Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    The topic & the thread needs to be kept alive . LOL .

    Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    At times I simply wonder...in today's world one need help to find any contact details...this does not require any Knowledge.
    So many times the same has been shared in earlier pages also, still this happens ONLY on this thread is very surprising. This is certainly not meaningful discussion.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      manoja ji,

      who are the other people....which position, which authority...Other than baseless negative rumours , I am not able to find anything here that is credible refute my information which is from the top official of HUDA.
      I hope you will understand this...Any ways why to go into the arguments on this..i am convinced that my info and the person person who has the given the info are both credible.

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        Yes, if u r convinced, good for u . Your source may be credible for u, cannot be for everybody .

        .................but without any official confirmations, spreading rumors or trying to impose yr. thought process is not the proper way to go about it .
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          The topic & the thread needs to be kept alive . LOL .
          Manoja ji,

          This was in reply to my question ...I already answered to him that he was rude,why are you bringing it again...I found it not in good taste.

          Are you always this negative? I am sorry but I am not understanding your behaviorism.
          Is there some thing wrong I asked...I am new on this forum and also not in India.I may not have all the info...why anyone has a problem in it ...one should if cannot help just lay off and mind his own business..##Sorry I am sounding rude but i am really hurt by this negative behavior.

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            ATS Chintels

            Hi
            One of my close friend has booked in Chintels Ats 4350 -1% commission(to be given by broker by credit note).
            The details are
            1) Chintel will launch by Jan end at a higher price than 4700 depending on market conditions
            2) Pocket B is already sold to private builder and not linked with ATS kokoon project.
            3) The specs are AC and will be same as ATS, as this is also made by ATS.
            4) The matter of after maintenanace is still not decided.
            5) Chintel has opened in tower 5 and 6 with higher floor and my friend has also got on higher floor only.
            6) License in name of Chintels and layout is under approval. One year lockin period is also there.
            Thanks

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Yes, if u r convinced, good for u . Your source may be credible for u, cannot be for everybody .

              .................but without any official confirmations, spreading rumors or trying to impose yr. thought process is not the proper way to go about it .
              do you have any official confirmation that is against my info...

              I just saw you have more than 10000 posts ..I have to learn from you..But I am little uncomfortable with your style and behavior...
              Sorry but thats my initial impression..May be with time it gets better.
              Last edited November 8 2011, 09:14 AM.

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by harpreet_sa View Post
                Hi
                One of my close friend has booked in Chintels Ats 4350 -1% commission(to be given by broker by credit note).
                The details are
                1) Chintel will launch by Jan end at a higher price than 4700 depending on market conditions
                2) Pocket B is already sold to private builder and not linked with ATS kokoon project.
                3) The specs are AC and will be same as ATS, as this is also made by ATS.
                4) The matter of after maintenanace is still not decided.
                5) Chintel has opened in tower 5 and 6 with higher floor and my friend has also got on higher floor only.
                6) License in name of Chintels and layout is under approval. One year lockin period is also there.
                Thanks
                can you give me the contact of the broker .is it still available.

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Indiaa Ji, would request u not to do Psychoanalysis on me & please refrain from passing personal comments .

                  Please look at the history of this thread & u would have your answers .

                  Another point of view could be that u go through the threads & stop asking questions, which have repeatedly discussed many times & all answers r in the thread . This could be true for all threads, where u r commenting ,

                  Thanks .


                  Originally posted by Indiaa View Post
                  Manoja ji,

                  This was in reply to my question ...I already answered to him that he was rude,why are you bringing it again...I found it not in good taste.

                  Are you always this negative? I am sorry but I am not understanding your behaviorism.
                  Is there some thing wrong I asked...I am new on this forum and also not in India.I may not have all the info...why anyone has a problem in it ...one should if cannot help just lay off and mind his own business..##Sorry I am sounding rude but i am really hurt by this negative behavior.
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Thanks for providing correct information, though many ATS loyalists seem to be denying this development .

                    I wonder why ? What is the motive ? What r the reasons ?


                    Originally posted by harpreet_sa View Post
                    Hi
                    One of my close friend has booked in Chintels Ats 4350 -1% commission(to be given by broker by credit note).
                    The details are
                    1) Chintel will launch by Jan end at a higher price than 4700 depending on market conditions
                    2) Pocket B is already sold to private builder and not linked with ATS kokoon project.
                    3) The specs are AC and will be same as ATS, as this is also made by ATS.
                    4) The matter of after maintenanace is still not decided.
                    5) Chintel has opened in tower 5 and 6 with higher floor and my friend has also got on higher floor only.
                    6) License in name of Chintels and layout is under approval. One year lockin period is also there.
                    Thanks
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      Indiaa Ji, would request u not to do Psychoanalysis on me & please refrain from passing personal comments .

                      Please look at the history of this thread & u would have your answers .

                      Another point of view could be that u go through the threads & stop asking questions, which have repeatedly discussed many times & all answers r in the thread . This could be true for all threads, where u r commenting ,

                      Thanks .
                      Thanks for the advise.

                      I will do so.
                      but
                      If I ask a question you do not like i would request you not to answer and ignore . Thanks

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X