ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
    Bottomline yeh hai ki hum mein se kisi ko bhi hawa nahin hai ki kya hoga. Sab apne aap ko bahut bade investor samajh rahe hai aur apne apne raag alaap rahen hain - Sabko lagta hai ki ek hi baat ko bar bar bolne se baat sahi ho jayegi. If anyone of us had a solid clue, they would have been out of this discussion and enjoying their life in better things.

There are many examples where people have burnt their hand when the complete infrastructure, great commute, good brand name, closeness to Delhi etc. is there but still have lost money (Unietech Grande, Omaxe Grandwoods etc.) and there are those who have made great money even though with no infrastructure, significantly far from Delhi etc. (ATS in Derabassi). I am sure there are many more examples than these.

But what is common is that we all need information to make calculated and intelligent decisions based on our own experiences, preferences, risk profile, and financial situation. So, let the information flow happen rather than proving your point of view by repeating the same thing again and again. If you have new data point, please share else chill out.

I will stop my preaching here and stay shut unless there is some new information.
    Excellent point, very well said. Kudos !
    If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by zorin111 View Post
      I agree... But the potential of D eway is huge as compared to neharpar... Deway would turn out to be a real killer once it is complete with all infra in place. It will provide easy access to delhi from gurgaon and manesar. So long term is a sure winner... I had my friends who owned properties in Mahipalpur village (now called mahipalpur extention) and they advised me to buy. I did not have money then, and i was also not interested. The valuation of their properties have multiplied by about twenty times in the last 15 - 18 years... I rem one of them buying another plot in the interiors at about 25 lakhs, (In those days, I had not seen 25 lakhs cash!) its now more than 10 crores. I am not saying all the property has appreciated, but they could visualise the change gripping their village, which was not motorable and had no pucci lanes then, and even now most of the roads are tuti phuti... but its in delhi !

One has to invest in future if one wants to mint money. But it can have its negatives too. The money can be blocked for many many years, and the area might not appreciate as much as one would have imagined ! High risk and high return ...
      This is true........long term investments give better returns than the short term tradings.

I am impressed to see your postings .

Some sensible conversation back to the forum ....otherwise it was becoming ........

I agree......logical calculated risk is very Place the profit is. I experienced that in Derabassi.....when I invested at 5000 sq yard it was land being baught and acquired by ATS ......now a villa on 350 sq yard is selling at one crore plus.

Where have you been mate ? You have added to this forums value....very sensible post.

Vb
      Last edited November 4 2011, 04:41 PM.
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
        Excellent write up mate.......great sense of humour and what a strong way to make your point.

There is an advert that says " jor ka jhatka dhere se luge"
        Could not stop smiling while reading your excellent thread.

Vb
        Thanks a lot buddy, at last I found one person who could appreciate my sense of rumour, sorry, humour !

Comment

I agree... But the potential of D eway is huge as compared to neharpar... Deway would turn out to be a real killer once it is complete with all infra in place. It will provide easy access to delhi from gurgaon and manesar. So long term is a sure winner... I had my friends who owned properties in Mahipalpur village (now called mahipalpur extention) and they advised me to buy. I did not have money then, and i was also not interested. The valuation of their properties have multiplied by about twenty times in the last 15 - 18 years... I rem one of them buying another plot in the interiors at about 25 lakhs, (In those days, I had not seen 25 lakhs cash!) its now more than 10 crores. I am not saying all the property has appreciated, but they could visualise the change gripping their village, which was not motorable and had no pucci lanes then, and even now most of the roads are tuti phuti... but its in delhi !

One has to invest in future if one wants to mint money. But it can have its negatives too. The money can be blocked for many many years, and the area might not appreciate as much as one would have imagined ! High risk and high return ...
          Excellent post , you are very logical in your analysis of pros and cons of any investment. Do you work with Mckinsey :p Cheers !!

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
            This is true........long term investments give better returns than the short term tradings.

I am impressed to see your postings .

Some sensible conversation back to the forum ....otherwise it was becoming ........

I agree......logical calculated risk is very Place the profit is. I experienced that in Derabassi.....when I invested at 5000 sq yard it was land being baught and acquired by ATS ......now 350 sq yard villa is selling at 350 per square yard.

