Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • A FIR should be registered against builder for murder and against parents for inelegance to take care of his kid.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    A FIR should be registered against builder for murder and against parents for inelegance to take care of his kid.

In my view...

1. Builder should be blamed if there is a flaw in the window design or placement and was recorded in the records and builder didn't worked on it.
    2. Maintenance company should be blamed if the issue with window latch was recorded in their records and they didn't act promptly.
    3. Society body should be blamed because they didn't comeup with the contingency plan till the final action was taken by maintenance staff or builder. They could have done something to block the window access for time being.
    4. Parents and other people, who ignored the fact that kids are playing around the area which has some major safety issues.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • As soon as certain members are back after suspension they start in the same way. If someone is committed to create trouble should be permanently banned.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

It is a painful and spine chilling unfortunate event for any person.. The parents are the ultimate losers, even if they are to be blamed and deserve sympathy..

has anyone got information about any FIR.. ??

infact investigation is the agencies job not ours. As far a sympathy is concerned the parent deserve all that can possibly be done to support them

Dissatisfaction with builder attitude, delays in possession, unfinished building handed over to save on penalty, and many other problems as faced by Paradiso 2 customers certainly cannot be discounted either...

Many customers have actually complained due to super area increase for ph2 which was not charged in ph1.. Therefore, there should be no doubt in anyone's mind that that this builder is another HOMES FROM HELL.

Finally, if at all at the end of investigation if it is found out that the builder is to be blamed what should be the lesson??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • this thread has become a akhada for personal fights. Very few meaningful posts in the entire thread.

Mods, Please delete irrelevant posts from last few pages.
    CommentQuote
  • As soon as certain members are back after suspension they start in the same way. If someone is committed to create trouble should be permanently banned.

DONE AS PER ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    this thread has become a akhada for personal fights. Very few meaningful posts in the entire thread. Mods, Please delete irrelevant posts from last few pages.

You can report such posts.
    CommentQuote
  • request to IREF

As IREF is most knowledgeable & is Moderating Why dont you share analysis for such behaviour of members on this thread. Therefore can you put atleast stats statistics of No of Suspensions .

There is a general & serious charge of "FAVOURITISM" on IREF & a feeling has started among members that IREF moderator decision is biased towards certain members . It will be good to see clarification from your sideas well!

Regards..

There is a general & serious charge of "FAVOURITISM" on IREF & a feeling has started among members that IREF moderator decision is biased towards certain members . It will be good to see clarification from your sideas well!

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CheatU

I have read various thread and yes one user in particular uses very irritating language. Few people have kept names which simbolizes blessings but the real motive of them is dispalyed in my profile name.

Wow just wow. You decided to join this forum just to post this with your very first post ? It seems a couple of members have a vendetta against Manoja and are just creating different ids to speak against him.
    If you have read his posts than more often than not he tries to help out people. By banning him you are losing a useful contributor to the forum.
    It seems forums are just getting out of hand these days with members coming up in fake ids for personal attacks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IGRM
    DONE AS PER ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY

You can report such posts.

People have multiple id's, if someone is suspended imediately some id's like Indiaa and CheatU (mocking someone) are active. IGRM, you have to stop this dirty game now.
    Personal agenda against manoja is the flavor on this and some other threads. It is very clear who are attacking with fake id's...
    CommentQuote
  • Its not about indiaa, cheatU or manojA.
    Its about all of us members & how would we like to see this forum.

So I also charged IREF of FAVOURATISM for certain members.
    Please read my post & you shall unbderstand.

I still do not know why I was suspended.
    IREF message said writting in "colors".....well I am still wandering when Iused the colors. I only it is becoming a crime to write in conflict with certain veterans......

Originally Posted by rs2507
    People have multiple id's, if someone is suspended imediately some id's like Indiaa and CheatU (mocking someone) are active. IGRM, you have to stop this dirty game now.
    Personal agenda against manoja is the flavor on this and some other threads. It is very clear who are attacking with fake id's...

nipsy wrote:
    As IREF is most knowledgeable & is Moderating Why dont you share analysis for such behaviour of members on this thread. Therefore can you put atleast stats statistics of No of Suspensions .

Regards..

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Concerted activity of some spammers on ATS 109 thread

Hi
    Greetings

I need to firstly thank IGRM for having used its wisdom and jurisprudence for having removed some very offensive posts and in helping manage the usefulness of this forum.. On this forum many have been able to benefit in deciding the future fate of their hard earned money including me.. I can say that I am now enriched about RE knowledge by at least 10 times than what I started with.

To help me achieve the understanding about the nuances and the nitty gritties of the market, I have been able to absorp the opinions and reasoning brought out here in the form of arguments in a positive manner by impartial and seasoned investors and professionals. More so helped me to prevent my money going to the wrong hands.

