Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Originally Posted by BlessU

Its not 500 its only 300 RCC structures out of which only 16 cases are there , All the others are people who are looking forward to Huda's Compensation to get better by time , Huda is riight now scouting for land in 110A and 111

and trust me , the day sector road work starts for this area and the delhi side of it starts , YOu might see an instant jump of 500 psf in a matter of days....
    in secondary markets....

I have made investments on Eway at 2350 and 3150 and I will sit pretty on it , These new launches are overhyped but they will seem reasonable when the sector roads work start...which I believe is not very far

Hi
    Greetings

that sounds interesting.. but if I have to make 500 psy its not difficult elsewhere why risk so much?? Look at the improbables!!!
    1] Sai Kunj Case, news item available for previous date as july 11. One link available with reference from post by Raumybhan but he is no longer invested https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/180-gurgaon-master-plan-2021-live-in-the-present-or-dream-about-future?p=116425#post116425 (god know why?). I find in newspaper that about 500 obstructions are on the dway path
    2] progress on Indiabulls tender, duly updated by rudder only no official communication about status of project execution available through Indiabulls
    3] Railway overbridge on dway, news item available but no clarity. how will you cross dway if phatak is band??
    4] Acquisition of delhi side of dway, no information online or offline. ONE BLEAK reference found here in our lovely psambers post but unsubstantiated
    5] Award of delhi side dway tenders- pata nahin kab hoga
    6] News on Auction for removing of obstruction on dway last heard 15 sep11- no news
    7] Master Road tender status unclear about allotment
    8] sector road tenders status unclear about allotment
    9] water and sewerage provision EC reports in various builders have comments of nothing possible before 2016. May get delayed
    10] status on SEZs.. reports available most projects are delayed/abondoned
    11] Total supply on dway..480 currently for ATS and 75000+ on dway.
    12] Toll tax and future pertaining to its shifting etc enabling access to NH8. Cant say for now??
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...MRE5hVEE#gid=4

Spreadsheet gives all risk factors/opportunities.. for now.. risks are too high..
    unless Huda administrator does a repeat of his antics every month..

Cheers

Spreadsheet gives all risk factors/opportunities.. for now.. risks are too high..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    sir nearness to delhi ka to khel hain...

thats why I think in long term (5-7 years) D way will score over NH properties...

DEAR Amit,

Actually I was wondering about DEW. I talked to someone in NHAI , he is my classmate. I am based in SEA. He was very confident about DEW . Infact we talked just two days ago. There is some case and seems High court has ordered HUDA to close the subject fast and have asked them to cater to the requirements of the residents for alternate plots.

Seems an early solution will be found.

I am evaluating two investments.One on NH8 and other on DEW.

On DEW I have shortlisted Puri and ATS.

I am not worried about DEW .
    CommentQuote
  • amit bhai,

jab chintels 3200 pe tha use koi kuch khaas nahi jantaa tha.
    isiliye 3200 mein bhi aapne nahi liya... phir isi chintels ko logo ne ATS partner ki tarah review kara aur aab logon ne chintels (paradiso) ko 4350 par bhi khareeda hai..

i think logo ka decision is time dependent....time time ke saath decision bhi change hota rehta hai... BUT ON UR Q's whether 4800 is right buy for the date only time will tell....

Originally Posted by amit001
    Chintels at 3200 is one of my biggest regrets... but not sure if buying at 4700 will be a wise decision...
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (28): v/nice attitude batra.sahab.
    be careful when u praise dway because many on IREF forum will call u a broker or a MLM partner of ATS or so....Yahan par aisi public hai ki 1 minute nahi lagayegi aur haath dhokar aapke peeche pad jayegii...

Originally Posted by batrah40
    DEAR Amit,

Actually I was wondering about DEW. I talked to someone in NHAI , he is my classmate. I am based in SEA. He was very confident about DEW . Infact we talked just two days ago. There is some case and seems High court has ordered HUDA to close the subject fast and have asked them to cater to the requirements of the residents for alternate plots.

