Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I agree, kafi-kuuch dukan tao yeh MLM agents ne apni khudd hi baand karwa li thi when their lies & backtracking was exposed .

    The thread is proof of the lies/misinformation, spamming, irrelevant arguments & by threatening forum members and deceiving investors by operating here with multiple ID's & promoting posts which r full of deceit . These facts have been pointed out by several forum members .



    Originally Posted by rs2507
    manoj Bhai,
    MLM agents ki dukan band karva denge...all these genuine brokers. Himmat ki daad deni padegi...
    CommentQuote
  • Great Post . Completely exposes the hideous activities of some members here .

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    The negativity about the project started from the day when certain loyalists started misguiding about the project by giving wrong information, misleading statements and lack of factual assessment about the returns..

    Multiple ids have been caught so many times and subsequently banned and suspended for lying here.

    Loyalists have themselves called the project a goof up in terms of communication and marketing.

    The company has undertaken unfair methods through a series of pre and pre pre launches..

    The credentials of neither ATS nor Chintels are nowhere comparable to Sobha and ARABTECH on ANY PARAMETER..

    Chintels has not delivered even a single project and ATS is yet to deliver a project outside Noida, UP..

    Spate of complaints from Paradiso 2 Customers including shoddy workmanship, delay in possession by 3 years, superfluous increase in the super area costing subscribers 10% additional money.

    The negativity is such that the project has lost its charm in the eyes of NRIs/Investors/Endusers

    Least to say the uncertain future of Dwarka expressway and the illogical launch price.. NOT ONE PERSON HAS CALLED THE PRICE LOGICAL OR INVITATIONAL ON THIS FORUM!!!

    Cheers

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Comparing ATS with Arabtech is insane. Regarding chota sa builder tag, I don't agree. They have delivered 2500+ residential units with decent quality.


    Hi
    Greetings

    2500 units in 12yrs?? 200 per annum appx??
    is that some justification that wish to be presented in favour..
    I am sorry it actually goes against it. Even these not delivered correctly.. Check a live customer complaint from their largest offering till date which has been delivered "PARADISO".
    Regarding complaints check carefully sir,, delayed by 3 years, shoddy finishing, increased super area!!!.
    you will find many in this forum or do you want me to bring out all the complaints received by me in my PMs?? In case they would make you believe that its a lost cause you are trying to shield here.

    But thanks for at least accepting the fact that those who are trying to compare ATS with ARABTECH are truly Insane in their comparision and purely biased with no logic to support their beliefs. no offence meant,,like calling a spade a spade..


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indiaa
    Some veterans and their followers here are against this project and that is obviously due to their own selfish motivations. They are mainly the investors of Spire project on Sohna road which has not yet started even after years . They are venting out their frustrations here because some of the investors gave them the taste of their own medicine on the thread of Spire. XXXXXX, YYYY, ZZZZZ, and others are few examples. So there is no credibility what ever they say about this project.


    Originally Posted by batrah40
    India bro is suspended why??? May be for ignoring negative posts of some veterans. Now they are spreading negative messages again attacking the bloggers etc but no one will suspend or ban them. This is not fair at all


    Originally Posted by batrah40
    The genuine guys are only suspended.


    Refer to IREF Rules - GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE


    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hello Indiaa,

    ATS or MAHINDRA Ph-4 whats ur take & why??

    +ves Mahindra :
    Liveable location
    Cheaper Price vs ATS

    +ves ATS :
    Location bang on dway
    Size is 1750 vs 2000 (min)
    One of the best Club houses (as per builders), Elite community (many loyalists of ATS who also own Village, Greens..).


    I heard thru my broker All Check Deals, Mahindra Aura guys are now collecting cheques for launch on the 21st.

    hi
    Greetings

    Thanks for the update mate... Just let me know about Mahindra launch price and discount applicable..
    I read Super area tolerance is +/- 5% only.. SO NO RUDE SHOCKS..Actually in their chloris Faridabad project they even returned the money!!!!

    Cant imagine at least ATS doing anything like that and feel like a KARTOON latter..

    Cheers

    Cheers

    Cheers

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indiaa
    Amit bro, ATS is launching on 22nd. advise to utilize the inaugural discount.


    Hi
    Greetings

    how can you be so sure?? pehle bhi 2 baar ek bahut confident loyalist ne date dee thi..

    Most of you guys have been proved clueless at these earlier occassions:D!!

    Main kaise man LOON ins baar ke KARTOON 22 ko hi launch hoga??

