Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi there!

Lets first request the views....
    Which projects are the ones where NRI's are invested.. any data available for investment by customer types... or is it simply a Coment in air.

Request members to throw some light....on nprojects which have not dont well & how is someone saying such projects have high NRI investment.

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    PS: BTW, I am intrigued as to why the projects where NRI's are invested heavily have not done well ? Any specific reason...

May be this merits a separate thread of its own !!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone...

My regards to everyone here. I wish every one a low cost offer when they go for buying and a high paying customer when they go for selling.:)
    CommentQuote
  • welcom back..

hello rahul2011,

WELCOME BACK......
    CommentQuote
  • To accommodate all range of Builders, from Chalu to Medium to the Best one's, i would put the range from 2500 to 3000/3200 .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Good obervations.. Dway projects should be priced invitationally as nothing will be clear before 7-8 years. ideal pricing to enter for long term and realistically 15% ROI should be around 3000

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/bangalore-real-estate/1922-mega-townships-in-bangalore?p=2971#post1922

Hi Amit79
    Greetings

Those with chintels will have the last laugh!!!. Those waiting for ATS launch and cannot keep abreast with wrong information being promoted have already lost 9.4 lacs (expected 4800 CP while those following chintels got an opportunity at 4350-2% on 1750 sq ft works to a difference of 9 lacs +)

Cheers

Bless you Bro,

This line from you says 4350 was an opportunity that is is missed by the investors. Now you are recommending the price should be 3000? any reasons to change the price expectations in a span of minutes?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    4350 - broker discount was a good deal if you look now. Few people from this forum who were ready initially to enter in this range, could not take plunge because of the heated arguments that were going on in this thread.

Broker discount in Paradiso was 2-4% , are you sure about 1-1.5% for this project?

Vinay Ji,

We all agree on this. people called pricing absurd when chintel launched their project at 3200 now its at 4000 plus.

people called ATS / Chintel prelaunch price of 4350 absurd and unfortunately some people got influenced from the extreme negative publicity and did not buy at those prices.
    Chintels closed their last booking at 4700- 2% broker discount.

Lets wait for the launch in 2 weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Bless you Bro,

This line from you says 4350 was an opportunity that is is missed by the investors. Now you are recommending the price should be 3000? any reasons to change the price expectations in a span of minutes?

Hi
    Greetings

Honestly mate I did try to change my perception about this launch.. I am not lying but multiple prelaunches, shaky jv, goof ups, lack of experience of jv partners, Dway uncertainities, current happenings in the broad macro economic/political stage, lack of confidence in HUDA and govt agencies are too many negatives which debilitate the good work done by ATS in a couple of projects in UP.

4350-2% CLP in Chintels Kokoon PRE PRE launch was probably an opportunity for an investor dying to invest, not me. My fair price would still be around 3000 as ATS is largely a UP based builder and Chintels hasnt even delivered a single project.. (I wont call delay and super area increase in ParadisoII or delays in Dera bassi a major problem but even here the builder has a fair share of Homes from hell https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&hl=en_GB#gid=4
    General distrust and builder apathy cannot be completely overlooked.

Ats earns a few points due to two interesting production in UP. Still the size is too small currently just 480 flats that too in partnership against the total supply on dway expected to cross 70-100,000 units appx on about 10000 acres appx https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/417-indian-retail-reality-check?p=815#post417
    A good builder will always be looked upon for end use but competition is stiff from much larger players and many more to come. Surely one seeking a house to live in if capable of paying a dp price of 4000 currently would also be able to shell out 7000, if resale touches that point in 4-5 years (though unlikely). Habitation worth enjoying good lifestyle would conservatively take 7-8 years though.

I Also find funny anology of furturistic pricing being factored into the offer price without any clarity of how the state and central govt works. Some Views https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/180-gurgaon-master-plan-2021-live-in-the-present-or-dream-about-future?p=116424#post116424

Any shift/change in the volatile domestic and international economy, social, political scenario can set back all assumptions, roi, development/litigatons/farmers unrest. NRIs/Investors/Endusers may see 5-10 years easily for all dway projects..

Hope that helps!!
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bless U bro,

I agree with you about the fairness of the pricing but for me its applicable to entire GGN RE. Noida RE still scores better on this point.

But the problem is that I have seen that for last 10 years I could not justify any pricing in the market. I cannot justify even why a place (GGN) where there is no water, no clean air and no infrastructure, no security (as compared to any international standards or any standards per se) command prices that are not easily matchable by any of the European cities like Frankfurt, Munich (not including the city centres) or cities in USA like Florida, Houston, LA (except some areas), e.t.c.

But still the prices are going only one way. I have missed many buses in past just because I kept on justifying the pricing of a project.

