Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • rs Bhai, i beg to differ .

When Sectors 80x comes up/NH fully develops & whenever D e way comes up, they could have better infra. than SPR/Gcx.. The time frame here is an big issue & carries a big question mark ( more so for D e way because of many problems, including litigation ) .

............but, when such places come up, Modern might shift to these places & Central would remain with SPR/Gcx. :D.

Above carries a lots of if's & but's & really would depend on what kind of & at what pace the infrastructure sets in .

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Somehow I agree with bhalla Ji, yes it can be debated what is central. Still to be fair GEX/SPR are modern central of Gurgaon....else we have old gurgaon as well to compare with Chandni chowk :-))
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rs Bhai, i beg to differ .

When Sectors 80x comes up/NH fully develops & whenever D e way comes up, they could have better infra. than SPR/Gcx.. The time frame here is an big issue & carries a big question mark ( more so for D e way because of many problems, including litigation ) .

............but, when such places come up, Modern might shift to these places & Central would remain with SPR/Gcx. :D.

Above carries a lots of if's & but's & really would depend on what kind of & at what pace the infrastructure sets in .

Yes you are also right in a way. Still if (again if & but) you consider the existing infrastructure there should not be any doubt as what is central at this point in time.
    I really hope that NH and Dway do come up well as it will take Gurgaon as a city to level next.
    CommentQuote
  • rs Bhai, i agree . I think, we both may be somewhat correct .

Time would ultimately decide on what eventually happens .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    It appears that they are getting ready - ATS - Coming Soon

Dec 15th is the launch date, This is what ATS customer service us telling now.
    CommentQuote
  • Really good . Forum ke brokers se, iske baad, shayyad chutkara mil jaye :bab (59):.
    .............bahut dino se gayaab hain beechare . Koi new market dhunhd rahe hai hai / ya mil gayee lagti hain .

I wish them luck .

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    CommentQuote
  • Height of shamelessness on part of this Builder & i share the anguish of the aggrieved .

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/20604-mishap-at-ats-paradiso-g-noida?t=22739

Originally Posted by NG1104
    One of my friends shared this on facebook today, he is resident of ATS Paradiso
    ===========================================================

My intent is not to malign any organization for any personal benefit of mine. I am not into realty business but I do own a flat in ATS Greens Paradiso, Sector-CHI4, Plot No. GH03, Greater Noida, U.P.
    I had been trying to be patient for over last 4 years but yesterday I came of know of a mishap (directly attributable to ATS) which shocked me, agonized me and brought tears to my eyes. He was one of my friend's son, a charming lad, hardly crossed kindergarten, only brother to an elder sister, a happy family of four it WAS!!!!!
    We residents of the society had been asking for our rights for over 4 years, we residents of Greens Paradiso (feels ashamed of writing ATS in front of the society's name) as a family are victim of this pathetic builder and now we the Paradiso family lost a son, a brother, a friend and we are all not able to come out of the shock.
    I know we as consumers have negligible rights in "Union of India", but fortunately I have RIGHT of expression and here I am exercising that. This is to make, you all out there, aware of the fact as to what extent morality/humanity can degrade where a businessmen loses all sense of right and wrong JUST to save a couple of bucks.

In ATS Paradiso, there is a fire assembly area at Floor#8 and it has a fire escape window (pretty large one) with only provision of two latches (one at top and other bottom). The bottom one perfectly in reach of kids and the very window I am talking about had the upper one misaligned and thus not useable (BTW fixed overnight after the mishap).
    Design flaws:
    #1. Window opening outside
    #2. Latch in children's reach
    #3. No automated provision of unlocking in case of fire-safety button pressed after breaking the fire-glass.
    #4. Almost a sitting platform where this window is installed.
    On this fateful day, this kid tried sitting on this platform, upper latch non-functional, lower one opened .. no one paid heed to this. Kid tried making himself comfortable on that platform, window shutters flung open, poor kid lost balance and rest is what we all are still not able to come out of. It was a free fall from 8th Floor :-(
    How much money do you all think the company would have saved by not installing proper latches, automated latches, periodic check-ups of such provisions, post installation QC certification. Do you think there had been even a single arrest so far OR do you think someone will be prosecuted for this negligence OR did you hear of this accident in ANY news paper-channel where TV channels are like mushrooms in monsoon in Noida.