    Kissi ko company ne email kari hai, ya company nai ad diya hai?? Please stop this speculative marketing for heavens sake

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Comparing ATS with Arabtech is insane. Regarding chota sa builder tag, I don't agree. They have delivered 2500+ residential units with decent quality. Kuch to hoga jab itne repeat customers hain bhai. Hardly any complaints on the web. A lot better than bada sa builder with lot of complaints or new promising builder with no delivered projects so far.

    4700 is high price for sure, but this is not the first launch (so called invitational) price. 3500/3800 DP ( equivalent to 4250 CLP) was the first launch price and they sold 20%-30% units at that price like any other builder having initial discount.

    The only issue I have with them is not giving any option of CLP in initial offer. They have lot of HNI clients to invest on DP, but still they should have kept some quota for CLP, giving some entry point for first time/mid income buyers.

    Vinay Bhai,

    You are a genuine contributer at the forum and I respect your views. You see the history of this thread, ever since some vested parties became hyper active, logic has gone out of window.

    I need to know -

    a) Is it a norm to launch for select few at 3500, loyalist accumulate and prompt others to go and book at each hike. Even if someone approached ATS they refused inventory...why? why this discrimination? it was simply you scratch my back and I yours.

    b) Dramatic hike in rates even before launch, now those who booked early creating hype at every level. DO ANYONE justify 4700/?? from 3500 to 4700 within few months. Now is this the norm?

    c) It is clear cartel formation and a select few are involved. Is their any builder which denies inventory to anyone. So many have mentioned that unless you have a personal equation it is not possible to get a unit. Bhai bhatija wad

    d) last point you have already mentioned - No CLP option

    Rest is personal opinion and risk appetite, some are skeptic on Dway and some are ecstatic and some sarcastic. Everything is justified if in limits.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507

    a) Is it a norm to launch for select few at 3500, loyalist accumulate and prompt others to go and book at each hike. Even if someone approached ATS they refused inventory...why? why this discrimination? it was simply you scratch my back and I yours.

    I think beowolf was the first person to say on this thread about any booking in this project. It was open for everyone at that time. Offer was withdrawn when initial quota was over.

    b) Dramatic hike in rates even before launch, now those who booked early creating hype at every level. DO ANYONE justify 4700/?? from 3500 to 4700 within few months. Now is this the norm?
    You are comparing DP with CLP offer. Initial offer was 3800 DP and current DP offer is 4300.

    c) It is clear cartel formation and a select few are involved. Is their any builder which denies inventory to anyone. So many have mentioned that unless you have a personal equation it is not possible to get a unit. Bhai bhatija wad

    Don't know about any cartel but offer was open for everyone, initially at 3800 DP and later on 4300 DP and 4700 CLP. Few forum members did call board numbers and updated this thread about the offer details.

    Initial offer was withdrawn quickly when quota was over. Only select few got 3500, may be because of their links or high volume bookings.

    All builders send marketing emails to existing customers for new launch. You must have seen from Unitech as I also get the same. I think same is with ATS where existing customers get to know about launch before others, old customers like beowolf or Magadh can only confirm

    d) last point you have already mentioned - No CLP option


    Rest is personal opinion and risk appetite, some are skeptic on Dway and some are ecstatic and some sarcastic. Everything is justified if in limits.
    Regards


    Investing on dway or not is personal choice as you said. I do feel and have said before too that 4700 price is on higher side and may not give significant appreciation in short term. 4500 or less would have been better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    2500 units in 12yrs?? 200 per annum appx??
    is that some justification that wish to be presented in favour..
    I am sorry it actually goes against it. Even these not delivered correctly.. Check a live customer complaint from their largest offering till date which has been delivered "PARADISO".
    Regarding complaints check carefully sir,, delayed by 3 years, shoddy finishing, increased super area!!!.
    you will find many in this forum or do you want me to bring out all the complaints received by me in my PMs?? In case they would make you believe that its a lost cause you are trying to shield here.

    But thanks for at least accepting the fact that those who are trying to compare ATS with ARABTECH are truly Insane in their comparision and purely biased with no logic to support their beliefs. no offence meant,,like calling a spade a spade..


    Cheers


    Can't comment on shoody work but do know that existing paradiso customers have also bought in this project. Check first few pages of this thread and you will find enough updates from forum members ( not talking about layalists ) about the builder. Not saying that ATS is the best one but is still among the better ones.

    Approvals are in place, bank loan approval is in process, confirmed bookings with unit number were given on payment of booking payment. Is this common in Ggn market?? Only select few builders are doing this today. Otherwise there are many who start collecting checks 3-4 months before launch with no details of site/floor plan and one is left on mercy of broker/builder for unit allocation and pray that site/floor plan will be good, bba will be execute in time etc etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by rs2507
    a) Is it a norm to launch for select few at 3500, loyalist accumulate and prompt others to go and book at each hike. Even if someone approached ATS they refused inventory...why? why this discrimination? it was simply you scratch my back and I yours.

