Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Thanks for your advise...but why are you under so much pressure on spire. Apne ki choksi karo bhai...jungle hai...

chalo "ladai ladai maaf karo, ..... "
    CommentQuote
  • Hi dear BlessU.ji,

Just came on-line. hope u had a good day today!
    One again Q on ATS Ph-2 introduction probability...wanna check with you if this was hype or news from some close source...

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Chinta mat karo.. apne aap aage aa jayenge:D
    Just enjoy!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • This problem can only be solved if Projects have direct launch & no pre-launches....par tab bhi hum-log complain karenge..

Isnt it! galat bol raha hu kya main koi blessU.ji???

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Andha baante rewari .. phir phir apno ko de.. Bhai jo baad mein lenge inflated, superfluous prices pe what about them??

Cheers

Originally Posted by nipsy
    But Sir ATS ko maananaa padegaa.
    They are the Champs of RE & Construction business.
    pre-launch mein hi apne investors ko itnaa loyal bana lete hain ki 2nd, 3rd phase ki investment ka bandobast ho jaata hai.

Builder bhi khush... Investor bhi khush.
    Something like PARTNERS Or should I say ASSOCIATES
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hi dear BlessU.ji,

Just came on-line. hope u had a good day today!
    One again Q on ATS Ph-2 introduction probability...wanna check with you if this was hype or news from some close source...

nipsy ji, it's all hearsay as of now. Pehle phas-1 to launch ho jaye. ATS will have to buy extra land closeby to plan for phase-2. I also heard that they are working on it but it may take time or may not happen at all, we have to wait to find out.

nipsy ji, it's all hearsay as of now. Pehle phas-1 to launch ho jaye. ATS will have to buy extra land closeby to plan for phase-2. I also heard that they are working on it but it may take time or may not happen at all, we have to wait to find out.

CommentQuote
  • Hello Vinay SIR,

Thanks for replying & your reply look so pure & decent among the fire-fight of words going on here.

Even I think this way......
    why shout of Ph-2 if Ph-1 even isn't launched ....MAZAAK banaya hua hai thread ka

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    CommentQuote
  • Hello amit.bhai,

hope you had a good day today..

I do remember someone among us (members) posting just yesterday that a friend is getting 4350 from a broker.....If you are serious you may search 1-2 days previous posts though it is quite boring to go on back pages....

I think it was RS.sir's or MANU.sir's post...

Originally Posted by amit001
    Bhai log kya 4350 ki offer abhi available hain kya
    CommentQuote
  • Nipsy,
    My post was on Chintels Paradiso 109...

Any update? anyone?
    Thanks.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Vinay Bhai,
    Just to update the forum, my broker called with a confirm deal for chintel paradiso in sec 109 at 4350/ less some broker discount. What is different in ATS and this project? to justify the extra cost?
    Since I have not followed chintels, of someone can update.
    CommentQuote
    Nipsy,
    My post was on Chintels Paradiso 109...

Any update? anyone?
    Thanks.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Vinay Bhai,
    Just to update the forum, my broker called with a confirm deal for chintel paradiso in sec 109 at 4350/ less some broker discount. What is different in ATS and this project? to justify the extra cost?
    Since I have not followed chintels, of someone can update.

rs2507,

Paradiso is Chintel's own project with its own layout and floorplans. You can refer to Chintel's website for this. Is 4350 offer for Paradiso a resale or new phase launch price? A broker had sent me an email about two weeks back that Chintel will be launching the next phase of Paradiso at about same rate as ATS (around 4800 - discounts.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    rs2507,

Paradiso is Chintel's own project with its own layout and floorplans. You can refer to Chintel's website for this. Is 4350 offer for Paradiso a resale or new phase launch price? A broker had sent me an email about two weeks back that Chintel will be launching the next phase of Paradiso at about same rate as ATS (around 4800 - discounts.)

It is for fresh bookings...my question is why someone should not book in Paradiso, looks much more settled in comparison to ATS at least on pric
    Decl - I am not interested to invest here either.
    CommentQuote
    It is for fresh bookings...my question is why someone should not book in Paradiso, looks much more settled in comparison to ATS at least on pric

Rs Bhai, even I am not interested on Dway at present. But situation is same as spire South. Where when Tashee had launched their iventory that time spire was easily available in resale at 2750-2850. And tashee launch was much higher may be 3400 ( not sure). Even though both are same project.
    CommentQuote

I asked these same questions on this thread but no definitive answers yet. To ATS's credit they have few projects delivered vs. Chintel which has none in the area. Please check the floor plans/layout for both. I prefer ATS's plan and layout. Also in the same area (12 acres), ATS has 6 towers vs. 9 for Chintel. Also ATS has slightly lower density of apartments.
    Unfortunately ATS still doesn't has a "finalised" specs and layout but Chintel's spec should satisfy most end users.
    BTW 4350 seems like a good rate vs. what my broker told me for Paradiso. Also all new launches in/around this area are in this ball park or higher (Raheja, Mahindra etc.). Some member's have mentioned that anything above 4000 is high risk. I'm seriously interested if someone can point out if new/resales are happening at under 4k for any major project in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Rs Bhai, even I am not interested on Dway at present. But situation is same as spire South. Where when Tashee had launched their iventory that time spire was easily available in resale at 2750-2850. And tashee launch was much higher may be 3400 ( not sure). Even though both are same project.

bro ,

ATS and Chintelnboth did some pre launch

ATS did the pre launch at 3800 dp and very few got a special deal at 3500 DP.

( very few persons only).

Chintel prelaunched at 4350 through brokers but at CLP which is more or less same as ATS DP offer.

CHintels again opened few bookings for a day or two at 4700 minus some discount.

all three times both ATS and chintels had to close the bookings as the apartments allocated for these launchesnwere sold out.

Now the formal launch is awaited and is expected to be in middle of December.

Both ATS and Chintels will be selling their own quota of apartments at the same price .

half a percent deiffeence may happen due to the involvement of brokers by Chintels.

ATS will build the whole property and will maintain it .

hope this clarifies some of the issues on pricing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07

Actually the point I am drawing the focus is that these are two different projects...nothing to do with ATS in Paradiso..
    CommentQuote
    Actually the point I am drawing the focus is that these are two different projects...nothing to do with ATS in Paradiso..

As you said, these are two different projects from two different builders, so price difference will be there. Chintels are farely new in this, though doing good so far. ATS has earlier projects and an established market reputation. The only thing common is sector location, ATS Kocoon falls on 60 mt rd and Paradiso on 24 mt rd.
    CommentQuote
  • Arey wah thodi rahat ki saans li ATS thread ne ab :)
    CommentQuote