Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The issue has been reported to IREF ( with circumstantial proof/evidence ), not only by me, but many, many members . Some ID's have been banned & suspended, just look around . All the proofs r in this thread, u have to just look at them objectively .

For rest of the questions, please go through the thread, it contains answers to all your Q's . Not interested in repeating them again .

Sometimes to counter the over hype, u need to bicker . Sometimes, to stop the voices of people screaming at the top of their voice for their overt & covert marketing a Builder/product, u need to scream harder & in a louder volume, in order to drown such voices .

Without any relevant details of the project yet, the thread only has the over hype & certain guys making misrepresentations . Unfortunately for these guys, they have been trapped in their own web of lies & deceit .

I hope u get my point .

Thanks .

Your aggression against Dway continues................
    CommentQuote
  • VB Vs Manoja is making this thread pathetic by the day. Its getting too personal.

I do agree with amit001 that this thread will become useless, thanks to the contributions by Manoja especially. He could have chosen to remain indifferent as VB decided but for a short while, but NO, that is not the way he has learnt. He has to blow his own trumpet and vigil every single person not to invest on D-way even if not asked.

Guys, I strongly urge you to make discussions more sensible and analytical.

People will take decisions only by the budget constraint and personal due diligence and not because someone is a millionaire or has two flats in ATS (Its is strictly no one's business) or somebody providing exacerbating criticism.

If everyone mind his/own business, the forum could be a different ball game.

The admin can surely ban me. Its actually become a pathetic thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    Bless u..with such excellent writing skills, after creating such massive database, insider informations about land sales etc you ended up recommended only Spire south project till date( which has more issues then NPR)!!
    that was one post in my opinion which ended up your creditability in.

any hidden agenda??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    MM Bhai,

Motto of this thread is -

GANDA HAIN LEKIN DHANDA HAIN

Pl read the corrected statement

"Brokers call each other a broker is motto of this thread"
    CommentQuote
  • saluja Ji, thanks for your comments .

U r sadly mistaken, i do not blow my own trumpet, but do believe in bursting & busting the trumpets of Brokers/people with hidden agendas here .

What do y mean by " He could have chosen to remain indifferent as VB decided " ? I think u r totally ignoring the jabs/pokes/ mud slinging/un-reasonable attacks, out of context past quotes in this thread & in many threads ( where i am invested in ) by your good friend/s . whether, this is with some purpose or unintentional, u know better .

................& one more piece of advise, please refrain from making personal attacks .

I hope, i have made myself amply clear .

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • psambher, thank goodness u have finally woken up to the world . I thought, u have gone into hibernation . U know, it is winter time . LOL :D.

Welcome back & have fun.
    CommentQuote
  • So ???? Do u have any problems ??? I have the right to put my point across, as everybody else . If u do not agree to them, please ignore them . I know, some guys do have problems with the facts, but i cannot help that .

Please refrain from making meaningless & out of the context comments .

Thanks .

Originally Posted by psambher
    Your aggression against Dway continues................
    CommentQuote
  • Now VB is suspended. What is going on here??

Mods should atleast specify the reasons after banning/suspending someone. If someone has committed some mistake, let it be known to all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan_oberoi
    Manoj Ji has highlighted the various problems with this project, buillder and particularly the imaginary road Dwarka Eway. I think people on the forum should be thankful to Manoj Ji. Dwarka Eway is not a safe investment at all nor good for end users. So, Manoj Ji and Bless U Bhai have been correct in pointing out the cons of this project and location.

what a recommedation praisining users!! blah..blah. Please do this on linkedin.com and let this forumn have discussions on projects instead.
    CommentQuote
  • Whenever rahul is banned - indiaa comes - when indiaa is baneed - Rahul comes - when rahul is banned - golu comes...

Can any body solve this puzzle
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai , yeh sab ek hi hain under different IDs. Any way Manoj Bhai and BlessU bhai have completely exposed shameless brokers and agents active on this thread. Good to see suspensions handed to culprits by admins of this esteemed forum :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Maamla gole hai !!

May be "Rahul" says thats "Indiaa" is "Gool":D

Originally Posted by amit001
    Whenever rahul is banned - indiaa comes - when indiaa is baneed - Rahul comes - when rahul is banned - golu comes...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Whenever rahul is banned - indiaa comes - when indiaa is baneed - Rahul comes - when rahul is banned - golu comes...

boss...what is this? If someone is not invested in Spire or is not part of spire vetervan community you cant call them duplicate ID's.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes you may be right a clear case of multiple IDs like Kailashnath /Dinanath/ Amit Dalal/ A well known veteran members/? Can any one guess??
    CommentQuote
  • And one more multiple IDs Raja625 = 526ajaR
    CommentQuote