Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Two reasons:

One: For a meaningful discussion, you have to have respect for the other person. There is no place for disrespect and blasphemy in a civilized society. Look at the level members stoop here to degrade others. Shocking to say the least!!!

Two: This thread has got the dubious distinction of serving maximum suspensions. No one (other than the person suspended) knows the reason for serving/revoking suspensions. Mods should explain the reasons for serving and revoking suspensions.

Others bloggers cannot be made to live in dark. Let everyone know if rahul/golu log in from the same IP address. Let everyone know if sactan/Taneja/ironman log in from the same IP address. Let everyone know why different members are served different punishments for the same offense. We have to have parity here. Period!!

P.S.: This ATS thread should rather be named All Time Suspension thread.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. Love this line .

Originally Posted by rudder
    P.S.: This ATS thread should rather be named All Time Suspension thread.
    CommentQuote
  • looks like accurate predictions....

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    bro ,

ATS and Chintelnboth did some pre launch

ATS did the pre launch at 3800 dp and very few got a special deal at 3500 DP. ( very few persons only).
    Chintel prelaunched at 4350 through brokers but at CLP which is more or less same as ATS DP offer.

CHintels again opened few bookings for a day or two at 4700 minus some discount. all three times both ATS and chintels had to close the bookings as the apartments allocated for these launchesnwere sold out.

Now the formal launch is awaited and is expected to be in middle of December. Both ATS and Chintels will be selling their own quota of apartments at the same price .

half a percent deiffeence may happen due to the involvement of brokers by Chintels.

ATS will build the whole property and will maintain it .
    hope this clarifies some of the issues on pricing.

half a percent deiffeence may happen due to the involvement of brokers by Chintels.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Originally Posted by rahul2011
    bro ,

ATS and Chintelnboth did some pre launch

ATS did the pre launch at 3800 dp and very few got a special deal at 3500 DP. ( very few persons only).
    Chintel prelaunched at 4350 through brokers but at CLP which is more or less same as ATS DP offer.

CHintels again opened few bookings for a day or two at 4700 minus some discount. all three times both ATS and chintels had to close the bookings as the apartments allocated for these launchesnwere sold out.

Now the formal launch is awaited and is expected to be in middle of December. Both ATS and Chintels will be selling their own quota of apartments at the same price .

What will be the launching price? The chintels pre launch finished at 4700 approx.? Puri launch is at 6000 approx? Does any one know about the launching price here.?

What will be the launching price? The chintels pre launch finished at 4700 approx.? Puri launch is at 6000 approx? Does any one know about the launching price here.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    Originally Posted by nipsy

chintels quota of ATS kocoon is more or less finished , however you can still get some units 4700 - 1.5% broker discount , and for chintels paradiso , price is 4350 - 1.5%

chintels quota of ATS kocoon is more or less finished , however you can still get some units 4700 - 1.5% broker discount , and for chintels paradiso , price is 4350 - 1.5%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    Originally Posted by nipsy

Sir

Jinse pooch rahe ho(rahul) abhi suspend hai.... answer nahin kar payenge.

agar bura na mano to main kuch kahoonga...

This gentleman bought at 3900 ( which is as per him.. a few people doubt that as resale is not possible before formal launch.. which this gentleman fights convincingly..waise aap kya kehte ho?? bania ki dukaan thoda hai ATS.. kyon?? launch khula nahin resale pehle chalu..) so he will be happy if others buy at 4800 CLP or 4300 dp.. he is otherwise very knowledgeable RE expert.. and a big ATS fan..cannot listen anything negative about ATS... chahe dway bane ya na bane..

Yahaan bahut gadbad hai.. 4-5 bar to pre launch ho chuka hai..chintels and ats ke beech main.. brokers bhi beech rahain hain.. company bhi beech rahi hai... kuch log shayad online bhi MLM chala rahe hai.. wohill golu get lolu types schemes...pata nahin.. sab goof up hai goof up hai kehte hain.. AAP naye hain thoda soch ke kadam rakhna..

Kabhi launch date change hoti hai to kabhi rate.. abhi tak poori baat kisi ko nahin pata..

waise ATS is a good UP ka builder.. had delivered a couple of projects.. still paradiso ph2 and dera bassi (pata nahin kahan padta hai) kafi late huein hain shayad.. ho jata hai.. kyon?? Abhi Chintels naya hai.. but very smart player... still hasnt delivered even a single project.. aisa koi JV thoda theek hota hai.. Kyoun??

accha I will take your leave now...
    sorry for butting in.. I am sure soon someone close to the management will be able to intervene and help you.. very helping they are.. must say

Cheers

Sir

This gentleman bought at 3900 ( which is as per him.. a few people doubt that as resale is not possible before formal launch.. which this gentleman fights convincingly..waise aap kya kehte ho?? bania ki dukaan thoda hai ATS.. kyon?? launch khula nahin resale pehle chalu..) so he will be happy if others buy at 4800 CLP or 4300 dp.. he is otherwise very knowledgeable RE expert.. and a big ATS fan..cannot listen anything negative about ATS... chahe dway bane ya na bane..

Yahaan bahut gadbad hai.. 4-5 bar to pre launch ho chuka hai..chintels and ats ke beech main.. brokers bhi beech rahain hain.. company bhi beech rahi hai... kuch log shayad online bhi MLM chala rahe hai.. wohill golu get lolu types schemes...pata nahin.. sab goof up hai goof up hai kehte hain.. AAP naye hain thoda soch ke kadam rakhna..

