Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    I would like to thank you and other members for raising pertinent issues related to Dwarka eway. I don't know much about Gurgaon, but the iref forums have been giving me valuable info. I find fact based debates very useful.

Your post reminds me of 2003 when I bought in ATS Village...
    only one side of e-way was operational, the site was considered a Jungle as it was secluded with zero infrastructure, it was speculated that rates will be at least 25% less than main Noida(Just 8 km away) in the long run, and lastly I was criticised by my colleagues for buying from a builder and not in a group housing society(which is cheaper).

Today, the infrastructure has not improved much, but prices are much higher than main Noida. It has become a preferred destination.

Even I was criticised by my friends when I purchased flat in dwarks in 2005.

Now it is worth more than five times of my purchase price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    I would like to thank you and other members for raising pertinent issues related to Dwarka eway. I don't know much about Gurgaon, but the iref forums have been giving me valuable info. I find fact based debates very useful.

Your post reminds me of 2003 when I bought in ATS Village...
    only one side of e-way was operational, the site was considered a Jungle as it was secluded with zero infrastructure, it was speculated that rates will be at least 25% less than main Noida(Just 8 km away) in the long run, and lastly I was criticised by my colleagues for buying from a builder and not in a group housing society(which is cheaper).

Today, the infrastructure has not improved much, but prices are much higher than main Noida. It has become a preferred destination.

I do agree here .. I was also discouraging people in 2003/4 to not go for ATS village with exactly similar logic as some of the members have given up. Today it is one of the hottest property in NOIDA. I know some people who have left their independent houses in posh sectors of NOIDA and are living in ATS Village on rent.

If you go with ATS Paradiso in Gr. NOIDA, you could not even reach to their plot when it was launched. Again similar logic was given at that time. I did invest there and it turned out to be decent investment.

You can also read the thread on ATS One Hemlet project (An active thread on iref - A similar initial discussion and I am sure people are eating their words who did not invest initially. The project was launched at Rs. 3000 psft DP and now builder quote is Rs 5000 DP (and Rs. 6000 CLP) a year or so later.
    CommentQuote
  • There are lot of patrons of ATS and ATS has been successfull till now to maintain that trust. They will be able to sell the project even if common people like us feel that the price is high. End users are ready to pay little more if they can trust any builder for delivery and quality. We have seen the same thing with GurgaonOne 84 project.

I would have thought about this seriously if CLP option was there, but DP pe lena apne bas ki nahin hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Great first post in the forum . Congratulations, for joining the forum & the discussions .

Originally Posted by rmnoida
    I do agree here .. I was also discouraging people in 2003/4 to not go for ATS village with exactly similar logic as some of the members have given up. Today it is one of the hottest property in NOIDA. I know some people who have left their independent houses in posh sectors of NOIDA and are living in ATS Village on rent.

If you go with ATS Paradiso in Gr. NOIDA, you could not even reach to their plot when it was launched. Again similar logic was given at that time. I did invest there and it turned out to be decent investment.

You can also read the thread on ATS One Hemlet project (An active thread on iref - A similar initial discussion and I am sure people are eating their words who did not invest initially. The project was launched at Rs. 3000 psft DP and now builder quote is Rs 5000 DP (and Rs. 6000 CLP) a year or so later.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    There are lot of patrons of ATS and ATS has been successfull till now to maintain that trust. They will be able to sell the project even if common people like us feel that the price is high. End users are ready to pay little more if they can trust any builder for delivery and quality. We have seen the same thing with GurgaonOne 84 project.

I would have thought about this seriously if CLP option was there, but DP pe lena apne bas ki nahin hai.

ATS does not go through brokers - And that is why you will not see too much marketing around them. They have a different selling model. They have enough existing investors who will buy their complete lot ( and I am not exaggerating) on DP and final few will go with CLP as the news spreads and formal launch will just be a date in their books. Because many people have capacity to hold on for longer duration, this suddenly creates a dirth in the market of their apartment and prices starts going up. Because, people trust them as builder, quality, post delivery maintenance (very crucial) and equally important the clientele they bring as residents just puts them far up then any other traditional builder. This has been seen again and again when you compare them with Unitech, Supertech, Omaxe, Jaypee (who rely on brokers and provide pathetic service) who are around them and commanding much less premium than ATS commands.

