Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhaiyon ,another article
    Realtors shrug off deadlock on NPR, move ahead with their projects

Realtors shrug off deadlock on NPR, move ahead with their projects - Times Of India

It cannot be more clear,Doston,... Quoting the lines:

Talking about the coming year, Ashutosh Limaye, Head - Research & Real Estate Intelligence Service, Jones Lang LaSalle India said, "The absorption rate - meaning the ratio of sales over inventory in the market - is likely to be low, and the incidence of new launches will decline." Limaye clarified that "project-specific price increases can be expected across all sub-markets" - pertaining specially to projects that are being delivered or are nearing completion, unlike the status on the Dwarka Expressway which have a delivery date of latest by 2014.

In the Dwarka Expressway region, none of the projects are close to completion, but despite that the prices are increasing perhaps because of speculation on the Dwarka Expressway being completed sooner than later, feel market watchers
    CommentQuote
  • Vinay Bhai abh to article December 2.2011 ka hai,:bab (4):
    Any comments?
    CommentQuote
  • Dosto - D way to aaega hi, then all these projects would prove to be a great investment.

Issue is that the appreciation has come ahead of time. 4700 is a very steep price for this location. Rest ATS has done a real good job in Noida..no body can deny that
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akhil88
    Vinay Bhai abh to article December 2.2011 ka hai,:bab (4):
    Any comments?

Sir, yeh article to Dec 2 ko hi post ho gaya tha is thread pe.. :)

There is no denying to the fact that eway is long term investment and end users/investors should be looking for 5+ yrs investment. Although short term gains have been phenomenal in last 1-2 yrs but it will not continue like this.

4700 is very high price for the area and may not give significant gains in short term. 4350 was the right price to enter this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Sir, yeh article to Dec 2 ko hi post ho gaya tha is thread pe.. :)

There is no denying to the fact that eway is long term investment and end users/investors should be looking for 5+ yrs investment. Although short term gains have been phenomenal in last 1-2 yrs but it will not continue like this.

4700 is very high price for the area and may not give significant gains in short term. 4350 was the right price to enter this project.

4700 is the high price no doubt but then the project location is excellent and ATS is supposed to make a high quality construction.

The sector 109 is a posh sector with Shobha , Raheja, and Arabtec projects . This sector is also designated as a commercial sector so lot shopping and entertainment venues for the surrounding sector. This sector is supposed to be one of the best on DEW.

In 3 years the ROI will be great and if one can hold it till possession then this project has very good potential even at these prices.

People should try to take advantage of inaugural discounts at the launch.

Few relevant investors have been influenced in believing that This project will lure their potential customers and is thus the threat . These investors are innocently putting their negative comments about the entire DEW.

So I advise everyone to follow their own guts and instincts.

Any one who believes DEW will not come should not invest. Any who believed that DEW will come in 2 to 3 years should invest. Any one who think proximity to Delhi is not a significant factor should not invest. any one who like the location proximity to Delhi (5 minutes drive after DEW), posh neighbor hood (Shobha, Chintels, Arabtec, commercials e.t.c.) should invest .

Disclosure: I will invest for sure in ATS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greeting

Very clearly everything is tilted in favour of the builders.
    Dera bassi is delayed by a couple of years and appreciations are not anything worth writing home about
    Chintels has no record of any project executed and handed over..

mate your answers more than prove my point that this would be the biggest mistake of any investor who wants to put his/her hard earned money with a builder whose construction is Inhouse and has only one project that got good appreciation due to first mover advantage and more than invitational price of 1800 psf for the ATS village Noida.. well actually some even bought it for 1300 in 2003!!! No doubt well managed and executed project at value price.. but certainly not replicated here in price or any exceptional specs. Many who latter invested in Paradiso out of expectation actually are regretting.

All the factors which make a project investable/wise choice are missing apart from multi prelaunches or goof ups as you pointed in one of your own posts.

Cheers

Posts based on non factual lies. All projects have given excellent returns. VB was invested in this and his investment has gone 3 times (300% return). Bewolf also is an investor in ATS projects. he is so happy with his investments and quality of living in ATS projects.
    So again no credible information.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiaa Pyare,

At least do not call other bloggers as innocent and as if they do not know anything. If someone see logic and decide not to invest on Dway you call them influenced? so what you and all your mentors were doing on this thread.

Some members picked units at 3500-3600 and prompting people to go and purchase at 4700/. Is this justified? one member Rahulxyz has purchased in resale at 3900/ even before the project is launched, is this justified?

Who will believe when people say they have booked one unit and suddenly it becomes 2...and ready to pick 2 more in ATS 104. Is this not hype?

You have no answers and no one knows when will dway come. Just repeating one thing again and again that these guys are spire investors. No one is promoting Spire at least.

People are not fools to invest at such a dicey location and that too at such high cost. I see no appreciation anytime soon.

Good luck
    RS

Originally Posted by Indiaa
    4700 is the high price no doubt but then the project location is excellent and ATS is supposed to make a high quality construction.