I think with the heart of an end user, whenever I put my money into an investment as I understand the pain of being denied from the pleasures of getting what one rightfully owns. Most of endusers who have collected a small pool after toiling hard entrust it to some builders. I have come to a formidable conclusion that these builders cheat(90%+) customers in one way or the other in the absence of any regulatory frameworks and politcian-adminstration-broker-builder nexus. Such methods to cheat are clearly elaborated in my worksheet on Dwarka expressway projects, builders, analysis, news, important websites and broker details.. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&hl=en_GB#gid=0

I try to update the data with some help from various blogs and information available here. Irrespective of where I am invested or any influence with factual data backed on genuine complaints from the customers and information avaialbe in public domain.. Many builders have and continue to skim unsuspecting NRIs/Investors/End users by pure lies, lack of transparency, hidding the truth and surreptitious marketing measures and innovative MLM techniques..

About ATS Loyalists (most vocal ones)
    Very clearly so called loyal customers have in various post on this thread
    1]Forgot the rate at which invested
    2]Proclaimed 1 investment in this thread and suddenly mentioned two in ats 104 thread
    3]Supported many wrong information about price and dates of launch
    4]Wrong information about the fact that Kokoon will be available only directly through Brokers (and latter changed the statement conveniently)
    5]Two price points available at the same time with a difference of 9.4 lacs for the smallest size between ATS and Chintels
    6]Loyalists themselves calling the lackadaisical marketing and communication of ATS and Chintels a "goof up"
    7]No information still available despite 6 months (appx) from the start of this thread about the various pertinent commercial aspects concerning the launch
    8]Abusive, threatening and obnoxious allegations leveled by certain loyalists against co members
    9]Unbelievable practice of ATS allowing resale before formal launch in case of Rahul,
    10]Spate of pre launches and pre-pre-launches by ATS and Chintels separately just to create hype and get maximum subscription on DP to secure there own interests.

About the company
    On the other hand ATS is perceived as better developer than most
    This perception is based on a singular project developed by them many years ago
    This perception has very smartly been captured through proactive and innovative marketing to the detriment of customers
    ATS is majorly a UP based builder and has not delivered anything outside NOIDA
    The DP policy of the company is most harmful to the interests of customers in the uneventful case of invocation of force majure clauses/litigation etc.
    Ats has record of having returned money without any interest earlier in their proposed project in GGN unsuccessfully
    The Paradiso 2 customers were handed over unfinished apartments as with a delay of more than 2 years,
    The unfinished Paradiso2 project was hurriedly handed over to ensure image of future launch is not tarnished and to avoid PENALTY for delay clause,
    The Dear Bassi Projects is languishing for about 6 years without having been delivered to customers. The appreciations there would have been far better if the project would have been delivered on time (i know some loyalists would say that the project is still being resold with appreciation, I pity them:o)
    The residents of Paradiso 2 have been charged a Super Area, excess by 10% over promised value despite delays largely inflating their budgets
    Additional accomodation was sold affecting the overall experience and to the dissatisfaction of the initial subscribers of Paradiso2, without being informed.

I rest the case with those who wish to invest with ATS to decide with their own wisdom and after looking into the inhibtions/limitations/Risks/bottlenecks of dway https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/748-who-absorbs-the-12-36-service-tax-on-lease-of-commercial-premises?p=116909#post116909.
    I was seriously planning for this venture and am gutted by the high handed, nonchalant attitude and nontransparent management/JV and definitely would not like to live with such rude and neighbours as represented here in this forum.

I am as confirmed about my not being a moderator as alleged by some rude, imbecile and ignormous loyalists/MLM marketeers here, as about the certainty of most of the facts mentioned above, which are not in favour of investment with this builder in particular and 10x sectors on dway in general.. my POV

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy

Regards.

I agree. It will be great to have a stats page maintaining statistics for a given member ID. Also for any action ( suspension or ban), the page should show the reason for the action. Most of the times it is obvious but there have been cases where forum members had no idea for a specific action on a memberID.

I agree. It will be great to have a stats page maintaining statistics for a given member ID. Also for any action ( suspension or ban), the page should show the reason for the action. Most of the times it is obvious but there have been cases where forum members had no idea for a specific action on a memberID.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia

Agree and I support the reasons.
    CommentQuote
  • Unfortunate death of a child at ATS Paradiso2 by falling

Greetings

I wonder why anybody doent share any information about he unfortunate death of a child at ATS Paradiso2 by falling.

Its rather strange that these loyalists come back with a singular agenda of washing up the issue all togther!!:bab (38):

Wish to know has the FIR been filed in this case??
    Any further information about investigations??
    Any news reports??

I wish the cheaters and people responsible for this accident are taken to task by the law of the land:bab (45):

Cheers
    CommentQuote