Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • It not convenient. The neighbour who made the children sit there is so much full of guilt that you can't imagine.
    Your conclusion is based on some loose information and might not be the actual truth.
    I don't feel comfortable discussing this subject and I don't want to justify anything/anyone. This is my last post on the same.
    Regards

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Quite convenient . In other words the issue has been managed & killed by the Builder .

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/20604-mishap-at-ats-paradiso-g-noida?t=22739
    CommentQuote
  • Do u have any concrete evidence to prove wrong & prove it as loose information, what many others r saying in this thread -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/20604-mishap-at-ats-paradiso-g-noida?t=22739

If not, do not be judgmental .

Originally Posted by beowulf
    It not convenient. The neighbour who made the children sit there is so much full of guilt that you can't imagine.
    Your conclusion is based on some loose information and might not be the actual truth.
    I don't feel comfortable discussing this subject and I don't want to justify anything/anyone. This is my last post on the same.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • I am sure the guy won't be able to forgive himself for rest of his life.

Beowulf, I think you also stay in paradiso, is that right?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes sir, I recently bought an apartment at ATS Paradiso. Earlier, I stayed at ATS Village for 5 years.

If I get time, Maybe I'll post some pics of ATS paradiso. In this forum, People have called paradiso as a shoddy, unremarkable project. Let others judge for themselves.
    Personally, I find Paradiso to be much open & more scenic than Village. The flats per acre ratio is also better than Village. Here we have 34 flats per acre whereas in Village there are 47 flats per acre. & the pool is much bigger:)

& I just calculated for Kocoon, the flats per acre works out to be around 38. It is big plus that this is going to be a low density project.
    Maybe others can highlight what is the norm in Gurgaon. People are regularly comparing this project with others. Maybe they can also quote this metric along with the price.
    Regards

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia

Beowulf, I think you also stay in paradiso, is that right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Why do you call it superfluous increase in super area. During registry, the stamp duty was paid on the new increased area.
    I believe someone also put an RTI to the authority regarding the same & got the new(increased area) figures. But I don't have any details.

BTW, I have recently seen families staying in some of the Phase 2 towers.
    Regards

Hi
    greetings

Not one person who paid 10% additional Super Area Increase for Paradiso2 is happy!!

This super area increase without the increase in carpet area is the biggest loophole and a shame in the RE industry in India..

it is criminal in my view to charge a customer for increased super area that too at full value, without increasing a single mm of carpet area and is absolutely a practices of rogue builders.. Ats is not the only one in this stupid game.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • They did not charge from the phase 1 folks and they got the extra area for free. When the phase 2 folks also demanded a waiver, they were told that as they are receiving a penalty(for delay), ATS will adjust the increased area against the penalty and pay them the difference as the penalty amount is much more than the increase in area.
    I agree with you that its not fair.
    Regards

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    greetings

Not one person who paid 10% additional Super Area Increase for Paradiso2 is happy!!

This super area increase without the increase in carpet area is the biggest loophole and a shame in the RE industry in India..

it is criminal in my view to charge a customer for increased super area that too at full value, without increasing a single mm of carpet area and is absolutely a practices of rogue builders.. Ats is not the only one in this stupid game.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Batrah ji you should see your tone and posts also..

You also have been rude i your posts to Manoja

You are also spoiling the spoiling the fun and the spirit of the forum.

Originally Posted by batrah40
    Ones should see the tone of these posts (right from the beginning on this thread and many more)are so extremely annoying and rude that it spoils the atmosphere on this forum.
    I suggest the removal of all such posts from the forum. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • 26 posts deleted.

Insults/Flaming: IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls do something to stop this bashing..
    Not just keep on deleting the posts every day...

Dont you think your job is getting ridiculous checking members comments & deleting...

Why not do somethging so members refrain from writting Rubbish

Originally Posted by IGRM
    26 posts deleted.
    CommentQuote
  • I hope the bashing stops after this post of mine. There have been many posts that ridicule ATS projects other than the Village. Let the pictures speak for themselves.
    As promised earlier, I went on an errand today and am posting some pics from ATS paradiso. It was a foggy day, but the snaps have come out decently well. Request all to refer to this post/link whenever there is a unreasonable post on the the quality part.
    The attached pic is from my balcony on a sunny day:)

The rest are at:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/105464134031609254070/ATSPARADISODecember2011

Regards

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Pls do something to stop this bashing..
    Not just keep on deleting the posts every day...

Dont you think your job is getting ridiculous checking members comments & deleting...

Why not do somethging so members refrain from writting Rubbish
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • beowulf, thanks for the share . Pictures look great .

EDIT - If u could add some pictures of the apartments ( from how they look from the inside, it would be nice ).
    CommentQuote
    I hope the bashing stops after this post of mine. There have been many posts that ridicule ATS projects other than the Village. Let the pictures speak for themselves.
    As promised earlier, I went on an errand today and am posting some pics from ATS paradiso. It was a foggy day, but the snaps have come out decently well. Request all to refer to this post/link whenever there is a unreasonable post on the the quality part.

The rest are at:

Regards

Thanks a lot for these photos. The quality of construction and also the maintenance looks amazing and of International standards. :)
    CommentQuote
    I hope the bashing stops after this post of mine. There have been many posts that ridicule ATS projects other than the Village. Let the pictures speak for themselves.

The rest are at:

Regards

Thanks buddy, looks good
    CommentQuote

The rest are at:

Regards

Thanks beowulf, It was refreshing to see so much green. Maintenance looks more than decent. I hope this will put some stop to bashing.

When was possession given for these apartments?
    CommentQuote