Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    I do agree here .. I was also discouraging people in 2003/4 to not go for ATS village with exactly similar logic as some of the members have given up. Today it is one of the hottest property in NOIDA. I know some people who have left their independent houses in posh sectors of NOIDA and are living in ATS Village on rent.

    If you go with ATS Paradiso in Gr. NOIDA, you could not even reach to their plot when it was launched. Again similar logic was given at that time. I did invest there and it turned out to be decent investment.

    You can also read the thread on ATS One Hemlet project (An active thread on iref - A similar initial discussion and I am sure people are eating their words who did not invest initially. The project was launched at Rs. 3000 psft DP and now builder quote is Rs 5000 DP (and Rs. 6000 CLP) a year or so later.


    Great post !:)
    CommentQuote
  • Many of us ( including u ) have asked similar Q's, but answers to most r still awaited .

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Has chintels deliverd any project??

    What is its background as a RE company??

    Has ATS delivered any project outside NOIDA??

    How can ATS be compared with SOBHA/Mahindra etc who have Pan India Customers??

    Why is ATS harping sales only on DP??

    Are they afraid and want to be on the safe side after looking into various expected delays and bottlenecks??

    What if the exchange rate becomes 58 or even 62 given -ve industrial performance and very high inflation??

    What was the logic behind so many pre launches and pre pre launches??:bab (45):


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    I do agree here .. I was also discouraging people in 2003/4 to not go for ATS village with exactly similar logic as some of the members have given up. Today it is one of the hottest property in NOIDA. I know some people who have left their independent houses in posh sectors of NOIDA and are living in ATS Village on rent.

    If you go with ATS Paradiso in Gr. NOIDA, you could not even reach to their plot when it was launched. Again similar logic was given at that time. I did invest there and it turned out to be decent investment.

    You can also read the thread on ATS One Hemlet project (An active thread on iref - A similar initial discussion and I am sure people are eating their words who did not invest initially. The project was launched at Rs. 3000 psft DP and now builder quote is Rs 5000 DP (and Rs. 6000 CLP) a year or so later.


    Interesting to compare ATS GURGAON with ATS Noida launch earlier.
    Points which helped ATS Noida.

    ATS Noida was launched at a very competitive price
    1800 /sq ft.
    It was one of the first big projects in Noida expway -ATS had first mover advantage.
    Its location is still not interior and is actually very good-close to main Noida sector 18.

    My point is ATS Noida didn't become a success just because if it was ATS.
    Granted ATS manages it very well,but can ATS compete in Gurgaon with ultra
    luxurious projects like Victory Valley which launched at 5500?Its location is still not interior and is actually very good-close to main Noida sector 18.

    My point is ATS Noida didn't become a success just because if it was ATS.
    Granted ATS manages it very well,but can ATS compete in Gurgaon with ultra
    luxurious projects like Victory Valley which launched at 5500?Its location is still not interior and is actually very good-close to main Noida sector 18.

    My point is ATS Noida didn't become a success just because if it was ATS.
    Granted ATS manages it very well,but can ATS compete in Gurgaon with ultra
    luxurious projects like Victory Valley which launched at 5500?Its location is still not interior and is actually very good-close to main Noida sector 18.

    My point is ATS Noida didn't become a success just because if it was ATS.
    Granted ATS manages it very well,but can ATS compete in Gurgaon with ultra
    luxurious projects like Victory Valley which launched at 5500?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbbosadi
    DWay investors will have the last laugh when rates will be 7-10k.


    Who will purchase at such price and for what reason? Builders are making fool everybody and only increasing the price without basic amenities and infastructure.

    Even 3000 rate seems not justified on deway, you might heard that with same euphoria BPTP sold out Grandurea project in Faridabad with the dream of FNG expway is coming soon around 6 yrs back and still that rate not get acheived in the market.

    Originally FNG exway was proposed in 1993 and still it will take atleast 5 yrs and dway proposed in 2006 and have larger issue than FNG exway despite the length is mere 18km.
    CommentQuote
  • Let me answer by my present knowledge & perceptions
    Regards

