ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    interesting discussions...people in hurry, excited, even D Way doom Sayers are taking deep interest...I am surprised really.
    I have been a big fan of ATS, waited to own a pie, but frankly at such high costs that too DP sounds crazy to me. After all jungle hai abhi and will take time to come up.

How much do you think population of Delhi/NCR grew in last 10 years & will be in next 10 years.........
    How r you going to provide a home to them with such pessimism........

15 yrs back I saw most of todays noida as Jungle & my father says the same for whole of South Delhi [ He saw almost whole of South Delhi as JUNGLE for many years ]

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
      How much do you think population of Delhi/NCR grew in last 10 years & will be in next 10 years.........
      How r you going to provide a home to them with such pessimism........

15 yrs back I saw most of todays noida as Jungle & my father says the same for whole of South Delhi [ He saw almost whole of South Delhi as JUNGLE for many years ]
      My dear friend,
      what you call pessimism is logic for me and many more like me....
      Logically 3800 DP V/S 4200-4400 almost ready unitech properties on Sohna rd....which one will one chose??
      my only question is the investment considering various parameters.
      also one should not discuss South Delhi & D way in same breadth. South delhi has a 60 yr history behind it and it is not built over hype or investors in a race
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Rightly raid rs2507

ATS is good , but so was DLF .. till when it flopped in their maiden project in Bangalore

3800 dp is equivalent to 3800 + ( 400 * 3 ) = 5000 in clp
        Assuming a risk free interest rate of 10.5 percent

Whereas it should be greater than 15 % in current scenarios

Comment

Originally posted by prasantnitrk View Post
          Rightly raid rs2507

ATS is good , but so was DLF .. till when it flopped in their maiden project in Bangalore

3800 dp is equivalent to 3800 + ( 400 * 3 ) = 5000 in clp
          Assuming a risk free interest rate of 10.5 percent

Whereas it should be greater than 15 % in current scenarios
          Also some one please compare the RE rates v/s salary hike in past 5 yrs...from where people have got so much money suddenly. Over heated market, builders and investors are spoiling the broth.
          we should not forget the huge inventory which will be getting in market over the next few years.
          Simply monopolistic...
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Exactly .. Oversupply due to Dwarka Phase 2 and adjoining areas of Dwarka Expressway will kill Investors dream of Making huge money.

So Guys put your hard earned money only if you intend to use it for End Use or are planning to keep for long term.
            Last edited January 1 2016, 06:11 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
              My dear friend,
              what you call pessimism is logic for me and many more like me....
              Logically 3800 DP V/S 4200-4400 almost ready unitech properties on Sohna rd....which one will one chose??
              my only question is the investment considering various parameters.
              also one should not discuss South Delhi & D way in same breadth. South delhi has a 60 yr history behind it and it is not built over hype or investors in a race

would agree to your & other pessimist members comment on d-way future....
              But then how much price-difference in psf do you assign to these 2 regions over next 10 years.....
              Investors would hype if opportunity exist. how would anyone stop this...
              This is not a new phenomenon.

Comment

The fact is 3800 for clp with commission pay back would have been very decent a buy !! dp even for 3600 for me personally is not worth it , dp is a very risky proposition for me , also paying dp when no exact and fixed details are available is a very gutsy thing to do !!

from purely an investors point of view this is a very putting off offer , one doesnt/wuldnt find buyers for a dp plan taken from now for at least 4 yrs from now. For me it feels safer if one has an exit option !!

Comment

Exactly .. OVersupply due to Dwarka Phase 2 and adjoining areas of Dwarka Expressway will kill Investors dream of Making huge money
                  SO GUys put your hard earned money only if you intend to use it for End Use or are planning to keep for long term

Lets wait and watch

The list is

Puri expected to make any entry around 5500

Will not get response

ATS expected around 4500 in clp

Would sell

Chintels phase 2 coming in around 4500

Over ambitious I would say

M3M coming in 3-4 months in 107 5000~

Stupid Pricing for 107

Mahindra cmoing up in phase ~4500

Will Sell
                  The Big daddy Siddharth coming in prelaunch ~5500

Who the hell Buys This !!!!!!God Bless him/her

Comment

Exactly .. OVersupply due to Dwarka Phase 2 and adjoining areas of Dwarka Expressway will kill Investors dream of Making huge money
                    SO GUys put your hard earned money only if you intend to use it for End Use or are planning to keep for long term
                    it ll be at least a minimum of 5-7 yrs(being conservative) till the delhi masterplan comes into action though !!!

Comment

aptly said Bhalla Sahab
                      U forgot to mention IndiaBUlls Engima at 5500 +

I think Dwarka Expressway has been turned to a Fairy Tale proposition, The Expressway is a Fairy Tale , Fairy Tale like projects from builders heard in Fairy Tale and the payment plans ( Awesome )

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X