The sector 109 is a posh sector with Shobha , Raheja, and Arabtec projects . This sector is also designated as a commercial sector so lot shopping and entertainment venues for the surrounding sector. This sector is supposed to be one of the best on DEW.

In 3 years the ROI will be great and if one can hold it till possession then this project has very good potential even at these prices.

Few relevant investors have been influenced in believing that This project will lure their potential customers and is thus the threat . These investors are innocently putting their negative comments about the entire DEW.

Any one who believes DEW will not come should not invest. Any who believed that DEW will come in 2 to 3 years should invest. Any one who think proximity to Delhi is not a significant factor should not invest. any one who like the location proximity to Delhi (5 minutes drive after DEW), posh neighbor hood (Shobha, Chintels, Arabtec, commercials e.t.c.) should invest .

CommentQuote
  • whats wrong in booking multiple units with same builder ? thats what many investors do.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbbosadi
    whats wrong in booking multiple units with same builder ? thats what many investors do.

vb Bhai,
    Where did I say anything wrong, I was referring to hype...
    CommentQuote
  • Sir humse kyon naraaj ho...

I have been saying all along.. ATS is one the better builders, especially going by the Noida experience and the location is also one of the best on D way...

Price is little high for comfort.. In had made my mind to invest at 4350..par vo price kab aaya aur kab nikal gaya pata hi nahi chala

QUOTE=Indiaa;292157]4700 is the high price no doubt but then the project location is excellent and ATS is supposed to make a high quality construction.

Some veterans and their followers here are against this project and that is obviously due to their own selfish motivations.

They are mainly the investors of Spire project on Sohna road which has not yet started even after years . They are venting out their frustrations here because some of the investors gave them the taste of their own medicine on the thread of Spire. Manoja, Bless U, Amit001, Rsxyz and others are few examples. So there is no credibility what ever they say about this project.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Sir humse kyon naraaj ho...
    No naraazi bro.

I have been saying all along.. ATS is one the better builders, especially going by the Noida experience and the location is also one of the best on D way...

agree
    Price is little high for comfort.. In had made my mind to invest at 4350..par vo price kab aaya aur kab nikal gaya pata hi nahi chala

Agree,I think inaugral discount should match this price range. I hope it does.

QUOTE=Indiaa;292157]4700 is the high price no doubt but then the project location is excellent and ATS is supposed to make a high quality construction.

Some veterans and their followers here are against this project and that is obviously due to their own selfish motivations.

They are mainly the investors of Spire project on Sohna road which has not yet started even after years . They are venting out their frustrations here because some of the investors gave them the taste of their own medicine on the thread of Spire. Manoja, Bless U, Amit001, Rsxyz and others are few examples. So there is no credibility what ever they say about this project.

Amit Bro, No naraazagi. I sincerely hope all the investors will gain from Indian RE as I strongly believe in Indian economical potential which is still underutilized.

Amit Bro, No naraazagi. I sincerely hope all the investors will gain from Indian RE as I strongly believe in Indian economical potential which is still underutilized.
    CommentQuote
  • Few facts collected from ATS sales team.

- More than 2500 residential units delivered
      - Over 4 million sq.ft. area developed
      - More than 5300 residential units under construction
      - Over 12 million sq.ft. area under development
      - In‐house construction capability raised to deliver up to 4 million sq. ft. per annum
      - Over 1286 employees
      - Pursuing direct sales model in NCR
      - Most repeat customers in NCR
      Originally Posted by Indiaa
      Posts based on non factual lies. All projects have given excellent returns. VB was invested in this and his investment has gone 3 times (300% return). Bewolf also is an investor in ATS projects. he is so happy with his investments and quality of living in ATS projects.
      So again no credible information.
    CommentQuote
  • Batraji,
    Aapki tarah bahut NRI khush hain.. par apni khushi kaa izhaar itna mat kariye kee builder samaj jaayein kee 20% aur rate bada sakte hain woh log:) ..

:bab (4):

Originally Posted by batrah40
    USD at 54 Rs means RE is automatically 17% cheaper in last 6 months for Nris like me.

USD has got me a 17% premium already in last 3 months
    CommentQuote
  • after ATS loyals , here comes a Revanta Loyalist to jack up the sales

Rajeev .. you may be a genuine guy , but your actions and post seems otherwise

4 posts total and all of them in this thread and not on revanta thread where you have invested for 40 Flats that too 4 BHK and above which makes absolutely no sense to any rational investor
    CommentQuote
  • I will not post in a project, i am booked in. I booked after analysing it for over an month.

We as a group have booked 40 apartments, 20 for self need and 20 as investment. I am no loyal of Reventa or anybody else. I am an business man and if u give me an good offer tomorrow and i see potential, i may invest in your project.

It is plan and simple.

Originally Posted by prasantnitrk
    after ATS loyals , here comes a Revanta Loyalist to jack up the sales

Rajeev .. you may be a genuine guy , but your actions and post seems otherwise

4 posts total and all of them in this thread and not on revanta thread where you have invested for 40 Flats that too 4 BHK and above which makes absolutely no sense to any rational investor
    CommentQuote