Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Whenever rahul is banned - indiaa comes - when indiaa is baneed - Rahul comes - when rahul is banned - golu comes...

Can any body solve this puzzle

Welcome mate. Good to see you back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Yes you may be right a clear case of multiple IDs like Kailashnath /Dinanath/ Amit Dalal/ A well known veteran members/? Can any one guess??

No one guessed, ab aap hi bata do kaun hai??
    CommentQuote
  • even top pioneer sites/portals/search engines as Google, Yahoo, hotmail or FB even aren't successful in tracking multiple personalities or check authentic people are on-line. beauty of on-line debates is that only meaning your actual personality can never get revealed.

with due respect to majoja.ji & blessu.ji I dont think this is in anybody's capacity to challenge..........

Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Amit Bhai , yeh sab ek hi hain under different IDs. Any way Manoj Bhai and BlessU bhai have completely exposed shameless brokers and agents active on this thread. Good to see suspensions handed to culprits by admins of this esteemed forum :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Amit Bhai , yeh sab ek hi hain under different IDs. Any way Manoj Bhai and BlessU bhai have completely exposed shameless brokers and agents active on this thread. Good to see suspensions handed to culprits by admins of this esteemed forum :-)

Please refer to the policy below
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/264315-post1.html
    Please refrain from making such comments as indirect attacks spoil the thread as well as personal feuds are against IREF policy.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Originally Posted by rudder
    Now VB is suspended. What is going on here??

Mods should atleast specify the reasons after banning/suspending someone. If someone has committed some mistake, let it be known to all.

Hi Rudder,

Read ur valuable posts.....believe the project has been PRE launched by Chintels at 4800 CLP Less 100 discount max.

6th floor onwards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saluja
    VB Vs Manoja is making this thread pathetic by the day. Its getting too personal.

I do agree with amit001 that this thread will become useless, thanks to the contributions by Manoja especially. He could have chosen to remain indifferent as VB decided but for a short while, but NO, that is not the way he has learnt. He has to blow his own trumpet and vigil every single person not to invest on D-way even if not asked.

Guys, I strongly urge you to make discussions more sensible and analytical.

People will take decisions only by the budget constraint and personal due diligence and not because someone is a millionaire or has two flats in ATS (Its is strictly no one's business) or somebody providing exacerbating criticism.

If everyone mind his/own business, the forum could be a different ball game.

The admin can surely ban me. Its actually become a pathetic thread.

I agree and I will restrain and try not to respond to any direct or indirect attacks in person and wd refer to IREF policy if any personal attacks are made on me directly or indirectly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    even top pioneer sites/portals/search engines as Google, Yahoo, hotmail or FB even aren't successful in tracking multiple personalities or check authentic people are on-line. beauty of on-line debates is that only meaning your actual personality can never get revealed.

with due respect to majoja.ji & blessu.ji I dont think this is in anybody's capacity to challenge..........
    Good point mate.
    Good point mate.
    Good point mate.
    Good point mate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zorin111
    THE OVER ACTIVE MARKETING BRIGADE ??? Can you please explain the above. What is over active marketing brigade? Somebody sharing his thoughts on the pros or cons of a project cannot be called marketing. At best it can be called as opinion building. Nobody is going to shell out a crore of rupees just on the basis of recommendations of some anonymous guys / group of guys. Everybody will do their own due diligence and then invest. Also I feel you are being over protective, Rest assured Manoj Ji, everybody is mature enough to handle these situations. Do not take up the task on our behalf, we do not want it. At best, do it for yourself. Also everybody is mature enough to understand that 2&2 is 4 normally, though you mostly think that 2&2 is always 22.

Change the script of drama ? Did not get it Sir, Please explain in detail.

High Suspects ? What have they done? Covert Marketing .... Please report them to the Mods with proof.:bab (3): But after that, please let some meaningful discussion happen on this. What we have been seeing for days is endless, useless bickering on non issues. You are spoiling the genaral happy mood of the forum with useless slandering. I risk being banned to taking this crap, so had to speak out my mind. Thanks !

Excellent note mate ....could not agree more.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Whew, so many pages added in a couple of days.
    & the project is yet to be launched....

It is unfortunate that price goof-ups of ATS are blown out of proportion(accusations of personal motives, false info spreading, etc).
    Come on guys, how is anyone on this forum responsible for ATS & Chintels price mismatch?
    & if vb decides to disclose today that he has 2 flats, how does it matter? why are we so much bothered(BTW, I knew abt this almost a month ago when he called me on my cell from UK)
    & even if he bought at 3500 or 3800, how does it matter now... those prices are not available any more.

& also highlighting someone's post from the past just to belittle them is not in good taste.

Closing of this thread is of no value to anyone. So lets try to co-exist in harmony.

I wanted to know what is the norm of parking charges in Gurgaon. ATS is charging 6L for 2 compulsory parkings(covered, in basement) per flat. I feel it is on the higher side.

Also, I don't think that ATS is building any sample flat. Can someone confirm?
    Regards

Excellent note.....much in line of a healthy thinking.
    Thanx.
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Updates

Sime one I know spoke to a leading real estate consultant and it is confirmed that Chintels has prelaunched just 25 flats at 4800 less a max of Rs 100 discount.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Sime one I know spoke to a leading real estate consultant and it is confirmed that Chintels has prelaunched just 25 flats at 4800 less a max of Rs 100 discount.

VB

That offer closed today evening , They are now coming with units of paradiso phase 2 priced somewhat around 4500 - 4600 psf

with all the luxuries and all
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    That offer closed today evening , They are now coming with units of paradiso phase 2 priced somewhat around 4500 - 4600 psf

That is excellent news for investors of Chintels Paradiso like our dear friend Vinay Bhatia.
    CommentQuote

Are you sure? Does this also mean that all 25 units have sold in a day at the ate of 4700 CLP ?
    Wow...that's good news for all those who bought at 3800 DP from ATS or at 3450 CLP from Chintels.

Well done ATS and Chintels.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Are you sure? Does this also mean that all 25 units have sold in a day at the ate of 4700 CLP ?
    Wow...that's good news for all those who bought at 3800 DP from ATS or at 3450 CLP from Chintels.

Well done ATS and Chintels.

VB

Dude ..... I am not sure if they managed to sell even 15 units out of the total 25 or not

And yes Chintels ppl are sitting on a pile of Cash as well , But I doubt if this will help ATs ppl or not , Because you can get 100 buyers for ur property where it is a CLP plan and not even 10 ppl if its a DP plan...

My view , Urs may differ
    CommentQuote
    Dude ..... I am not sure if they managed to sell even 15 units out of the total 25 or not

And yes Chintels ppl are sitting on a pile of Cash as well , But I doubt if this will help ATs ppl or not , Because you can get 100 buyers for ur property where it is a CLP plan and not even 10 ppl if its a DP plan...

My view , Urs may differ

Thanks, good point ....however would this still be an issue when the bank loan is approved ?
    Or after 3 years where all CLP payments are made ?
    Wd like to know ur take on this as I do respect ur inputs.
    CommentQuote