Seems an early solution will be found.

I am evaluating two investments.One on NH8 and other on DEW.

On DEW I have shortlisted Puri and ATS.

I am not worried about DEW .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    :bab (28): v/nice attitude batra.sahab.
    be careful when u praise dway because many on IREF forum will call u a broker or a MLM partner of ATS or so....Yahan par aisi public hai ki 1 minute nahi lagayegi aur haath dhokar aapke peeche pad jayegii...

Ha ha... great comment nipsy bhai.
    CommentQuote
    :bab (28): v/nice attitude batra.sahab.

Oh! Thanks for advising. are there any road mafias here? Please excuse me everyone. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

that sounds interesting.. but if I have to make 500 psy its not difficult elsewhere why risk so much?? Look at the improbables!!!

Let me know one project where you are dead sure if bought in original booking today has an upside of 500 in about 6-8 months....
    500 jump was not the only appreciation , Inflation based appreciation will also need to be factored in..

1] Sai Kunj Case, news item available for previous date as july 11. One link available with reference from post by Raumybhan but he is no longer invested https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/180-gurgaon-master-plan-2021-live-in-the-present-or-dream-about-future?p=116425#post116425 (god know why?). I find in newspaper that about 500 obstructions are on the dway path

I have been told by the person whose house is getting acquired in D Eway and the one who has attended court cases hearing s himself in chandgarh.
    He told me about the no of cases and no of structures in total 300 out of which in New palam vihar phase 2 only 175 structures are there (Sai kunj is the place where they are planning to rehabilitate them)

If I am not wrong Tashee was the developer he was invested in , Sir Aise tucchhe developer ke project se nikalna hi smajhdaari hai ......

2] progress on Indiabulls tender, duly updated by rudder only no official communication about status of project execution available through Indiabulls

Indiabulls will not give the reports of them being late in the matter in the newspaper , apne pairon pe khud kulhaadi ...........lol
    Even if they are late , they will quote some land acquisation excuse and move out of it and I dun think they are supposed to give updates to aam junta like us...

3] Railway overbridge on dway, news item available but no clarity. how will you cross dway if phatak is band??

Last I heard about it was that Railway ministry was under the process of approval if funding this as 75 :25 ratio with HUDA , dunno what happened after that

4] Acquisition of delhi side of dway, no information online or offline. ONE BLEAK reference found here in our lovely psambers post but unsubstantiated

Delhi Part is also moving slowly but steadily , Improving the connectivity is a huge bone of contention for NCRPB and they are dead serious about it , check the papers offlate explaining the need for alternative link roads which are under construction and mulling on new ones

Ho raha hai , andar khaate sab ho rha hai , to check the exact status , YOu can also file an RTI , You must be an expert by now , since I believe ppl iinvested in Neharpar are very well versed about how to go about it....lol(just kidding)

6] News on Auction for removing of obstruction on dway last heard 15 sep11- no news
    jin logo ne compensation accept kar liya tha , unke ab todne ka aur malba uthaane ka auction hua tha aur wo kaam khatam bhi ho gaya , as and when ppl will take their compensation , these practices will be followed.

This I also need to check as to what happened with the awarding of the tender.

9] water and sewerage provision EC reports in various builders have comments of nothing possible before 2016. May get delayed

It reports that HUDA's services may take time to come up , till that time they have to manage thru OWN STP's(even after sewer line comes up) , Electricity is already there , Ground water table is excellent in this area.80% of new gurgaon is running like this only

SEZ will not be coming anytime soon , may be this area can be earmarked for some wildlife sanctuary or something , where in a lake can be made...just wishful thinking..

Demand will always be there because these 75000 units will be delivered over the next 20 yrs....
    12] Toll tax and future pertaining to its shifting etc enabling access to NH8. Cant say for now??

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    Oh! Thanks for advising. are there any road mafias here? Please excuse me everyone. :D

what about Nh8? :D
    CommentQuote

i think logo ka decision is time dependent....time time ke saath decision bhi change hota rehta hai... BUT ON UR Q's whether 4800 is right buy for the date only time will tell....

