Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • credibility of ATS

Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    I didnt knew ATS has So many fans :)

Hi
    Greetings

It is good trust me..
    Cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • Nitin, i trust your knowledge of Noida RE.. If ATS is known for its quality then its a welcome addition to Dway and investors who have been waiting for decent builder might have an option....

Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    this thread has 2 sets of people. those who have knowledge of Noida mkt, and the others who dont. for the latter, the appreciation is coming as a surprise.

If u talk to anyone who know's Noida RE and ask them who is the undisputed quality leader, they will mention ATS. And lately, 3C's as a challenger.

Ggn has had many established names, DLF, Unitech and later Emmar, IREO etc. Noida, has just one. Unitech has just earned brickbats for their Noida projects coz of endless delays.

So it's not abt being a fan of a builder, its just facts on ground.
    CommentQuote
  • I Agree... The builder is good and its project at Noida Xway is a showcase project having modern facilities like, fiber to home, IP TV etc.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

It is good trust me..
    Cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • Some bollywood movies have been shot in the ATS Village. I just don't remember the name it was Chitranghada Sen starred movie.
    CommentQuote
  • Well reading this thread surprises me.. As very less builders in India enjoys good feedback from people/customers .. so I searched for ATS village on Net and found their FB page which have photos of the project.. looks like it is nicely constructed project..
    CommentQuote
  • Link looks to be great .

Hope it is actually, as good as what it looks . Any other projects of this Builder ? Any presence elsewhere, across India ( need to go through the Builder's website ).

.....& if above is true, nice seeing some decent Builders joining in the bandwagon of the D e way .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Link looks to be great .

Hope it is actually, as good as what it looks . Any other projects of this Builder ? Any presence elsewhere, across India ( need to go through the Builder's website ).

.....& if above is true, nice seeing some decent Builders joining in the bandwagon of the D e way .

ATS has couple of projects in Noida including ATS Village and ATS Green already delivered. ATS Paradisco in Greater Noida its 1st phase delivered and II phase to be delievered shortly. ATS Advantage, Indrapuram that is Under Construction. and ATS has too some project in Derrabassi. ZE]
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for presence beyond Noida .
    CommentQuote
  • I have never been inside ATS Village but I have heard guys saying that once you enter ATS Village you don't get the feeling of being in India but somewhere else exotic place.
    CommentQuote
  • Oh Man
    I see too many.
    including OMAXE, PARRAVNATH, I see Unitech too in Noida,Ansal API etc.
    who is buying?
    Vipul too has few projects in Gurgaon only but it is good one.
    years back too Unitech had presence limited to Gurgaon only. very few in rest other parts of Country.Oh Man
    I see too many.
    who is buying?
    years back too Unitech had presence limited to Gurgaon only. very few in rest other parts of Country.Oh Man
    I see too many.
    who is buying?
    I see too many.
    who is buying?
    years back too Unitech had presence limited to Gurgaon only. very few in rest other parts of Country.
    CommentQuote
  • it is great if ATS is an established an trusted brand and is coming to gurgaon .

rest we ll have to see the specs and the size , concept and USP of the project to justify a pricing of 4000 + !!!
    CommentQuote
  • I have stayed at ATS Village and also at DLF phase2 GGN (transit stays only - doesn't own anything at either place). If I am to rate them based on those short stays only, I would rate ATS much much higher.

Originally Posted by cookie
    I have never been inside ATS Village but I have heard guys saying that once you enter ATS Village you don't get the feeling of being in India but somewhere else exotic place.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS in Derabassi

ATS has around 300 acres of land on CHD-Ambala highway at Dera bassi near Barwala road junction. They plan to build integrated township with 5 star hotel, golf course, commercial, office space, villas, plots and apartments.

As of now they have constructed only the multistorey apartments (towards the rear end) and delivered half of the towers I think. Recently been to there. Construction quality was good, but on top of it I would say finishing and maintenance was very good. Clubhouse was good too and operational.

About ATS's presence in Noida, indeed their ATS village project is a class apart. The key is maintenance and land scaping. People are very happy staying in the project. Although the rate is 7k psft or thereabout, it is high end for Noida. There are not many deals happening there because there are not many sellers. Other ready to move projects in same sector of Noida sell for much less. I think recently released movie Pyar ka Panchnama also had some shooting in ATS village.

Recently there were also negative sentiments about the builder because of late delivery of project in Greater noida etc, but that was mainly due to recession I think. In Noida, their name sells like anything.

All in all, ATS may be small builder in comparison to DLF /unitech, but their end product (at least ATS village) is AWESOME!!
    CommentQuote
  • chdguy, thanks for giving some insight into the Builder beyond Noida & not getting offended on me seeking this information ( as some guys r so desperately offended { i wonder, why } or maybe looking to get even with me, at every excuse or without any . LOL :D)

..............& if u r aware on some other projects too ( beyond Noida ), please comment .
    CommentQuote
  • As I know ATS is good builder A++ better than Alpha G. I will watch their launch in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote