Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Builder is definitely at fault for doing shoddy work in their buildings but similarly I feel parents are also at fault of leaving such child unattended.. If it would have happened in US then the parents would have behind bar because one cannot leave child unattended...

Very painful incident...
    Originally Posted by Agastya07
    A FIR should be registered against builder for murder and against parents for inelegance to take care of his kid.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Loyal to spire but against dway. Looks like your a/c is hijacked by spire lovers.

hi
    Greetings

3000 se neeche dway pe abhi bhi buyer hoon:D ATS to ab 2500 main bhi nahin..

The pricing is ridiculous for ATS like NAAM BADDA DARSHAN CHOTE types builders... I think you agreed on this one..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    hi
    Greetings

3000 se neeche dway pe abhi bhi buyer hoon:D ATS to ab 2500 main bhi nahin..

The pricing is ridiculous for ATS like NAAM BADDA DARSHAN CHOTE types builders... I think you agreed on this one..

Cheers

Prices are very high but ATS will not become bad builder due to one incidence.

Every builder has one or other issues. Difficult to find "Doodh Ka dhulla" builder.

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Prices are very high but ATS will not become bad builder due to one incidence.

Every builder has one or other issues. Difficult to find "Doodh Ka dhulla" builder.

:)

Hi
    Greetings

You are absolutely right.. Like I said.. 90%+ are untrustworthy and the problem gets worsened when spammers, charltans, cheats, MLM members, brokers with multiple ids start giving stupid and deceiving projections of 30% in short term and 42% in long terms. Funny part is they claim with conviction about their loyalty and confidence about one singular builder and having a crore rupee of investments in DP but have no clue of whats happening !!

I mean this is the height of shamelessness on the part of few who are caught lying/concocting stories here and subsequently suspended or banned by moderators many times. These shameless characters in their attempt to hoodwink innocent and gullible NRIs/HNIs/Endusers then start operating with different IDs keep drumming about one singular builder.

Honestly, psamber ji I find you a more valued and a knowledgeable member than these impostors despite a few argumentative-ideological differences and lack of facts that you may be having about my beliefs. I know your inquisitiveness about my well founded and factual -ve bias towards dway and my investments, but I may not find my POVs or investment consequential upon your or any fellow members investments. Everybody has his or her own mind and its a collective learning experience for all on this forum where one may follow or ignore POVs of other members.

By POVs it does not mean that people start lying.. that's what spammers, fakers, charlatans, multiple id concoctors have been doing here since the beginning and getting caught again and again and again..:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Very well said BlessU, this is the crux for many many unnecessary arguments on this thread.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Very well said BlessU, this is the crux for many many unnecessary arguments on this thread.
    RS

Hi
    Greetings

Brother, I am least interested about what anybodies agenda is here on the forum.. I know one thing.. If it comes to my view and I am sure I will call a spade a spade.. IGRM is becoming proactive revealing IP addresses of such charltans as is evident from Noida thread reproduced here

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/289927-post47.html

Valued members have even deciphered the IP addresses, location of such multiple ID characters.

With this I would request IGRM to kindly reveal pertinent multiple IDs prevelant on this thread to make gurgaon a clean and tidy place and examplify to one and all what IGRM can do to ensure that sanity prevails. A good reason should be made available to those who think that they can hoodwink innocent public and walk away undetected.

To a large extent Manoja has played a very pertinent role in establishing multiple Ids of various surreptitious characters on this thread and I think Manoja should be rewarded by IGRM for his loyalty, dexterity, wisdom and righteousness..
    I know he has made as many detractors as many as his well wishers but ultimately he has helped countless investors getting stuck in the cobwebs laid by brokers/marketeers.
    His suspension therefore may kindly be revoked at the earliest in the interest of ensuring righteousness on this forum
    also

please reveal which IDs have coterminous IP addresses!!!
    Cheers

Valued members have even deciphered the IP addresses, location of such multiple ID characters.

With this I would request IGRM to kindly reveal pertinent multiple IDs prevelant on this thread to make gurgaon a clean and tidy place and examplify to one and all what IGRM can do to ensure that sanity prevails. A good reason should be made available to those who think that they can hoodwink innocent public and walk away undetected.

