6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

Quiet logical viewpoint and do like the approach. Few dedcutions..
    Price of dway should be 50-60% of gcx...so about 2500-3000 cheaper than GCX,

as per this price on GCX is 9000-9500 then 3000 less means minimum 6000 on DEW...Bless you bhai ...ATS is offering at 4800-5000 is still cheaper...Aap ke moon mein ghee shakkar...

ROI expectation 20%+

Time frame 10years+,

10 years it will be 5 times of today...atleast my POV

Resale will be problamatic (due to oversupply, lack of infra/habitation)

Do not underestimate the ever growing population of India and with 9 % GDP growth ...RE cannot match the demand...

Ticket size becomes too big for DP and CLP would be a sensible option..
    (Please correct Zorin11 if any of the assumptions is not in place)

Agree but depends ...For some NRI investors DP is better. Frequent buying and selling not feasible or a choice.

ATS coming to dway definitely provides an opportunity to make money. The experiences of 109, should be better utilised by those who missed the opportunity. Focus now on 104.
    Wait!!! my thinking is as follows, need to understand this;
    Chintels 109 was 3300 in July11 and is prospectively looking at 4000 due to ATS launch and new phase by Chintel at higher price (4500 say).. This has offered smart investors to rake in a moolah check illustration https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...969#post116969

If one follows the illustration above and is convinced can move forward with the same logic simply replicate in 104
    wow!
    Now, Time is to turn sight to 104 where ATS will do some high decible marketing, online and offline activities, loyal customers contributing to the hype etc..
    they have not yet started marketing as yet...wait for 2 weeks more..
    Get hold of dependable builder in 104, lying low, and assume a price for ATS at least Rs1000DP in excess of current market price of a "good project" currently in 104. This is going by precedent of 109 (chintel 20% paid CLP 3300 vs ATS DP 4300) Add to the 109 precedent some extra hype, talk of lauches Shobha 5Cr and Puri, etc.

I think there is an opportunity to make a cool stash in 104 now.. it has happened in 109 will happen here as well. Minimum Profit expectation similar to Investment strategy 1 in link above..(so go back to that Link and study carefully)

MAKES SENSE?? THEN GO FOR IT..
    Querries welcome. Best of Luck and happy investing!!!!

PS: Check your priorities, finances, expectations, choice of builder, time horizon, entry and exit at your discretion..
    Early entry in a good builder in 104 while ATS marketing goes full throttle in a months time will give everyone a substantial go ahead..
    Not yet studied 104 no comments..

Comment

Hi

ATS coming to dway definitely provides an opportunity to make money. The experiences of 109, should be better utilised by those who missed the opportunity. Focus now on 104.
      Wait!!! my thinking is as follows, need to understand this;
      Chintels 109 was 3300 in July11 and is prospectively looking at 4000 due to ATS launch and new phase by Chintel at higher price (4500 say).. This has offered smart investors to rake in a moolah check illustration https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...969#post116969

If one follows the illustration above and is convinced can move forward with the same logic simply replicate in 104

Now, Time is to turn sight to 104 where ATS will do some high decible marketing, online and offline activities, loyal customers contributing to the hype etc..

Get hold of dependable builder in 104, lying low, and assume a price for ATS at least Rs1000DP in excess of current market price of a "good project" currently in 104. This is going by precedent of 109 (chintel 20% paid CLP 3300 vs ATS DP 4300) Add to the 109 precedent some extra hype, talk of lauches Shobha 5Cr and Puri, etc.

I think there is an opportunity to make a cool stash in 104 now.. it has happened in 109 will happen here as well. Minimum Profit expectation similar to Investment strategy 1 in link above..(so go back to that Link and study carefully)
      Great post BlessU. Long-term holding se short-term trading.. I am loving it.

This logic may work the way you explained provided there are good under-construction ( less than 10-20%) projects in the vicinity. Sec 104 i quite big with some villages in the center. Area needs to be surveyed before taking any call.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
        Great post BlessU. Long-term holding se short-term trading.. I am loving it.

