Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Bless you bro,

    i was laughing on your so obvious false claim that because of someone on this forum, people didnot buy 500 rs per sq ft cheaper , as that person had asked them to wait and buy the property more expensive. this is not omly hillarious but also a blatant lie.

    What I knew of Bless u was a sensible man ( though our views were not always similar) and with a good IQ .

    I do not know your compulsions and reasons to bash DEW ( where u claim that u are also invested) or this project but thats ok with me.
    I am totally aghast with the way you have been maligning a fellow blogger and kind of harrassing him personally ( what was the reason of analysing his personal salary and so on...that was really cheap and was not expected from you at all.) you have written lot of good blogs on this forum and i still hold lot of respect for you but taking out your personal gridges like this was not expected ( at least from you).
    You are bashing a person as he gave an information about the launch price that was not correct. Everyone knows that launch has not been done and many many persons have written that final price will be decided before the launch as usual...no deal has been done at 4800 in any case. cheating would be if someone wouldnhave said that do not buy from chintel as ATS will launch at a lower price. and then ATS would come up with a higher price.

    more is expected from a mature and intelligent person like you.

    i request if I can, to stop these kind of discussion once for an all and try to live on the forum as a family having discussions and not like pakistani and indian army on the border.

    We all are equally responsible for this state and I acknowledge my contribution to this and request a new begining from every one here.


    Hi
    Greetings

    You are as much dear to me as any other blogger or even a Pakistani if he talks factually and does not provoke me while many a instances of goof ups and surprises have been admitted on pricing and launch of ATS..

    Truly and very rightly like the idiotic comments of musharaf (no capitals for this low life) claiming that Dawood Ibrahim, a gangster and murderer is looked upon as a saviour and given all luxuries by them (pakistani).. Our foreign secretary very rightly commented that this idiot (musharaf) is his biggest enemy (now being sheltered by UK just like benazir bhutoo his adversary, idiot enough as cant understand the UK state politics)..

    Point is amongst us why do we need to lie?? why not to accept certain arguments that backed up with factual information??.. With this I also encourage all to utter only factual information only and refrain from speculation. Certainly not on others capabilities, profession, incomes and profits.

    I am least bother about the personal details, names, salaries, jobs of Psuedo personalities on the blog.. My mention was to give a true picture of job and salary scenario in UK/London having spent time in that market in continuation to Shkhans analysis. This is also because of links with few HR people at senior positions with global multinationals not only in IT but retail, construction, autos as well as infra.

    I am personally harassed by various allegations leveled on me for being called a broker, commission agent, spammer, lacking credibility etc.. Many like minded forum members have complained to IREF against such allegations from time to time and have posted in my support..

    Also Like I commented earlier let us not be our own enemy and do/follow what we say. If somebody doesn't like my facts.. back off.. please dont provoke..

    Regarding bashing of dway its true fact based and fundamental.. A Public Crematory despite all regularities and court orders is pending construction since last 2 years in GGN. That too despite the earnest efforts of having filed an FIR by the department headed by our honble chief minister..http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/278835-post2.html

    what to assume of dway??? Its the same agencies mate..plus a lot of unknown others capable of spoiling the brooth.. my caution to all NRIs/investors/enduser.. BE WARNED OF HYPER VIRAL MARKETING. this is not coming soon..


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • summary ?

    Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Several Questions have been asked regarding this project:

    1) DEW : Please go to DEW thread : most of the questions have been answered with evidence. Thanks Rudder, MKt and others.
    The DEW is expected to be there in 2 to 3 years ( as per HUDA 1 year).

    People are open and free to take their own call.
    I believe that by the time these projects like Shobha, ATS e.t.c will be handed over DEW will be there in its full glory.

    At that time only the time will tell what will be the market price:

    Our projection and expectation is that they will be around Dwarka prices of today( around 8k to 9K).

    2) ATS buillder reputation: ATS reputation is among the best in NCR in terms quality and customer satisfaction. Feel free to go and visit ATS greens . Read this thread : there are views from the existing customers .

    3) Proximity to Delhi factor: Well This is not a rocket science. It is 5 minutes drive from Delhi.Parallel on NH8 is DLF phase 1.
    Do not jump I am not comparing it to DLF 1 but giving a feeling of what we are talking about.

    This sector is close to Diplomative enclave shows that the area will have very good infrastructure and access. Alos the Greenary , environmental quotient will be very high.

    Dwarka phase 2 will have lot of International venues, (read Dwarka phase 2 developments on net), Exhbition venues, (pragati maidan soughts ) e.t.c.

    This sector is few minutes drive from this and DEW starts from this point.(Thanks Bhalla ji)

    4) The sector its self is also a commercial belt : means that all the shopping malls and other commercial areas and facilities will be available on the walking distance.

