ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by AtulGupta View Post
    this seems fishy..1 die hard ATS loyalist bought from another ATs loyalits at 12 lakh less.. Why did a ATS loyalsit sold at such low price...did he lost confidence in ats?

Wish you well and heartiest congratulations on Rs.400 a square foot gain in less than a month. For your 3000 square foot it means Rs. 12,00,000/- gain in ONE month
    The purchaser Rahul bought it at 3900
    Launch price is 4300
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Quite agree with you Vinay.ji,

Enduse & investment are different ball games.
      Dway or N.Ggn sectors as investment now will fetch v/good ROI in mid --> long term. People who cant afford to buy GcX/SPR should not hesitate entering dway /New ggn sectors. After 3-4 years even these areas will be out pof reach as it already happened with Gcx /SPR.

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
      Same is true with DLF newtown heghts, Uppal canary, Tulip 89 and others. These projects started way early than required.

People are buying current new launches (both on NH8 or eway) with the expectation of 4-5yrs. Whether it gets depayed or not is a guesswork at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
        Quite agree with you Vinay.ji,

Enduse & investment are different ball games.
        Dway or N.Ggn sectors as investment now will fetch v/good ROI in mid --> long term. People who cant afford to buy GcX/SPR should not hesitate entering dway /New ggn sectors. After 3-4 years even these areas will be out pof reach as it already happened with Gcx /SPR.
        I agree.....very good post.....this is for INVESTORS and End Users in next 5 years.

Not for traders who like to buy Nd sell in every 2 months.

What do you think is a good ENTRY price on DP in good builder projects like ATS / Godrej / Raheja Shrishti / India Bulls residential project?

With ur strategy where do u possibly see the resale price at in 4 years when these projects are delivered.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

As of today with no infra on dway, there is almost a concensus dway Prices should be below GcX. Many will say 60-70% of GcX.
          [remember construction cost is the same. It is only the land cost which makes the difference today]

I think this estimation depends on your trust on dway (basic) infra coming-up.

Optimistic (people like me) say 3-4 yr. for basic infra like dway /sec roads, sewage, electricity, daily utility, raashan -paani is good enough. Add another 4-5 yrs for social infra & with this logic in 6-7yr time complete gap b/w GcX & dway has to eliminate.

After that dway properties suddenly start commanding +20-30% premium over GcX due to its nearness to Dwarka /IGIA & Nxt Gen. infra in place.

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
          I agree.....very good post.....this is for INVESTORS and End Users in next 5 years.

Not for traders who like to buy Nd sell in every 2 months.

What do you think is a good ENTRY price on DP in good builder projects like ATS / Godrej / Raheja Shrishti / India Bulls residential project?

With ur strategy where do u possibly see the resale price at in 4 years when these projects are delivered.

Comment

As of today with no infra on dway, there is almost a concensus dway Prices should be below GcX. Many will say 60-70% of GcX.
            [remember construction cost is the same. It is only the land cost which makes the difference today]

Optimistic (people like me) say 3-4 yr. for basic infra like dway /sec roads, sewage, electricity, daily utility, raashan -paani is good enough. Add another 4-5 yrs for social infra & with this logic in 6-7yr time complete gap b/w GcX & dway has to eliminate.

After that dway properties suddenly start commanding +20-30% premium over GcX due to its nearness to Dwarka /IGIA & Nxt Gen. infra in place.
            What is the rate at gcx now?
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

vb.sirji,

Other point is dwarka price movement itself.
              Eventually near to delhi sectors on dway will see price gap of approx 25-50% b/w Ggn & dwarka as is also the case on Noida /Gzb side.
              There is gap however not a sky-rocketing one b/w Mayur Vihar & Noida apartments. With this assumption, one can assume 109 good builder apartments (ATS, Mahindra, Gogrej, IB, Raheja) might touch 9K towards next 5yrs when most flats will start seeing habitation.
              Surely this location will benefit both from nearness to IGIA & dwarka infrastructure which will also see many new landmarks in coming 5/yrs.

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
              What is the rate at gcx now?

Comment

I suggest pls dont put your mind too much worrying.

Sit relaxed & you'll not repent ATS in mid to long term...
                If ATS marketing is to be believed they dont have any big numbers yet on offer. Most inventory released is sold except 52 odd apartments remaining (3/nov update) ATS says the same even for DP... why would they lie]

......political class cannot hold-on to this location slow devp pace indefinitely with Crores & crores already being invested by the day & with the blink of eye by many a GradeA developers. dway builders lobby wont let this place another case like Nehrpar.

Comment

ATS - Took bookings in 2004 also and did not build a single brick

They took bookings from over 200 people at a price of of 1550 per sq ft and did not build a single brick. Kept telling people that they will build but did nothing

Look at some links of their launch

http://www.gurgaonscoop.com/story/2005/8/10/9317/81325

http://www.gurgaonscoop.com/story/2005/3/18/23560/4533

No construction, they could not get approvals on the project and neither did they accommodate any of their investors (kept telling them to wait)
                  SBS

Comment

Hi,
                    Your estimation of 6-7 years for complete development is little ambitious...buy can be understood considering you are an optimist.
                    I think you forgot to consider the development Gex/SPR will see in the same period. In my opinion the gap will be even wider...I do not know how will it be eliminated.
                    Optimism is good...but should be based on ground realities.
                    Regards
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Hello rs2507-sir

Yes I may be proved wrong in next 8 yrs. I cannot predict results.
                      My POV is based on my experiences (near&dears investments/enduse) during last 10-15 yrs & todays market valuation. dwarka (DEL) ROI outshined rest of Delhi. noida eway land prices (ROI) is catching up fast vs sec-3x/4x/5x.

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                      Hi,
                      Your estimation of 6-7 years for complete development is little ambitious...buy can be understood considering you are an optimist.
                      I think you forgot to consider the development Gex/SPR will see in the same period. In my opinion the gap will be even wider...I do not know how will it be eliminated.
                      Optimism is good...but should be based on ground realities.
                      Regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X