Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

I had this from a broker in my junk email folder since yesterday. I believe there has to be some substance on Chintel's pre-launch.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
      :-) ........... Could not stop smiling after reading your post....very polite.....very firm......it is best not to get into arguments , I simply IGNORE such posts as it creates bad posts and spams the thread .

Welcome to the Forum Indiaa.
      We will try to keep this positive, hope the link helped you.

Sikka Ji jas posted a good post and if u go through the thread you will find details of other projects around ATS 109 these include Chintels, Shobha, Raheja and One more.

VB
      Thanks VB...

OMG! I went through the entire thread Specially the posts of some so called Spets here and OMG!!

Who is Rahul BTW...Can you PM me what is the story....

I went through his posts also...I do not understand is it not wise to raise your objections to some very rude and crude posts here...Why don't these people just lay off...I will take your advise and Ignore them...

I request also to these people to ignore my emails I really do not not want to waste my time here with them...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sikkaji View Post
        I had this from a broker in my junk email folder since yesterday. I believe there has to be some substance on Chintel's pre-launch.
        Yes, I agree Sikka Ji ....as shared above it was a limited 50 Unit launch.

Thanks for sharing this.

Regards,
        VB
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
          I called two brokers - As per them only 50 units are released (and not available as you mentioned). They were willing to give a price of 4350 - 1%.

When I asked if you can tell me if 15th floor is available, his answer was he do not know. Also, when I asked, which is the lowest floor available, his answer was that he will have to check. When I asked what is the guarantee that I will get the booking at this price if I pay 10L upfront (that is what they are asking), he was not sure but said that demand is high and we will get you something. He also kept on hinting me about Chintel Paradiso but I told him that I am only interested in ATS only.

After talking to them I figured that these guys have no idea about what is available or not. I strongly feel Chintel has got hold of some brokers to test the market and see how many 10L checks they can get and that is pretty much all.

He did mention that the area has been fenced and an ATS board has been put there.
          Hey I had the similar experience...I will call some others today...

Comment

Offers in the market

Originally posted by sikkaji View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

Even I got a like offer and the
            price quoted was 4350 less 2%CD
            1Yr lockin Period which is a new thing!!!
            30% in 45 days rest in CLP milestones

I mean is there any truth in this?? Also as Beowulf rightly mentioned not sure whom to trust. Certainly I don't personally trust a few in this thread
            Now if this were true Why this Lock in period??
            is this to oblige the Loyal few who were alloted at 3500 to make a Killing??

Also the mail as mentioned by a fellow member from ATS http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2334.html is like a damage control measure. It however is devoid of any factual information like pricing, floor plan, maps, approval information, JV with chintels, Covenants, disclaimers etc. It is actually not an offer At all
            No mention of date of official launch.. I am amazed so many questions arise straight away from that email but some worthy members could not find any??

Surprisingly distances are given as if It is existing!!!

Cheers

Comment

I pointed earlier than ATS web site is very unpolished. Now , its clear to me that even ATS promotion is very covert and clumsy. I hope they do a better job at building the project than they have done so far in promoting it or in maintaining their web site.
              DEway ke baare mein toh baat karna hi bekaar hai since its just an imaginary road existing in dreams of brokers.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

Even I got a like offer and the
                price quoted was 4350 less 2%CD
                1Yr lockin Period which is a new thing!!!
                30% in 45 days rest in CLP milestones

I mean is there any truth in this?? Also as Beowulf rightly mentioned not sure whom to trust. Certainly I don't personally trust a few in this thread
                Now if this were true Why this Lock in period??
                is this to oblige the Loyal few who were alloted at 3500 to make a Killing??

Also the mail as mentioned by a fellow member from ATS http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2334.html is like a damage control measure. It however is devoid of any factual information like pricing, floor plan, maps, approval information, JV with chintels, Covenants, disclaimers etc. It is actually not an offer At all
                No mention of date of official launch.. I am amazed so many questions arise straight away from that email but some worthy members could not find any??

Surprisingly distances are given as if It is existing!!!

Cheers

Hi BlessU,

I spoke with chintel personnel and discussed about the launch of ATS in collaboration with Chintels.
                He confirmed its in pre launch and rate is 4350 - (broker discount) whatever 1 or 2% you have.
                Could you please suggest me to go or not to go with this at this rate and collaboration?

Regards,
                DangRh

Comment

Originally posted by DangRh View Post
                  Hi BlessU,

I spoke with chintel personnel and discussed about the launch of ATS in collaboration with Chintels.
                  He confirmed its in pre launch and rate is 4350 - (broker discount) whatever 1 or 2% you have.
                  Could you please suggest me to go or not to go with this at this rate and collaboration?

Regards,
                  DangRh
                  could you please PM me he person contacts...I am trying for last 2 days..I called their offices and got the answer yesterday that its not available..
                  please I request.

Comment

Originally posted by DangRh View Post
                    Hi BlessU,

Regards,
                    DangRh
                    Mr Dang,

Can you please PM the name of the person and contact # or email ..

Comment

You reap what you sow and deceit doesnt give birth to truth

Originally posted by AtulGupta
                      dirty humour
                      Hi
                      Greetings

You reap what you sow... what goes around comes around.. U are not singularly to blame but quiet a few people have maligned the authenticity of this thread and this forum... Mister Gupta there is no smoke without a fire.. many esteemed members have been noticing this but dont bother to comment. Many a false projects of improbable returns 30% in short terms and 43% in long term have been spewed here.

i wonder why ATS required funding when they can make money by keeping their own assets if such stupendous returns were possible.. or maybe they are getting far superior returns (200%) by selling at the current rate.

In my opinion anything above 2500-3000 is fraught with risk. Still if you have some better logic most welcome with your argument..

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X