Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • nipsy Ji, aap bahut humble hain , if aap apne aap ko over smart nahi samhajte hain .

Please consider the case of a newbie or an NRI, who may just read a few posts of over hype/ misrepresentations in this forum ( if certain posts r not there, which check this over hype & exposes the wrong & biased information being spread ) . Baaki, aap bahut samhjdhar hain, mujhe aur kuuch bolney ki zarorat nahi hain .

Originally Posted by nipsy
    manoj.bhai,

i am among top 10 posts contributor & was looking for investment in ATS...but then was bit thrown off & confused by the issues going on....
    So far I havent....

I think I careful but not OVERSMART..If this hype couldn't impress me what it can do to a normal reader..
    but this isn't the end of the opportunities........
    CommentQuote
  • In the end CUSTOMER IS THE KING. He has to right to choose whatever he feels best after due diligence....

Yes one must buy the best available offer among the best available projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, CUSTOMER IS THE KING, if he picks up something after due diligence.

............but the truth is somewhat different, many guys do get misled by over hype, wrong & biased information being spread. many misrepresentations in this forum .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj.bhai,
    Overhyped to abhi Overall RE hai... ATS ke to 480 units hi hain..
    Is tarah se samjhe to Emaar, Unitech aur Raheja to phir Super hyped hue jinki sales is much more over ATS..dont you think those threads needs more surviellance from having hijacked by spammers...
    CommentQuote
  • nipsy Ji, mein wrong information/ biased information being spread, misrepresentations in this forum ki baat kar raha hu .

Samhjane waale samhaj gaye ( since there is nothing much to understand - it is crystal clear ), but jo na samjhe woh anadi ya over smart act kar raha hain .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx manoj.bhai for ur last words

"Yes, CUSTOMER IS THE KING, if he picks up something after due diligence".
    CommentQuote
  • nipsy Ji, aap meri aadhi post kha gaye . Why, what were the intentions, u would be knowing better .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, CUSTOMER IS THE KING, if he picks up something after due diligence.

............but the truth is somewhat different, many guys do get misled by over hype, wrong & biased information being spread. many misrepresentations in this forum .

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Thanx manoj.bhai for ur last words

"Yes, CUSTOMER IS THE KING, if he picks up something after due diligence".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    What is going to change overnight Rahul Bhai ?
    if there is real news then please share it now.
    I wonder what is it ? and be prepared for the expected reactions from some biased spammers what ever news u have. It certainly may be taken negatively.

Any ways, I am waiting for the launch to happen, that is the news I expect in a month so whats new?

I am glad that in general the thread has improved (apart from a non required nonsense rant repost today) .

Hope you bring in some news that is worth the wait mate.

vb bhai ,

sent you a pm. you were right.:)
    CommentQuote
  • manoj.bhai,
    Thanx. and with right intentions Posting your Full Comments again.....

Yes, CUSTOMER IS THE KING, if he picks up something after due diligence.

Guys...
    Pls gather full information & dont get misguided

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    nipsy Ji, aap meri aadhi post kha gaye . Why, what were the intentions, u would be knowing better .
    CommentQuote
  • nipsy Ji, thanks for correctly re posting my full comment & maybe correcting on your intent too ( u know better on this :bab (6):).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Why to blame NRI ?. But as per sme bers it seems NRI are investing properties without thinking any thing. I mean as per them just believing Brokers and builders. Is that right ?

Varun,
    It seems to be an interesting report, can you produce it here.
    Thanks,
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    RS,

Do you think that this comment was really required.
    The country has enpugh divisions in name of religion, cast, language...ab nro and non nri

bhai s it bad to share of a full page advert. verify if u like.
    it is better than postimg a comment i made earlier and reposting it just to say bull stuff...atleast reality...ad dheka to bata diya.....

let us keep this forum for projects.

come on RS....let us keep it pleasent.
    vb

vb,

Now who will decide what is unrequired comment? We have many NRI's on the forum and on this thread...I do not think anyone has issues apart from you and may be now one more...LOL
    How can you make out that it was partly intended for you? Good, I could not name anyone. Believe me I meant no harm to anyone...
    What prompted me is (& it is commendable) that NRI's keep so much tab on what is happening in Indiaa...Full page ads...and something like breaking news which no one else know. What an effort, I really admire the stuff...bhai ek puff....oh I mean to say PM mujh ko bhi dena.
    vb, my best wishes always
    regards,
    RS

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rs2507
    It seems NRI's are too informed about any or every news back home...from full ads in news papers to Big Boss...sahi hai
    CommentQuote
  • Hello rs2507.ji, I hope you are doing Good Sir..

Aaj weekend hai aur vaise bhi in dino US/EUR mein kuch khaas Naya nahi ho raha hai to sabke pass time-hi-time hai...:DLOL

"INFO AGE" ...on a serious note..You are so very right

Rgds.

vb,

Now who will decide what is unrequired comment? We have many NRI's on the forum and on this thread...I do not think anyone has issues apart from you and may be now one more...LOL
    How can you make out that it was partly intended for you? Good, I could not name anyone. Believe me I meant no harm to anyone...
    What prompted me is (& it is commendable) that NRI's keep so much tab on what is happening in Indiaa...Full page ads...and something like breaking news which no one else know. What an effort, I really admire the stuff...bhai ek puff....oh I mean to say PM mujh ko bhi dena.
    vb, my best wishes always
    regards,
    RS

Quote:
    It seems NRI's are too informed about any or every news back home...from full ads in news papers to Big Boss...sahi hai
    CommentQuote
  • This is Great development.. Congrats to all investors :D:bab (4):

Originally Posted by amit001
    Rahul sorry for spilling the beans and leaking the news -

Huda is planning to open a Strip club in sector 109 and all the people invested there will be offered life long membership :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Varun,
    It seems to be an interesting report, can you produce it here.
    Thanks,
    RS

Sirji, There is no report. I was refering to guru gyan of some of the members.
    CommentQuote