Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rahul bro,
    Can you send pm to me as well.. Suspense is killing me...

Thanks!
    Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Got it bro. Will not do.
    I have sent it to very few reasonable and fair people for their knowledge. I am waiting for official confirmation and announcement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Got it bro. Will not do.
    I have sent it to very few reasonable and fair people for their knowledge. I am waiting for official confirmation and announcement.

thanx for ur e mail.
    great news.

Please listen to vinay...do not share here...just reep benefits....
    well done ats ..

vb
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. So, some people r into Phase 2 of the over hype . Great going .

GANDA HAIN, LEKIN DHANDA HAIN :bab (59):.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Vinay ji, ats ph 2 launch ki baat ho rahi hogi!!! aur kuch mujhe lagta nahin kuch discuss karne ke liye hai.. Regarding ph 1 total sale data approximations are available in my previous post.
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/281378-post2980.html

I am also confident that the muliple launches and pre launches are a precursor to another Ph2 Launch. Anything left of current launch will be projected/heldback and shown as having been sold within a day to fetch higher price for balance inventory and new launch..

Still no body has information on pertinent issues nor the inclination to focus on the main setbacks to the entire investment proposal which concerns dway- litigations/sector roads/ master roads/water/sewerage/clearances/EC status etc..

Baki Hype to pehle he bahut hai aur pata nahin kitni aur hogi..everything is so so vry obvious and clear due to lies, deceit, wrong figures, wrong statement, surreptitious marketing and hypocrisy on this thread..

Serious investors dont follow this thread anymore..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi blessU.ji, Great!!

Very Good strategy of Builder towards its investors if what you mentioned is true. I think these top-class builders know the art of keeping their investors happy. Moreover when dlf, unitech & other biggies can do this whats harm in ATS playing the Master stroke..

Hi
    Greetings

Vinay ji, ats ph 2 launch ki baat ho rahi hogi!!! aur kuch mujhe lagta nahin kuch discuss karne ke liye hai.. Regarding ph 1 total sale data approximations are available in my previous post.
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/281378-post2980.html

I am also confident that the muliple launches and pre launches are a precursor to another Ph2 Launch. Anything left of current launch will be projected/heldback and shown as having been sold within a day to fetch higher price for balance inventory and new launch..

Still no body has information on pertinent issues nor the inclination to focus on the main setbacks to the entire investment proposal which concerns dway- litigations/sector roads/ master roads/water/sewerage/clearances/EC status etc..

Baki Hype to pehle he bahut hai aur pata nahin kitni aur hogi..everything is so so vry obvious and clear due to lies, deceit, wrong figures, wrong statement, surreptitious marketing and hypocrisy on this thread..

Serious investors dont follow this thread anymore..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL:D. So, some people r into Phase 2 of the over hype . Great going .

GANDA HAIN, LEKIN DHANDA HAIN :bab (59):.

Hi
    Greetings

Boss isse jyada kuch log aur kuch kar nahin sakte of pm/pm khelne se admi ki asliyat nahin badal jati.
    What some are best capable of doing, apki soch wahan se shuru hoti hai..:D

And yes, is baar ye bol nahin rahe kyongi pehle kai bar bure phas chuke hain.. LOL:D because there claims were proven wrong and deceitful due to goof up in pricing and launch date. Misrepresentation about ROIs and own investments (selective amensia case if you remember)etc.

Still even I would not want to comment on their behalf because I am against unconfirmed and deceiving hype and will let them do there job..

Hope this makes sense??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hi blessU.ji, Great!!

Very Good strategy of Builder towards its investors if what you mentioned is true. I think these top-class builders know the art of keeping their investors happy. Moreover when dlf, unitech & other biggies can do this whats harm in ATS playing the Master stroke..

Hi
    Greetings

yes thats true.. the greed quotient here however is quiet high and the method portrayed is flimsy and obvious..

Strategy investors ke liye bhi bahut batai hain maine.. bas bhai follow karlo.. remember your comment..."will create many millionaires" :Dhttp://www.indianrealestateforum.com/267508-post1994.html

Sirf difference hai niyat and approach ka.. Maine koi MLM nahin chalani yahan Golu get lolu scheme chala ke..:D

par mazza bahut atta hai apki post ka jawab dete huai.. kam se kam tum sachai to mante ho kya hai yeh PM-PM KHEL... when dlf, unitech & other biggies can do this whats harm in ATS playing

Brother, with the amount of inventory that is still to be launched here, the feeling of getting stuck with a crore of investment for so long (7-8 years) without any resale (in case of recession) is very very scary

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Rahul bro,
    Can you send pm to me as well.. Suspense is killing me...

Thanks!

Done bro...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    thanx for ur e mail.
    great news.

Please listen to vinay...do not share here...just reep benefits....
    well done ats ..

vb

Vb Bhai,

Agreed . Par yahan to machis dekhaye bina hi aag lagee hui hai bare bare gurus ko.:D
    CommentQuote
  • hi thanx 4 ur comments.
    game looks scary if dway gets delayed for many yrs.........

