Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
    Hey vb & rahul,

Arabtec is THE BEST contractors /construction GIANT in Middle east now expanding to rest of globe.
    If you happen to visit Dubai you may visit Dubai Marina /JBR & you can easily have feel of their quility. []Leave alone Burj Dubai/khalifa if you dont think suitable to compare res apartments with commercial tower]
    I have just seen vb is suspended ..any one knows why...he is so polite with every one...did I miss any thing.

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      Rs2507

Hello Rs
      As per your analysis and POV what numbers and time span do u think

Vb
      Hi vb,
      You asked for my opinion so I will share. The problem I see is extreme view from the people for and against Dway.
      I see Dway coming up is a reality, have mentioned it earlier as well. The time frame is dicey. You have to actually visit the area to realise the quantum of work required to make it livable. We should also take litigation part seriously. You know it can seriously dent the prospects and time frame. Still i would say 4-5-6 years for Dway to come. Any project usually takes 3-4 years so it should be ok for reality POV.
      My major concern is the infrastructure, vb you will agree it will not be possible to create another medicity or westin or Oberoi's or any of the malls in a hurry. None of the offices are going to shift from this side to Dway....the same offices made modern GGN. So issues are there which can't be sidelined.
      The positives - If executed well and everything goes as per plan...this area being close to delhi certainly hold promise. I am afraid the current rates are way beyond being ideal. I would have been comfortable with 3500/ that too CLP. You guys have money and are ready to wait so it is ok. But to expect fast movement from here is wishful thinking.
      I do not see Gex/SPR cross 10-11K in 5 years. Dway I do not want to comment as I see no competition between the two areas. I find quotes like Gex will be chandni chowk as total childish and takes credibility of the blogger.
      In all the confusion...I will stand by with ATS. I have not come across any end user who is unhappy...this is simply great and I have no doubt that they will give an excellent product.
      RS
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Hello rs2507-sir

Yes I may be proved wrong in next 8 yrs. I cannot predict results.
        My POV is based on my experiences (near&dears investments/enduse) during last 10-15 yrs & todays market valuation. dwarka (DEL) ROI outshined rest of Delhi. noida eway land prices (ROI) is catching up fast vs sec-3x/4x/5x.
        My friend Nipsy,
        It is not correct to say Dwarka has out shined rest of delhi...I mean I am hearing this for the first time. Any new area will have start from zero so in a way you can say that. But this is not correct in realistic terms...
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
          Hi vb,
          You asked for my opinion so I will share. The problem I see is extreme view from the people for and against Dway.
          I see Dway coming up is a reality, have mentioned it earlier as well. The time frame is dicey. You have to actually visit the area to realise the quantum of work required to make it livable. We should also take litigation part seriously. You know it can seriously dent the prospects and time frame. Still i would say 4-5-6 years for Dway to come. Any project usually takes 3-4 years so it should be ok for reality POV.
          My major concern is the infrastructure, vb you will agree it will not be possible to create another medicity or westin or Oberoi's or any of the malls in a hurry. None of the offices are going to shift from this side to Dway....the same offices made modern GGN. So issues are there which can't be sidelined.
          The positives - If executed well and everything goes as per plan...this area being close to delhi certainly hold promise. I am afraid the current rates are way beyond being ideal. I would have been comfortable with 3500/ that too CLP. You guys have money and are ready to wait so it is ok. But to expect fast movement from here is wishful thinking.
          I do not see Gex/SPR cross 10-11K in 5 years. Dway I do not want to comment as I see no competition between the two areas. I find quotes like Gex will be chandni chowk as total childish and takes credibility of the blogger.
          In all the confusion...I will stand by with ATS. I have not come across any end user who is unhappy...this is simply great and I have no doubt that they will give an excellent product.
          RS
          RS bhai..Thanks for your comments

On GCX one clarifcation: It was a congestion, traffic issue that was addressed and nothing else....
          RE always grow in the areas where there is a potential for geographic growth in terms of infrastructure (roads , access points e.t.c.).

Chandini chowk is a classic example ..once the poshest place in Delhi (during mughals) ...still a small 6 by 6 place in subhash bazaar is more expensive any 500 sq ft.shop in the best mall of GGN. Having said that look at the congestion..

GCX if becomes the self sustaining place with people having there offices , schools, colleges , hospitals, universities e.t.c. and there will be no need of going to NH8 or other outside areas then GCX could be an attractive place for long term future but the way its going some people has already started seeing the limitations that will be come in long term...
          No one compared DEW to GCX ...no one says sell there and buy here...
          Dwarka grew faster than Janakpuri just for this reason..When Dwarka started the prices there were half of Janakpuri..Now due its access it has surpassed janakpuri prices ..same with Vikas puri and Paschim Vihar.all of them due their connectivity and access surpassed Janakpuri prices...

Comment

Hey vb & rahul,

Arabtec is THE BEST contractors /construction GIANT in Middle east now expanding to rest of globe.
            If you happen to visit Dubai you may visit Dubai Marina /JBR & you can easily have feel of their quility. []Leave alone Burj Dubai/khalifa if you dont think suitable to compare res apartments with commercial tower]
            Do you think it is good for sector 109... whats your take on that...

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
              I have just seen vb is suspended ..any one knows why...he is so polite with every one...did I miss any thing.
              VB was caught thats why suspended...he was a disguise employee of ATS..ATS sales team get a higher bonus on whatever is sold before launch.

Comment

Originally posted by AtulGupta View Post
                VB was caught thats why suspended...he was a disguise employee of ATS..ATS sales team get a higher bonus on whatever is sold before launch.
                Ats is a decent brand but web site seems very downmarket compared to DLF, Unitech, Jaypee, Emaar, etc. They shud improve it as its the first point of interaction these days between company and prospective customer.

Is it confirmed that vb is an ATS agent ?? Shocking news!!

Comment

Originally posted by BasheerKhan View Post
                  Ats is a decent brand but web site seems very downmarket compared to DLF, Unitech, Jaypee, Emaar, etc. They shud improve it as its the first point of interaction these days between company and prospective customer.

Is it confirmed that vb is an ATS agent ?? Shocking news!!
                  I do not believe it ,he is living in UK works for an IT MNC ....just calling him this does not prove anything...

what do you mean by caught? by whom...how?

Comment

Originally posted by AtulGupta View Post
                    Atul bro,

You should not put these allegations without proof...I am sorry this is a direct allegation and abuse to a fellow blogger . This is also against IREF norms and rules..If you have any proof ,please show.

Comment

I have also heard similar things.

ATS existing owners get some sort of discounts for bringing in references for the projects.

So ATS is very smartly using the existing buyers to bring in references and they pay/give discounts to existing buyers for bringing new clients.

Any body has more insights in this?

This is a very good practice, if it is true. Rewards existing customers than paying brokers.

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      I have received one stunning news.

ATS is offering some sort of promotional scheme for its existing customers. It is something like this – If an existing customers gets in say, 5 customers, he would get a special rebate of say, X amount. If he is able to garner/give references of say, 5 + Y potential customers, he would get a special rebate of X + some additional amount.

This is through 2 independent sources. Can anybody confirm on this??? Has anybody heard something similar??? If yes, it would explain a lot of things.

I too am seeking more details on the above . Would revert back, if i get more information on this .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X