Where have you been mate ? You have added to this forums value....very sensible post.

Vb
            Again thanks for your comments... made my day !

Actually i was undergoing suspension, for an unintended flareup with a few of my friends out here ! So you now do know where i was all these days !

Comment

Originally posted by BasheerKhan View Post
              Excellent post , you are very logical in your analysis of pros and cons of any investment. Do you work with Mckinsey :p Cheers !!
              Thanks Buddy, but logic can be turned on its head by a creature called Real Estate !

No, I do not work for Mckinsey... I advise them !

Comment

Extremely valid points (With reference to post # 1867)

Please can any body give answers to the questions raised by Manoja.

Guys please answer objectively for the benefit of prospective investors, instead of blaming anybody for hyping or defaming D Way

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                Absolutely

PS : I am not justifying the price of 4800 psf for ATS at this point , I am just waiting for 8th nov when the tender has to be awarded for sector roads of D Eway...
                Looks like another hype is due on 8th November .

As, i have said many times before , If u have the capability of taking a risk & can afford to lose or dump a fat packet, without blinking an eyelid, u may go ahead with investing here immediately, otherwise wait for the litigation to be over & let the hype die & rates come to some realistic levels . One might have to pay a higher BSP & maybe earn a lessor ROI, but then one is assured of a relatively safer investment & most importantly, if he is an end user, an house to live in . D e way may offer some decent investment opportunities & may offer some good options to the end users/investors, but investing here right now is not everybody's cup of tea .

My POV, please ignore if, one doesn't agree .[/QUOTE]

Comment

I have received one stunning news.

ATS is offering some sort of promotional scheme for its existing customers. It is something like this – If an existing customers gets in say, 5 customers, he would get a special rebate of say, X amount. If he is able to garner/give references of say, 5 + Y potential customers, he would get a special rebate of X + some additional amount.

This is through 2 independent sources. Can anybody confirm on this??? Has anybody heard something similar??? If yes, it would explain a lot of things.

I too am seeking more details on the above . Would revert back, if i get more information on this .
                  Last edited November 4 2011, 01:03 PM. Reason: typo
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Amit jee, what is (are) the question (s)?

All I can see is a very valid statement !

Maybe you can point out the questions, which we all could collectively respond to !

Rgds
                    Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    Extremely valid points (With reference to post # 1867)

Please can any body give answers to the questions raised by Manoja.

Guys please answer objectively for the benefit of prospective investors, instead of blaming anybody for hyping or defaming D Way

Looks like another hype is due on 8th November .

As, i have said many times before , If u have the capability of taking a risk & can afford to lose or dump a fat packet, without blinking an eyelid, u may go ahead with investing here immediately, otherwise wait for the litigation to be over & let the hype die & rates come to some realistic levels . One might have to pay a higher BSP & maybe earn a lessor ROI, but then one is assured of a relatively safer investment & most importantly, if he is an end user, an house to live in . D e way may offer some decent investment opportunities & may offer some good options to the end users/investors, but investing here right now is not everybody's cup of tea .

My POV, please ignore if, one doesn't agree .
                    [/QUOTE]

Comment

Baaki ATS ka thread hai, to acchai aur burai dono hi hogi... I am interested in ATS if pricing is decent, as i alraedy have exposure in SPR and i am looking for something now on NH8 / D Eway for long term... And my mind tells me that there should be a differential of 50-60% between GCX and D Eway which will eventually even out in, lets say 10 years. So for someone who has the appetite for high risk, and is not looking from living perspective, D eway could be a very good bet in 10 years time. Before 10 years if you want to sell, you might not find buyers, and you might not be able to sell also for 1-2-3 years at all. But ROI will be better in 10 years on D e way.

Everybody has a different finacial situation, and i am talking about mine. 1 crore 10 saal tak laga kar main bhoolne k liye tayyar hoon... provided, that 1 crore is in installments and the builder is good.
                      Zorin,
                      Nice posts, you have shared your views and at the same time mentioned the risks as well. I like the practical approach and this way a good debate can happen.
                      Assimilation and analysis of info is important, hammering the same thing will neither pull the dway down or otherwise.
                      Regards,
                      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X