ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
    I saw that too...however I have teh ATS lay out plan directly from ATS and it shows only 6 towers.

Well ....we would know all details on 25th Nov.
    Thanks VB - I hope that it is not phase 2 of ATS which they may not be talking right now at all ..

Comment

Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
      VB,

I am not sure if this is the case. If you look carefully, it is named as Pocket B while ATS ones are named as Pocket A. Also, the tower numbering is from 7 to 11 - This is in continuation of ATS towers which are from 1 to 6.
      Pocket B site plan matches to plan of Caladium.

Caladium Sector 109 Gurgaon, call pardeep chawla 9910115200 multilink property, dwarka expressways new projects

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
        Thanks Vinay - This seems like matching Caladium.

Comment

Glad to see a positive note from u Bless U bhai.
          Hi
          Greetings

I guess you need to visit some of my posts in favour of Dway and you will be ecstatic..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by AtulGupta View Post
            VB was caught thats why suspended...he was a disguise employee of ATS..ATS sales team get a higher bonus on whatever is sold before launch.
            VB welcome back.. i am sorry for this post. I got carried away with the fake
            Conspiracy theory PM i recd reagrding you. Not much useful discussion in the thread after you left..so pls continue to share your knowledge. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi
              Greetings

I guess you need to visit some of my posts in favour of Dway and you will be ecstatic..

Cheers
              Abbhee to dostee shuru hui hai....threads pe aana Jaana dhere ..
              This is the first positive note on ATS 109 Lay out from u so I felt good about it.
              Cheers
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by AtulGupta View Post
                VB welcome back.. i am sorry for this post. I got carried away with the fake
                Conspiracy theory PM i recd reagrding you. Not much useful discussion in the thread after you left..so pls continue to share your knowledge. Thanks
                Auto.....it takes a Man to b a real MAN to apologise . Let us put this behind us and make this thread a meaningful helpful thread.

Vb2309
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Auto.....it takes a Man to b a real MAN to apologise . Let us put this behind us and make this thread a meaningful helpful thread.

Vb2309
                  Dear vb,

I wanted to buy ATS kocoon, i called the prprty dealer of chintels, He Said the inventory at 4350 is Not there it was a Promotion by chintels....but offered me paradiso....my Friends was also told the Same...i called chintels directly. And they told me they have Not launched Anything.

You seem to Be a Breath of fresh Air ....please Guide me and send me the ATS contact....

Thanks

Comment

Guys i am New to this forum and was Amazed with the Knowledge here....

I Found Lot of constructive comments.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Indiaa View Post
                      Dear vb,

I wanted to buy ATS kocoon, i called the prprty dealer of chintels, He Said the inventory at 4350 is Not there it was a Promotion by chintels....but offered me paradiso....my Friends was also told the Same...i called chintels directly. And they told me they have Not launched Anything.

You seem to Be a Breath of fresh Air ....please Guide me and send me the ATS contact....

Thanks
                      Many Thanks for such a sweet compliment
                      Sincerely appreciated
                      Looks like I have been missed on this Forum.

The contact details are as on this ATS WEBSITR link:
                      ATS - Contact Us

Let me know if you are unable to get through or have any issues.

WISH U WELL.

Have u checked and confirmed if ALL Chintel promotion / PRE Launch stock of 50 Flats sold out?

VB
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X