Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Originally Posted by batrah40

Hi
    Greetings

I would be the last to call Mr Bhalla a lier.. he is a wonderful resource for this forum and I am have interacted with him many times and found his knowledge better than many. Despite his investments in Chintels and BPTP on dway even I always find his logic very strong from and investment point of view. Chintels is a newbee with 300acres plus of land bank with no project delivered and BPTP is a much larger entity which has about 80% of its many projects being delayed over 6 years Check Homes from Hell https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1#gid=4
    Definitely nothing much to write home about BPTP and generally should be avoided..

About you, I do not carry any perception honestly as it is too early to say anything..

It is particularly wonderful to know somebody from facebook and would be a previllege if you would this forum in general and my posts in particular of some help to you.. Just like I am in touch with not less than a few 100s of NRI..

Cheers..

Pleasure is mine..Chillaxx..

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    Originally Posted by BlessU

Hi
    Greetings

Yr most welcum.. fickkkrys:D

Cheers
    Hi
    Greetings

Yr most welcum.. fickkkrys:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bhallaji you surely have the best knowledge and best uptodate information on DEway.
    As you mentioned on every trigger the prices on this strech are bound to increase, there is no doubt about it.
    This area is new and are having fews issues but tell me which new area doesnt have issues.
    I stay in Dwarka, in 1999-2000 when dwarka was coming up, people were talking that this area will take ages to become livable, there was no iinfra in place, no schools, connectivity to south delhi was thru palam colony which was too much congested and the connectivity to jankapuri was thru mahavir enclave which was too bussy and too much congested road.
    Look at it today, look at the returns it has given.:(

I missed out the golden golden opportunity at that point of time and unfotunately I have to post it under the missed opportunity.

The point is, yes any new area are bound to have some issues but that is the opportunity for a good investor to invest to reap the fruit at later point of time.
    People are talking charcoal is not on the road, railway bridge is not there, this is not there, that is not there.
    Bhai, relax, give some time.Things will start falling in place and this area surely be one of best to live.
    People are just giving any reasoing to prove their point just for the sake of just proving it.

I would suggest to sit on your investment and laugh and enjoy....:))

Once more, I am really amazed by your knowledge..

Enjoy and Happy Investing !!

Pankaj

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Hi
    Greetings

that sounds interesting.. but if I have to make 500 psy its not difficult elsewhere why risk so much?? Look at the improbables!!!

Let me know one project where you are dead sure if bought in original booking today has an upside of 500 in about 6-8 months....
    500 jump was not the only appreciation , Inflation based appreciation will also need to be factored in..

1] Sai Kunj Case, news item available for previous date as july 11. One link available with reference from post by Raumybhan but he is no longer invested https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/180-gurgaon-master-plan-2021-live-in-the-present-or-dream-about-future?p=116425#post116425 (god know why?). I find in newspaper that about 500 obstructions are on the dway path

I have been told by the person whose house is getting acquired in D Eway and the one who has attended court cases hearing s himself in chandgarh.
    He told me about the no of cases and no of structures in total 300 out of which in New palam vihar phase 2 only 175 structures are there (Sai kunj is the place where they are planning to rehabilitate them)

If I am not wrong Tashee was the developer he was invested in , Sir Aise tucchhe developer ke project se nikalna hi smajhdaari hai ......

2] progress on Indiabulls tender, duly updated by rudder only no official communication about status of project execution available through Indiabulls

Indiabulls will not give the reports of them being late in the matter in the newspaper , apne pairon pe khud kulhaadi ...........lol
    Even if they are late , they will quote some land acquisation excuse and move out of it and I dun think they are supposed to give updates to aam junta like us...

3] Railway overbridge on dway, news item available but no clarity. how will you cross dway if phatak is band??

Last I heard about it was that Railway ministry was under the process of approval if funding this as 75 :25 ratio with HUDA , dunno what happened after that

4] Acquisition of delhi side of dway, no information online or offline. ONE BLEAK reference found here in our lovely psambers post but unsubstantiated

Delhi Part is also moving slowly but steadily , Improving the connectivity is a huge bone of contention for NCRPB and they are dead serious about it , check the papers offlate explaining the need for alternative link roads which are under construction and mulling on new ones
    5] Award of delhi side dway tenders- pata nahin kab hoga

Ho raha hai , andar khaate sab ho rha hai , to check the exact status , YOu can also file an RTI , You must be an expert by now , since I believe ppl iinvested in Neharpar are very well versed about how to go about it....lol(just kidding)

6] News on Auction for removing of obstruction on dway last heard 15 sep11- no news
    jin logo ne compensation accept kar liya tha , unke ab todne ka aur malba uthaane ka auction hua tha aur wo kaam khatam bhi ho gaya , as and when ppl will take their compensation , these practices will be followed.

7] Master Road tender status unclear about allotment

This I also need to check as to what happened with the awarding of the tender.

8] sector road tenders status unclear about allotment

This I also need to check as to what happened with the awarding of the tender.
    9] water and sewerage provision EC reports in various builders have comments of nothing possible before 2016. May get delayed

It reports that HUDA's services may take time to come up , till that time they have to manage thru OWN STP's(even after sewer line comes up) , Electricity is already there , Ground water table is excellent in this area.80% of new gurgaon is running like this only

10] status on SEZs.. reports available most projects are delayed/abondoned

SEZ will not be coming anytime soon , may be this area can be earmarked for some wildlife sanctuary or something , where in a lake can be made...just wishful thinking..
    11] Total supply on dway..480 currently for ATS and 75000+ on dway.

Demand will always be there because these 75000 units will be delivered over the next 20 yrs....
    12] Toll tax and future pertaining to its shifting etc enabling access to NH8. Cant say for now??
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...MRE5hVEE#gid=4

Spreadsheet gives all risk factors/opportunities.. for now.. risks are too high..
    unless Huda administrator does a repeat of his antics every month..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PankajSingh
    Bhallaji you surely have the best knowledge and best uptodate information on DEway.
    As you mentioned on every trigger the prices on this strech are bound to increase, there is no doubt about it.
    This area is new and are having fews issues but tell me which new area doesnt have issues.
    I stay in Dwarka, in 1999-2000 when dwarka was coming up, people were talking that this area will take ages to become livable, there was no iinfra in place, no schools, connectivity to south delhi was thru palam colony which was too much congested and the connectivity to jankapuri was thru mahavir enclave which was too bussy and too much congested road.
    Look at it today, look at the returns it has given.:(

I missed out the golden golden opportunity at that point of time and unfotunately I have to post it under the missed opportunity.

The point is, yes any new area are bound to have some issues but that is the opportunity for a good investor to invest to reap the fruit at later point of time.
    People are talking charcoal is not on the road, railway bridge is not there, this is not there, that is not there.
    Bhai, relax, give some time.Things will start falling in place and this area surely be one of best to live.
    People are just giving any reasoing to prove their point just for the sake of just proving it.

I would suggest to sit on your investment and laugh and enjoy....:))

Once more, I am really amazed by your knowledge..

Enjoy and Happy Investing !!

Pankaj

Bhalla Ji is a champ. We all love him.

I second your comments on Dway. I specially liked the highlighted part.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhallaji / Rudder, Any news about sector roads tender? I think it was initially planned to open in Nov.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Bhallaji / Rudder, Any news about sector roads tender? I think it was initially planned to open in Nov.

No buddy!! No news with me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, whats going on with ATS..any news on the launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Revanta seems to be a much better option for people at this point in time..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Revanta seems to be a much better option for people at this point in time..

Amit, Why do you say this? Can you please explain?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr. Batrah,

I say this for the following reasons:

* Revanta is not a run of the mill project. Its a USP project and will be a landmark once constructed, ATS is a plain vanilla launch with no specific USP

* The prices of 4700 on D way with current status does not make me feel comfortable.. Mano ya na mano, the cream is off the toast, as far as appreciation in short term is concerned

* In long term location of D way is better than NH8, but the USP of Revanta makes up for the not so great location

* There are so many projects like ATS but there is one Revanta (Atleast so far, along with VV)

* The way ATS has handles this launch has turned me off - Multiple prices, multiple stages of pre launch, limited information, JV partner selling their units separately..

* Also at 4700 the ticket size of ATS is similar to Revnaata

* Rahejas/Arabtech - definitely bigger brands than ATS/Chintels

* There are still some ascertainment involved in D way as against to Revanta

So because of all the above mentioned reasons, my vote goes to "Revanta"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Dear Mr. Batrah,

I say this for the following reasons:

* Revanta is not a run of the mill project. Its a USP project and will be a landmark once constructed, ATS is a plain vanilla launch with no specific USP

* The prices of 4700 on D way with current status does not make me feel comfortable.. Mano ya na mano, the cream is off the toast, as far as appreciation in short term is concerned

* In long term location of D way is better than NH8, but the USP of Revanta makes up for the not so great location

* There are so many projects like ATS but there is one Revanta (Atleast so far, along with VV)

* The way ATS has handles this launch has turned me off - Multiple prices, multiple stages of pre launch, limited information, JV partner selling their units separately..

* Also at 4700 the ticket size of ATS is similar to Revnaata

* Rahejas/Arabtech - definitely bigger brands than ATS/Chintels

* There are still some ascertainment involved in D way as against to Revanta

So because of all the above mentioned reasons, my vote goes to "Revanta"

Still I feel , GIve Gurgaon RE 6 months and you will get Revanta type launches on GC ex also with the price band of about 8k -8.5k

Which I personallly feel that is better than the Location Revanta is in , Remember the POSHEST of PPL like to live in the Centre of the City
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla Ji, internationally all properties adjacent to the airports r the cheapest .

Noise pollution because of the airports has been discussed before .

Chandini Chowk is Center of Delhi, so your statement is out of tune . Poshest people prefer to live away ( but not too far away ) from the hustle & bustle of the city . Reventa ( when all Sector roads would be in place ) would be 10-15 minutes ( at the max. ) drive from Gcx. road .

CommentQuote
  • It appears that they are getting ready - ATS - Coming Soon
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update . So, now, we can soon expect all the relevant details, straight from the horses mouth .

Originally Posted by sikkaji
    It appears that they are getting ready - ATS - Coming Soon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Still I feel , GIve Gurgaon RE 6 months and you will get Revanta type launches on GC ex also with the price band of about 8k -8.5k

Which I personallly feel that is better than the Location Revanta is in , Remember the POSHEST of PPL like to live in the Centre of the City

Somehow I agree with bhalla Ji, yes it can be debated what is central. Still to be fair GEX/SPR are modern central of Gurgaon....else we have old gurgaon as well to compare with Chandni chowk :-))
    Regards,
    CommentQuote