    I think beowolf was the first person to say on this thread about any booking in this project. It was open for everyone at that time. Offer was withdrawn when initial quota was over.
    Please check the thread from start, many guys mentioned that if you know someone...only you can get booking. It was not open to everyone and this quota was discretionary.

    b) Dramatic hike in rates even before launch, now those who booked early creating hype at every level. DO ANYONE justify 4700/?? from 3500 to 4700 within few months. Now is this the norm?
    You are comparing DP with CLP offer. Initial offer was 3800 DP and current DP offer is 4300.
    Initially it was sold at 3500 and not 3800, factually you are wrong.

    c) It is clear cartel formation and a select few are involved. Is their any builder which denies inventory to anyone. So many have mentioned that unless you have a personal equation it is not possible to get a unit. Bhai bhatija wad

    Don't know about any cartel but offer was open for everyone, initially at 3800 DP and later on 4300 DP and 4700 CLP. Few forum members did call board numbers and updated this thread about the offer details.

    Initial offer was withdrawn quickly when quota was over. Only select few got 3500, may be because of their links or high volume bookings.

    All builders send marketing emails to existing customers for new launch. You must have seen from Unitech as I also get the same. I think same is with ATS where existing customers get to know about launch before others, old customers like beowolf or Magadh can only confirm
    If unitech or any other builder sends promotional mails/offers it is always above board. Be rate or availability open to one and all. Yes I remember it was Magadh bhai who mentioned 3500/ first. Everything was hush hush..

    d) last point you have already mentioned - No CLP option


    Rest is personal opinion and risk appetite, some are skeptic on Dway and some are ecstatic and some sarcastic. Everything is justified if in limits.
    Regards


    Investing on dway or not is personal choice as you said. I do feel and have said before too that 4700 price is on higher side and may not give significant appreciation in short term. 4500 or less would have been better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Can't comment on shoody work but do know that existing paradiso customers have also bought in this project.



    Hi
    Greetings

    I may be wrong but this post seems to have been prompted by a loyalist (probably the one who thanked you for this post:D invested in Paradiso1)

    Just to make you aware, Paradiso 2 customers are not even shifting!!!. Paradiso1 customers are happy because they were not charged the superfluous increase in super area!! in a way this is discriminatory and trying to misuse the builder centric terms and conditions of BBA..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. ATS & Arabtech . Some people must be smoking something real strong here, if they r looking to compare & equate the two .


    GANDA HAIN LEKIN DHANDA HAIN.

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    2500 units in 12yrs?? 200 per annum appx??
    is that some justification that wish to be presented in favour..
    I am sorry it actually goes against it. Even these not delivered correctly.. Check a live customer complaint from their largest offering till date which has been delivered "PARADISO".
    Regarding complaints check carefully sir,, delayed by 3 years, shoddy finishing, increased super area!!!.
    you will find many in this forum or do you want me to bring out all the complaints received by me in my PMs?? In case they would make you believe that its a lost cause you are trying to shield here.

    But thanks for at least accepting the fact that those who are trying to compare ATS with ARABTECH are truly Insane in their comparision and purely biased with no logic to support their beliefs. no offence meant,,like calling a spade a spade..


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Why do you call it superfluous increase in super area. During registry, the stamp duty was paid on the new increased area.
    I believe someone also put an RTI to the authority regarding the same & got the new(increased area) figures. But I don't have any details.

    BTW, I have recently seen families staying in some of the Phase 2 towers.
    Regards

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    I may be wrong but this post seems to have been prompted by a loyalist (probably the one who thanked you for this post:D invested in Paradiso1)

    Just to make you aware, Paradiso 2 customers are not even shifting!!!. Paradiso1 customers are happy because they were not charged the superfluous increase in super area!! in a way this is discriminatory and trying to misuse the builder centric terms and conditions of BBA..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • The project is called ATS cocoon. It is launched at the rate of 4800 for CLP and 4300 for DP plan. The soft launch happened 15 days back. Also the project is in cola oration with chintals. They are the land owners. Pricing is slightly on the higher side due to ATS tag.
    CommentQuote
  • The last I heard, it was the neighbour who had made the child sit on the platform along with his own son. Unfortunately, one of the boys fell. As it stands today(to my knowledge), no FIR has been lodged against anyone.
    Regards

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any new information on this mishap ?

    Have i missed something here or has the Builder done the relevant spade work & killed the issue .
    CommentQuote