Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • why vb is suspended now. i wonder why certain people are not suspended for the similar posts in this thread:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai log kya 4350 ki offer abhi available hain kya
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bhai log kya 4350 ki offer abhi available hain kya

Yes in DP..:D Just joking..
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul bhai sahi sahi batao yaar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Rahul bhai sahi sahi batao yaar

Bhai, the only way to know is to contact ATS or Chintels directly. But I doubt it.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji/Rahul

What will be a good entry point project on D way...

I like Mahindra but a 2000 sq ft min size is a dampener, as my objective is purely investment

Any idea on any other new launches...
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. A good one .

Abhi, bhi ,kisi ko kuuch nahi paata, koi kucch kehta hain aur koi kuuch . Kuuch log PM-PM khel rahe hain . Kuuch log faltu posts daal rahe hain, to keep the thread ticking .

To, sum it up, read post No. #3154, 3127 ( the list is endless ) .

Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Ladies & Gentleman,

It's been a long time to come on this thread and have no pateince to read more than 300 pages :)

So Please anyone tell me what is happening in ATS thread...

The last I knew was ATS offered 3800 in CLP (amir loyalists booked here) and then launched the project on 4700 CLP (garib loyalists booked here) and 4300 on DP (no idea about who booked here, if any)

At this stage i was seriously considering between Mr revanta and Mr Kacoon, and after much thought invested in Revanta.

uske baad suna tha ki Chintels nei bhi nikal diye apne flats KOCOON mein, lekin kis price mei nikale mujhe nahi pata... anyone please let me know in nutshell ki uske baad ki story kya hai...

thanks
    Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul Bhai,

All forum member are waiting for the breaking news on ATS/D way, for which you created lot of anxiety from past two days. But the day is about to come to end but there is no news/ no pm?
    Any body is having any idea, please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    Rahul Bhai,

All forum member are waiting for the breaking news on ATS/D way, for which you created lot of anxiety from past two days. But the day is about to come to end but there is no news/ no pm?
    Any body is having any idea, please?

Harpreet bro,

I have already said that I will not put that news on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Ladies & Gentleman,

It's been a long time to come on this thread and have no pateince to read more than 300 pages :)

The last I knew was ATS offered 3800 in CLP (amir loyalists booked here) and then launched the project on 4700 CLP (garib loyalists booked here) and 4300 on DP (no idea about who booked here, if any)

At this stage i was seriously considering between Mr revanta and Mr Kacoon, and after much thought invested in Revanta.

uske baad suna tha ki Chintels nei bhi nikal diye apne flats KOCOON mein, lekin kis price mei nikale mujhe nahi pata... anyone please let me know in nutshell ki uske baad ki story kya hai...

thanks
    Anuj

Anuj Bhai,

Chintels was offereing at 4700 minus some 1.5% discount CLP .They closed the bookings . Please wait for the launch if interested or call the builders directly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Harpreet bro,

I have already said that I will not put that news on the forum.

Yes Dude, I know, but I have sent you two PMs for sharing the news.

I thought you are sending PM to all those who had requested you for sharing news.

It seems you are selective.
    Any way it is Ok
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    Yes Dude, I know, but I have sent you two PMs for sharing the news.

I thought you are sending PM to all those who had requested you for sharing news.

It seems you are selective.
    Any way it is Ok

Will send you once i get the confirmation Bro. Please wait.Its a good news for ATS project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL :D. A good one .

Abhi, bhi ,kisi ko kuuch nahi paata, koi kucch kehta hain aur koi kuuch . Kuuch log PM-PM khel rahe hain . Kuuch log faltu posts daal rahe hain, to keep the thread ticking .

To, sum it up, read post No. #3154, 3127 ( the list is endless ) .

Thank you manoj bhai batane ke liye ki abhi bhi MLM challu hai pahle ki tarah se..... BHAGWAAN HI MAALIK HAI
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Anuj Bhai,

Chintels was offereing at 4700 minus some 1.5% discount CLP .They closed the bookings . Please wait for the launch if interested or call the builders directly.

Rahul bhai, thanks for ur reply mate!

Acha chintel bahut smart nikala, kam paise mei bech raha hai wahi cheez...

"Closed the booking", why ? overbooked or nothing booked ?

"Please wait for the launch " Sir ab kon sa launch hona baaki hai is KOCOON mein, 02-07-11 (#1, first post date of this thread) se launch hi nahi hua kya ye project abhi ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Ladies & Gentleman,

thanks
    Anuj

And in between a Gent picked in resale 3900/ (launch hua nahi resale start)...Bhagwan malik hai. Secondly this thread is one year old and not from July onwards. The earlier posts are not showing...
    CommentQuote