We the Paradiso family are looking forward to make this IMMORAL business house pay for it's sins and need your help. Every help counts. You know of any good lawyer in NCR please let us know, you know of ppl in media plz ask them to spare 2-3 mins of their airtime for us, for the kid who lost his life, you can even help by thinking twice before investing in a group like ATS, you can even help by sharing this write-up ... plz do help .. not for me .. not for we the Paradiso-Family, not for the the grieving family ... not for the lad who lost his life BUT for OUR future. We have been looted/cheated time and again. Do we wish to let it continue .. do we wish all this to keep on re-playing time and again for our kids and future generations. We need to draw a line at some point of time and the time is NOW !!!! We are living in a democratic country, we have right of expression .. so let's exercise it .. use social networking ... make the voices echoed into the heads of those who are responsible for all these acts. There is nothing worse than BAD name for a business house and they deserve this so let us give them what they deserve.

I feel this is my responsibility to let you all know what we had gone through and may be many of you out there are still going through and may have to bear the burns in future:
    - This project was sold in 2005 and phase-2 in 2006
    - Promised possession in 2008 for phase-1 and 2009 for phase-2.
    - Builder changed the plan as per his wish right in 2007. We raised concerns but nothing as usual.
    - We were sent letters for possession, when there was no electricity, almost negligible security, no house keeping no recreational area, no club-house no pool NOTHING. Not even a single shop for daily groceries.
    - Pathetic quality of construction ... poor workman-ship ... not even a single flat owner who didn't have to go through the ordeal to make the flat liveable.
    - Even as of today NO function security cameras, No boom barriers, inadequate security, over charging for power-backup (forced back-up loads approx 3X the govt advice)
    - Even as of today NO creche for kids as promised in Brochure, NO water softening plant, NO commercial space for shops.
    - There was a fire in 2009-2010 in one flat and fire safety system didn't work, no water in hoses and not even a single fire extinguisher.
    - People were left with charred appliances as a result of power surges as there was no State power
    - Incidents of tress-passing where in residents had to call police for safety/security.
    - Numerous additional villas constructed on the promised green area for kids in the name of increased FAR.
    - Last but not least it's end of 2011 and construction is still ON and on the other hand this shameless business entity coming up with two projects in Gurgaon.

We know we live in "Union of India" where we are just Tax-Paying living organisms called homo-sapiens, not even humans, coz they have RIGHTS and we don't :-(
    I dare this business unit, do the same in countries where citizens are humans not some homo-sapiens. We just kept on extending our capacity of patience and the capacity of taking on these atrocities ... but we can't do it on the cost of lives of our family members ... so here I speak and ask you to make sure that this echos!!!! Please Do share this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Height of shamelessness on part of this Builder & i share the anguish of the aggrieved .

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/20604-mishap-at-ats-paradiso-g-noida?t=22739

Hi
    Greetings

Its absolutely a very sad incident.. the post seems genuine.. still ATS and its croonies like to play a lot of legal legal khel.. just wanted to confirm "Has anybody been able to verify this incident"??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Its absolutely a very sad incident.. the post seems genuine.. still ATS and its croonies like to play a lot of legal legal khel.. just wanted to confirm "Has anybody been able to verify this incident"??

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

This is the most shocking receipe for HOMES FROM HELL that I have come across, if true!!!

Obviously if true, this is absolute height of LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY of the much touted INHOUSE CONSTRUCTION TEAM of ATS. If true.. let us watch what does the Directors say about the much flaunted CREDAI CODE OF CONDUCT portrayed boldly on their website..http://www.atsgreens.com/images/cred...7180103399.pdf
    Please check various clauses and signatures of
    Mr Getamber Anand-Managing Director
    Mr Soumik Bhatacharya
    Mr HS Bagga- 09818690769 (as displayed on the acceptance of code of conduct)

Though the loss is IRREPARABLE and no amount of consolation can reduce the scars on the minds of the lonely sister or grieved parents but certainly something needs to be done against this and such erring builders.

I pray for the kids soul and may god give strength to the bereaved family members and friends..

If somebody can authenticate, verify ascertain, confirm the least I can do is spread a campaign... 100s Investors/endusers/NRIs across globe.. surely some may be part of some voluntary organisations/media who know what needs to be done in such a case. I would also urge all reading to spead the word in the right spirit.

