Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I don't need any explanations . The sequence of yr. statements, r facts enough, to provide clues to what is apparent .

I am normally a reader on this forum & post only when I have some info(I have a handful of posts).
    Now that you are questioning my integrity, You or anyone else can easily discredit me by calling/visiting ATS office and getting a better deal than I did.
    If you can't, request you not to post such sly comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    I presently have funds that can cover only about 75% of the cost(which I've paid to ATS).
    The rest 25%, I'll pay in a few weeks time. So its DP; just that I get some more time to arrange for funds.

Beowulf, are you planning to hold this investment for long term? Because as I see it, DP will be fruitful only if it is kept till construction is complete or even later. Exit from DP in a short time frame is very difficult because payment is not spread out for a potential resale buyer. Based on your past experience with ATS, how much appreciation do you foresee in next 4-5 years and how much time on average have they taken in completing their prior projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Amit Bhai , ATS will get initial buyers I am sure because many existing ATS apartment owners will buy into this new project as well. Also, I am sure that ATS will deliver quality.

But, for speculation and resale you need a big brand name and good PR, ATS is not good at that apparently. Else , in Noida it's amazing how a new firm like 3C has managed to create more hype around their projects than ATS could about it's One Hamlet Project. After all ATS is an established name in Noida residential compared to 3C which has delivered commercials only yet.

So, for short term speculation I feel ATS won't be much beneficial IMO. Godrej or even Indiabulls in DEway region are much better at PR , etc. If you are thinking about long term investment or end use, you can go for ATS definitely !

ATS has a good investor group who keep buying into them. Mostly these people are near HNI's & owners from their existing projects. Its a good deep pocket investor group they have. I know atleast one HNI and 2 other GM/VP living in ATS Village. Its the reason they don't feel the need to involve brokers for selling.

Even in One Hamlet, few lower floors in all towers were picked up by some PE group. I have also generally seen that resale is very limited in ATS projects as lot of end users target ATS. It has lot of aspirational value amongst users. Its their first project in Ggn & lot of people are looking with interest towards it (just see number of entries on this thread). I feel it will give short term returns.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not trying to discredit anybody .

I am just stating, which is quite visible . U may or may not agree to the same is yr. outlook , as it is yr. outlook in saying that i am discrediting u .

Really, what do u think, i set to gain by discrediting u or anybody ?

Originally Posted by beowulf
    I am normally a reader on this forum & post only when I have some info(I have a handful of posts).
    Now that you are questioning my integrity, You or anyone else can easily discredit me by calling/visiting ATS office and getting a better deal than I did.
    If you can't, request you not to post such sly comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    and what is the area of your unit??

I've sent PM
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, it is up to you to use / not use the information beowulf is providing. I feel he is making a sincere effort by sharing the information. I wasn't aware of the softlaunch till he broke the news. We can slways validate the information on our own.
    CommentQuote
  • I totally agree here...
    Originally Posted by Indiana
    Guys, it is up to you to use / not use the information beowulf is providing. I feel he is making a sincere effort by sharing the information. I wasn't aware of the softlaunch till he broke the news. We can slways validate the information on our own.
    CommentQuote
  • REPEAT POST

Misrepresenting facts, changing statements, as per the current situation is not required .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL :D. Amit Bhai, agreed, kuuch logo ka dhanda hai, but do the Dhanda with some sort of ethics . Public ko misguide karna galat hain :bab (5):.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe bewoulf's sincerity going by his posts in this thread itself. People are free to believe or not believe in this project's future appreciation value, but there is no need to INTERROGATE any fellow member. Some of the comments in this thread regarding bewoulf's purchase have not been in good taste at all.

Any way , good luck to you bewoulf with your investment. ATS is a proven RE firm for end users & long term investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am not trying to discredit anybody .

I am just stating, which is quite visible . U may or may not agree to the same is yr. outlook , as it is yr. outlook in saying that i am discrediting u .

Really, what do u think, i set to gain by discrediting u or anybody ?

Even I don't understand why you are being so sarcastic and judgemental. I am just giving info. Anyone can cross-check.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Beowulf, are you planning to hold this investment for long term? Because as I see it, DP will be fruitful only if it is kept till construction is complete or even later. Exit from DP in a short time frame is very difficult because payment is not spread out for a potential resale buyer. Based on your past experience with ATS, how much appreciation do you foresee in next 4-5 years and how much time on average have they taken in completing their prior projects?

Beowulf ya koi aur mere prashan ka uttar bhi de do :(
    CommentQuote
  • Do i know u enough, to be sarcastic or being judgmental :bab (59):? No point in getting into introspection :bab (6):.

Originally Posted by beowulf
    Even I don't understand why you are being so sarcastic and judgemental. I am just giving info. Anyone can cross-check.
    CommentQuote
  • beowulf, goodnight & again best of luck for yr. investment .

Now, again don't say, i am being sarcastic & being judgmental :bab (45):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Bishan sahab,

clear cut tell us, under current scene are you in favour of entering the project. Kaal kya hoga kise pata??
    Is it justifiable today DP 3800?? or as some members have observed 43-4500 in clp?

clear cut bata chuka hoo , i dont think its a wise decision to go for it at 3800 dp , and we can look for details of the project if they come up in clp at 4300-500 that what are they actually pitching and how do they plan to justify such a thing !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi

Right now, yes I plan long term. Because people don't know much about ATS in Gurgaon. As the projects will near completion, the difference will start to emerge(hopefully positive)
    This is from my past experience. For example ATS village commands 3000psf higher than its neighbours(sharing boundary wall) This was no so during the initial launch... all were at par
    Even ATS paradiso, Gr. Noida is 500-1000psf higher than its contemporaries. Also true for ATS Advantage, indrapuram.
    They completed their initial projects on time. ATS paradiso phase 2 was delayed by almost 2 years because of recession. But they gave penalty and did not compromise on quality.
    It seems ATS Hamlet might be 6-8 months late.
    Hoping the GGN project will be completed in time or +-6months
    But the bottomline is that you get a quality product and it stands out.

I would advise people not knowing much about ATS, but wanting to invest to visit their projects in Noida to get a first hand feel of the builder quality.

I am personally biased towards ATS, because of good past experience and I also live in an ATS society.
    CommentQuote