Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    As a new comer I can only say please read the thread again. I have understood these issues I hope you can also .:bab (45):

Its any ones call on USD the signs are that 54-55 is the limit and after that Indian govt. will react too.
    If Indian rupees fell to 62 (highly unlikely) then it will be a disaster for India as a whole. If someone doenot believe in Indian economy growth then he shall not invest in India in any case.

If someone believe that USD can become strong in near future than he can diversify the exchange risk by investing in CLP.

Hi
    Greetings

Truly a recipe of making fools of people by the company by pre launching and pre pre launching and now confirmed reports in this thread itself that one can go ahead and book..he he

certainly if I would have booked in dp at 3500 a few months ago. even I would have been writing on this blog asking people to subscribe at 4700:D

You write like VB.. do you know him.. are you the same person writing with a hidden IP address??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    As a new comer I can only say please read the thread again. I have understood these issues I hope you can also .:bab (45):

Its any ones call on USD the signs are that 54-55 is the limit and after that Indian govt. will react too.
    If Indian rupees fell to 62 (highly unlikely) then it will be a disaster for India as a whole. If someone doenot believe in Indian economy growth then he shall not invest in India in any case.

If someone believe that USD can become strong in near future than he can diversify the exchange risk by investing in CLP.

I agree 100% with you batrah ji, I am also thinking on the same lines.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Truly a recipe of making fools of people by the company by pre launching and pre pre launching and now confirmed reports in this thread itself that one can go ahead and book..he he

certainly if I would have booked in dp at 3500 a few months ago. even I would have been writing on this blog asking people to subscribe at 4700:D

You write like VB.. do you know him.. are you the same person writing with a hidden IP address??

Cheers

By your posts (biased) i would have expected the similar response from you.
    No i do not know VB. Request Mods to confirm this if we have the same IP.
    Otherwise ask for an action for false allegations.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. Lot of action going around .

Looks like that all MLM ATS loyalists r back in full force :bab (45):.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

whats the meaning of a Launch when bookings are open:bab (59):

whats the meaning of posting different dates of launches here by certain loyalists here..??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    By your posts (biased) i would have expected the similar response from you.
    No i do not know VB. Request Mods to confirm this if we have the same IP.
    Otherwise ask for an action for false allegations.

Hi
    Greetings

I believe U.. :)

I am not biased I have my facts straight and have been able to present in front of this forum lies and deceit of certain loyalists openly here... would like to write them again if you would like.

Still if you are not invested currently in ATS in pre launch hope you will find logic in my posts.. otherwise you are bound to call me biased and I can understand that very well.

I am definitely not interested on where and what you are invested in but what you produce here as your ideas and arguments..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • i dont understand why so called veterans are against ATS and dway ? any vested interest in other pqrts of Gurgaon?
    CommentQuote
  • I think everybody is giving his POV & that should not be a problem with u or anybody .

The problem seems to be that certain POV's seem to be very badly hurting MLM sales of some loyalists ( who r operating with multiple ID's to promote their nefarious activities ) & their image stands tarnished with all their lies exposed .

I hope u have gone through the thread & know, what i mean .

Originally Posted by vbbosadi
    i dont understand why so called veterans are against ATS and dway ? any vested interest in other pqrts of Gurgaon?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I think everybody is giving his POV & that should not be a problem with u or anybody .

The problem seems to be that certain POV's seem to be very badly hurting MLM sales of some loyalists ( who r operating with multiple ID's to promote their nefarious activities ) & their image stands tarnished with all their lies exposed .

I hope u have gone through the thread & know, what i mean .

nahi ManojAjee woh log bhi apna POV hi de rahe hain, IT professionals hain, koi agent nahi hai.
    CommentQuote
  • देशी -विदेशी पहलवानों का अखाड़ा

कमाल है यारो यह THREAD तो फिर से देशी -विदेशी पहलवानों का अखाड़ा बन गया :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I think u have totally missed on the posts where lies of several so called IT professionals or whatever have been caught red handed & thoroughly exposed . Whether missing out on these posts was intentional or not, u would be knowing that better & frankly i am least interested in knowing that .

I think, u need to revisit the thread . I am not wishing to repeat content, but if u go through the thread with an neutral attitude, u would be amazed at all the lies being spread/ going around .

Baaki, aap samhajdar ho, do what u think is correct, but please do not stop others from exposing all the misinformation/ deceit/ lies being spread by some so called & self claimed loyalists .

Originally Posted by vbbosadi
    nahi ManojAjee woh log bhi apna POV hi de rahe hain, IT professionals hain, koi agent nahi hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    कमाल है यारो यह THREAD तो फिर से देशी -विदेशी पहलवानों का अखाड़ा बन गया :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):!!!

Bhai, yeh hindi main kaise type karte ho??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer

Hi
    Greetings

Mujhe to yeh kisi bhi tarah se pehalwan nahin lagte.. neither do these guys have facts, nor arguments, nor wisdom.. they are totally ignorant of ground realities and assume themselves as saviors of masses..

Better to call them Nincompoos than Pehalwans as they have been thrashed here umpteen times for their lies, deceit and pathetic selling techniques..

They call me biased while they are a few loyalists already invested at 3500 levels and operating through multiple ids and many have been banned and suspended as you can see. Due to their investments and the interest in them these guys are the ones who are biased (and logically so). They have all the right to defend their investments but not with lies, spamming, lack of arguments and by spreading wrong information.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • anyone willing to sell his/her unit please pm me the details.
    CommentQuote
  • VBB sir- agar bura na mano to ek baat puchna chahta hoon

Yeh Bosadi caste kis state/prant se aayi hain...Ispe jara prakash daale

Basically whats the Origination of "Bosdi"
    CommentQuote
  • Very rightly said .

Everybody is free to express his or her POV's & to defend their investments here but not with lies/misinformation, spamming, irrelevant arguments & by threatening forum members and deceiving investors by operating here with multiple ID's & promoting posts which r full of deceit ( the proof of all this & more is in this very thread & has been pointed out by several forum members ) .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Mujhe to yeh kisi bhi tarah se pehalwan nahin lagte.. neither do these guys have facts, nor arguments, nor wisdom.. they are totally ignorant of ground realities and assume themselves as saviors of masses..

Better to call them Nincompoos than Pehalwans as they have been thrashed here umpteen times for their lies, deceit and pathetic selling techniques..

They call me biased while they are a few loyalists already invested at 3500 levels and operating through multiple ids and many have been banned and suspended as you can see. Due to their investments and the interest in them these guys are the ones who are biased (and logically so). They have all the right to defend their investments but not with lies, spamming, lack of arguments and by spreading wrong information.

Cheers
    CommentQuote