Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • amit Bhai, r u investing in Mahindra ? Kuuch finalize hua/kiya ?

QUOTE=amit001;284649]Bhallaji,

DO you think it is better to buy a smaller size unit in mahindra in resale than buying this 2000 sq ft unit in this phase??

Thanks for all the help
    CommentQuote
  • Amit if you are looking to invest in Dway then why don't you buy ATS DP in resale, there must be some buyers who will look to exit at rate of 3800-3900, who bought in pre launch at 3500 DP. Not sure how resale works before launch but have read in the forum that you can sell ATS before launch.

ATS is a good builder and 3800-3900 DP will be a good price since you have the required cash funds.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Hi
    Greetings

that sounds interesting.. but if I have to make 500 psy its not difficult elsewhere why risk so much?? Look at the improbables!!!

Let me know one project where you are dead sure if bought in original booking today has an upside of 500 in about 6-8 months....
    500 jump was not the only appreciation , Inflation based appreciation will also need to be factored in..

1] Sai Kunj Case, news item available for previous date as july 11. One link available with reference from post by Raumybhan but he is no longer invested https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/180-gurgaon-master-plan-2021-live-in-the-present-or-dream-about-future?p=116425#post116425 (god know why?). I find in newspaper that about 500 obstructions are on the dway path

I have been told by the person whose house is getting acquired in D Eway and the one who has attended court cases hearing s himself in chandgarh.
    He told me about the no of cases and no of structures in total 300 out of which in New palam vihar phase 2 only 175 structures are there (Sai kunj is the place where they are planning to rehabilitate them)

If I am not wrong Tashee was the developer he was invested in , Sir Aise tucchhe developer ke project se nikalna hi smajhdaari hai ......

2] progress on Indiabulls tender, duly updated by rudder only no official communication about status of project execution available through Indiabulls

Indiabulls will not give the reports of them being late in the matter in the newspaper , apne pairon pe khud kulhaadi ...........lol
    Even if they are late , they will quote some land acquisation excuse and move out of it and I dun think they are supposed to give updates to aam junta like us...

3] Railway overbridge on dway, news item available but no clarity. how will you cross dway if phatak is band??

Last I heard about it was that Railway ministry was under the process of approval if funding this as 75 :25 ratio with HUDA , dunno what happened after that

4] Acquisition of delhi side of dway, no information online or offline. ONE BLEAK reference found here in our lovely psambers post but unsubstantiated

Delhi Part is also moving slowly but steadily , Improving the connectivity is a huge bone of contention for NCRPB and they are dead serious about it , check the papers offlate explaining the need for alternative link roads which are under construction and mulling on new ones
    5] Award of delhi side dway tenders- pata nahin kab hoga

Ho raha hai , andar khaate sab ho rha hai , to check the exact status , YOu can also file an RTI , You must be an expert by now , since I believe ppl iinvested in Neharpar are very well versed about how to go about it....lol(just kidding)

6] News on Auction for removing of obstruction on dway last heard 15 sep11- no news
    jin logo ne compensation accept kar liya tha , unke ab todne ka aur malba uthaane ka auction hua tha aur wo kaam khatam bhi ho gaya , as and when ppl will take their compensation , these practices will be followed.

7] Master Road tender status unclear about allotment

This I also need to check as to what happened with the awarding of the tender.

8] sector road tenders status unclear about allotment

This I also need to check as to what happened with the awarding of the tender.
    9] water and sewerage provision EC reports in various builders have comments of nothing possible before 2016. May get delayed

It reports that HUDA's services may take time to come up , till that time they have to manage thru OWN STP's(even after sewer line comes up) , Electricity is already there , Ground water table is excellent in this area.80% of new gurgaon is running like this only

10] status on SEZs.. reports available most projects are delayed/abondoned

SEZ will not be coming anytime soon , may be this area can be earmarked for some wildlife sanctuary or something , where in a lake can be made...just wishful thinking..
    11] Total supply on dway..480 currently for ATS and 75000+ on dway.

Demand will always be there because these 75000 units will be delivered over the next 20 yrs....
    12] Toll tax and future pertaining to its shifting etc enabling access to NH8. Cant say for now??
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...MRE5hVEE#gid=4

Spreadsheet gives all risk factors/opportunities.. for now.. risks are too high..
    unless Huda administrator does a repeat of his antics every month..

Hi
    Greetings

Bhallaji I can claim that I am not the repository for all the wisdom but at the same time all generalistic positive notes above dont fit the factual matrix and the uncertainty therein..No factual information is being provided still... all hear say and assumptions. Regarding 500 structures/encroachments check the link provided as it gives the relevant TOI news item wherein ex HUDA administrator has quoted the figure.. Actual estimates are much larger though..

I am on top of the jobs and regarding Neharpar experience is an ideal learning for those trying to invest in Dway with added complexity of two more govts apart from Haryana govt..

Irony is currently not only the investors even BUILDERS have gone to court regarding EDC hike due to non performance of HUDA and resultant NON DEVELOPMENT even after 6 years of licencing.

hope that makes sense
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, all this makes perfect sense . HUDA has a history of non performance . Look at the present infra. in GGN & u know, what i am talking about .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Bhallaji I can claim that I am not the repository for all the wisdom but at the same time all generalistic positive notes above dont fit the factual matrix and the uncertainty therein..No factual information is being provided still... all hear say and assumptions. Regarding 500 structures/encroachments check the link provided as it gives the relevant TOI news item wherein ex HUDA administrator has quoted the figure.. Actual estimates are much larger though..

I am on top of the jobs and regarding Neharpar experience is an ideal learning for those trying to invest in Dway with added complexity of two more govts apart from Haryana govt..

Irony is currently not only the investors even BUILDERS have gone to court regarding EDC hike due to non performance of HUDA and resultant NON DEVELOPMENT even after 6 years of licencing.

hope that makes sense
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Bhalla ji sorry for asking on this thread

Aap sorry mat bola karo sir

what upside u see for D way projects (I will be talking about projects which are near to delhi or are near to hero honda chowk like 37c/d)and what are the time frames and levers for that -

1 year and how much and why
    1year the main triggers would be when the sector road work starts whcih i personally believe is just a few months down the line , 37 c/d secondary sale prices going till 3750-3800 or max 4000 and then stagnate , which right now are in the range of 3300-3400 psf

For sectors 109 n all , Mahindra (all phases )and Chintels (3950 and 4350 buyers) and ATs bought at 4350will have nominal premiums going till 4600 for mahindra and 4700-4750 for ATS and chintels

2 year and how much and why

ending of first year and beginning of second year will be for Dwarka expressway litigation ending and work to start happening for Delhi side which sshould not take long for 2 kms.

37c/d will touch 4500 by the year end..
    109 n all will touch 5200 psf for mahindra (phase 1 willl be 5500 as it will get delivered) , Phase 2 will be nearing completion so almost same prices
    Chintels will be in the trading range of 5200-5500 psf.ATS might be a notch higher then them
    Structure for chintels will be nearing completion which i believe will be the case for ATS also.

3 year and how much and why
    Growth will be related to the projects getting delivered as Mahindra/chintels/ats will be 6500 .

sec 37c/d will be 5200-5500 RP will have geven deliveries of EDGE and View and atrium by that time along with bptp.

by that time I believe the sector roads will have taken shape and dwarka expressway in full glory and 3-4 commercial projects already under advanced stages of construction.

4 year and how much and why

As social infra will keep getting better , new launches by developers will be happening at around 8000 psf and all with all the luxury amenities...

Sec 37c/d --6000-6500 psf
    sec 109 n all -- 7200- 7500 psf
    Sec 114 getting developed...

prices will be around 7000-

Bhalla ji,

Thanks for giving so much relevant information. I am totally floored by your knowledge.:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    halla ji,

Thanks for giving so much relevant information. I am totally floored by your knowledge.:bab (6):

Hi
    Greetings

Sorry to butt in its "BHALLA Ji" Please and not Halla ji.. one of the loyalist also used to have this problem due to his Ipad.
    Never mind..

yes even I am impressed.. However, do you see any facts to back up claims??
    Read Puri spokemans outlook in TOI today,, even he is not sure of dway.... does ats have any plans for private roads, etp, power supply, etp, additional road allignment foresight, any coveats etc.??

sorry I shouldnt be asking you but may be Mr Bhalla can answer.. infact nobody has any answers to this.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Sorry to butt in its "BHALLA Ji" Please and not Halla ji.. one of the loyalist also used to have this problem due to his Ipad.
    Never mind..

yes even I am impressed.. However, do you see any facts to back up claims??
    Read Puri spokemans outlook in TOI today,, even he is not sure of dway.... does ats have any plans for private roads, etp, power supply, etp, additional road allignment foresight, any coveats etc.??

sorry I shouldnt be asking you but may be Mr Bhalla can answer.. infact nobody has any answers to this.

Cheers

Bless You sir, No one can give a date of completion of DEW but ground realities and information allows a person to take a decision.

Sorry if I have hurt ANY FEELINGS OF ANY ONE for supporting a positive opinion about DEW. Also do not tag me as a loyalists . I am only loyal to my investment which I will only decide where to put.

I hope I will not be ragged here for this as claimed by one gentleman here.:D
    CommentQuote
    Bless You sir, No one can give a date of completion of DEW but ground realities and information allows a person to take a decision.

Sorry if I have hurt ANY FEELINGS OF ANY ONE for supporting a positive opinion about DEW. Also do not tag me as a loyalists . I am only loyal to my investment which I will only decide where to put.

