Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • True manoj-ji, Sorry if my language was something impolite..
    any death due to negligence of any person /technology is condemnable..

Just thought that everybody is bashing the builder without factual data.
    Sir yahan to data ke begair koi baat bhi nahi kartaa..

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Whether ATS is responsible for a child's death or not could be a point of discussion for u, but at least express your regret & anguish on the incident .

I hope, i am not asking for too much . U can celebrate the launch of this project, after that .
    CommentQuote
  • Another post conforming the incident .

Some people r stuck up in collecting factual data & again singing tunes of the Builder & celebrating the oncoming launch of this project . Truly amazed . It is Sickening .

Originally Posted by faltukaam
    This news is true indeed. I also own a flat in paradiso(although dont stay there), so I have information through our mailing list. The news is tragic and shocking and I am short of words to describe my feelings.
    ATS...hmm...I would not like to comment about them, would just say that I bought a flat in ATS, but would never buy another one with this builder. Hope this will summarize my opinion about the builder. I would rather go and buy with a known chor builder, atleast i would know what to expect.
    CommentQuote
  • This is very bad incident and accounted party ( builder or maintenance company ) should be presecuted. I hope residents have enough evidence to prove that the issue was raised and documented during posession or safety review or in maintenance records.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Means has COUNTDOWN finally begin.
    Only 6 days to GO..........

Kaafi saare RAAZ aab khulney wale hainnnnnnn..

I hope this launch will not be postponed this time. Waise aap kis RRAZ ki baat kar rahe ho ??
    Yesterday only enquired for the availability for a friend , the minimum option available for 1750 sft unit is 4700 -2% comission ( Chintels quota). Didn't check availability of ATS units.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Vinay.ji,

Greetings! hope everything is fine with you.
    Price is no brainer...its gonna be 4700/- yet other thing is availabilty & I hope some of the best units should be availlable now from ATS /Chintels price of 4700/-

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I hope this launch will not be postponed this time. Waise aap kis RRAZ ki baat kar rahe ho ??
    Yesterday only enquired for the availability for a friend , the minimum option available for 1750 sft unit is 4700 -2% comission ( Chintels quota). Didn't check availability of ATS units.
    CommentQuote
  • This negative publicity of ATS will benefit Revanta...

Already so much confusion on pricing/availability/numerous pre launches has put off many people looking to buy in ATS
    CommentQuote
  • please dont bash the builder unnecessarily.

Sometime back some-one threatened to sue raheja as raheja sent letters to customers for not giving possession of its dway project.
    Kya hua..... vahi sab loh aab Revantaa ke gun-gaan kar rahe hain...

Logon ka kya hai GAI-BAKRI ki tarah jo kuch bolta hai HAAN, HAAN kartey chaltey hain.

USE YOUR MIND & never be biased by others opinions!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Forum Members are not the police or the judiciary who can pass the judgement/s.....against the builder.

PLEASE LKET THE LAW TAKE ITS COURSE.
    Yes we all agree that a Child life is very precious & no amount of money can bring it back..

Par KHUDAA se darr...Khudaa na banne chal!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello sir!!!!

Have you already checked the credentials of ARABTECH with whom you are invested.
    Are you aware how many labourers got killed in all the years of the rise of these Construction barons..

You may PM me if you have no idea of this data!!!!!!

CommentQuote
  • Burj Khalifa suicide named as Arabtec employee | ConstructionWeekOnline.com

Just go thru the above news article!!!!
    There are many more such articles in the public domain. But it doesn't mean we boycott the builders or the contractors.
    In the end it is the law who has to evaluate the facts of the case not the common man who is not fully aware.

Originally Posted by shkhan
    oh really ? I have some ethics, values and moral unlike some members here, cant get so low to exploit a poor child, deleting my posts which you made feel that I came bcos of promoting my investment, really sick people here.

new members, same writing style, same thread, same story - only thing which has changed is iref id.
    CommentQuote
  • The incident is very sad and I am sure everybody strongly condemns it. But it is too early and childish to say that we should ban this builder without having any information on facts. There is certainly a laps of duty by some party or parties but we don't know if the party is builder or maintenance staff or residence society? If the issue was actualy raised and recorded before or was raised only after the incident?

I am sure residents must have lodged a police FIR for this and culprits will be prosecuted in court of law.
    CommentQuote
  • vinaybhatia, let us hope that the Justice prevails, but u should be very well aware of the Law machinery here & the powers exercised by the Rich & Mighty .

Let us pray for the departed soul & hope that god gives strength to the family of the departed soul .

CommentQuote
  • Look at the full post. The quality and design issues become very clear. This includes the mis-aligned windows. The question is not about accident rates. The fact is that a kid died because a window which should never have been left open for a fire exit was.

Apart from one delivering one good project in sector 93, the builder has been consistently been behaving un-ethically (speak to any Paradisso resident or Derabassi resident (there are no residents even after 6 years of launch) or Gurgaon residents (where bookings were taken 6 years back) and not a single brick done

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Really!!!!!!
    Are you an Legal expert or an Architectural/Civil /Design Engineer. Why don't you update us on below aspects :

1) Quality /Design of ATS vs other Builders
    2) On-site accident rates during & after construction
    3) Legalilty i.e who is responsible
    & what happens to this guy if proved guilty. After all owner or mgmt of
    ATS is not constructing or managing everything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    This includes the mis-aligned windows. The question is not about accident rates. The fact is that a kid died because a window which should never have been left open for a fire exit was.

Could you please tell us how fire Exit Window works in case of fire?. I mean how it operates?
    CommentQuote
  • Quite rightly siad . Shame on guys, who r trying to defend this Builder somehow by shifting the blame/responsibility with all kind of absurd reasoning, personal abusive attacks on members & by threatening members ( many of these posts stand deleted by the Mods now ).

Shame on all those who r trying to just shoo away the incident & r being totally insensitive to this blunder & r belittling the personal tragedy of the family of the child killed in this incident .

Originally Posted by spelltruth
    What happened to kid was terrible and whosoever responsible should be brought to justice. What's even more pathetic is few gentlemen trying to play out their personal vendetta through this incidence. Shame on people responsible for this incidence and shame on people trying to score points using this incidence.
    CommentQuote