Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Vb Bhai,

I just have to check if I am allowed to make it public. On the other hand this news is relevant to existing and new investors.
    Should I just PM few of the guys?

You are killing me :D . Don't tell me that DEW is being turned away from 109 as encroachment can't be cleared !!

I guess your news pertains to ATS itself. Its an anonymous forum so be your judge. At the least whether its a negative or positive impact will be helpful. Please keep me on your PM list as well !
    CommentQuote
  • There was a thread specifically started by amit001 on NRI's looking to book here in India .

Can somebody provide the link here ? amit 001 ????

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Nris are victims of over hype and concert actions of Brokers in GGn RE.

So the only advise to them is go directly to builders as early as possible in a project cycle.

Ask for prices and discounts from multiple sources and then negotiate with the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • guys,

I will not be posting this on the forum and will send a PM to some guys.

Sorry for this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    You are killing me :D . Don't tell me that DEW is being turned away from 109 as encroachment can't be cleared !!

I guess your news pertains to ATS itself. Its an anonymous forum so be your judge. At the least whether its a negative or positive impact will be helpful. Please keep me on your PM list as well !

I think its a positive news.Will PM you.
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul bhai mujhe bejoge PM? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj bhai thodi aur detail do - kaunse thread ki baat kar rahe ho?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Nahi rahul2011 bhai,
    THANDI MEIN BHI GARMI KA MAAZA BOLO....

otherwise u are aware of the sales numbers....hehe:D

You are so right.:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai, apne ek thread shuru kiya tha, in which NRI's ere specifically asked to be beware on Brokers, visit actual site before investing etc..

It was 3-4 months back ( not sure on this, though ) . I hope u remember now .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Manoj bhai thodi aur detail do - kaunse thread ki baat kar rahe ho?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Rahul bhai mujhe bejoge PM? :)

Yes, bro of course!

I will need your feed back also.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Manoja let me search
    CommentQuote
  • rahul, it will be kind if you could send a pm to me aswell, if it pertains to sec 109 OR DEW. thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • abhi SANDESH atkaa hua hai..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    abhi SANDESH atkaa hua hai..

guys send me a pm if interested. do not put request on the forum , i will be blamed for hype and god knows whT.
    CommentQuote
  • unrequired comments

Originally Posted by rs2507
    It seems NRI's are too informed about any or every news back home...from full ads in news papers to Big Boss...sahi hai

RS,

Do you think that this comment was really required.
    The country has enpugh divisions in name of religion, cast, language...ab nro and non nri

bhai s it bad to share of a full page advert. verify if u like.
    it is better than postimg a comment i made earlier and reposting it just to say bull stuff...atleast reality...ad dheka to bata diya.....

let us keep this forum for projects.

come on RS....let us keep it pleasent.
    vb
    CommentQuote
  • thanx vb for the message share...
    CommentQuote