Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thats right Amit.bhai,
    Not yet invested in Revantaa...Though I believe it will turnout good with time...

honestly as I shared with u earlier I am invested with 1-2 builder apartments & looking at state of economy a bit nervous (already leveraged) so now shall look at safer small size plot if any in future (not sure)..

Originally Posted by amit001
    Nipsy - why did u not invest in Revanta, as u have been saying that its agood project?

I am also looking but little confused due to ticket size
    CommentQuote
  • Nipsy - I am also more keen on plots..

But what are the options we have?

u looking at builder plots or Huda Plots...
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji - Question for you

what upside u see for D way projects and what are the time frames and levers for that -

1 year and how much and why

2 year and how much and why

3 year and how much and why

4 year and how much and why
    CommentQuote
  • both ways should be OK..thats how I think

currently options are minimal..but who knows we soon may have some good opportunity so dont want to bloc myself.

aur vaise bhi 2 apartments or 1 plot.. thats my understanding of plots investment...so If Iu have a capacity of 1 apt/year then I plan to reduce this to 1/ 2Yrs.

Nipsy - I am also more keen on plots..

But what are the options we have?

u looking at builder plots or Huda Plots...
    CommentQuote
  • Trust me DLF plots in sector 73 have a great location, only issue is the bloody min size is 500 sq yard...

These plots will be accessible from GCX and from NH8 as well
    CommentQuote
  • exactly & that 60K psy has a potential to turn 80psy in 1-2 yrs.
    believe me u will that happening ...........

=> dlf was offering 60K on 538sy & good location till last fortnight but then..
    U said it right.. It's bloody more than 3Khokha commitment....

Trust me DLF plots in sector 73 have a great location, only issue is the bloody min size is 500 sq yard...

These plots will be accessible from GCX and from NH8 as well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bhalla ji - Question for you

what upside u see for D way projects and what are the time frames and levers for that -

Bhalla ji sorry for asking on this thread

Aap sorry mat bola karo sir

what upside u see for D way projects (I will be talking about projects which are near to delhi or are near to hero honda chowk like 37c/d)and what are the time frames and levers for that -

1year the main triggers would be when the sector road work starts whcih i personally believe is just a few months down the line , 37 c/d secondary sale prices going till 3750-3800 or max 4000 and then stagnate , which right now are in the range of 3300-3400 psf

For sectors 109 n all , Mahindra (all phases )and Chintels (3950 and 4350 buyers) and ATs bought at 4350will have nominal premiums going till 4600 for mahindra and 4700-4750 for ATS and chintels

ending of first year and beginning of second year will be for Dwarka expressway litigation ending and work to start happening for Delhi side which sshould not take long for 2 kms.

37c/d will touch 4500 by the year end..
    109 n all will touch 5200 psf for mahindra (phase 1 willl be 5500 as it will get delivered) , Phase 2 will be nearing completion so almost same prices
    Chintels will be in the trading range of 5200-5500 psf.ATS might be a notch higher then them
    Structure for chintels will be nearing completion which i believe will be the case for ATS also.

Growth will be related to the projects getting delivered as Mahindra/chintels/ats will be 6500 .

sec 37c/d will be 5200-5500 RP will have geven deliveries of EDGE and View and atrium by that time along with bptp.

by that time I believe the sector roads will have taken shape and dwarka expressway in full glory and 3-4 commercial projects already under advanced stages of construction.

As social infra will keep getting better , new launches by developers will be happening at around 8000 psf and all with all the luxury amenities...

Sec 37c/d --6000-6500 psf
    sec 109 n all -- 7200- 7500 psf
    Sec 114 getting developed...

prices will be around 7000-
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a ton bhallaji - you surely have the best knowledge of that area...

I agree with ur estimates of 7000 in 4 years but thats like 2500 sq feet return in that area on a 1 cr investment in 4 years....

This is nothing fantastic...(People like yourself who invested at 3200 will behaving much much greater appreciation)

But on the other hand appreciation may be similar or less in developerd areas like sohna road/gcx...as rates are hyped in all the areas...

Somehow i am getting a felling that buying plots in palam vihar make much more sense then these apartments of 1 cr on D way at current prices
    CommentQuote
  • With Mahindra my main concern is the railway line. This cud be a dampner once people start living in...and this will be permanent so no future hopes of any respite
    CommentQuote
    With Mahindra my main concern is the railway line. This cud be a dampner once people start living in...and this will be permanent so no future hopes of any respite

your thinking on these lines is not right , My house is approx 500m from the railway line and I dont hear the noise of the train may once a week and that too a very faint one ,

Even I was supposed to live in Mahindra which is just 100m from the railway line(phase 1 closest to railway line) the boundary next to it will have a lot of trees as depicted by Mahindra's Site plan...
    , then also train's noise will not be very loud in a highrise sitting on 7/8th floor
    and that too just 15 times a day for like 20 seconds

In delhi you have 10 areas where you have a railway line crossing just next to thir house but the rates are abnormally high...

Even in Palam vihar plots , Railway line facing plots are a lot in demand because those ppl get a goot 150-200 sq yrd garden and parking for their use...
    CommentQuote
    Thanks a ton bhallaji - you surely have the best knowledge of that area...

I agree with ur estimates of 7000 in 4 years but thats like 2500 sq feet return in that area on a 1 cr investment in 4 years....

This is nothing fantastic...(People like yourself who invested at 3200 will behaving much much greater appreciation)

But on the other hand appreciation may be similar or less in developerd areas like sohna road/gcx...as rates are hyped in all the areas...

Somehow i am getting a felling that buying plots in palam vihar make much more sense then these apartments of 1 cr on D way at current prices

If u buy mahindra today 4250 and after 4 years it becomes 7500 in resale , How much do u earn where in you have to pay 1 cr over a period of 3 yrs ....

You are the numbers man , I am not...

and regarding ppl who will make lot more returns than you do , well sir they took the risk when the work for the expressway hadnt started , they took the risk then , are reaping now and will reap later also....

If you think that the returns will be lesser then what I have quoted it will be wishful thinking..
    CommentQuote
  • Bhallaji,

DO you think it is better to buy a smaller size unit in mahindra in resale than buying this 2000 sq ft unit in this phase??

Thanks for all the help
    CommentQuote
    Bhallaji,

DO you think it is better to buy a smaller size unit in mahindra in resale than buying this 2000 sq ft unit in this phase??

Thanks for all the help

acc to me for investors buying in ph 4 makes more sense because in phase 2 you will be making total payment of abou 65% of the value and the appreciation will be on a 1550 sq ft area where in as the prices increase , the cash component increases and selling probability decreases..

In case of originl booking , you pay only 10% and start to earn the appreciation for 2000 sq ft , and since the cash component is nil , hence the probability of sellling becomes more as Black component is less....

Gotta sleep now Amit ji , Pm me if you have any more questions will answer them tomorrow.

Thanks
    Gud nite
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot bhallaji...

You have been a great help
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    your thinking on these lines is not right , My house is approx 500m from the railway line and I dont hear the noise of the train may once a week and that too a very faint one ,

Bhall Ji, I completely agree with you. In Mumbai My house about 500 mtr away from railway track and I do not have any issue with that.
    CommentQuote