& if dway comes fast these very builders will also make many millionaires...

Hi
    Greetings

yes thats true.. the greed quotient here however is quiet high and the method portrayed is flimsy and obvious..

Strategy investors ke liye bhi bahut batai hain maine.. bas bhai follow karlo.. remember your comment..."will create many millionaires" :Dhttp://www.indianrealestateforum.com/267508-post1994.html

Sirf difference hai niyat and approach ka.. Maine koi MLM nahin chalani yahan Golu get lolu scheme chala ke..:D

par mazza bahut atta hai apki post ka jawab dete huai.. kam se kam tum sachai to mante ho kya hai yeh PM-PM KHEL... when dlf, unitech & other biggies can do this whats harm in ATS playing

Brother, with the amount of inventory that is still to be launched here, the feeling of getting stuck with a crore of investment for so long (7-8 years) without any resale (in case of recession) is very very scary

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    hi thanx 4 ur comments.

satya vachan!:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, it makes perfect sense .

Hi
    Greetings

Boss isse jyada kuch log aur kuch kar nahin sakte of pm/pm khelne se admi ki asliyat nahin badal jati.
    What some are best capable of doing, apki soch wahan se shuru hoti hai..:D

And yes, is baar ye bol nahin rahe kyongi pehle kai bar bure phas chuke hain.. LOL:D because there claims were proven wrong and deceitful due to goof up in pricing and launch date. Misrepresentation about ROIs and own investments (selective amensia case if you remember)etc.

Still even I would not want to comment on their behalf because I am against unconfirmed and deceiving hype and will let them do there job..

Hope this makes sense??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • wow..what a sense of humour.teriffic writing style..excellenent database but I still wonder even after all these quality what made you a junk dealer in real estate( refering to your investment in Sxxxx)? was that a result of Too much research or misguidance from veterans in the forumn?

Hi
    Greetings

nice obsevations.. tabhi to sahib aap veteran hai.. reading between the lines..

Like I mentioned NRI get NRI scheme (MLM style, golu get a lolu scheme) may be launched soon under the Customer referal schemes by a few builders..:D

Quote:
    "Originally Posted by MANOJa
    So, what i have been saying all along in the ATS 109 & 104 thread looks 100 % correct . Some people seem to be hyping the project in order to gain under a similar Referral customer scheme . The difference could be that BIDPL has announced this & the ATS one looks under the wraps .

BIDPL to launch 2 projects in Gurgaon

Brisk Infrastructure and Developers (BIDPL) is to launch 2 more projects .....................

BIDPL is also launching its 1st Customer Appreciation and Referral Program to reward satisfied customers who have become brand ambassadors for Lumbini Terrace Garden Homes by bringing their friends, family and other like minded people to book apartments.

BIDPL to launch 2 projects in Gurgaon

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by golu11
    wow..what a sense of humour.teriffic writing style..excellenent database but I still wonder even after all these quality what made you a junk dealer in real estate( refering to your investment in Sxxxx)? was that a result of Too much research or misguidance from veterans in the forumn?

Great Golu bhai:D

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    wow..what a sense of humour.teriffic writing style..excellenent database but I still wonder even after all these quality what made you a junk dealer in real estate( refering to your investment in Sxxxx)? was that a result of Too much research or misguidance from veterans in the forumn?

hi
    Greetings

I was not avoiding you till now but just trying to give you some scope to revisit what you are writing..
    I am still learning how facts can be played in an open forum like IREF and would like you to kindly revisit any of my posts in any of the threads. The recommendations if I exactly remember was on grounds of security of the basic entry price and security of capital.. :D

Nothing is available at that rate which you are proposing(Rs2900-3000 and wont mind investing at any sub 3000 inventory within my permissible budget anywhere and any builder in GGN who has executed a BBA and has all approvals.. AKKAD BAKKAD kar ke laga doonga:D I personally would put about 10% of investments in such assests (with security of investments.. if reported to RBI a FDI cannot extradite his investment in India and is liable to compensate investors for any losses/miscommitments)

Anyway are you planning to investment in ATS if you dont mind me asking??
    Data base to sewa hai aap logon ki and request you to CONTRIBUTE SOME FACTS please.

Finally GOLU (Have a lovely name:D) nothing against any person or their investment but would be against any ideology which is deceitful... we all have an opportunity to hide our identities with pseudo IDs and if any person shares his true identity, investment, profile, earnings, etc is at his/her own risk:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    hi thanx 4 ur comments.

hi
    Greetings

Thats absolutely right..!!! difference is money can be made by insulating oneself from the vagaries of speculation, hyper marketing, misinformation, unrealisting ROI assumption, builder appathy and the likes if you follow as explained earlier..:D

Baki focus on factual information on dway and invest is affordable housing projects devoid of hype.

Cheers
    CommentQuote