Kabhi launch date change hoti hai to kabhi rate.. abhi tak poori baat kisi ko nahin pata..

waise ATS is a good UP ka builder.. had delivered a couple of projects.. still paradiso ph2 and dera bassi (pata nahin kahan padta hai) kafi late huein hain shayad.. ho jata hai.. kyon?? Abhi Chintels naya hai.. but very smart player... still hasnt delivered even a single project.. aisa koi JV thoda theek hota hai.. Kyoun??

sorry for butting in.. I am sure soon someone close to the management will be able to intervene and help you.. very helping they are.. must say

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Originally Posted by batrah40

Sir

Cheers

Let me clear the aiir as per chintels

they pre launched some units 4350 (50) and sold higher floors at that time

then they released some 25 units 4700 psf out of which some are still unsold , basically thay gauged that thee is very low acceptance of 4700 price
    in the market and hence released inventory of their project Paradiso 4350(Price at which ATS sold like hotcakes....quite literally)

then they released some 25 units 4700 psf out of which some are still unsold , basically thay gauged that thee is very low acceptance of 4700 price
    in the market and hence released inventory of their project Paradiso 4350(Price at which ATS sold like hotcakes....quite literally)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Originally Posted by BlessU

Hi
    Greetings

thats what I meant.. Chintels is a very smart player.. I know its marketing manager.. very dynamic..
    I am imagining that current launch inventory accept 2000sqft and higher will all be that shall be available on the formal launch.. I mean when it happens...

Like I say Chintels will have the last laugh.. its a good learning experience..

but truly nobody knows when dway will come up...my estimate is this place will be ready for habitation in about 7-8 yrs.. tab tak aap ko pata hai.. politicians kisi aur sadak ko bech rahe honge..

anyway.. this road when it comes will be a wonderful dream come true for all investors on dway.. Even I am invested but I entered below 3000 which I think is the discounted value of dway projects given the uncertainity of dway.. 500 encroachments.. scary actually,, dont want to say more else people start shouting that I am negative.. well bathra ji seems confident and will be able to take his decisions I think..

Bhalla ji theek keh raha haoon??

Cheers
    Hi
    Greetings

thats what I meant.. Chintels is a very smart player.. I know its marketing manager.. very dynamic..
    I am imagining that current launch inventory accept 2000sqft and higher will all be that shall be available on the formal launch.. I mean when it happens...

but truly nobody knows when dway will come up...my estimate is this place will be ready for habitation in about 7-8 yrs.. tab tak aap ko pata hai.. politicians kisi aur sadak ko bech rahe honge..

anyway.. this road when it comes will be a wonderful dream come true for all investors on dway.. Even I am invested but I entered below 3000 which I think is the discounted value of dway projects given the uncertainity of dway.. 500 encroachments.. scary actually,, dont want to say more else people start shouting that I am negative.. well bathra ji seems confident and will be able to take his decisions I think..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Its not 500 its only 300 RCC structures out of which only 16 cases are there , All the others are people who are looking forward to Huda's Compensation to get better by time , Huda is riight now scouting for land in 110A and 111

and trust me , the day sector road work starts for this area and the delhi side of it starts , YOu might see an instant jump of 500 psf in a matter of days....
    in secondary markets....

I have made investments on Eway at 2350 and 3150 and I will sit pretty on it , These new launches are overhyped but they will seem reasonable when the sector roads work start...which I believe is not very far

Its not 500 its only 300 RCC structures out of which only 16 cases are there , All the others are people who are looking forward to Huda's Compensation to get better by time , Huda is riight now scouting for land in 110A and 111

and trust me , the day sector road work starts for this area and the delhi side of it starts , YOu might see an instant jump of 500 psf in a matter of days....
    in secondary markets....

I have made investments on Eway at 2350 and 3150 and I will sit pretty on it , These new launches are overhyped but they will seem reasonable when the sector roads work start...which I believe is not very far
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Originally Posted by BlessU

Bhallaji, As per your updates, how much invetory may come on launch date? Looks like Chintels will have some tough time to sell at 4700 in Kocoon, ATS may be able to sell quickly because of their old patrons.

Bhallaji, As per your updates, how much invetory may come on launch date? Looks like Chintels will have some tough time to sell at 4700 in Kocoon, ATS may be able to sell quickly because of their old patrons.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji main Dway to banne do - sector roads to abhi door ki baat hain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bhalla ji main Dway to banne do - sector roads to abhi door ki baat hain

agar aapko lagta hai ki pehle Deway banega aur uske baad sector roads ka kaam shuru hoga to galat lagta hai , coz they will be making the sector roads along with the expressway....

lets wait and watch , I just feel if All the big brand names have land in this area and are sitting quite on it and the ones who are launching are not selling cheap , Boss kuch to Govt ki planning hogi is area ke liye , that makes them think this way.

After all builders are no fools as they have or are spending crores of rupees on their projects, Development to 81-95 sectors ki bhi honi hai , but
    i believe this area will outscore that area in the coming years due to nearness to delhi , and believe it or not , IT DEFINITELY COUNTS
    CommentQuote
  • sir nearness to delhi ka to khel hain...

thats why I think in long term (5-7 years) D way will score over NH properties...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

Basically chintels are not very concerned about their ATS inventory , It will sell automatically after ATS inventory finishes , They will b releasing two morre towers C and J around 4500 psf. in the coming weeks

Basically chintels are not very concerned about their ATS inventory , It will sell automatically after ATS inventory finishes , They will b releasing two morre towers C and J around 4500 psf. in the coming weeks
    CommentQuote
  • Chintels at 3200 is one of my biggest regrets... but not sure if buying at 4700 will be a wise decision...
    CommentQuote