Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any update? anyone?
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Vinay Bhai,
    Just to update the forum, my broker called with a confirm deal for chintel paradiso in sec 109 at 4350/ less some broker discount. What is different in ATS and this project? to justify the extra cost?
    Since I have not followed chintels, of someone can update.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. Missed on this one .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

nice obsevations.. tabhi to sahib aap veteran hai.. reading between the lines..

Like I mentioned NRI get NRI scheme (MLM style, golu get a lolu scheme) may be launched soon under the Customer referal schemes by a few builders..:D

Quote:
    "Originally Posted by MANOJa
    So, what i have been saying all along in the ATS 109 & 104 thread looks 100 % correct . Some people seem to be hyping the project in order to gain under a similar Referral customer scheme . The difference could be that BIDPL has announced this & the ATS one looks under the wraps .

BIDPL to launch 2 projects in Gurgaon

Brisk Infrastructure and Developers (BIDPL) is to launch 2 more projects .....................

BIDPL is also launching its 1st Customer Appreciation and Referral Program to reward satisfied customers who have become brand ambassadors for Lumbini Terrace Garden Homes by bringing their friends, family and other like minded people to book apartments.

BIDPL to launch 2 projects in Gurgaon

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    here is a song of the great actor salman...woh karen karen to rasleela...hum karen to character.....

Lol :bab (42)::bab (4):you are too good. A good one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB Sir why are you getting so very frustrated...Ignore the people you dont like

Amit,

Frustated is a strong word....not frustated as their banter at the best is irritating spam that hijacks the project relatyed discussion.

Also standards should be same.. as for you why do you comment when I say that there should be same fair measurement....it is unfair to target pre launch price of ATS while 2 years down the line with NO construction at all in Spire they do not question the price increase and call it a good investment......we have to be fair to get respect...u may not feel good but you know what I am saying is true and fair.

Just so that u know based on ur advise I have asked some one to evaluate Raheja investment that u recommended, please allow me to keep my sincere respect for you. Pls be fair.

To be honest no thread should be hijacked or spammed...project discussions should be allowed.

and I do not dislike any one...just challenging the content..and requesting that the thread should not be hijacked.

amit..u always ask me not to say x or y ....i always listen and that is why i have not taken names...addressed the content and fairness (or unfairness) ...have u asked others to be fair

because of ur investment i do not even do the correct thing of warning other investors to keep away from spire atleast for now as i hold u in respect....pls be fair amit...pls ask all to be fair.
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Lol :bab (42)::bab (4):you are too good. A good one.

thank u mate :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Chalo sir,

Let all continue to malign each other project and waste time and energy..

Appnse pas na itna time hain aur na energy...

Jisko jo theek lagta hain vo karo...
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul dear, can you share the news with me. Send me a pm if you can.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB Sir why are you getting so very frustrated...Ignore the people you dont like

Hi
    Greetings

Amit some people cant follow what they say. That is appropriately said as
    KHISYANI BILLI KHAMBA NOCHE!!!:bab (59):

lies, deceit, wrong claims, goof ups, surreptitious marketing activity are all very colourfully elaborated in this thread and I have got several PMs from genuine NRIs claiming they no longer follow this thread..

Few just shifted there investments elsewhere..
    Bhai 1 cr white ka kamane main paseene choot jate hain aur sari companiyan apne employees ko Blog pe likhne ke liye tankha nahin deti:bab (6)::o.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Rahul dear, can you share the news with me. Send me a pm if you can.

Vinay bhai, PM sent. I can tell you with this news these gurus of negativity will also jump on the project.:D

God BLESS those who listen to them. Aise doston se dushman ache.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi Bhai 1 cr white ka kamane main paseene choot jate hain aur sari companiyan apne employees ko Blog pe likhne ke liye tankha nahin deti:bab (6)::o.

Cheers

Sirji, This one is directed towards one person only or does it applies to others also. I think Amit001 is also a NRI and he also spent decent amount of his time on this forum.
    CommentQuote

Thanks buddy, much appreciated. I would request not to share in forum as it will tagged as over hype only. Let people hear it straight from Horse's mouth at the right time.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks buddy, much appreciated. I would request not to share in forum as it will tagged as over hype only. Let people hear it straight from Horse's mouth at the right time.

Got it bro. Will not do.
    I have sent it to very few reasonable and fair people for their knowledge. I am waiting for official confirmation and announcement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Sirji, This one is directed towards one person only or does it applies to others also. I think Amit001 is also a NRI and he also spent decent amount of his time on this forum.

Hi
    Greetings

brother IREF ka posts ka deta check karlo please.. may be some answers would be available there.

Pseudo names and identities are mere reflection of ideologies and those without facts, data, news promoting speculative figures and prices should be dissuaded.

Cheers
    CommentQuote

Hi
    Greetings

Vinay ji, ats ph 2 launch ki baat ho rahi hogi!!! aur kuch mujhe lagta nahin kuch discuss karne ke liye hai.. Regarding ph 1 total sale data approximations are available in my previous post.
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/281378-post2980.html

I am also confident that the muliple launches and pre launches are a precursor to another Ph2 Launch. Anything left of current launch will be projected/heldback and shown as having been sold within a day to fetch higher price for balance inventory and new launch..

Still no body has information on pertinent issues nor the inclination to focus on the main setbacks to the entire investment proposal which concerns dway- litigations/sector roads/ master roads/water/sewerage/clearances/EC status etc..

Baki Hype to pehle he bahut hai aur pata nahin kitni aur hogi..everything is so so vry obvious and clear due to lies, deceit, wrong figures, wrong statement, surreptitious marketing and hypocrisy on this thread..

Serious investors dont follow this thread anymore..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU Bhai, yeh kuuch parties "narad muni - narayan narayan", wali hain :bab (45):.
    CommentQuote