Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Hi VB, welcome back. I'm still wondering why you were suspended.
    Looking forward to a constructive fact based debate.
    regards

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
    Rahul, Nipsy, Boewulf, PSAmber, Vinay Bhatia and ALL those who have been engaging in constructive conversation and refuting biased conspirecy theories, please accept a note of thanks for the same. Gents, I can answer tens (amazing) of the posts targeted on me but I am better of following IREF policy would like to keep this project related. As there has already been quite a waste of time , space and energy by fruitless psosts that are NOT related to teh PROJECT I choose to continue to IGNORE some posts and their authors so that we can make this thread sensible and PROJECT related. I will NOT get into any one to one argument.

Very briefly, only for those who genuinely asked (like Nipsy), here is my response: Unfortunately I do not work for ATS nor do I commercialy have any partnership (direct or indirect) with ATS for their sales efforts. Nor does any of the many conspiracy biased theories hold true for me. I have been investing with ATS since a decade plus and that is the basis of my trust backed by susbstantial returns and admirable customer relationship and customer satisfaction that ATS achieves. There was a incorrect remark in bad taste that my ID was suspended because IREF thaught that I work for ATS, this NOT correct, if one can not trust my response then the one doubting can confirm this with our IREF Admin.

I request ALL members to keep this thread project related and not make it a fertile land for web weearver of conspiracy theories. I will ignore posts that do not add value to the PROJECT RELATED thread and recognise and respond to the ones that add value to the thread. I will continue to write politely and respond only to those posts which are PROJECT related and unbiased.

Refrence to the Chintels one day pre cursor launch of ATS inventory yesterday, if you call the brokers or numbers you will find that there is no inventory availaible any more for sale. Please call and test.

Nothing more to say on the matter till formal Launch by ATS, when I expect both ATS and Chintels to be launching at the same price point.
    I will update in case I have any additional information.

Thanks ,
    VB

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

Welcome back mate!! many have been looking forwards to get some new information about the project in the forum to be shared.

I just checked that its been 40 minutes and nobody has come forward to welcome you.. I was just remembering you today and asked beowulf if you are in touch with him

First things first, how are you feeling today and in general?? Hope you are fine??

Cheers
      Hi BlessU,

Thanks for welcoming me back and for asking my well being.

Cheers,
      VB
      Last edited November 7 2011, 06:16 PM.
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
        Hi VB, welcome back. I'm still wondering why you were suspended.
        Looking forward to a constructive fact based debate.
        regards
        Thanks Beowulf,

Appreciate your notes on teh forum earlier as well as thanks for welcoming me back.

I will write to you sperately on the 2 days suspension as I do not want to create another 4 pages thread on that :-).

Yes, we will try to keep the thread based on project and facts around it.

I will be minimising my posts and will try and write only when I think I am adding some value.

Cheers,
        VB
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

WELCOME BACK BUDDY

Hi VB.ji,

welcome back mate.

Infact many waited for you quite eagerly. It is realised relevant info is missing on project. Its true noone else takes the pain of clarifying aleast for this thread......
          there are rumours of ATS & CHINTELS charging different prices. lets see how the things shape up........

vaise even I got hold of a broker & asked him too get me a 1750sqft 4350/-

Comment

Very correct, u must have heard "no gain, without pain" . Quite relevant .

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
            Hi VB.ji,

welcome back mate.

Infact many waited for you quite eagerly. It is realised relevant info is missing on project. Its true noone else takes the pain of clarifying aleast for this thread......
            there are rumours of ATS & CHINTELS charging different prices. lets see how the things shape up........

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
              Hi VB.ji,

welcome back mate.

Hi Nipsy,

I hope you got me note on the above in response to your e mail.

I do not think any inventory will be availaible. If you can get hold of any at 4350 CLP (Less any discount), it is surely worth a buy.

ATS and CHINTELS both I believe will be selling at the same price.

Before you hand over the cheque please be sure that the broker is able to get you a flat.

To teh best of my understanding the sakles will reopen on 25th November. I may be wrong.

Nipsy, mate, thank you so much for your very kind words and trust in me.

VB
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

You're always WELCOME mate!

btw, I am all keen to buy ATS at Price below 4300/-
                I also believe ATS & CHINTELS together cant do that big a blunder.
                If they can sell 4.7K, why shall they encourage 4.35K.

anyways lets see........

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                Hi Nipsy,

I hope you got me note on the above in response to your e mail.

I do not think any inventory will be availaible. If you can get hold of any at 4350 CLP (Less any discount), it is surely worth a buy.

ATS and CHINTELS both I believe will be selling at the same price.

Before you hand over the cheque please be sure that the broker is able to get you a flat.

To teh best of my understanding the sakles will reopen on 25th November. I may be wrong.

Nipsy, mate, thank you so much for your very kind words and trust in me.

VB

Comment

ATS Kocoon Sitemap

Welcome Back VB.
                  The forum was missing you ..

Just noticed the sitemap at a brokers site (See attached) ..
                  Is that what you saw at ATS ?

Also, any idea what is on the left side (West side) of the ATS Kocoon property ..
                  Attached Files

Comment

rmnoida Bhai, phele saari information on this project ATS ke old investors/loyalists se aa rahi thi . Now, information is first available at Broker's sites ( which were not even supposed to be connected with ATS in anyway, as was sworn by many forum members ) .

Yeh ulti Ganga kaab se bahane lag gaye, bhaiya . ATS ne apne loyalists ko abandon kar diya ya...............

Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
                    Welcome Back VB.

Also, any idea what is on the left side (West side) of the ATS Kocoon property ..
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
                      Welcome Back VB.

Hello RM Noida,

Good to be in touch again. I have not visited ATS personally for a year plus so I have not seen anything at ATS office.

Let me check if I there is any tentative plan in the e mail that I got, if I have one I will PM it to you.

Thanks for your kind words and trust.
                      vb
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X