NO CHEERS FOR THIS ONE
    CommentQuote

• Hi
    Greetings

Can someone call this gentleman and confirm the incident please Mr HS Bagga- 09818690769 from ATS (as displayed on the acceptance of code of conduct)
    http://www.atsgreens.com/images/credai_code/20110527180103399.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • As i said, i am shocked at this incident & if ATS is responsible for this, they need to be taken to task .

I am disgusted at the way, some so called ATS loyalists r reacting to this . There attitude is, so what if ATS is involved or responsible, ek hi kid tao maara hain . I can see their business suffering, but these people r heartless & sick . This is like another death for them . If ATS is responsible for this death, they need to be held accountable & let the law of the land takes it's course . I know, India mein jis ke Money Power hain, he can get away with anything & the Builder may easily escape , but for god's sake, let us be humane & not lose our morals here .As i said, i am shocked at this incident & if ATS is responsible for this, they need to be taken to task .

I am disgusted at the way, some so called ATS loyalists r reacting to this . There attitude is, so what if ATS is involved or responsible, ek hi kid tao maara hain . I can see their business suffering, but these people r heartless & sick . This is like another death for them . If ATS is responsible for this death, they need to be held accountable & let the law of the land takes it's course . I know, India mein jis ke Money Power hain, he can get away with anything & the Builder may easily escape , but for god's sake, let us be humane & not lose our morals here .
    CommentQuote
  • Very unfortunate and sad event. The maintenance agency needs to be taken to the court, and the owners of the maintenance agency needs to be immediately arrested, and put behind bars.

Let’s hope ATS takes action against the maintenance agency on their own. If ATS doesn’t do it, then we as citizens should compel them to do so.
    CommentQuote
  • Issue is not the maintenance issue but the construction design and quality by ATS. I have been saying this for sometime - be careful of this builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Really!!!!!!
    Are you an Legal expert or an Architectural/Civil /Design Engineer. Why don't you update us on below aspects :

1) Quality /Design of ATS vs other Builders
    2) On-site accident rates during & after construction
    3) Legalilty i.e who is responsible
    & what happens to this guy if proved guilty. After all owner or mgmt of
    ATS is not constructing or managing everything.

Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    Issue is not the maintenance issue but the construction design and quality by ATS. I have been saying this for sometime - be careful of this builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Means has COUNTDOWN finally begin.
    Only 6 days to GO..........

Kaafi saare RAAZ aab khulney wale hainnnnnnn..

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    CommentQuote
  • seems a nice and relevant post......

seems a nice and relevant post......

Aap sorry mat bola karo sir

what upside u see for D way projects (I will be talking about projects which are near to delhi or are near to hero honda chowk like 37c/d)and what are the time frames and levers for that -

1 year and how much and why
    1year the main triggers would be when the sector road work starts whcih i personally believe is just a few months down the line , 37 c/d secondary sale prices going till 3750-3800 or max 4000 and then stagnate , which right now are in the range of 3300-3400 psf

For sectors 109 n all , Mahindra (all phases )and Chintels (3950 and 4350 buyers) and ATs bought at 4350will have nominal premiums going till 4600 for mahindra and 4700-4750 for ATS and chintels

2 year and how much and why

ending of first year and beginning of second year will be for Dwarka expressway litigation ending and work to start happening for Delhi side which sshould not take long for 2 kms.

37c/d will touch 4500 by the year end..
    109 n all will touch 5200 psf for mahindra (phase 1 willl be 5500 as it will get delivered) , Phase 2 will be nearing completion so almost same prices]
    Chintels will be in the trading range of 5200-5500 psf.ATS might be a notch higher then them
    Structure for chintels will be nearing completion which i believe will be the case for ATS also.

3 year and how much and why
    Growth will be related to the projects getting delivered as Mahindra/chintels/ats will be 6500

sec 37c/d will be 5200-5500 RP will have geven deliveries of EDGE and View and atrium by that time along with bptp.
    by that time I believe the sector roads will have taken shape and dwarka expressway in full glory and 3-4 commercial projects already under advanced stages of construction.

4 year and how much and why

As social infra will keep getting better , new launches by developers will be happening at around 8000 psf and all with all the luxury amenities...

Sec 37c/d --6000-6500 psf
    sec 109 n all -- 7200- 7500 psf
    Sec 114 getting developed..

prices will be around 7000
    by that time I believe the sector roads will have taken shape and dwarka expressway in full glory and 3-4 commercial projects already under advanced stages of construction.

As social infra will keep getting better , new launches by developers will be happening at around 8000 psf and all with all the luxury amenities...

CommentQuote