I hope I will not be ragged here for this as claimed by one gentleman here.:D

Hi
    greetings

you dont know how much you have comforted by confessing that you are not a loyalist.. opinions about dway are very clear and individual perception is most welcome without the fear of being ragged:D

fact based debate without any inclination and bias and speculation is something which Mr Bhalla rightly mentioned is not a factor of your Alma mater..
    No body has ever takes decision for anothers investment but if somebody tries to skew information against the interest of NRIs/investors/endusers, as proven many times in this thread, would be countered suitably.

U are always most welcome

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    greetings

you dont know how much you have comforted by confessing that you are not a loyalist.. opinions about dway are very clear and individual perception is most welcome without the fear of being ragged:D

fact based debate without any inclination and bias and speculation is something which Mr Bhalla rightly mentioned is not a factor of your Alma mater..
    No body has ever takes decision for anothers investment but if somebody tries to skew information against the interest of NRIs/investors/endusers, as proven many times in this thread, would be countered suitably.

Bless You sir,,

Who has done that? Are you the self appointed saviour of NRI/investors/end user here or have you been appointed by NRI ministry. Being a NRI myself I have not been informed of any such move . :D
    Please do not mind after reading this thread and some others your views seem to be also biased against or for a project.
    By the way If I have missed are you the Moderator here ? :bab (38):

Bless You sir,,

Who has done that? Are you the self appointed saviour of NRI/investors/end user here or have you been appointed by NRI ministry. Being a NRI myself I have not been informed of any such move . :D
    Please do not mind after reading this thread and some others your views seem to be also biased against or for a project.
    CommentQuote
  • Batrahji

Bless you was trying to help you aur aap uski hi le rahe ho....

Galat baat hain sir
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    greetings

Bless You sir,,

Hi
    Greetings

It brings pleasure in reverting to your assertions on me being a saviour.. i love it if you think so:bab (22):.. appointments are required by those who have an interest and I dont have any... just the love of busting liers, imbecile and ignormous few:D

If the idea of being perceived as a moderator scares one from lying here you may imagine so...:D

Cheers
    Hi
    Greetings

It brings pleasure in reverting to your assertions on me being a saviour.. i love it if you think so:bab (22):.. appointments are required by those who have an interest and I dont have any... just the love of busting liers, imbecile and ignormous few:D

If the idea of being perceived as a moderator scares one from lying here you may imagine so...:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Batrahji

Bless you was trying to help you aur aap uski hi le rahe ho....

Galat baat hain sir

I am extremely sorry , If I have misread him.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by batrah40

Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Amit Sir, Do you call this post from a helper? Bless you sir, Where did I lie? or you are talking about Bhalla Ji.?I do not understand. Anyways do not have time for all this. thanks for your help

On the other hand You cannot or shouldn't be a moderator. (need to be neutral and impartial like water)

I work for Facebook APAC in Hongkong.

Amit Sir, Do you call this post from a helper? Bless you sir, Where did I lie? or you are talking about Bhalla Ji.?I do not understand. Anyways do not have time for all this. thanks for your help

On the other hand You cannot or shouldn't be a moderator. (need to be neutral and impartial like water)

CommentQuote
    I am extremely sorry , If I have misread him.:bab (38):

Hi
    greetings

Sir its all an experience and nothing to be sorry about.. even if you are an investor with ATS I will say one thing that it is a good choice that you have made and much better than many in the market.

dway has its destiny of its own and my attempt is just to understand how honest builders are when they offer products worth 1cr to investors!!

Am I wrong in doing that??

I have a good belief that dway is a politicallly sold story and many builders have been sold land here by broker, politician lobby as haryana farmers are big political force here. Many have large investments in terms of land bank here.. these land banks have been SOLD to builders and now these are being offloaded to subscribers..

If you understand this bit.. you may be able to understand my previous post as well..

In 7-8 years these politicians will be selling another road between delhi and haryana as 1/3rd of haryana is connected to delhi.. this is irrespective of who comes to rule the roost..

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers
    CommentQuote

Hi
    Greetings

I would be the last to call Mr Bhalla a lier.. he is a wonderful resource for this forum and I am have interacted with him many times and found his knowledge better than many. Despite his investments in Chintels and BPTP on dway even I always find his logic very strong from and investment point of view. Chintels is a newbee with 300acres plus of land bank with no project delivered and BPTP is a much larger entity which has about 80% of its many projects being delayed over 6 years Check Homes from Hell https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1#gid=4
    Definitely nothing much to write home about BPTP and generally should be avoided..

About you, I do not carry any perception honestly as it is too early to say anything..

It is particularly wonderful to know somebody from facebook and would be a previllege if you would this forum in general and my posts in particular of some help to you.. Just like I am in touch with not less than a few 100s of NRI..

Cheers..
    Definitely nothing much to write home about BPTP and generally should be avoided..

About you, I do not carry any perception honestly as it is too early to say anything..

It is particularly wonderful to know somebody from facebook and would be a previllege if you would this forum in general and my posts in particular of some help to you.. Just like I am in touch with not less than a few 100s of NRI..

Cheers..
    CommentQuote