Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    beowulf, goodnight & again best of luck for yr. investment .

Now, again don't say, i am being sarcastic & being judgmental :bab (45):.

Goodnight...
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Just to state the facts straight. And from personal experience.

ATS Paradiso-2 was delayed by over 2 years. I have a flat in Paradiso-1, which was also delayed considerably.... No penalty was paid. Not a penny. The area of flat suddenly increased by 100 sft at the time of possesion and the extra payment demand was deemed adjusted against the delay :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • BTW, I dont understand the hoopla being created by a certain (known broker) genteleman who hypes all DE projects. There may be little for him to gain with ATS as they sell direct and also resell direct !!

They have one exceptional project in ATS Village (I live there so I know this).... but the 5 other projects (ATS-1/2, Indirapuram, Hamlet, Paradiso and Dera Bassi) are are either delayed or just normal projects if not run of the mill ones....

one swallow does not a summer make
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Just to state the facts straight. And from personal experience.

ATS Paradiso-2 was delayed by over 2 years. I have a flat in Paradiso-1, which was also delayed considerably.... No penalty was paid. Not a penny. The area of flat suddenly increased by 100 sft at the time of possesion and the extra payment demand was deemed adjusted against the delay :bab (6):

How do you rate the overall quality of ATS paradiso? (compared to its neighbours: Unitech heights, Unitech Horizons, Vrinda city, eldeco green meadows, eldeco residency, etc). If ATS is 10, how much are others?
    CommentQuote
    BTW, I dont understand the hoopla being created by a certain (known broker) genteleman who hypes all DE projects. There may be little for him to gain with ATS as they sell direct and also resell direct !!

They have one exceptional project in ATS Village (I live there so I know this).... but the 5 other projects (ATS-1/2, Indirapuram, Hamlet, Paradiso and Dera Bassi) are are either delayed or just normal projects if not run of the mill ones....

one swallow does not a summer make

I don't agree. I lived in ATS village for the past 5 years and have now moved to Paradiso. According to me, ATS paradiso is a better product than ATS Village. Just that the location of Paradiso is not presently considered as prime.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    I believe bewoulf's sincerity going by his posts in this thread itself. People are free to believe or not believe in this project's future appreciation value, but there is no need to INTERROGATE any fellow member. Some of the comments in this thread regarding bewoulf's purchase have not been in good taste at all.

Any way , good luck to you bewoulf with your investment. ATS is a proven RE firm for end users & long term investors.

Thanks for your kind words and wishes.
    I too am hoping that history will repeat itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Again I dont want to enter into a feud here, but just out of curiosity,
    I am surprised if they paid penalty for the delay to you, as i know of at least 5-7 people in Paradiso who did not get a penny....

I got to claim mine if they did

Originally Posted by beowulf
    They completed their initial projects on time. ATS paradiso phase 2 was delayed by almost 2 years because of recession. But they gave penalty and did not compromise on quality.
    It seems ATS Hamlet might be 6-8 months late.
    CommentQuote
  • best of Luck dear beowulf

Originally Posted by beowulf
    Thanks for your kind words and wishes.
    I too am hoping that history will repeat itself.

contents & the debate in this thread has been awesome & lets hope end-users /investors make their own judgement...in the end its their hard earned money.......
    Lets also hope project is officially launched soon & there is more clarity on the deliverables.

Best of Luck Dear Beowulf.
    In the end it should be beneficial for the end user in the NCR region & not turn out another speculation on the d-way side as well....

cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Magadh for honest replies and putting facts on the forum...
    CommentQuote
  • Althugh prices are high but the area has lot of potential in future and will command better price and returns than SPR.

People are questioning what is the advantage of having proximity to dwarka. We all know that RE is all about location and area near to delhi always have a much better price.

Builders are buying land at a price more than 10 cr per acre as they understand the area potential as compared to common people like us ( with some exceptions).

The new land acquire policy also have a clause that govt can acuire the land for express highway so I am confident dway will come up in 2-3 years time. The sector roads will be ready in 4-5 years.

The investment at this price will not fetch high returns but we can still invest for end use.

DLF and unitech are not very active in new gurgaon but they have land in the area and will launch the projects when they see tangible development in the area.

Some members are born to oppose the dway and day by day they will be forced to change their opnions when they see the development on ground. They have raised the following objections and were back footed.

1. No tender for dway- Tender released, awarded and work started
    2. Road width only 42 m- The land being acuired is for 150m+30m.
    3. No roads- Road tender for sectors 99-115 is relesed. These sectors will be developed first rather than 8x and 9x.
    4. Litigation- Progress is slow but steady
    5. Reputed builders- All reputed builders have interest in the area
    6. delhi side road- Tender expected in Q2-2012
    CommentQuote
    Again I dont want to enter into a feud here, but just out of curiosity,
    I am surprised if they paid penalty for the delay to you, as i know of at least 5-7 people in Paradiso who did not get a penny....

I got to claim mine if they did

I bought in phase 1 & that too recently in resale. So no penalty given to me.
    For folks in phase 2, I believe they adjusted against outstanding charges... I can confirm from people in my office who bought in phase-2.
    I agree with you that increasing 100 sq.ft super area was not a gentlemanly thing to do.
    But in the end its the final product that matters the most. ATS paradiso is far ahead of its contemporaries in all aspects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Thanks Magadh for honest replies and putting facts on the forum...

Do you mean to say that they have not given the penalty so do not invest.

If this is the criteria than no one will invest in DLF and Unitech.
    CommentQuote
  • I too agree and appreciate him for sharing this information in forum.
    Originally Posted by manu813
    I totally agree here...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Althugh prices are high but the area has lot of potential in future and will command better price and returns than SPR.

People are questioning what is the advantage of having proximity to dwarka. We all know that RE is all about location and area near to delhi always have a much better price.

Builders are buying land at a price more than 10 cr per acre as they understand the area potential as compared to common people like us ( with some exceptions).

The new land acquire policy also have a clause that govt can acuire the land for express highway so I am confident dway will come up in 2-3 years time. The sector roads will be ready in 4-5 years.

The investment at this price will not fetch high returns but we can still invest for end use.

DLF and unitech are not very active in new gurgaon but they have land in the area and will launch the projects when they see tangible development in the area.

Some members are born to oppose the dway and day by day they will be forced to change their opnions when they see the development on ground. They have raised the following objections and were back footed.

1. No tender for dway- Tender released, awarded and work started
    2. Road width only 42 m- The land being acuired is for 150m+30m.
    3. No roads- Road tender for sectors 99-115 is relesed. These sectors will be developed first rather than 8x and 9x.
    4. Litigation- Progress is slow but steady
    5. Reputed builders- All reputed builders have interest in the area
    6. delhi side road- Tender expected in Q2-2012

I would like to thank you and other members for raising pertinent issues related to Dwarka eway. I don't know much about Gurgaon, but the iref forums have been giving me valuable info. I find fact based debates very useful.

Your post reminds me of 2003 when I bought in ATS Village...
    only one side of e-way was operational, the site was considered a Jungle as it was secluded with zero infrastructure, it was speculated that rates will be at least 25% less than main Noida(Just 8 km away) in the long run, and lastly I was criticised by my colleagues for buying from a builder and not in a group housing society(which is cheaper).

Today, the infrastructure has not improved much, but prices are much higher than main Noida. It has become a preferred destination.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Do you mean to say that they have given the penalty so do not invest.

If this is the criteria than no one will invest in DLF and Unitech.

Frankly I do not think it was so bad to adjust penalty with increased area. Total value of property has gone up...may be not ideal way but acceptable to me.
    CommentQuote