Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why to blame NRI ?. But as per some members it seems NRI are investing in India properties without thinking any thing. I mean as per them NRIs are just believing Brokers and builders.
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai kuuch logo ke rang hi niraley hain .

Agar koi, kuuch ATS ke against news post kar deta hain, woh saab spammers aur jo ATS ke favor me kuuch likhta hain, tao uski bale...... ..bale .

Ajib kisam ke kuuch prani hain, iss forum mein:bab (38): .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Yes Manoja let me search
    CommentQuote
  • Amit.Bhalla, congratulation to you , this thread has become the hottest thread of Gurgaon forum. The other hottest thread is Spire south. Hope this project will have better faith than Spire south.
    CommentQuote
  • nahi manoj.bhai,

kuch news (favorable or against) nahi hai!
    Ye khali-peeli ka shor machaa rakha tha last 3-4 pages mein.:D

Zara dekho.. aaj ye thread No.1 replies vala thread ho gayaa hai..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    nahi manoj.bhai,

Nipsy Bhai,

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • rahul bhai,
    ur (directly from builder) is offering me earlier rates for vatika.....
    abhi itni andher gardi nahi hui hai Ggn prices ko lekarr.

kya boltey hain SIR........happy investing!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    rahul bhai,
    ur (directly from builder) is offering me earlier rates for vatika.....
    abhi itni andher gardi nahi hui hai Ggn prices ko lekarr.

kya boltey hain SIR........happy investing!!

Go for it. Thats why I suggest go directly.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the over hype has been quite successful for the thread, whether in a positive or negative way, that is for others to judge :bab (35):.

Originally Posted by nipsy
    nahi manoj.bhai,

CommentQuote
  • nipsy bhai,
    what say buddy?
    CommentQuote
  • manoj.bhai,

i am among top 10 posts contributor & was looking for investment in ATS...but then was bit thrown off & confused by the issues going on....
    So far I havent....

I think I careful but not OVERSMART..If this hype couldn't impress me what it can do to a normal reader..
    but this isn't the end of the opportunities........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    This is from another thread, but has very high relevance here -

Hi
    Greetings

nice obsevations.. tabhi to sahib aap veteran hai.. reading between the lines..

Like I mentioned NRI get NRI scheme (MLM style, golu get a lolu scheme) may be launched soon under the Customer referal schemes by a few builders..:D

Quote:
    "Originally Posted by MANOJa
    So, what i have been saying all along in the ATS 109 & 104 thread looks 100 % correct . Some people seem to be hyping the project in order to gain under a similar Referral customer scheme . The difference could be that BIDPL has announced this & the ATS one looks under the wraps .

BIDPL to launch 2 projects in Gurgaon

Brisk Infrastructure and Developers (BIDPL) is to launch 2 more projects .....................

BIDPL is also launching its 1st Customer Appreciation and Referral Program to reward satisfied customers who have become brand ambassadors for Lumbini Terrace Garden Homes by bringing their friends, family and other like minded people to book apartments.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Good for investors if this comes true....

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    nipsy bhai,
    what say buddy?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    I have another general questions for experts.

Bigger developments such as Chintels, Mahindra, Ramprastha etc. are launching in phases and will keep increasing prices for subsequent launches setting resale prices in close sync.

In case of ATS which is going to be single phase launch (?) how will future prices be determined for resale ?

Hi
    Greetings

THATS THE BLOW ON THE NAIL SIKKAJI.. HATS OFF TO YOU..
    This is the trick.. Launch a small inventory.. build hype show all sold.. gone.. not available.. missed the bus etc.. and get the entire inventory envaluated at much higher price.. and with each phase make multiple profits..

And who knows ATS is capable of multiple launches or not!!!:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

nice obsevations.. tabhi to sahib aap veteran hai.. reading between the lines..

Like I mentioned NRI get NRI scheme (MLM style, golu get a lolu scheme) may be launched soon under the Customer referal schemes by a few builders..:D

Quote:
    "Originally Posted by MANOJa
    So, what i have been saying all along in the ATS 109 & 104 thread looks 100 % correct . Some people seem to be hyping the project in order to gain under a similar Referral customer scheme . The difference could be that BIDPL has announced this & the ATS one looks under the wraps .

Brisk Infrastructure and Developers (BIDPL) is to launch 2 more projects .....................

BIDPL is also launching its 1st Customer Appreciation and Referral Program to reward satisfied customers who have become brand ambassadors for Lumbini Terrace Garden Homes by bringing their friends, family and other like minded people to book apartments.

Cheers

Awesome..................lol
    CommentQuote
  • no new news from DLF??sorry wrong thread.
    CommentQuote