Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Although ATS has very limited number of projects delivered and in Pipe line, whatsoever have been delivered are far better than others in that particular area and carries maximum premium.

However,Personally I always prefer Unitech among others XYZ in Gurgaon.
    Last edited January 1 2016, 05:53 PM. Reason: Text formatting.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Although ATS has very limited number of projects delivered and in Pipe line, whatsoever have been delivered are far better than others in that particular area and carries maximum premium.
      However,Personally I always prefer Unitech among others XYZ in Gurgaon.
      ATS Construction quality and delivery time is at par with Alpha G if not better , Now You can make the comparisons...

Comment

I didnt knew ATS has So many fans

Comment

this thread has 2 sets of people. those who have knowledge of Noida mkt, and the others who dont. for the latter, the appreciation is coming as a surprise.

If u talk to anyone who know's Noida RE and ask them who is the undisputed quality leader, they will mention ATS. And lately, 3C's as a challenger.

Ggn has had many established names, DLF, Unitech and later Emmar, IREO etc. Noida, has just one. Unitech has just earned brickbats for their Noida projects coz of endless delays.

So it's not abt being a fan of a builder, its just facts on ground.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinthakur100 View Post
            this thread has 2 sets of people. those who have knowledge of Noida mkt, and the others who dont. for the latter, the appreciation is coming as a surprise.

If u talk to anyone who know's Noida RE and ask them who is the undisputed quality leader, they will mention ATS. And lately, 3C's as a challenger.

Ggn has had many established names, DLF, Unitech and later Emmar, IREO etc. Noida, has just one. Unitech has just earned brickbats for their Noida projects coz of endless delays.

Absolutely true , I second that

Infact All the new launhes happening in and around 109-106-108 all are within walking distance , and no. of developers coming there , SObhas villas in 150 acres , chintels have 3 Group housing lands in which one is getting built ryt now , Raheja's Athava , sHilas , Vedanta , Vedas , Brisk lumbini Terraces , Calladium group housing , India bulls have an IT sez in 28 acres in 106 , Spire Central (have my doubts if any project from this company will ever come into existance) , Indiabulls Have their Commercial office space there also in prelaunch , then Earth is there also(again a big question mark on their exectution capabilities)

This will be one of the most well developed pockets on dwarka expressway in the coming 7-10 yrs , infact the first one if one comes from delhi

Comment

Lagta hain bhalla ji aaj kal full time dealer ban gaye ho D way ke

Ek aad Chintels jaisi aachi deal hame bhi dilwa do yaar....so that we can also make money

Comment

credibility of ATS

Originally posted by harpreetsg_delhi View Post
                I didnt knew ATS has So many fans
                Hi
                Greetings

It is good trust me..
                Cheers..

Comment

Nitin, i trust your knowledge of Noida RE.. If ATS is known for its quality then its a welcome addition to Dway and investors who have been waiting for decent builder might have an option....

Originally posted by nitinthakur100 View Post

Comment

I Agree... The builder is good and its project at Noida Xway is a showcase project having modern facilities like, fiber to home, IP TV etc.

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

It is good trust me..
                    Cheers..

Comment

Some bollywood movies have been shot in the ATS Village. I just don't remember the name it was Chitranghada Sen starred movie.
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X