Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Chintels have started to accept cheques(acc to them they have only opened 25 units for sale in Tower 1 and 6 )

at price 4800 -100 disc , the same pricing will be with ATS as well , they are now on the same page (Guess some ppl got lucky with booking chintels 4350.lol)

Broker Discount in the open market is around 1% -1.5%

CHeers

So is the broker discount on top of Rs. 100 discount or is included in it ..
    CommentQuote
  • Strange :bab (38):.

The discussions were mainly focused on the over hype being created here in the thread & misrepresentations & false information/marketing being done by some elements . The discussions were also on the high pricing & the issues of the D e way .

How can the above stop, people from investing ? I believe, u did invest in this project, some time back, despite the discussions .

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    4350 - broker discount was a good deal if you look now. Few people from this forum who were ready initially to enter in this range, could not take plunge because of the heated arguments that were going on in this thread.

Broker discount in Paradiso was 2-4% , are you sure about 1-1.5% for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • HDFC Bank Approval

A friend spoke to HDFC person handling loan approval for this project. As per his latest discussion, loan approval will take 15-30 days. May be this is the reason for delay in official launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Amit can go to any extent to defend spire. I still do not know the reason.

He is a veteran member so I request IREF to lift the ban.

And you go to any extent to malign...I still do not know the reason.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Chintels have started to accept cheques(acc to them they have only opened 25 units for sale in Tower 1 and 6 )

at price 4800 -100 disc , the same pricing will be with ATS as well , they are now on the same page (Guess some ppl got lucky with booking chintels 4350.lol)

Broker Discount in the open market is around 1% -1.5%

CHeers

Great news Amit Bhalla Ji. You post seldom but you are possibly one of the few who add such great value to this thread.

I feel sad for those who got impacted by the extreme negativity drawn on ATS & DE etc and did not choose to buy at 3800 DP of of ATS pre Launch or 4350 first pre launch of Chintels.

Hope now they buy at this launch as Chintels has launched lower floors. The discount is a maximum of Rs.100 (1 to 3 %). I also understand from my source that floors 5th to 12th are on offer. So those who decide fast may get lower floors. I hear onky 25 flats are on pre launch ?

Hop this info is valuable to those considering.

There were many looking to joomp at 4500 CLP, so Rs.4700 CLP is just Rs.200 more and not too bad for lower floors.

My POV, please take your own decisions.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Whew, so many pages added in a couple of days.
    & the project is yet to be launched....

It is unfortunate that price goof-ups of ATS are blown out of proportion(accusations of personal motives, false info spreading, etc).
    Come on guys, how is anyone on this forum responsible for ATS & Chintels price mismatch?
    & if vb decides to disclose today that he has 2 flats, how does it matter? why are we so much bothered(BTW, I knew abt this almost a month ago when he called me on my cell from UK)
    & even if he bought at 3500 or 3800, how does it matter now... those prices are not available any more.

& also highlighting someone's post from the past just to belittle them is not in good taste.

Closing of this thread is of no value to anyone. So lets try to co-exist in harmony.

I wanted to know what is the norm of parking charges in Gurgaon. ATS is charging 6L for 2 compulsory parkings(covered, in basement) per flat. I feel it is on the higher side.

Also, I don't think that ATS is building any sample flat. Can someone confirm?
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • i am trying to follow this thread, but cant catch head or tail:D:D
    Manoj ji u r right, this thread is useless, total drama going on.
    CommentQuote
  • beowulf, what u r raising here ( & much more ), stands well answered in the thread .

I hope u r not looking for specific replies to each of what u have raised . I would then be accused of repeating content, u know .
    CommentQuote
  • MM Bhai,

Motto of this thread is -

GANDA HAIN LEKIN DHANDA HAIN

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    i am trying to follow this thread, but cant catch head or tail:D:D
    Manoj ji u r right, this thread is useless, total drama going on.
    CommentQuote
  • No, I am not at all looking for any replies other than the parking & sample flat query. I don't intend to exacerbate the situation.
    But don't you think other than the Dway uncertainty principle, rest of the debates on selfish motives, conspiracies are based on so many assumptions. & in the process, you too have faced mud-slinging, un-reasonable attacks, out of context past mis-quotes, etc. which is very unfortunate.
    & tell me, do u really think the guys saying good about ATS are brokers.
    What I infer here is that passion for ATS is mistaken for covert marketing strategies, hidden agendas, etc.
    I too am passionate about ATS & have my eggs(just a couple) in one basket, which according to many is wrong. Just that I choose not to strongly justify my perspective & decisions.
    regards

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    beowulf, what u r raising here ( & much more ), stands well answered in the thread .

I hope u r not looking for specific replies to each of what u have raised . I would then be accused of repeating content, u know .
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, i have faced a lot of mud slinging/un-reasonable attacks, out of context past mis-quotes & much more, but i think, what i did was very much required to STOP ( IF NOT STOP, EXPOSE ) THE OVER ACTIVE MARKETING BRIGADE .

All guys saying good about ATS r not Brokers ( if u would have noticed, i have nowhere criticized ATS, except on the high pricing of the project . Some of the ATS loyalists r pretty aware on this, but they really cannot help & CHANGE THE SCRIPT OF THE DRAMA ). Guys who r supposedly leaking/sharing confidential information ( while quoting highly reliable sources ) changing stand on the price, changing stand on their number of investments etc.. ( the list is pretty long ) r very high suspects .

Originally Posted by beowulf
    No, I am not at all looking for any replies other than the parking & sample flat query. I don't intend to exacerbate the situation.
    But don't you think other than the Dway uncertainty principle, rest of the debates on selfish motives, conspiracies are based on so many assumptions. & in the process, you too have faced mud-slinging, un-reasonable attacks, out of context past mis-quotes, etc. which is very unfortunate.
    & tell me, do u really think the guys saying good about ATS are brokers.
    What I infer here is that passion for ATS is mistaken for covert marketing strategies, hidden agendas, etc.
    I too am passionate about ATS & have my eggs(just a couple) in one basket, which according to many is wrong. Just that I choose not to strongly justify my perspective & decisions.
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Whew, so many pages added in a couple of days.
    & the project is yet to be launched....

It is unfortunate that price goof-ups of ATS are blown out of proportion(accusations of personal motives, false info spreading, etc).
    Come on guys, how is anyone on this forum responsible for ATS & Chintels price mismatch?
    & if vb decides to disclose today that he has 2 flats, how does it matter? why are we so much bothered(BTW, I knew abt this almost a month ago when he called me on my cell from UK)
    & even if he bought at 3500 or 3800, how does it matter now... those prices are not available any more.

& also highlighting someone's post from the past just to belittle them is not in good taste.

Closing of this thread is of no value to anyone. So lets try to co-exist in harmony.

I wanted to know what is the norm of parking charges in Gurgaon. ATS is charging 6L for 2 compulsory parkings(covered, in basement) per flat. I feel it is on the higher side.

Also, I don't think that ATS is building any sample flat. Can someone confirm?
    Regards

Many thanks for your kind and well scripted note.

Best regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    4350 - broker discount was a good deal if you look now. Few people from this forum who were ready initially to enter in this range, could not take plunge because of the heated arguments that were going on in this thread.

Broker discount in Paradiso was 2-4% , are you sure about 1-1.5% for this project?

I was given the info that in chintels phase 1 broker Max slab was 5%

in the phase where they booked units 3950 psf Brokerage was 3%

and in ATS project it is a flat 2%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, i have faced a lot of mud slinging/un-reasonable attacks, out of context past mis-quotes & much more, but i think, what i did was very much required to STOP ( IF NOT STOP, EXPOSE ) THE OVER ACTIVE MARKETING BRIGADE .

All guys saying good about ATS r not Brokers ( if u would have noticed, i have nowhere criticized ATS, except on the high pricing of the project . Some of the ATS loyalists r pretty aware on this, but they really cannot help & CHANGE THE SCRIPT OF THE DRAMA ). Guys who r supposedly leaking/sharing confidential information ( while quoting highly reliable sources ) changing stand on the price, changing stand on their number of investments etc.. ( the list is pretty long ) r very high suspects .

THE OVER ACTIVE MARKETING BRIGADE ??? Can you please explain the above. What is over active marketing brigade? Somebody sharing his thoughts on the pros or cons of a project cannot be called marketing. At best it can be called as opinion building. Nobody is going to shell out a crore of rupees just on the basis of recommendations of some anonymous guys / group of guys. Everybody will do their own due diligence and then invest. Also I feel you are being over protective, Rest assured Manoj Ji, everybody is mature enough to handle these situations. Do not take up the task on our behalf, we do not want it. At best, do it for yourself. Also everybody is mature enough to understand that 2&2 is 4 normally, though you mostly think that 2&2 is always 22.

Change the script of drama ? Did not get it Sir, Please explain in detail.

High Suspects ? What have they done? Covert Marketing .... Please report them to the Mods with proof.:bab (3): But after that, please let some meaningful discussion happen on this. What we have been seeing for days is endless, useless bickering on non issues. You are spoiling the genaral happy mood of the forum with useless slandering. I risk being banned to taking this crap, so had to speak out my mind. Thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • The issue has been reported to IREF ( with circumstantial proof/evidence ), not only by me, but many, many members . Some ID's have been banned & suspended, just look around . All the proofs r in this thread, u have to just look at them objectively .

For rest of the questions, please go through the thread, it contains answers to all your Q's . Not interested in repeating them again .

Sometimes to counter the over hype, u need to bicker . Sometimes, to stop the voices of people screaming at the top of their voice for their overt & covert marketing a Builder/product, u need to scream harder & in a louder volume, in order to drown such voices .

Without any relevant details of the project yet, the thread only has the over hype & certain guys making misrepresentations . Unfortunately for these guys, they have been trapped in their own web of lies & deceit .

I hope u get my point .

Thanks .
    CommentQuote