Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • VB you already have 2 DP in ATS, but one in Revanta CLP would be a great investment....

Rahejas is no less than ATS. It has been voted the best developer for 2010/11....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB you already have 2 DP in ATS, but one in Revanta CLP would be a great investment...

DP? is it advisable to pay for 2 apartment in DP that to same builder?. looks strange .
    CommentQuote
  • I think VB has good good relationship with ATS and has around 4 (Correct me if i am wrong) in ATS with many in DP...

This speaks volumes about the trust people inc VB has in ATS...
    CommentQuote
    I think VB has good good relationship with ATS and has around 4 (Correct me if i am wrong) in ATS with many in DP...

This speaks volumes about the trust people inc VB has in ATS...

Amit bhai kya socha revanta ki ats ,u r interested n which one
    CommentQuote
  • If you ask me Revanta is a clear winner...

I am not getting at the old rate aur bade hue rate ka man nahi man raha and also it goes out of the budget
    CommentQuote
    If you ask me Revanta is a clear winner...

I am not getting at the old rate aur bade hue rate ka man nahi man raha and also it goes out of the budget

South park ko bech kar penthouse le lo
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai...Dont want to sell anything...

But looking to buy one more...

Was looking at ATS, Vatika and Revanta
    CommentQuote
  • revanta Vs ATS 109

My POV

The location of ATS 109 is superior to Revanta (after 3 years perspective)

and Revanta USP is the high rise.

The ROI on ATS as compared to low rise property of revanta after 3 years will be higher and the ROI difference between high rise revanta and ATS after 3 years will be more or less similar (considering high ticket size of high rise apartments in revanta, NPV wise).

Any high rise can loose the USP after a higher rise building comes in but the Location USP is unbeatable.

Choose between High rise Revanta apartment and ATS Koccon.

My vote will go for ATS at 4500CLP price (if it comes).

If any one wants to contemplate 2 C investment than plots are much better choice than apartments on NH8.(5 years horizon).
    CommentQuote
    Bhai...Dont want to sell anything...

Revanta mien hi loge,u got your heart set on it,what's the rate ur getting now
    CommentQuote
    Bhai...Dont want to sell anything...

Amit bhai,

Vatika ka kya hua..Have heard they have raised the prices .
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar vo bugdet se bahar hain :( so did not take it further..

My POV if one has money in DP, one shud never buy flats in DP especially underconstruction...One should buy plots....Return in plots will be many folds better than flats in DP
    CommentQuote
  • High Rise Revanta in 4-5 years will give better returns than ATS

In 6-8 years, ATS may give better returns than Revanta, if the location (D way) comes out to be the way, it is being perceived now.
    CommentQuote
    Yaar vo bugdet se bahar hain :( so did not take it further..

My POV if one has money in DP, one shud never buy flats in DP especially underconstruction...One should buy plots....Return in plots will be many folds better than flats in DP

no doubt about it. ROI of a DP apartment can never beat that of a plot.
    CommentQuote
    Yaar vo bugdet se bahar hain :( so did not take it further..

Bro you had done a NPV calculation for ready plots and under construction plots..That was great..New plots were having a price advantage of 10000rs or so.? Am i right?
    CommentQuote
  • CLP plots are the best investment option, if one can afford...
    CommentQuote