To a large extent Manoja has played a very pertinent role in establishing multiple Ids of various surreptitious characters on this thread and I think Manoja should be rewarded by IGRM for his loyalty, dexterity, wisdom and righteousness..
    I know he has made as many detractors as many as his well wishers but ultimately he has helped countless investors getting stuck in the cobwebs laid by brokers/marketeers.
    His suspension therefore may kindly be revoked at the earliest in the interest of ensuring righteousness on this forum
    also

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Brother, I am least interested about what anybodies agenda is here on the forum.. I know one thing.. If it comes to my view and I am sure I will call a spade a spade.. IGRM is becoming proactive revealing IP addresses of such charltans as is evident from Noida thread reproduced here

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/289927-post47.html

also

Cheers
    excellent step by admin to disclose IP address. This way anyone opposing others or not agrreing to one's point of view would not be regarded as duplicate ID.

I wish IREF also starts disclosing members who are acting as mods in similar way just below name like veteran+moderator.
    excellent step by admin to disclose IP address. This way anyone opposing others or not agrreing to one's point of view would not be regarded as duplicate ID.

I wish IREF also starts disclosing members who are acting as mods in similar way just below name like veteran+moderator.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11

Hi
    Greetings

I need to firstly thank IGRM for having used its wisdom and jurisprudence for having removed some very offensive posts and in helping manage the usefulness of this forum.. On this forum many have been able to benefit in deciding the future fate of their hard earned money including me.. I can say that I am now enriched about RE knowledge by at least 10 times than what I started with.

To help me achieve the understanding about the nuances and the nitty gritties of the market, I have been able to absorp the opinions and reasoning brought out here in the form of arguments in a positive manner by impartial and seasoned investors and professionals. More so helped me to prevent my money going to the wrong hands.

I think with the heart of an end user, whenever I put my money into an investment as I understand the pain of being denied from the pleasures of getting what one rightfully owns. Most of endusers who have collected a small pool after toiling hard entrust it to some builders. I have come to a formidable conclusion that these builders cheat(90%+) customers in one way or the other in the absence of any regulatory frameworks and politcian-adminstration-broker-builder nexus. Such methods to cheat are clearly elaborated in my worksheet on Dwarka expressway projects, builders, analysis, news, important websites and broker details.. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_GB#gid=0

I try to update the data with some help from various blogs and information available here. Irrespective of where I am invested or any influence with factual data backed on genuine complaints from the customers and information avaialbe in public domain.. Many builders have and continue to skim unsuspecting NRIs/Investors/End users by pure lies, lack of transparency, hidding the truth and surreptitious marketing measures and innovative MLM techniques..

About ATS Loyalists (most vocal ones)
    Very clearly so called loyal customers have in various post on this thread
    1]Forgot the rate at which invested
    2]Proclaimed 1 investment in this thread and suddenly mentioned two in ats 104 thread
    3]Supported many wrong information about price and dates of launch
    4]Wrong information about the fact that Kokoon will be available only directly through Brokers (and latter changed the statement conveniently)
    5]Two price points available at the same time with a difference of 9.4 lacs for the smallest size between ATS and Chintels
    6]Loyalists themselves calling the lackadaisical marketing and communication of ATS and Chintels a "goof up"
    7]No information still available despite 6 months (appx) from the start of this thread about the various pertinent commercial aspects concerning the launch
    8]Abusive, threatening and obnoxious allegations leveled by certain loyalists against co members
    9]Unbelievable practice of ATS allowing resale before formal launch in case of Rahul,
    10]Spate of pre launches and pre-pre-launches by ATS and Chintels separately just to create hype and get maximum subscription on DP to secure there own interests.