    5) Luxury communities and other surroundings: The luxurious Shobha Villa community is adjoining this project ( selling at 4crore to 5 crore plus per villa). The atmosphere and the gentry of this sector will be any ones guess.

    Other projects include: Raheja-Arabtec (khalifa tower fame), Chintels, and others.

    6) Specs of ATS project: Read this thread the layout is posted. The specs include Modular kitchen, Marble, wooden laminated flooring, imported tile e.t.c. normal upper segment specs. The apartment will be AC.
    The similar specs are been launched at 7k to 9K in SPR.
    The final specs will come on the launch.

    7) Price: This has been discussed many times. The pre launch was at 3800 DP and 4350 CLP. Some very few special (long term customers who have invested in more than 1 ATS projects ) were offered 3500 DP.

    Now Chintels has sold in their prlaunch at 4350 CLP.

    The launch will be done soon. The launch price is expected to be 4300 DP and 4800 CLP. there will be some inaugural discount .

    There are some units reserved for NRIs and HNI . This is done keep the gentry posh and diversified.

    Now no one is justifying the prices and forcing it on others (as claimed).

    The pricing is subject to demand and supply equation.

    It seems there is huge response at ATS and Chintels ( reason of closing the prelaunch in a day or 2) for the initial launch price. People would like to avail the inaugral discount.

    You will be surprised , I have receive many PMs from the very people here who some times to impress the powerful broker lobby here criticise this project or DEW asking for my help if I can get them a deal. ( I didnot reply to them as I am not an agent or a broker) . For moral reasons I will not put the messages here. I am an investor living in Europe working in a Hi tech industry having missed many times the bus in past after reading the negative comments on the Forum and realising that investment in RE at the launching price of the project of a good builder at a good location is the only way I can fight inflation and could afford a decent house for myself and my children when I choose to come back. The pace RE prices have gone up in NCR is not only unrealistic but also unfair for people who earn their living in a foreign land but their savings after such big sacrifices is worthless and could not keep pace with the inflation in RE.But unfortunately this the reality of India RE. So we have to invest now as early as possible and at a very early phases of a project with a credible company, builder and at a good strategic location.

    This is my POV .


    I hope some of the answers are here.



    Dhavan sir thanks for your summary.i hope some of opinions are here too.


    Dhavan sir thanks for your summary.i hope some of opinions are here too.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

    In every bodies interest, peace of mind, maintaining decorum on the forum, prevent further misunderstanding, misinformation, lies, deceit, mudslinging, harassment, canvassing/promoting/marketing of a particular project or builder

    Request IREF to close this thread

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

    Just came in today afternoon, saw the shape of thread and tried to pen down my views. Half an hour later, when it was posting time, The post Vanished.

    The Second instance at around 5:20Pm, i gave it a second try, spent 15 minutes, result the same.

    Third and final try at 6:30 PM for 5 minutes now

    Get ready for some suspensions now, they are bound to come (anytime) now :

    My take : whatever you might think :

    1. Please be respectful to all
    2. Please dont declare somebody a broker, on an open forum. Just in case somebody is not, how would he feel !(Even Indian Court says : Let 100 Culprits go free, but let not one innocent be punished) Then who are we to judge others ?
    3. Pls report any wrong posting to the Mods, they are here to help us.
    4. Dont be judgemental. I can understand that we are emotional people but we need to rein in our emotions, especially when interacting with equally emotional people.
    5. Please Please Please dont look to pick up a fight, just to prove a point. There are other ways too.
    6. The one who takes the course of silence is not always afraid, or the looser.

    My friend BlessU n me were not on the same page before this thread, but he has given a very nice, and yet simple theory on making money. I guess I owe him one for that.

    Love U BlessU
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zorin111
    Hi Guys,

    Just came in today afternoon, saw the shape of thread and tried to pen down my views. Half an hour later, when it was posting time, The post Vanished.

    The Second instance at around 5:20Pm, i gave it a second try, spent 15 minutes, result the same.

    Third and final try at 6:30 PM for 5 minutes now

    Get ready for some suspensions now, they are bound to come (anytime) now :

    My take : whatever you might think :

    1. Please be respectful to all
    2. Please dont declare somebody a broker, on an open forum. Just in case somebody is not, how would he feel !(Even Indian Court says : Let 100 Culprits go free, but let not one innocent be punished) Then who are we to judge others ?
    3. Pls report any wrong posting to the Mods, they are here to help us.
    4. Dont be judgemental. I can understand that we are emotional people but we need to rein in our emotions, especially when interacting with equally emotional people.
    5. Please Please Please dont look to pick up a fight, just to prove a point. There are other ways too.
    6. The one who takes the course of silence is not always afraid, or the looser.

    My friend BlessU n me were not on the same page before this thread, but he has given a very nice, and yet simple theory on making money. I guess I owe him one for that.