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Has chintels deliverd any project??
    NO
    What is its background as a RE company??
    NONE. They presently seem to have Land-banks only
    Has ATS delivered any project outside NOIDA??
    YES. And they have given good returns. I personally got decent returns from ATS Prelude, Derabassi. And many of my colleagues made good money in ATS advantage, Indirapuram. ATS paradiso, Gr. Noida is also a good project. One can personally visit and see for themselves(maybe I'll post some pics this weekend).
    How can ATS be compared with SOBHA/Mahindra etc who have Pan India Customers??
    ATS has majority repeat customers and their(customers) friends. i am yet to see a builder who has so many repeat customers. They are able to sell lots of their inventory without any advertising.
    Why is ATS harping sales only on DP??
    Probably they are easily getting customers for DP, so they are making most of it.
    Are they afraid and want to be on the safe side after looking into various expected delays and bottlenecks??
    Maybe... Maybe not. but if they delay deliberately after taking DP payments, they will loose the trust they have built over so many years. And I trust them.
    What if the exchange rate becomes 58 or even 62 given -ve industrial performance and very high inflation??
    India will be a big loser then
    What was the logic behind so many pre launches and pre pre launches??:bab (45):
    Whats the harm if they are getting hard cash(due to their past goodwill) even before they are able to procure approvals for the project. Even loans are not yet approved for this project. Still people are buying at DP. So why hold back from selling. Place yourself in their position and see what you would have done.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhil88
    Interesting to compare ATS GURGAON with ATS Noida launch earlier.
    Points which helped ATS Noida.

    ATS Noida was launched at a very competitive price
    1800 /sq ft.
    It was one of the first big projects in Noida expway -ATS had first mover advantage.
    Its location is still not interior and is actually very good-close to main Noida sector 18.

    My point is ATS Noida didn't become a success just because if it was ATS.
    Granted ATS manages it very well,but can ATS compete in Gurgaon with ultra
    luxurious projects like Victory Valley which launched at 5500?
    Good post, valid reasons.
    Good post, valid reasons.
    Good post, valid reasons.
    Good post, valid reasons.
    Good post, valid reasons.
    Good post, valid reasons.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with above answers except below:
    Why is ATS harping sales only on DP??
    It is because they are not based in Gurgaon and it was easier to get land here.


    What was the logic behind so many pre launches and pre pre launches??
    Having a good knowledge in finance I expect a slowdown in 2012,so builders are thinking with the proverb- Make Hay Till the Sun Shines.
    Most users look at past and seeing 2009-2011 performance people will expect the same going forward and builders are exploiting that mentality.
    CommentQuote
  • 17 posts deleted.
    CommentQuote
  • Times Of India Article-Dwarka Expressway far from a reality
    Dwarka Expressway far from a reality - Times Of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhil88
    Times Of India Article-Dwarka Expressway far from a reality
    Dwarka Expressway far from a reality - Times Of India
    forget ats,invest n revanta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhil88
    Times Of India Article-Dwarka Expressway far from a reality
    Dwarka Expressway far from a reality - Times Of India


    This is an old article Akhil ji, posted in Feb when tender itself was not open. Since then prices in this are have increased by min 20%.
    CommentQuote
  • Why is ATS harping sales only on DP??
    It is because they are not based in Gurgaon and it was easier to get land here.
    Did get your point here?

    What was the logic behind so many pre launches and pre pre launches??
    Having a good knowledge in finance I expect a slowdown in 2012,so builders are thinking with the proverb- Make Hay Till the Sun Shines.
    Most users look at past and seeing 2009-2011 performance people will expect the same going forward and builders are exploiting that mentality.

    This may be true for complete RE scenario and is a different topic for discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    This is an old article Akhil ji, posted in Feb when tender itself was not open. Since then prices in this are have increased by min 20%.

    I agree with you Vinay,Tender is open, but open by HUDA
    We all know the performance of HUDA projects as compared to center Metro phases which are always on time.
    Have you been following the countless delays on the Kundli–Manesar–Palwal Expressway project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ironman
    forget ats,invest n revanta


    Hi
    Greetings

    Correct at least it has some great USP

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Let me answer by my present knowledge & perceptions
    Regards


    Hi
    Greeting

    Very clearly everything is tilted in favour of the builders.
    Dera bassi is delayed by a couple of years and appreciations are not anything worth writing home about
    Chintels has no record of any project executed and handed over..

    mate your answers more than prove my point that this would be the biggest mistake of any investor who wants to put his/her hard earned money with a builder whose construction is Inhouse and has only one project that got good appreciation due to first mover advantage and more than invitational price of 1800 psf for the ATS village Noida.. well actually some even bought it for 1300 in 2003!!! No doubt well managed and executed project at value price.. but certainly not replicated here in price or any exceptional specs. Many who latter invested in Paradiso out of expectation actually are regretting.

    All the factors which make a project investable/wise choice are missing apart from multi prelaunches or goof ups as you pointed in one of your own posts.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote