Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • nipsy

now Nipsy Bhai suspended..

No point talking Freely here against selected few.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    now Nipsy Bhai suspended..

No point talking Freely here against selected few.

Thanks.

It is very absurd reasoning.

Since you are not suspended till now, that makes it clear that there are no "selected fews" here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepauls
    It is very absurd reasoning.

Since you are not suspended till now, that makes it clear that there are no "selected fews" here.

if you follow , i have been suspended many many times for the thngs that are still openly done by the selected few.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    if you follow , i have been suspended many many times for the thngs that are still openly done by the selected few.

btw, I have never seen abusive, threatning or absurd language ever used by Manoj bhai. On the contrary, when someone is abusive or threatning, he is very patient. Sometimes his straightforwardness may be misconstrued as attitude, but that is but normal and not a big deal.
    CommentQuote
  • All, please see my reply here:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/announcements/t-moderators-wanted-apply-now-11457-page9.html#post288314

Please bear with us while we make adjustments to our rules, staff, and workflow with dealing with reports. :)
    CommentQuote
  • I am not doing this for any personal vendetta against anybody . I state facts & facts some time hurt .

Please prove, that i am doing this for any vendetta, personal or otherwise . If u cannot, please abstain from making baseless accusations .

Thanks .

Originally Posted by spelltruth
    Manoj - You are also using this story for your personal vendetta, this is from a person looking at it from outside..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am not doing this for any personal vendetta against anybody . I state facts & facts some time hurt .

Please prove, that i am doing this for any vendetta, personal or otherwise . If u cannot, please abstain from making baseless accusations .

Thanks .

please provide defination of fact? do you have a newspaper report or report from any other media?
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. It is quite simple .

What i am saying on the D e way is/has being said by many in the forum & the net . Just search the net . Most links r also provided in many threads . Just go through the thread in a neutral way & u would understand, what i mean .

On ATS, ATS loyalists have several times contradicted their statements in this thread & it has been pointed out by many .

I hope u r clear on the definition of facts .

Still, for making it more clear to u -

facts

A thing that is indisputably the case.
    Information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.

Originally Posted by atgt111
    please provide defination of fact? do you have a newspaper report or report from any other media?
    CommentQuote
  • Just stop this non sense now...
    CommentQuote
  • Varun I am not supporting anybdy aur na hi main yeh keh raha hoon ki what atgt is right or wrong...

I just meant that from his language it is clear that he is an old member in a new disguise..that it...

Not taking any body sides...I prefer to be a spectator now then to participate in all the mess happening...Life main vaise kam tensions hain ki forum main tu-tu main-main karte rahe...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001

Not taking any body sides...I prefer to be a spectator now then to participate in all the mess happening...Life main vaise kam tensions hain ki forum main tu-tu main-main karte rahe...

Amit ji, aap ne ye wada to kai bar aur kai thread me ki hai. Lekin har bar aap ne wada tod diya hai. Lest us see this time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Varun I am not supporting anybdy aur na hi main yeh keh raha hoon ki what atgt is right or wrong...

I just meant that from his language it is clear that he is an old member in a new disguise..that it...

Amit, i am no disguise. I have joined the forumn 10 days back and have been actively looking for investments in GGN region. I have studied the entire threads of the shortlisted projects, there are many valubale members who provide great directions in particular ishanb, tinesha, yourself , ggnkaadmi, however there are certain members whos posts are irrevelant and irritating and off the records..not at all relevant to the project. You cant help it but you get irritated by 1 member as he is present in all threads passing irrevelant commets, using unprofesional language more often.

I agree to yours and ishanb bullishness on GCX and SPR and this week i closed 1 deal in GCX( couldnt afford residential so bought a retail shop with a prime builder project on GCX), now looking actively for residential( resale) on SPR at decent price.
    CommentQuote
  • Copying a post from Noida thread on same issue.

Originally Posted by beowulf
    It really pains me to see people using this news solely as a builder bashing exercise. I was at the prayer meet for the boy and I felt very distressed and angry. He constantly reminds me of my son who is the same age.
    I live in paradiso and have some factual points to share:
    > The children were playing on the 8th floor at 10pm at night(2nd Dec) in the common area meant for accomodating people in case of a fire emergency.
    > The child coudn't have sat on the platform all by himself without any adult assistance. Still its not clear who made him sit there.
    I don't want to conclude anything as I am neither qualified(unlike the biggies in this forum) nor do I know the exact details of that fateful night.

Just to add that I am very regular to the swimming pool. I must have cautioned the visiting children at least a 100 times in the past 5 years(in village & paradiso) not to indulge in diving as it is shallow and very dangerous. It so happened once that I was told to mind my own business by one of the child's father.

Guys I request you not to use this incident as mileage for your relentless campaign against ATS.
    I am surprised that the veterans never discussed the following incident. I guess its finally all about ATS.
    Lift hurtles down, smashes man?s head - Times Of India

God Bless the Child's soul & also bless those who are commenting left and right without any clue of what actually happened.

There was a comment on the incident that happened in ATS Village. Before you guys again go into bashing mode on this one, let me state something factual as unfortunately I was there too. The child fell from the mother's arms when she was standing in the balcony.
    Amen
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think this is an answer to the post. This is just a vague argument with no logic. hawa main teer cahalane wali baat hai.

Dekho bhai...incidences take place in DDA, normal builder floors also...incl lots of thefts, etc but no one showed you the dreams or promised you world class facilities, maintenance, safety and security standards. And no one charged you heavily for Maintenance, IFMS, etc etc charges.
    People who live in these flats know that its their personal respl and thus take indpendant measures. Jiske paas jitna dimaag aur paisa hai utna lagata hai apne ki safety, secuirty ke liye.
    Here the case if different....When this family moved in...so far away in greater noida....they must be dreaming of a safe, secure complex with world class facility and maintenance and they must be paying heavily also, but they are not getting that, hence they will blame the builder rightly.

> The child coudn't have sat on the platform all by himself without any adult assistance. Still its not clear who made him sit there.

Let people collect all the facts and then they can blame the right party. But why bashing someone with no information to talk about.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder is at fault and they should have attended the problem with fire Exit window. But does it mean that parents are not responsible at all?
    CommentQuote