Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 3400 in CLP, when 3C LP was selling for 3100... both were launched few months apart at similar location. Today both are at 5000...

3C was an unknown builder, has come up really well... and delivered better ROI

Will Chintels be DEway's 3C??

Originally Posted by vipulmails
    I agree with you Amit. ATS Hamlet was launched at 3500 CLP(3200 DP, I think VB got 3000 DP). So for example 2000 sq. ft. flat DP was around 60-64L and CLP was 21L(30%), by now CLP people have given total around 45-50%(around 30-32L) and CLP resale rate is around 5100 psf at least. so in around 18-20 months here is profit :

On DP : 60-64L investment : 32-35L Profit
    On CLP : 30-32L Investment : 30-32L Profit
    CommentQuote
  • This is from another thread, but has very high relevance here -

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    So, what i have been saying all along in the ATS 109 & 104 thread looks 100 % correct . Some people seem to be hyping the project in order to gain under a similar Referral customer scheme . The difference could be that BIDPL has announced this & the ATS one looks under the wraps .

BIDPL to launch 2 projects in Gurgaon

Brisk Infrastructure and Developers (BIDPL) is to launch 2 more projects .....................

BIDPL is also launching its 1st Customer Appreciation and Referral Program to reward satisfied customers who have become brand ambassadors for Lumbini Terrace Garden Homes by bringing their friends, family and other like minded people to book apartments.

BIDPL to launch 2 projects in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Just for people to connect & be aware, i am quoting some earlier discussions in this thread -

See, it was originally through 2 Brokers . This was 5-6 days back . Since, i never consider Brokers a credible source of information, i didn't bring this up in the Forum . Now, a known person, who was looking to book in ATS 109 & had been going to the ATS office from quite a few days ( from about last 15-16 days ), again shared this thing with me, day before yesterday . At this point, i shared the information in the Forum . See my original post .

Now, amit001 has also heard something similar ( see his post of today ).

Also, many guys in the thread have been claiming that ATS doesn't deal through Brokers . ISHANb & me received mails from Brokers on ATS . Since, i was not looking at the D e way at this point of time, i deleted those mails ( somebody asked me on this & i replied on it, maybe it was yesterday ) . Check with ISHAN, if he has those mails, maybe, he can reproduce them here .

Now it is for people to add 2 + 2 or arrive at whatever conclusions, they think is correct, that is what i can say . Would request other members to share, if they hear something similar .

To say that, i am 100 % sure on this would be wrong ( till, i have proof in my hand - which i am trying to get ), but facts r pointing that this may be the correct scenario, but again, without undeniable proof, to say that this news is 100 % correct would be wrong .

Really amazed at this . If u convince some people ( most probably your friends or associates or people u get in contact with ) to buy a product by showing virtues of the product & building an aura around the product, without those people knowing that u r going to gain monetarily out of this deal, i think something is seriously wrong . In fact, u r acting as a disguised Broker for ATS .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I agree to you RS on prices of new launches. Current prices are way high and to get decent returns, one may have to wait for medium to long term. Resale in SPR or GCX may work out better if we get good entry points.

I feel people entering ATS at 4800 may get very minimal returns for next 1 yr. 4350 CLP or 3500/3800 DP was decent entry point for this project.

Let us see....when hamlet prices I crested to 4000 similar stuff was said.
    May be when ATS 109 crosses 6000 or 7000 the launch price of 4700 or 4800 CLP may look cheap.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    3400 in CLP, when 3C LP was selling for 3100... both were launched few months apart at similar location. Today both are at 5000...

3C was an unknown builder, has come up really well... and delivered better ROI

Will Chintels be DEway's 3C??

Interesting comparison
    Coud be.
    CommentQuote
  • vb bhai ,one more day...please wait.....:D
    CommentQuote
  • rahul Ji, everybody is eagerly waiting .

Itna suspense banane ke baad, koi bomb phodna, fuljhari naa challa dena :bab (45):.

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    vb bhai ,one more day...please wait.....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul sorry for spilling the beans and leaking the news -

Huda is planning to open a Strip club in sector 109 and all the people invested there will be offered life long membership :)
    CommentQuote
  • strip club????

so is this good for just weekend party or will it also have cricket, golf...
    CommentQuote
  • It will have a different kind of games like we have in Dubai :)
    CommentQuote
  • matlab gurgaon ke rate mein dubai ke nazarey...
    Kya baat hai...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    vb bhai ,one more day...please wait.....:D

What is going to change overnight Rahul Bhai ?
    if there is real news then please share it now.
    I wonder what is it ? and be prepared for the expected reactions from some biased spammers what ever news u have. It certainly may be taken negatively.

Any ways, I am waiting for the launch to happen, that is the news I expect in a month so whats new?

I am glad that in general the thread has improved (apart from a non required nonsense rant repost today) .

Hope you bring in some news that is worth the wait mate.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes sir....

We missed the bus...

Nipsy what u think of Mahindra?? 4250....

Payment plan if v good
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I agree to you RS on prices of new launches. Current prices are way high and to get decent returns, one may have to wait for medium to long term. Resale in SPR or GCX may work out better if we get good entry points.

I feel people entering ATS at 4800 may get very minimal returns for next 1 yr. 4350 CLP or 3500/3800 DP was decent entry point for this project.

Vinay Bhai,
    Just to update the forum, my broker called with a confirm deal for chintel paradiso in sec 109 at 4350/ less some broker discount. What is different in ATS and this project? to justify the extra cost?
    Since I have not followed chintels, of someone can update.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Rahul sorry for spilling the beans and leaking the news -

Huda is planning to open a Strip club in sector 109 and all the people invested there will be offered life long membership :)

How did you guess? Sunny Leone is the recruiting manager!!:D
    CommentQuote