Moreover, I learned that this is a mid luxury project with AC apartments and they are only constructing 7 tower (6 towers having 1700/2100 sqft and one with 3000 sqft) in 14 acre plot. So density does not seem to be very high and that may be the reason as to why pricing is little higher.

I also learned that Raheja Atharva is right across this project ..

Does anybody has good knowledge of Raheja's Atharva and how would you compare it with ATS ?
    CommentQuote
  • Repeat post

BTW, I dont understand the hoopla being created by a certain known and unknown brokers on the forum who hype all DE projects.

There may be little for them to gain with ATS as they sell direct and also resell direct !!
    CommentQuote
  • On second thoughts.... the hype may help sell their own projects in a suppresed market by raising the profile of the area ...
    CommentQuote
  • Magadh you are right mate. If this project sells at 4000+ all the other projects 3000 will get a fresh lease of life..

My own take is that D way cud be a very good place to invest for long term especially properties near the alignment of the proposed D way..

Only caveat - GUYS PLEASE VISIT THE SITE OF ANY PROJECT WHICH YOU ARE BUYING AND DONT JUST BUY ON BROKER HYPE. ESPECIALLY THE NRI ON THE FORUM, PLEASE SEND ONE OF YOUR RELATIVES TO VISIT THE SITE AND THEN TAKE AN INFORMED DECISION. DONT JUST GIVE CHEQUES ON THE HYPE CREATED BY BROKERS

I would have seriously considered this ATS project even at 4000 CLP because of the good brand value and past record not for the location...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    contents & the debate in this thread has been awesome & lets hope end-users /investors make their own judgement...in the end its their hard earned money.......
    Lets also hope project is officially launched soon & there is more clarity on the deliverables.

Best of Luck Dear Beowulf.
    In the end it should be beneficial for the end user in the NCR region & not turn out another speculation on the d-way side as well....

cheers!

Thanks for your wishes.
    I am banking on the builder quality and the close proximity of the project to Delhi/Dwarka & Airport. Just hoping for the best :)
    CommentQuote
  • Quite agree to it .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Magadh you are right mate. If this project sells at 4000+ all the other projects 3000 will get a fresh lease of life..

My own take is that D way cud be a very good place to invest for long term especially properties near the alignment of the proposed D way..

Only caveat - GUYS PLEASE VISIT THE SITE OF ANY PROJECT WHICH YOU ARE BUYING AND DONT JUST BUY ON BROKER HYPE. ESPECIALLY THE NRI ON THE FORUM, PLEASE SEND ONE OF YOUR RELATIVES TO VISIT THE SITE AND THEN TAKE AN INFORMED DECISION. DONT JUST GIVE CHEQUES ON THE HYPE CREATED BY BROKERS

I would have seriously considered this ATS project even at 4000 CLP because of the good brand value and past record not for the location...
    CommentQuote
  • Is any body having idea that how ATS payment mile stone are kept in CLP?

Some one has given impression that ATS takes 30% payment in one month of booking. If any body could advise based on previous project/past experience with builder.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Me and Dwarka Expressway

TO be taken in good spirit please :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Heheheee... chuha is cute....

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Heheheee... chuha is cute....

one more observation..chuha is intelligent too ...wearing helmet for safety...

so moral of the story is if you want to invest on dway....enter on lower price & must have capacity to wait for 5+ years :)
    CommentQuote
  • Very well suggested

Hi
    Greetings

bhai tum kyoun dway walon ke liye raat kharab karte ho!!!:D (U posted 9 hours ago).. Dway walon ki lanka jalne do bhai... hanumanji mat bano.. spire ke piche pad jaynge sare....;)

3000 CLP se upar ROI will be less than bank rate of interest for 5 years duration

"very well represented... very rightly said a picture can say more than 1000 words"

Cheers
    CommentQuote