Rightly said. Amit Bhai, just review first few pages of Chintels thread. When they came with 3275 rate, many said that this place don't deserve 3000+ prices and this is a costly project from a new builder. And now 4350 sold like hot cake. I am not justifying any price but people buying at these prices definitly see potential here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Hi
    Greetings

Let me know one project where you are dead sure if bought in original booking today has an upside of 500 in about 6-8 months....
    500 jump was not the only appreciation , Inflation based appreciation will also need to be factored in..

I have been told by the person whose house is getting acquired in D Eway and the one who has attended court cases hearing s himself in chandgarh.
    He told me about the no of cases and no of structures in total 300 out of which in New palam vihar phase 2 only 175 structures are there (Sai kunj is the place where they are planning to rehabilitate them)

If I am not wrong Tashee was the developer he was invested in , Sir Aise tucchhe developer ke project se nikalna hi smajhdaari hai ......

Indiabulls will not give the reports of them being late in the matter in the newspaper , apne pairon pe khud kulhaadi ...........lol
    Even if they are late , they will quote some land acquisation excuse and move out of it and I dun think they are supposed to give updates to aam junta like us...

Last I heard about it was that Railway ministry was under the process of approval if funding this as 75 :25 ratio with HUDA , dunno what happened after that

Delhi Part is also moving slowly but steadily , Improving the connectivity is a huge bone of contention for NCRPB and they are dead serious about it , check the papers offlate explaining the need for alternative link roads which are under construction and mulling on new ones

Ho raha hai , andar khaate sab ho rha hai , to check the exact status , YOu can also file an RTI , You must be an expert by now , since I believe ppl iinvested in Neharpar are very well versed about how to go about it....lol(just kidding)

jin logo ne compensation accept kar liya tha , unke ab todne ka aur malba uthaane ka auction hua tha aur wo kaam khatam bhi ho gaya , as and when ppl will take their compensation , these practices will be followed.

It reports that HUDA's services may take time to come up , till that time they have to manage thru OWN STP's(even after sewer line comes up) , Electricity is already there , Ground water table is excellent in this area.80% of new gurgaon is running like this only

SEZ will not be coming anytime soon , may be this area can be earmarked for some wildlife sanctuary or something , where in a lake can be made...just wishful thinking..

Demand will always be there because these 75000 units will be delivered over the next 20 yrs....

wow man, You are good.
    CommentQuote
  • NH8 theek hai...
    Jitna marji hype karo. Koi preshaan nahi karegaa........
    But b careful while u write something +ve of dwayy

hope u understand........

Originally Posted by batrah40
    what about Nh8? :D
    CommentQuote
    NH8 theek hai...

May be I am from IIT , any way thanks..I thought its a fair blog with open ideas.Any ways thanks Nipsy ji.

May be I am from IIT , any way thanks..I thought its a fair blog with open ideas.Any ways thanks Nipsy ji.

CommentQuote
  • Nipsy - why did u not invest in Revanta, as u have been saying that its agood project?

I am also looking but little confused due to ticket size
    CommentQuote
    NH8 theek hai...

doesnt matter if ur from IIT or IIM or for that matter even IIPM.......lol

whatever you say has be supportd by facts and logic , Then everyone will respect ur views....

whatever you say has be supportd by facts and logic , Then everyone will respect ur views....

CommentQuote
  • Nipsy i agree that misisng chintels was a very big mistake...

lekin chintels was good at 3200, does it means that it will be good at 4700 also..i have my doubts but you are right only time will tell...it can go either way

Originally Posted by nipsy
    amit bhai,

jab chintels 3200 pe tha use koi kuch khaas nahi jantaa tha.
    isiliye 3200 mein bhi aapne nahi liya... phir isi chintels ko logo ne ATS partner ki tarah review kara aur aab logon ne chintels (paradiso) ko 4350 par bhi khareeda hai..

CommentQuote