So in the end I have shortlisted few KPIs for investment:

a) Good location: Proximity to strategic locations, connectivity and faster access.
    b) Good builder: past performance and quality
    c) Entry time: as early as possible.

This project meets that requirement.

In my view the entire GGn and Delhi prices are 100% overblown and should be half of what they are today.But if wishes were the horses.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Welcome back Rahul.

My friend has travelled from India yesterday and I was pretty impressed to see the FULL page advert by ATS for their Indrapurum project phase 2.

The company seems to be on a brand building spree as this ad was NOT on a supplement but on the main news paper......looks like Indrapurum project returns have been good.

I believe it has been launched at 5000 CLP. and by the way, this one is in Ghaziabad, not even near Grgaon. Initially people baught phase 1 at 2600.

WELL DONE FOR ATS.

I wish I would have invested there.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    hello rahul2011,

WELCOME BACK......

thanks bro. i really appreciate your support. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Welcome back Rahul.

My trend has travelled from India yesterday and I was pretty impressed to see the FULL page advert by ATS for their Indrapurum project phase 2.

The company seems to be on a brand building spree as this ad was NOT on a supplement but on the main news paper......looks like Indrapurum project returns have been good.

I believe it has been launched at 5000 CLP. and by the way, this one is in Ghaziabad, not even near Grgaon. Initially people baught phase 1 at 2600.

WELL DONE FOR ATS.

I wish I would have inveted there.

VB[/QUOTE

vb thanks for your support.

yes, I have heard about this ad and also have been told that 1 week before the launch ATS will be coming up with full page ads for koccon project.

i have also heard something which will make a very big impact and is really a very very big news for ATS koccon investors.

i have sent my legal advisor to ATS office on Monday . Lets see i won't say anthing without confirming t first hand.

wait for this one....:)Welcome back Rahul.

My trend has travelled from India yesterday and I was pretty impressed to see the FULL page advert by ATS for their Indrapurum project phase 2.

WELL DONE FOR ATS.

VB[/QUOTE

yes, I have heard about this ad and also have been told that 1 week before the launch ATS will be coming up with full page ads for koccon project.

i have also heard something which will make a very big impact and is really a very very big news for ATS koccon investors.

i have sent my legal advisor to ATS office on Monday . Lets see i won't say anthing without confirming t first hand.

wait for this one....:)
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by vb2309
    Welcome back Rahul.

WELL DONE FOR ATS.

VB

wait for this one....:)

Now u are keeping secrets from me also ?
    VB
    CommentQuote
    Bless U bro,

I agree with you about the fairness of the pricing but for me its applicable to entire GGN RE. Noida RE still scores better on this point.

But the problem is that I have seen that for last 10 years I could not justify any pricing in the market. I cannot justify even why a place (GGN) where there is no water, no clean air and no infrastructure, no security (as compared to any international standards or any standards per se) command prices that are not easily matchable by any of the European cities like Frankfurt, Munich (not including the city centres) or cities in USA like Florida, Houston, LA (except some areas), e.t.c.

But still the prices are going only one way. I have missed many buses in past just because I kept on justifying the pricing of a project.

So in the end I have shortlisted few KPIs for investment:

a) Good location: Proximity to strategic locations, connectivity and faster access.
    b) Good builder: past performance and quality
    c) Entry time: as early as possible.

This project meets that requirement.

In my view the entire GGn and Delhi prices are 100% overblown and should be half of what they are today.But if wishes were the horses.....

Hi
    Greetings

yeah if wishes were..... also true for GGN RE is " bad becomes good when worse happens"".. hope your and mine opinion of overvalued land assets get percolated to the subscribing people..
    Location builder and timing applies however to all good names on dway. Unfortunately they are also tagged with the fate of dway which is the main concern given the uncertainties and lack of infra/social habitation.
    One dip or public unrest or political drama and everything takes back seat by 5 years.. Are yaar builders projects got delayed due to labour shortage then what policies, past performance and politics can do is anybodies guess

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Please help with rates of following

What are CLP rates of recent DE LAUNCHES?
    Woukd be ibliged if i can get unbiased rates kf the following ( only brands we gave been hearing about here):

MAHINDRA

SPHIRE

CHINTELS

SHOBHA

RAMPRASTHA

RAHEJA

INDIABULLS

Please can some one help with CLP rates of these as in Today for new launches on DE.

What are GCX rates ?
    CommentQuote
  • VB bhai,

I think you should look at investing in Revanta. This will give you better returns than new launched on D way.

it will also help you diversify as you have put all ur money only in D way/ATS which is not the best strategy. You already have 2 investments on D way why not diversify that too with Revanta which could be a landmark project,
    CommentQuote