Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rajeev Verma
    I forgot to add one thing. Many of these ATS loyals claim to be NRI's. I read in some threads that aam aadmi or Zohaib or whatever,who also claims to be an NRI & also claims that he is one hell of a Broker. All these guys, golu,lolu,vb,vbb,bathra,indiaa,nipsy and a few others look like his employees or something or maybe small time operators.

how can you call someone broker or an employee of a broker.. if one doesnt agree to a group of spire investors view point that doesnt make them a broker...are you also invested in spire?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Indiaa,

ATS or MAHINDRA Ph-4 whats ur take & why??

+ves Mahindra :
    Liveable location
    Cheaper Price vs ATS

+ves ATS :
    Location bang on dway
    Size is 1750 vs 2000 (min)
    One of the best Club houses (as per builders), Elite community (many loyalists of ATS who also own Village, Greens..).

I heard thru my broker All Check Deals, Mahindra Aura guys are now collecting cheques for launch on the 21st.
    Cheaper Price vs ATS

+ves ATS :
    Location bang on dway
    One of the best Club houses (as per builders), Elite community (many loyalists of ATS who also own Village, Greens..).

I heard thru my broker All Check Deals, Mahindra Aura guys are now collecting cheques for launch on the 21st.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hello Indiaa,

ATS or MAHINDRA Ph-4 whats ur take & why??

+ves Mahindra :
    Liveable location
    Cheaper Price vs ATS

+ves ATS :
    Location bang on dway

Nipsy Bro,

Both are good options. Mahindra has given good project and is a very fair company. On that I rate ATS and Mahindra equally good.One should go for the project on the basis of design and location and intended use.

There is a small perception (few people talked about it on this thread) that any thing on sector 109 side of the road will be considered more posh (new area Vs old area )so if I have to decide one project then I will go for ATS. But if someone wants to start living from the day one then Mahindra is also a good choice. I have not studied the design. Quality and product wise both will be excellent.

Nipsy Bro,

Both are good options. Mahindra has given good project and is a very fair company. On that I rate ATS and Mahindra equally good.One should go for the project on the basis of design and location and intended use.

There is a small perception (few people talked about it on this thread) that any thing on sector 109 side of the road will be considered more posh (new area Vs old area )so if I have to decide one project then I will go for ATS. But if someone wants to start living from the day one then Mahindra is also a good choice. I have not studied the design. Quality and product wise both will be excellent.

Nipsy Bro,

Nipsy Bro,

CommentQuote
  • Nipsy - I am stuck with the same decision...

I agree with what indiaa says here in terms of location advantages of 109 over Mahindra, once D way comes

Originally Posted by Indiaa
    Nipsy Bro,

CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Great post, rs Bhai . U have your facts quite clear .

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Indiaa Pyare,

At least do not call other bloggers as innocent and as if they do not know anything. If someone see logic and decide not to invest on Dway you call them influenced? so what you and all your mentors were doing on this thread.

Some members picked units at 3500-3600 and prompting people to go and purchase at 4700/. Is this justified? one member Rahulxyz has purchased in resale at 3900/ even before the project is launched, is this justified?

Who will believe when people say they have booked one unit and suddenly it becomes 2...and ready to pick 2 more in ATS 104. Is this not hype?

You have no answers and no one knows when will dway come. Just repeating one thing again and again that these guys are spire investors. No one is promoting Spire at least.

People are not fools to invest at such a dicey location and that too at such high cost. I see no appreciation anytime soon.

Good luck
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Nipsy - I am stuck with the same decision...

I agree with what indiaa says here in terms of location advantages of 109 over Mahindra, once D way comes

Amit bro, ATS is launching on 22nd. advise to utilize the inaugural discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir kya discounts hain?
    CommentQuote
    Sir kya discounts hain?

Rs 100 psft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AxiomGGN
    ATS Kocoon Gurgaon - Gurgaon : The 12.4 Acres Residential project from ATS, ATS KOCOON, is coming up at Sector 109, Gurgaon, near Dwarka Expressway. ATS KOCOON will be a premium, gated residential community that will live up to the high standards that have been set by its illustrious predecessors. In fact, with KOCOON, ATS will again establish new benchmarks for residential living spaces.

Its joint venture of ATS & Chintel group....... Very good project for investment point

Open promote kar rahe ho bandhu, kitna discount doge. I heard ATS do not work thru brokers...so how are you selling. Still I like that you maintained your actual name and not covert means.
    I do not know if IGRM will allow this...
    CommentQuote
    Sir kya discounts hain?

Amit Bhai,
    Itna confusion kyon hai?? Between the two...if you have to go, my vote is for mahindra
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AxiomGGN
    ATS Kocoon Gurgaon - Gurgaon : The 12.4 Acres Residential project from ATS, ATS KOCOON, is coming up at Sector 109, Gurgaon, near Dwarka Expressway. ATS KOCOON will be a premium, gated residential community that will live up to the high standards that have been set by its illustrious predecessors. In fact, with KOCOON, ATS will again establish new benchmarks for residential living spaces.

Its joint venture of ATS & Chintel group....... Very good project for investment point

Hi
    Greetings

most welcome to IREF as a new member. I can judge your excitement by looking at your three posts in 3 minutes, that to on one thread with no difference!!!:D
    Also you seem to have brought some patrons like vbbosadi thanking for the same as well!! :D
    whats the plan mate??:bab (45):

Yeh aapp log kiske liye kaam karte ho!! very professional people indiaa and all the gang.. rahul etc..very good marketing..

Name of project is now ridiculed as "Kartoon" and not Kokoon!!!:D
    Giving you an honest feedback received from existing Paradiso customer of ATS!! Not joking, seriously

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. A good one & some people r thanking people who r openly soliciting . Really strange & totally amusing .

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Open promote kar rahe ho bandhu, kitna discount doge. I heard ATS do not work thru brokers...so how are you selling. Still I like that you maintained your actual name and not covert means.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507

Hi
    Greetings

Bhai Chintel se honge..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

most welcome to IREF as a new member. I can judge your excitement by looking at your three posts in 3 minutes, that to on one thread with no difference!!!:D
    Also you seem to have brought some patrons like vbbosadi thanking for the same as well!! :D
    whats the plan mate??:bab (45):

Yeh aapp log kiske liye kaam karte ho!! very professional people indiaa and all the gang.. rahul etc..very good marketing..

Name of project is now ridiculed as "Kartoon" and not Kokoon!!!:D
    Giving you an honest feedback received from existing Paradiso customer of ATS!! Not joking, seriously

Cheers

Thanks for providing daily quota of some cerebral tickling...
    CommentQuote