Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    ATS is still among the better ones in NCR region. Better resale price of existing projects and repeat customer base is good example of that.

Hi
    Greetings

Perhaps yes, but certainly not at these prices or with this JV, goof ups and dway uncertainities.
    i may be wrong.. just my POV
    better launch options on gcx, spr, nh8 and RTM options, or better still dwarka options look more lucarative under the current limbo

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Maybe I am missing someting but someone explain to me why some one would buy ATS in sector 109 compared to Unitech Crestview in Sector 70 or Ireo Uptown in sector 67- both on Golf Course Extension and closer to main Gurgaon ?
    CommentQuote
  • Akhil I agree with you completey...

ATS wud have been great at a 4000 price..but at 4700 it is better to look at options in main gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Akhil I agree with you completey...

ATS wud have been great at a 4000 price..but at 4700 it is better to look at options in main gurgaon

Amit ,I agree with you 100%.
    My understanding is that Chintels sold well is because it was priced at 3200.
    D'way will not be livable for at least 5 years in the optimistic scenario and posession will be in 3 years.

So are people willing to live in a jungle for 2 years and pay full prices of a developed area just to get the ATS name?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhil88
    Amit ,I agree with you 100%.
    My understanding is that Chintels sold well is because it was priced at 3200.
    D'way will not be livable for at least 5 years in the optimistic scenario and posession will be in 3 years.

So are people willing to live in a jungle for 2 years and pay full prices of a developed area just to get the ATS name?

Agree with each word of yours, you have put it in simple and clear words.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • DWay investors will have the last laugh when rates will be 7-10k.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS is nonetheless an excellent builder. The quality of construction is much better than most builders in Gurgaon. It will be interesting to see how things unfold for them in Gurgaon.

Even though most people here would be aware of their website, but just in case someone's missed out the MD's message, they can check that out here:

ATS - About Us - MD'S MESSAGE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameergupta
    ATS is nonetheless an excellent builder. The quality of construction is much better than most builders in Gurgaon. It will be interesting to see how things unfold for them in Gurgaon.

Even though most people here would be aware of their website, but just in case someone's missed out the MD's message, they can check that out here:

ATS - About Us - MD'S MESSAGE

ATS is the best builder in NCR dont know why all the veterans are agaisnt ATS.

anyonr who supports ATS is termed as marketing agent, whats wrong in marketing ? all the veterqns are marketing one project or the other.

ATS K in 109 will be the most posh society in Ggn.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbbosadi
    DWay investors will have the last laugh when rates will be 7-10k.

I will really be happy for my fellow investors if things unfold this way. Nothing against ATS my friend. It is circumstances:current factors:Pricing...which seems to be bone of contention.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    It will be cheaper for NRIs like me.

USD at 54 Rs means RE is automatically 17% cheaper in last 6 months for Nris like me.

ATS location 4 kms from From Delhi is the premium. In 5 years the delta between Dwarka and Sector 109 will reduce considerably.

I have shortlisted this one already. I wish to cash on an inaugural discount.:)

USD has got me a 17% premium already in last 3 months.I wish they launch fast so that I can redeem the dollars before Rupee appreciate again.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhil88
    Maybe I am missing someting but someone explain to me why some one would buy ATS in sector 109 compared to Unitech Crestview in Sector 70 or Ireo Uptown in sector 67- both on Golf Course Extension and closer to main Gurgaon ?

Location. I think being closer to Delhi is much better than closer to Gurgaon:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    Location. I think being closer to Delhi is much better than closer to Gurgaon:D

Bookings arre being done already by CHintels I believe , 4700 psf , YOu can check
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Has chintels deliverd any project??

What is its background as a RE company??

Has ATS delivered any project outside NOIDA??

How can ATS be compared with SOBHA/Mahindra etc who have Pan India Customers??

Why is ATS harping sales only on DP??

Are they afraid and want to be on the safe side after looking into various expected delays and bottlenecks??

What if the exchange rate becomes 58 or even 62 given -ve industrial performance and very high inflation??

What was the logic behind so many pre launches and pre pre launches??:bab (45):

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Bookings arre being done already by CHintels I believe , 4700 psf , YOu can check

Hi
    Greetings

whats the meaning of a Launch when bookings are open:bab (59):

whats the meaning of posting different dates of launches here by certain loyalists here..??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Has chintels deliverd any project??

What is its background as a RE company??

Has ATS delivered any project outside NOIDA??

How can ATS be compared with SOBHA/Mahindra etc who have Pan India Customers??

Why is ATS harping sales only on DP??

Are they afraid and want to be on the safe side after looking into various expected delays and bottlenecks??

What if the exchange rate becomes 58 or even 62 given -ve industrial performance and very high inflation??

What was the logic behind so many pre launches and pre pre launches??:bab (45):

Cheers

As a new comer I can only say please read the thread again. I have understood these issues I hope you can also .:bab (45):

Its any ones call on USD the signs are that 54-55 is the limit and after that Indian govt. will react too.
    If Indian rupees fell to 62 (highly unlikely) then it will be a disaster for India as a whole. If someone doenot believe in Indian economy growth then he shall not invest in India in any case.

If someone believe that USD can become strong in near future than he can diversify the exchange risk by investing in CLP.
    CommentQuote