This logic may work the way you explained provided there are good under-construction ( less than 10-20%) projects in the vicinity. Sec 104 i quite big with some villages in the center. Area needs to be surveyed before taking any call.
        Hi
        Greetings

Thanks Rahul/VB/Vinay.. since ATS is coming by the proposed dway.. is game mein sarak paar kar ke 103 mein jana bhi allowed hai Check map
        https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...wNDk3&hl=en_US

Baki UP se log bhi bula liya gaye hain check migration theory intersting must read
        https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...450#post116450

Cheers

Comment

Hi
          Greetings

Thanks Rahul/VB/Vinay.. since ATS is coming by the proposed dway.. is game mein sarak paar kar ke 103 mein jana bhi allowed hai Check map

Baki UP se log bhi bula liya gaye hain check migration theory intersting must read

Cheers
          interesting

Comment

Hi
            Greetings

Cheers
            That definitely was an interesting read. I would definitely agree with migration of people to Delhi but that is an age old phenomenon. Delhi has been seeing great influx of other state's population year-in and year-out. But what our dear friend missed out on was reverse migration of Bihari labor population. A lot of skilled labor is moving back to their homeland because of increasing number of jobs now available in Bihar because of its growing development. This has also resulted in increased construction costs due to competency in prices to avail their services. Other points like punjabi population dwindling isn't true either. West Delhi is still full of punjabis.
            Also, Rohini and Dwarka have a lot more baniyas and pandits rather than biharis. A lot of educated Biharis are owning successful real estate firms in Gurgaon and you will be surprised to know that Biharis are dominant brokers in Gurgaon. Another interesting fact which was missed out was that rather than the Bengali population, more and more South Indians are coming over to the NCR region. Earlier they used to think North India as forbidden territory but now they are getting increasingly confident and because of good education are heading good positions in respectable organizations in NCR.
            West Bengal people always tend to remain in groups as is evident from areas like CR Park and parts of sector 14 Gurgaon where they have been around for quite some time and did not come here recently.

Comment

ggnkaaadmi, interesting comment in response to silly_boy20's post . Both make a pretty good read .
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Requesting unbiased information

My fellow bloggers,

Is sector 104 impacted on THE GURGAON SIDE by litigation or does it fall on the 12 km stretch that is NOT under litigation.

Does anyone know which part / side is the 12 mile DE stretch that is under construction being build by Indiabulls?

Please let me know if u can, thanks.

Cheers,
                VB2309
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Hi
                  Greetings

Cheers
                  U are welcome BlessU.

I never said before, but given our recent positive exchanges, allow me to share that when I had said that the Blog is positive for last two days, it was NOT addressed to you or for you. Your I'd also just happened to be suspended then. It was sincerely not addressed to you.

And yes, I did check... Spire and ERA are in 103...wasn't aware.....are these projects impacted by DE too ?

Will wait to know, very interesting.

Holi pe gale Milne 103 jaana parega bhai.

Vb
                  Last edited November 4 2011, 10:39 PM.
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                    My fellow bloggers,

Is sector 104 impacted on THE GURGAON SIDE by litigation or does it fall on the 12 km stretch that is NOT under litigation.

Does anyone know which part / side is the 12 mile DE stretch that is under construction being build by Indiabulls?

Please let me know if u can, thanks.

Cheers,
                    VB2309
                    Sector 104 is litigation free as per my information. Maximum land under litigation is in New Palam Vihar area.

Comment

Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
                      Sector 104 is litigation free as per my information. Maximum land under litigation is in New Palam Vihar area.
                      Thanks a ton, this is a decision making pointer for me, literally.

Can you kindly share is this news publicly listed too anywhere? Seeking genuine help as sincerely am not aware and am considering investing in sector 104.

Thanks and regards,
                      VB
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X