About the company
    On the other hand ATS is perceived as better developer than most
    This perception is based on a singular project developed by them many years ago
    This perception has very smartly been captured through proactive and innovative marketing to the detriment of customers
    ATS is majorly a UP based builder and has not delivered anything outside NOIDA
    The DP policy of the company is most harmful to the interests of customers in the uneventful case of invocation of force majure clauses/litigation etc.
    Ats has record of having returned money without any interest earlier in their proposed project in GGN unsuccessfully
    The Paradiso 2 customers were handed over unfinished apartments as with a delay of more than 2 years,
    The unfinished Paradiso2 project was hurriedly handed over to ensure image of future launch is not tarnished and to avoid PENALTY for delay clause,
    The Dear Bassi Projects is languishing for about 6 years without having been delivered to customers. The appreciations there would have been far better if the project would have been delivered on time (i know some loyalists would say that the project is still being resold with appreciation, I pity them)
    The residents of Paradiso 2 have been charged a Super Area, excess by 10% over promised value despite delays largely inflating their budgets
    Additional accomodation was sold affecting the overall experience and to the dissatisfaction of the initial subscribers of Paradiso2, without being informed.

I rest the case with those who wish to invest with ATS to decide with their own wisdom and after looking into the inhibtions/limitations/Risks/bottlenecks of dway http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1388.html.
    I was seriously planning for this venture and am gutted by the high handed, nonchalant attitude and nontransparent management/JV and definitely would not like to live with such rude and neighbours as represented here in this forum.

I am as confirmed about my not being a moderator as alleged by some rude, imbecile and ignormous loyalists/MLM marketeers here, as about the certainty of most of the facts mentioned above, which are not in favour of investment with this builder in particular and 10x sectors on dway in general.. my POV

Cheers

CHECK MY PREVIOUS POST REPRODUCED HERE WITH RELEVANT PORTION PUT IN BOLD FOR YOUR BENEFIT.
    HOPE THAT HELPS.

CHECK MY PREVIOUS POST REPRODUCED HERE WITH RELEVANT PORTION PUT IN BOLD FOR YOUR BENEFIT.
    HOPE THAT HELPS.

HOPE THAT HELPS.
    CommentQuote
  • Great post . This sums up the story of this thread .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

You are absolutely right.. Like I said.. 90%+ are untrustworthy and the problem gets worsened when spammers, charltans, cheats, MLM members, brokers with multiple ids start giving stupid and deceiving projections of 30% in short term and 42% in long terms. Funny part is they claim with conviction about their loyalty and confidence about one singular builder and having a crore rupee of investments in DP but have no clue of whats happening !!

I mean this is the height of shamelessness on the part of few who are caught lying/concocting stories here and subsequently suspended or banned by moderators many times. These shameless characters in their attempt to hoodwink innocent and gullible NRIs/HNIs/Endusers then start operating with different IDs keep drumming about one singular builder.

Honestly, psamber ji I find you a more valued and a knowledgeable member than these impostors despite a few argumentative-ideological differences and lack of facts that you may be having about my beliefs. I know your inquisitiveness about my well founded and factual -ve bias towards dway and my investments, but I may not find my POVs or investment consequential upon your or any fellow members investments. Everybody has his or her own mind and its a collective learning experience for all on this forum where one may follow or ignore POVs of other members.

By POVs it does not mean that people start lying.. that's what spammers, fakers, charlatans, multiple id concoctors have been doing here since the beginning and getting caught again and again and again..:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Several Questions have been asked regarding this project:

1) DEW : Please go to DEW thread : most of the questions have been answered with evidence. Thanks Rudder, MKt and others.
    The DEW is expected to be there in 2 to 3 years ( as per HUDA 1 year).

People are open and free to take their own call.
    I believe that by the time these projects like Shobha, ATS e.t.c will be handed over DEW will be there in its full glory.

At that time only the time will tell what will be the market price:

Our projection and expectation is that they will be around Dwarka prices of today( around 8k to 9K).

2) ATS buillder reputation: ATS reputation is among the best in NCR in terms quality and customer satisfaction. Feel free to go and visit ATS greens . Read this thread : there are views from the existing customers .

3) Proximity to Delhi factor: Well This is not a rocket science. It is 5 minutes drive from Delhi.Parallel on NH8 is DLF phase 1.
    Do not jump I am not comparing it to DLF 1 but giving a feeling of what we are talking about.

This sector is close to Diplomative enclave shows that the area will have very good infrastructure and access. Alos the Greenary , environmental quotient will be very high.

