Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi
    Greetings

Just wondering

For 480 flats between ATS and Chintels.. some analysis

Prelaunch on since about 5-6 months
    First Pre launch DP 3500 must have got the maximum say 125-150 applications+
    25 reserved by promoters directors
    Second Pre launch at 3800 dp another 75-100
    Third Prelaunch CLP 4700 etc 25-30
    Chintels Prelaunch CLP 4350-2% another 50
    Chintels 2nd Prelaunch CLP 4700 another 25

Total 350-375 appx already must have been absorbed..

Balance probably 100-125 additional appx which is 50 flats a piece:bab (38): between the two of them?? Ek broker bahut hai sab simat jayega..

Why all the fuss then:bab (38): ( may be the larger ones not selling probably)

What say??

Above is pure presumption and assumption and possible reflection of information available on this thread.. Actual situation better known to the company sources. Should not be construed as a speculative bid to suggest scarcity. Opinions welcome

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • After booking one unit in kocoon at 4350/-(Chintels prelaunch), i booked another unit at chintels ph-2 at 4350/-. Members plz suggest which will be better for end use? i cant afford to hold all these together for a long time. I heard that Kocoon launch is delayed for approx. 6 months and there is a possibility that they may not demand the next (30%-10 lac) within 45 days of booking.(i may be wrong. will update after confirmation).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit79
    After booking one unit in kocoon at 4350/-(Chintels prelaunch), i booked another unit at chintels ph-2 at 4350/-. Members plz suggest which will be better for end use? i cant afford to hold all these together for a long time. I heard that Kocoon launch is delayed for approx. 6 months and there is a possibility that they may not demand the next (30%-10 lac) within 45 days of booking.(i may be wrong. will update after confirmation).

what price ???

what discount ???

booked thru whom ??
    CommentQuote
    After booking one unit in kocoon at 4350/-(Chintels prelaunch), i booked another unit at chintels ph-2 at 4350/-. Members plz suggest which will be better for end use? i cant afford to hold all these together for a long time. I heard that Kocoon launch is delayed for approx. 6 months and there is a possibility that they may not demand the next (30%-10 lac) within 45 days of booking.(i may be wrong. will update after confirmation).

From where have you heard that Kacoon launch is delayed ?
    This is important as my discussion with ATS says that it will be launched in December 2011.

What makes you say it s delayed?
    Such news was posted before also but when I added the source u did not get an response. Please do share the source if the information.

I think ATS will be a better hold tan Chintels.

Congrats on ur investments.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Launch update

I have spoken to Vice president of ATS and am told that the launch is targeted to be in December 2011.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you IREF Admin

Thank you IREF admin for removing some abnoxious posts.
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Please can u email me the details .
    VB

Check your PM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    I have spoken to Vice president of ATS and am told that the launch is targeted to be in December 2011.

Vb

In your previous post you were asking about source of information about delayed launch. now you are saying you talked to ATS VP. Your both posts are around 2:00-3:00 AM IST, so did you talk to ATS VP around 2:00AM IST?

Just wanted to check how latest your info is?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipulmails
    In your previous post you were asking about source of information about delayed launch. now you are saying you talked to ATS VP. Your both posts are around 2:00-3:00 AM IST, so did you talk to ATS VP around 2:00AM IST?

Just wanted to check how latest your info is?

VP is on US trip??!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote

Hi Amit,
    I also heard the news of delay, but as per latest information, this news was over exaggerated and launch should happen as per ATS Management i.e. Dec11.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Just wondering

For 480 flats between ATS and Chintels.. some analysis

Prelaunch on since about 5-6 months
    First Pre launch DP 3500 must have got the maximum say 125-150 applications+
    25 reserved by promoters directors
    Second Pre launch at 3800 dp another 75-100
    Third Prelaunch CLP 4700 etc 25-30
    Chintels Prelaunch CLP 4350-2% another 50
    Chintels 2nd Prelaunch CLP 4700 another 25

Total 350-375 appx already must have been absorbed..

Balance probably 100-125 additional appx which is 50 flats a piece:bab (38): between the two of them?? Ek broker bahut hai sab simat jayega..

Why all the fuss then:bab (38): ( may be the larger ones not selling probably)

What say??

Above is pure presumption and assumption and possible reflection of information available on this thread.. Actual situation better known to the company sources. Should not be construed as a speculative bid to suggest scarcity. Opinions welcome

Cheers

Figures may not be all accurate but it reflects the fact that a high percentage (over 50%) might have already been sold in pre-pre-pre launch followed by pre-pre launch and finally never ending pre-launch(s). How many units will be up for sale finally ?
    Is this common for all builders ? No wonders "all sold" boards hangs in a day on launch !
    CommentQuote
  • I have another general questions for experts.

Bigger developments such as Chintels, Mahindra, Ramprastha etc. are launching in phases and will keep increasing prices for subsequent launches setting resale prices in close sync.

In case of ATS which is going to be single phase launch (?) how will future prices be determined for resale ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    VP is on US trip??!!!!!!!!

i spoke earlier, posted later.
    CommentQuote
  • Normally excellent delivery speed, quality & overall brand image/persona have been responsible for higher resale prices in ATS.

I think the same is going to be true for Ggn project & it shall also command big premium over neighbours (eventually) of similar specs.
    anyways lets hope they meet their commitments on quality & delivery & higher resales shall automatically follow........

Originally Posted by sikkaji
    I have another general questions for experts.

Bigger developments such as Chintels, Mahindra, Ramprastha etc. are launching in phases and will keep increasing prices for subsequent launches setting resale prices in close sync.

In case of ATS which is going to be single phase launch (?) how will future prices be determined for resale ?
    CommentQuote
  • Nipsy - Dont you think Revnata will be better than ATS for investment...

I am thinking of investing in it.

What are ur views
    CommentQuote