Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by Indiaa View Post
    Thanks for the advise.

    I will do so.
    but
    If I ask a question you do not like i would request you not to answer and ignore . Thanks
    Check your PM

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      I have no issues, i would answer, if i know the answer .

      My request is stop spreading & propagating, what u may believe in . Do that, if u have proof . Using words like credible can be misunderstood by many .

      Got to go, if u need any further clarification, would post later .


      Thanks .


      Originally posted by Indiaa View Post
      Thanks for the advise.

      I will do so.
      but
      If I ask a question you do not like i would request you not to answer and ignore . Thanks
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        I have no issues, i would answer, if i know the answer .

        My request is stop spreading & propagating, what u may believe in . Do that, if u have proof . Using words like credible can be misunderstood by many .

        Got to go, if u need any further clarification, would post later .


        Thanks .
        i am writing what is true...i do not understand your problem...were you supposed to get the contract of DEW and did not get or are you from those illegal settlers??just joking...

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Indiaa Ji, u seem to be the person who has got the contract . LOL . I am just joking too .

          I am not one of the illegal settlers, but u seem to be one of them who wants in a hurry to kick them out .

          What u r saying may be true, good for u . What others saying may be true also .

          ..............& no need to understand me or my problem . I have understood yours .

          ............waisey aap kisi rahul naam ke ID ko jante hain, pachante hain .



          Originally posted by Indiaa View Post
          i am writing what is true...i do not understand your problem...were you supposed to get the contract of DEW and did not get or are you from those illegal settlers??just joking...
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            Any responses?

            Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
            Ab yeh Vidhu Properties kaun hai? The approval map says Vidhu, Chitels and others?

            Is there a 3rd partner also in this project?

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              Chill guys dosto - an bas bhi karo

              With this new arguments between manoj and indiaa. Rahul presence is not missed at all.

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                "BAS BHI KARO YAAR"

                amit001, says it right.
                Looks like IREF has become new battle ground to master one's writting skills rather than meaningful RE info source.

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  nipsy Ji, aap hi kuuch meaningful comment karo .

                  Aap ke kaya vichar hain, iss comment ke barry mein ( see 3-4 posts above this post for reference, POST-2312)?


                  Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  Thanks for providing correct information, though many ATS loyalists seem to be denying this development .

                  I wonder why ? What is the motive ? What r the reasons ?
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Seriously - ya all need to chill ! Please refrain from useless posts - now amounting to over 70% of the pages in this thread !!!!

                    The separate pricing thread from Chintel is indeed interesting but I cant believe this goof up can happen. This can sour the relationship of ATS both with its existing customers as well as Chintel if true. So Wait till we have facts out.

                    Meanwhile I'm posting some useful information here for a CHANGE :-
                    1. Attached is the site plan from ATS. I have reduced the pic size. I'm not sure I like the floor plans but I do like the layouts.
                    2. The floor plan has already been posted and that is accurate as of today.
                    3. North Side 3 towers (towards the top of the pic) is being marketed by ATS.
                    4. South side 3 towers will be marketed by Chintel.
                    5. Its a 22 storey tower.Larger 3 bhk and all 4 bhks are park facing. Smaller 3 bhk will be enjoying the view of other developments.
                    6. ATS will be responsible for entire construction.
                    7. The specs were still not finalized as of last weekend.
                    8. Of course - both the plans and layout is subject to change.
                    9. ATS seems to be having good response so far. Is this thread responsible ?

                    Looking forward to more information from other members.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      I am also testing/checking credibility of such info so asked a broker to get me a unit at 4.35K less 1.5%. Lets see how these guys revert.
                      "So far no success & no response inspite forwarding all documents"

                      baki kuch chakkarr to hai" -so many websites have popped up suddenly with chintels selling at 4350/-


                      Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      nipsy Ji, aap hi kuuch meaningful comment karo .

                      Aap ke kaya vichar hain, iss comment ke barry mein ( see 3-4 posts above this post for reference, POST-2312)?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X