Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Thanks, good point ....however would this still be an issue when the bank loan is approved ?
    Or after 3 years where all CLP payments are made ?
    Wd like to know ur take on this as I do respect ur inputs.

ATS ppl will make money onwards of 2 yrs from today when the company will have collected 75-80% money from ppl and

Bank funding does not come into account as even when the bank loan is approved , One will not go for DP funding from bank....

It will always be CLP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    ATS ppl will make money onwards of 2 yrs from today when the company will have collected 75-80% money from ppl and

Bank funding does not come into account as even when the bank loan is approved , One will not go for DP funding from bank....

It will always be CLP

Thanks....great......one last thing...if the fact tat in CLP the 40 per cent money is payable almost immediately and te difference is say 700 on CLP vs DP in a year then what do u think ?
    Ur above note is very well taken.

Also, if I am considering investing away from DE where do u recommend in Gurgaon ?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks....great......one last thing...if the fact tat in CLP the 40 per cent money is payable almost immediately and te difference is say 700 on CLP vs DP in a year then what do u think ?
    Ur above note is very well taken.

Also, if I am considering investing away from DE where do u recommend in Gurgaon ?

Right now ::

I will not suggest as I think that market has gone to risk side of the scale as well

Risk of getting no returns and longer staying invested in particular projects

CLP 30% is paid immediately in 45 days , then I think there is a gap of about 60 days or something , Not sure though

CLP has always been in more demand compared to DP

DO let us know if you get any genuine offers for ur ATS unit 4000-4100 psf

Will be interesting to see the timeline for the premium to be achieved in DP
    CommentQuote
    Right now ::

I will not suggest as I think that market has gone to risk side of the scale as well

Risk of getting no returns and longer staying invested in particular projects

CLP 30% is paid immediately in 45 days , then I think there is a gap of about 60 days or something , Not sure though

CLP has always been in more demand compared to DP

DO let us know if you get any genuine offers for ur ATS unit 4000-4100 psf

Will be interesting to see the timeline for the premium to be achieved in DP

DP offer of 3900 already there..investors shd wait for at least two years as no sense considering any thing selling before 2 years if invested in DP.
    CommentQuote
    DP offer of 3900 already there..investors shd wait for at least two years as no sense considering any thing selling before 2 years if invested in DP.

is this from a broker ??

if not , What about the transfer charges ???

What about the lock in period ???

Do let us know the source for DP offer
    CommentQuote
  • Hyper marketing done here by people has done more harm then benefit.

Seriously..
    CommentQuote
    is this from a broker ??

if not , What about the transfer charges ???

What about the lock in period ???

Do let us know the source for DP offer

I think the lock in period is one year and that's what I told the person who called me.

I wd have to ask him before sharing his details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    This forum is being hijacked by few people.

All the fun of coming to this forum is finishing by the day because of few members...

Anyways have fun.Enjoy..

Good morning Amit,

Where we're you all this time when DE was being bashed and ATS on price and ither orijects ? Now when we are discussing project real launch ( not possible PRE launch but confirmed rate of PRE launch by Chintels) , why call it any hyper marketing ?

Amit bhai shared PRE launch, I got it confirmed through some one, it was at 4700. Which is good news.

What is wrong in taking experienced views of Amit Bhala Ji ?

Why did u not feel That the forum is finishing by daywhen the project location DE was under constant attack ?

Good morning mate....good to see you back and active.
    From my end I wd not try not to respond to attacks direct or indirect and wd keep the forum of ATS , Spire, Mahindra, Raheja , EMMAR Palm hills, Godrej and others that I am analysing for next investment and my analysis completely project related from my end.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB brother what you are doing is really childish...anyways

attacking manoj projects because he does not like D way...

Anyways its ur life and ur time.. I do not have so much time to spend on this forum and say what us right and what is wrong...

Enjoy... I am really surprised to see this kind of childish bevaior from you.

Amit mate....this is a misinterpretation you have.... u see the threads u are interested in,U do not see the other threads I write in or am analysing..... I am writing in to analyse in 10 plus threads ....I have not written a single negative line to any project.......all analysis based on responses or past posts...found Mahindra a good option. Look at my posts there.

Given recent past pathetic post exchanges That I was unfortunately pulled into I can understand where your misunderstanding is coming from. I am out of it and wd nt get into any one to one arguments. Wd try my human best to IGNORE.

I will try not to retort by same demeaning ways......wd not indulge in any XYZ's project trail ( though u should check some threads where I am invested in ..u wd be surprised to see the interest of XYZ....)..., however similarly I wd NOTcare if MrXYZ is invested or not.....for me it is the location, price, ROI, project history, builder history and I wd analyse what I need to.

Also, please understand like I do not own ATS thread and many including you kindly and sone unkindly pen here, similarly I am seeking info, but the difference is I AM NOT USING ANY NEGATIVE LANGUAGE OR TONE ......I am analysing To name a few:

Raheja,
    Spire,
    EMMAR,
    3C ,
    Chintels
    Skyz
    Godrej 104

etc.....the forum is meant for this info....I do not care where Mr. ABC XYZ .OR any blogger is or is not invested in....who cares ? who is invested ...(apart from Two projects Chintels and Mahindra I hv not heard great returns too for me to be interested in) ....I respect U so an responding else wd have ignored ......for me it is to understand the dynamics around the projects I am invested in or projects worth considering or not in near by locations.

I can assure you I will not be unreasonable, will not be negative ( hope am not pushed) and will continue plain analysis.Have already completed analysis for one project with help of quality responses from Amit Bhalla Ji.
    Allow me to be a positive user......good night Amit...I respect you...please keep it fair. And I mean it when I say I respect you mate.

Are u possibly telling off the wrong student ?
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Delay in ATS-Chintel Launch

I have heard that ATS-Chintel offical launch is delayed. The delay could be in range of 2 months to 6 months. The delay, as claimed, is due to delay in approval of layout plans. Is any body having some information on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    I have heard that ATS-Chintel offical launch is delayed. The delay could be in range of 2 months to 6 months. The delay, as claimed, is due to delay in approval of layout plans. Is any body having some information on this?

As per the update I have the launch will be in December.
    What is the source of your information?
    CommentQuote
  • harpreet Bhai, how come u have some information, which the so called ATS loyalists do not have ?

Iss tarah tao kai logo ki dukan ko talla laag jayega .

Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    CommentQuote

• Hi
    Greetings

IGRM request your urgent intervention.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet_sa

Don't know about layout plan approvals but bank loan approval will take 15-30 days, as told by HDFC representative to my friend. It may take more time also, can't say for sure.

I have the contact details of the HDFC person now, can pm if anyone wants.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Don't know about layout plan approvals but bank loan approval will take 15-30 days, as told by HDFC representative to my friend. It may take more time also, can't say for sure.

I have the contact details of the HDFC person now, can pm if anyone wants.

Please can u email me the details .
    VB
    CommentQuote