    Love U BlessU


    Hi
    Greetings

    Self control is the best strategy and do agree and apologies for myself being emotional and dedicated person.

    Thanks mate.. Its a sure shot strategy and hope you are following it.. will surely celebrate when I am back in GGN/India

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • ATS 109 launch date

    Based on my conversation with reliable sources just now I can confirm that EXPECTED date of ATS 109 launch is in MID December 2011 (plus minus a week).

    Any changes may happen, just sharing for benefit of all. This is what I know from ATS, so please do not hold me about announcing any date, not announcing anything, just sharing what I have heard.

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Such trafiic: Need for Dwarka Expressway completion intensifies

    With such traffic: Need for Dwarka Expressway completion intensifies and hopefully the national benefit will move the ball faster.

    Cut toll jam, police chief warns DSC - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    You are as much dear to me as any other blogger or even a Pakistani if he talks factually and does not provoke me while many a instances of goof ups and surprises have been admitted on pricing and launch of ATS..

    Truly and very rightly like the idiotic comments of musharaf (no capitals for this low life) claiming that Dawood Ibrahim, a gangster and murderer is looked upon as a saviour and given all luxuries by them (pakistani).. Our foreign secretary very rightly commented that this idiot (musharaf) is his biggest enemy (now being sheltered by UK just like benazir bhutoo his adversary, idiot enough as cant understand the UK state politics)..

    Point is amongst us why do we need to lie?? why not to accept certain arguments that backed up with factual information??.. With this I also encourage all to utter only factual information only and refrain from speculation. Certainly not on others capabilities, profession, incomes and profits.

    I am least bother about the personal details, names, salaries, jobs of Psuedo personalities on the blog.. My mention was to give a true picture of job and salary scenario in UK/London having spent time in that market in continuation to Shkhans analysis. This is also because of links with few HR people at senior positions with global multinationals not only in IT but retail, construction, autos as well as infra.

    I am personally harassed by various allegations leveled on me for being called a broker, commission agent, spammer, lacking credibility etc.. Many like minded forum members have complained to IREF against such allegations from time to time and have posted in my support..

    Also Like I commented earlier let us not be our own enemy and do/follow what we say. If somebody doesn't like my facts.. back off.. please dont provoke..

    Regarding bashing of dway its true fact based and fundamental.. A Public Crematory despite all regularities and court orders is pending construction since last 2 years in GGN. That too despite the earnest efforts of having filed an FIR by the department headed by our honble chief minister..http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/278835-post2.html

    what to assume of dway??? Its the same agencies mate..plus a lot of unknown others capable of spoiling the brooth.. my caution to all NRIs/investors/enduser.. BE WARNED OF HYPER VIRAL MARKETING. this is not coming soon..


    Cheers

    Bless u..with such excellent writing skills, after creating such massive database, insider informations about land sales etc you ended up recommended only Spire south project till date( which has more issues then NPR)!!
    that was one post in my opinion which ended up your creditability in.
    CommentQuote
  • Wonder why?



    Why do we have so many "New Members" whose writing styles are clearly identifiable ....
    CommentQuote
  • Magadh Bhai, yeh mystery unravel hone ko abhi baaki hain .

    Yeh tao IREF hi kar sakta hain .


    Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride


    Why do we have so many "New Members" whose writing styles are clearly identifiable ....
    CommentQuote
  • Really surprised to see that you people have come so long in last 2 days without anyone getting "suspended" !!!

    Ab bas bhi karo yaron.. BlessU, Manoj, VB, Rahul... request to all. I am sure you all will regret in next few days about personal attacks and defamation posts that you have written against each other.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks

    Originally Posted by vb2309
    Based on my conversation with reliable sources just now I can confirm that EXPECTED date of ATS 109 launch is in MID December 2011 (plus minus a week).

    Any changes may happen, just sharing for benefit of all. This is what I know from ATS, so please do not hold me about announcing any date, not announcing anything, just sharing what I have heard.

    VB


    thanks Vb,

    really looking forward for this launch.

    i am sure the reasponse will be a fitting answer in itsself.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

    Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Really surprised to see that you people have come so long in last 2 days without anyone getting "suspended" !!!

    Ab bas bhi karo yaron.. BlessU, Manoj, VB, Rahul... request to all. I am sure you all will regret in next few days about personal attacks and defamation posts that you have written against each other.


    i have not written any thing like that for many days now. i completely agree with your view point.:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride


    Why do we have so many "New Members" whose writing styles are clearly identifiable ....

    Magadh Bhai,
    sahi bola, sab mamla gol gol hai...
    CommentQuote
  • actually bhai,

    yeh jo beech beech mein junior artist aa jaate hain ,ye mahool aur kharab kar dete hain. sochte hain big boss khush hoga. chamchon ko kuch aur kaam hai nahin....:D
    CommentQuote