Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    Bless u..with such excellent writing skills, after creating such massive database, insider informations about land sales etc you ended up recommended only Spire south project till date( which has more issues then NPR)!!
    that was one post in my opinion which ended up your creditability in.

    Till now Spire used to be place of counter attack, for the first time reverse migration is witnessed.
    You yourself said you were serious to buy Spire south...but finding low rates changed your mind...wow what logic.
    Moving in circles or spiral I should say...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Till now Spire used to be place of counter attack, for the first time reverse migration is witnessed.
    You yourself said you were serious to buy Spire south...but finding low rates changed your mind...wow what logic.
    Moving in circles or spiral I should say...

    yes I got intersted in the project after reading BlessU recommendation of the project in the forumn. However, after visiting the site ...looking at the condition and after getting to know that the spire owners are cousion brothers of parvasnath family who are deeply struugling with cash dropped the idea.

    The issue is on 1 side you say we are risk averse and on the other side recoomend spire.... that's in principal is incorrect.
    CommentQuote
  • Spire owners are cousin of parsavnath LOL LOL

    Where did this come from??

    Disclaimer
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    yes I got intersted in the project after reading BlessU recommendation of the project in the forumn. However, after visiting the site ...looking at the condition and after getting to know that the spire owners are cousion brothers of parvasnath family who are deeply struugling with cash dropped the idea.

    The issue is on 1 side you say we are risk averse and on the other side recoomend spire.... that's in principal is incorrect.

    Golu Bhai,
    Kya baat karte ho yaar. first check your facts
    CommentQuote
  • Writing style se samjh lo yaar...

    Spire ke saare approvals ready hain jaake office main dekh lo...

    Koi litigation nahin hain....so dont make futile comparision to suit your interests...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    yes I got intersted in the project after reading BlessU recommendation of the project in the forumn. However, after visiting the site ...looking at the condition and after getting to know that the spire owners are cousion brothers of parvasnath family who are deeply struugling with cash dropped the idea.

    The issue is on 1 side you say we are risk averse and on the other side recoomend spire.... that's in principal is incorrect.

    Site par taj mahal expect kar rahe the kya golu bhai
    CommentQuote

  • Amit, what link is this....is this related to spire? However, it says it is govered by law of some other country?

    Jurisdiction / Governing Law

    Users of this site agree to submit to the laws of Guernsey.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Site par taj mahal expect kar rahe the kya golu bhai

    boss..simply future property aur builders intention expect kar raha tha..as has been shown by Era in adjoining land and Ansal in eccenscia..
    CommentQuote
  • Golu - check this

    Spire is a FDI investor in India

    http://www.millenniumglobal.com/index.php

    Spire is PE fund and has no connections with parsavnath...

    Boss pls get the facts right before commenting
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Golu - check this

    Spire is a FDI investor in India

    http://www.millenniumglobal.com/index.php

    Spire is PE fund and has no connections with parsavnath...

    Boss pls get the facts right before commenting

    A PE fund doesnt get licence in construction industry..you have to tie up with a Indian co and shareholding of the indian counterparts have to be greater then 50%. Please check FEMA and RBI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Kuch logo se koi argument karna bekar hain....

    U said spire is a relative of parsavnath - provide some insights onto that

    Indiaa/Golu

    Enjoy the ride... I have more important things to do in life

    you mentioned you have seen all the papers..so must be knowing the names of the indian counterpart?

    if you are of the opinion that 100% is owned by the entity in the weblink you mentioned then Indian laws and court are not appliable on this project.. as they say that they are goverend by laws of
    Guernsey
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    A PE fund doesnt get licence in construction industry..you have to tie up with a Indian co and shareholding of the indian counterparts have to be greater then 50%. Please check FEMA and RBI.


    Golu ji ( like your name :) ), you have raised a valid point and am sure you will receive a valid answer. Would be good if these points are discussed in spire thread.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Amit001 ?

    Any idea why Amit001 has been banned ? didn't see any thing objectionable in his posts ? so many objectionable things happened in this thread but nobody got banned , any idea ?
    CommentQuote