ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Indiaa View Post
    Guys i am New to this forum and was Amazed with the Knowledge here....

I Found Lot of constructive comments.

Thanks
    Dear Indiaa,

First of all accept compliments on such a beautiful user I'd INDIAA
    Exremely good to note that this thread is of use to you......we are trying to keep it positive and informative and Project oriented.

VB
    Last edited November 8 2011, 01:44 AM.
    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

A ost from our star contributor

All,

Here s a good news....in post from our star contributor: Amit Bhalla Ji

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1222.html

This is regarding litigation resolution kn Dwarka Expressway, it reads as:

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
      got to know from someone whose house is also coming in litigation in new palam vihar that 1 or 2 ppl have taken the compensation offered from the govt..

Acc to him , he also knows that the road has to come , its just that they want the compensation to happen at market rates , which i think is fair enough , Infact I feel Govt should give something like 10-20% extra to ppl whose house are coming in between roads and all........this way they will not loose on time...
      Last edited November 8 2011, 01:57 AM.
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Missing Rahul2011

Am missing Rahul......hope hiS ID suspension is revoked soon. He contributed lots of information.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Dear vb,

I wanted to buy ATS kocoon, i called the prprty dealer of chintels, He Said the inventory at 4350 is Not there it was a Promotion by chintels....but offered me paradiso....my Friends was also told the Same...i called chintels directly. And they told me they have Not launched Anything.

You seem to Be a Breath of fresh Air ....please Guide me and send me the ATS contact....

Thanks
          At times I simply wonder...in today's world one need help to find any contact details...this does not require any Knowledge.
          So many times the same has been shared in earlier pages also, still this happens ONLY on this thread is very surprising. This is certainly not meaningful discussion.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

vb,
            I am sorry to say...but when you say meaningful discussions it certainly is not looking at your last 5-7 posts. It just spams the thread and makes it difficult to catch the action.
            I see no sharing of any knowledge here.
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
              At times I simply wonder...in today's world one need help to find any contact details...this does not require any Knowledge.
              So many times the same has been shared in earlier pages also, still this happens ONLY on this thread is very surprising. This is certainly not meaningful discussion.
              Hey you are so rude...i didn't ask you for any help..thanks vb and Amit for your help ....

Comment

We r back to the square one .

GAME - Part 2 has begun . Some of the initiators of the game r missing, would soon join .

Enjoy the fun .

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                vb,
                I am sorry to say...but when you say meaningful discussions it certainly is not looking at your last 5-7 posts. It just spams the thread and makes it difficult to catch the action.
                I see no sharing of any knowledge here.
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                  All,

Here s a good news....in post from our star contributor: Amit Bhalla Ji

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1222.html

This is regarding litigation resolution kn Dwarka Expressway, it reads as:
                  I support this info: i paste below what i have posted in one other thread:
                  I agree with this...indiabulls is Not only Making Dew but also has lausched its prestigious project in sector 110. This is the Same Place where there are litigations...

Actually my Friends father is in HUDA....he informed us that the litigations is just for Kompensation and petitionars are illegal colonizers ...he advized us to Invest on Dew...His POV is that Dew will come up for sure km˛ Years. He also informed that Central and State govt. Is totally behind this....

Lot of pressure is there from Industries and builders.....

He is a Top Management guy and father of our good Friend.

Comment

It has been 4 days + & we have been waiting for that information which is set to change some opinions or get lot of reaction from certain bloggers.

I hope it has been now collated . Don't deprive other Bloggers of some path breaking information, which u seem to have .

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                    Yes, I have heard the response from contacting old customer, has lead to huge sale in one day.

ATS is a better brand than UNITECH. This is not about the size of teh company, it is about branding in minds of existing cistomer base.

Rahul....I am thinking of posting somthing to share real information that will change some opinions or get lot of reaction from certain bloggers....simple...fact ..industry data on ATS project returns..... ? shall I ....?

I just need few minutes to collate it.

Comment

Replied here -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/270003-post44.html

I support this info: i paste below what i have posted in one other thread:
                      I agree with this...indiabulls is Not only Making Dew but also has lausched its prestigious project in sector 110. This is the Same Place where there are litigations...

Actually my Friends father is in HUDA....he informed us that the litigations is just for Kompensation and petitionars are illegal colonizers ...he advized us to Invest on Dew...His POV is that Dew will come up for sure km˛ Years. He also informed that Central and State govt. Is totally behind this....

Lot of pressure is there from Industries and builders.....

He is a Top Management guy and father of our good Friend.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X