Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    Any idea why Amit001 has been banned ? didn't see any thing objectionable in his posts ? so many objectionable things happened in this thread but nobody got banned , any idea ?

FYI,

Amit told me that he got banned because of all the spam going on in the thread - he posted that this forum will soon become useless.

Must have been against IREF policy, hence he got banned.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys

HI Guys ,

I honestly have no hand in this, whether you guys believe me or not !

I would not like any of my friend to be banned, but the law of the land needs to be adhered to. I do not know why these guys were banned (for what posts), but I am sure the Mods would have a valid reason.

Mods, if you are reading this, Please remove the ban !:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Its sad to see a good blogger (in amit001) banned. I thought he was trying to maintain sanity here.

Count my vote to bring him back if it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Would like to firstly appologise on behalf of Amit001 if his crime was to scuttle attempts at rebuking Spire.. He indeed tried to project factual information but probably some did not like it on the ATS thread..

I would say his attempt was not at all rude, harrassing or abusive to any fellow member and he is a much valuable member of the forum and comes forth with a balanced head. His posts are usually informative and factual and he is never speculative..

Such contributors which are currently scarce in the forum should be pardoned and brought back into the forum

It is therefore humbly requested that his Ban be revoked.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Its a temporary ban he will be back soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Its sad to see a good blogger (in amit001) banned. I thought he was trying to maintain sanity here.

Count my vote to bring him back if it helps.

Amit can go to any extent to defend spire. I still do not know the reason.

He is a veteran member so I request IREF to lift the ban.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a polite request to get Amit001 and Rahul2011 suspension lifted.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • request to IREF Admn.

I think none among IREF followers would like some of our fellow Blogers to be banned unless they commit some real serious loss of fame/wealth.
    Then we request IREF to remove ban of Amit001 & Rahul2011 since they both are seen in status "Banned".
    CommentQuote
  • I fully agree .

My humble request to the Moderators to lift amit001's ban .

QUOTE=BlessU;279492]Hi
    Greetings

Would like to firstly appologise on behalf of Amit001 if his crime was to scuttle attempts at rebuking Spire.. He indeed tried to project factual information but probably some did not like it on the ATS thread..

I would say his attempt was not at all rude, harrassing or abusive to any fellow member and he is a much valuable member of the forum and comes forth with a balanced head. His posts are usually informative and factual and he is never speculative..

Such contributors which are currently scarce in the forum should be pardoned and brought back into the forum

It is therefore humbly requested that his Ban be revoked.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I humbly request IGRM to lift the ban of followings,

1- Amit001
    2- Rahul2011
    3- Kailashnath
    4- V. Dinanath
    5- Amit Dalal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Amit can go to any extent to defend spire. I still do not know the reason.

He is a veteran member so I request IREF to lift the ban.

Agreed sir. But consider the quality he brings to the forum vide his comments on other projects/topics.

We all are passionate about one thing or the other. Speaking about passion, let me share my case with fellow members.

We (my family) plonked 5 lacs in ajs kundli in year 2006. When this kundli project was delayed, we got our application transferred to ajs hillview golf course extension road (in 2007) wherein we plonked another 5 lacs. The money has been stuck since 5 to 6 years without a single brick been laid. We could have taken a refund on several occasions. We can still take the refund. But try explaining this to my family and see how they react. They visit the site once in two months with a hope that someday they will see construction here. In order to understand it, one has to put oneself in other person’s place.

Not that I am comparing spire with ajs. No sir not at all. Ajs is a one off case and I sincerely hope that it should happen to none. Just wanted to explain human nature.

Back to amit001. I don’t care if amit001 fights over spire. If he contributes constructively in another topic (which he does), he has proved his worth. We all have shortcomings. But unless we look beyond those shortcomings, we’ll keep on fighting endlessly.
    CommentQuote
  • Both Amit and Rahul bring lot of value to this forum with their knowledge about the subject/area and different POV. I request IREF to lift ban for good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Both Amit and Rahul bring lot of value to this forum with their knowledge about the subject/area and different POV. I request IREF to lift ban for good.

Chintels have started to accept cheques(acc to them they have only opened 25 units for sale in Tower 1 and 6 )

at price 4800 -100 disc , the same pricing will be with ATS as well , they are now on the same page (Guess some ppl got lucky with booking chintels 4350.lol)

Broker Discount in the open market is around 1% -1.5%

CHeers
    CommentQuote
  • yes it started yesterday... not sure about no of units though..

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Chintels have started to accept cheques(acc to them they have only opened 25 units for sale in Tower 1 and 6 )

at price 4800 -100 disc , the same pricing will be with ATS as well , they are now on the same page (Guess some ppl got lucky with booking chintels 4350.lol)

CHeers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

CHeers

4350 - broker discount was a good deal if you look now. Few people from this forum who were ready initially to enter in this range, could not take plunge because of the heated arguments that were going on in this thread.

Broker discount in Paradiso was 2-4% , are you sure about 1-1.5% for this project?
    CommentQuote