Dwarka phase 2 will have lot of International venues, (read Dwarka phase 2 developments on net), Exhbition venues, (pragati maidan soughts ) e.t.c.

This sector is few minutes drive from this and DEW starts from this point.(Thanks Bhalla ji)

4) The sector its self is also a commercial belt : means that all the shopping malls and other commercial areas and facilities will be available on the walking distance.

5) Luxury communities and other surroundings: The luxurious Shobha Villa community is adjoining this project ( selling at 4crore to 5 crore plus per villa). The atmosphere and the gentry of this sector will be any ones guess.

Other projects include: Raheja-Arabtec (khalifa tower fame), Chintels, and others.

6) Specs of ATS project: Read this thread the layout is posted. The specs include Modular kitchen, Marble, wooden laminated flooring, imported tile e.t.c. normal upper segment specs. The apartment will be AC.
    The similar specs are been launched at 7k to 9K in SPR.
    The final specs will come on the launch.

7) Price: This has been discussed many times. The pre launch was at 3800 DP and 4350 CLP. Some very few special (long term customers who have invested in more than 1 ATS projects ) were offered 3500 DP.

Now Chintels has sold in their prlaunch at 4350 CLP.

The launch will be done soon. The launch price is expected to be 4300 DP and 4800 CLP. there will be some inaugural discount .

There are some units reserved for NRIs and HNI . This is done keep the gentry posh and diversified.

Now no one is justifying the prices and forcing it on others (as claimed).

The pricing is subject to demand and supply equation.

It seems there is huge response at ATS and Chintels ( reason of closing the prelaunch in a day or 2) for the initial launch price. People would like to avail the inaugral discount.

You will be surprised , I have receive many PMs from the very people here who some times to impress the powerful broker lobby here criticise this project or DEW asking for my help if I can get them a deal. ( I didnot reply to them as I am not an agent or a broker) . For moral reasons I will not put the messages here. I am an investor living in Europe working in a Hi tech industry having missed many times the bus in past after reading the negative comments on the Forum and realising that investment in RE at the launching price of the project of a good builder at a good location is the only way I can fight inflation and could afford a decent house for myself and my children when I choose to come back. The pace RE prices have gone up in NCR is not only unrealistic but also unfair for people who earn their living in a foreign land but their savings after such big sacrifices is worthless and could not keep pace with the inflation in RE.But unfortunately this the reality of India RE. So we have to invest now as early as possible and at a very early phases of a project with a credible company, builder and at a good strategic location.

This is my POV .

I hope some of the answers are here.

very good points Rahul Bhai. I am shortlisting this one . Thanks for your information. :)

very good points Rahul Bhai. I am shortlisting this one . Thanks for your information. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Wow!!! This is real news!!!

Arabtec Construction-Raheja, a venture 63% owned by the Dubai-based contractor, is to build the Raheja Revanta in Gurgaon in Haryana, what will be a high-rise apartment tower and low rise buildings, a total of 1,000 units, as well as the Raheja Shristi project, a 300-apartment residential complex.

Arabtec-Raheja JV wins three India contracts | ConstructionWeekOnline.com

Any guesses where Shristi is going to come..... !!!!!
    Located merely 4 kms from the new terminal of IGI Airport at sector-109, Gurgaon, Srishti offers an urban lifestyle at a serene yet central location.
    Raheja Residential Plots in Gurgaon | Buy Residential Property in Gurgaon | Buy Farmland Gurgaon| Projects - Residential - Upcoming Projects - Srishti

Thats a great news too. Vinay bro thanks.:bab (6):

CommentQuote
  • Any further news on this incident ?

Has an FIR been filed ?

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Height of shamelessness on part of this Builder & i share the anguish of the aggrieved .

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/20604-mishap-at-ats-paradiso-g-noida?t=22739
    CommentQuote
  • ATS :bab (58):

This seems to be happening here I guess.....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that launch date of Kocoon has been changed to Dec 23rd. Please update if anyone has more information to add.
    CommentQuote
  • I checked with ATS yesterday. It is 22nd December.
    Regards
    CommentQuote