Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The first few families had started living in this complex since early 2009.
    Regards

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Thanks beowulf, It was refreshing to see so much green. Maintenance looks more than decent. I hope this will put some stop to bashing.

When was possession given for these apartments?
    CommentQuote
  • I did upload some pics of the common area, foyer & parking.
    I can certainly post some pics from inside my house, but I'm not sure how much it will help because I have got some work done.
    Overall construction quality is above average, with no seepage. And in case some seepage does ever develop, the maintenance guys do the needful.
    Regards

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    beowulf, thanks for the share . Pictures look great .

EDIT - If u could add some pictures of the apartments ( from how they look from the inside, it would be nice ).
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for the pics...can you please share how much are the maintainces charges in ATS ?

Originally Posted by beowulf
    I did upload some pics of the common area, foyer & parking.
    I can certainly post some pics from inside my house, but I'm not sure how much it will help because I have got some work done.
    Overall construction quality is above average, with no seepage. And in case some seepage does ever develop, the maintenance guys do the needful.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • For my 3000sqft apartment, I am paying Rs2600+service tax which is around 2950 per month. Other smaller/larger apartments pay in proportion to their size.
    Regards

Originally Posted by golu11
    thanks for the pics...can you please share how much are the maintainces charges in ATS ?
    CommentQuote
  • Maintenance charges are very decent and reasonable..GGN people are paying around 6-7K for 3000 sqft apartment..For ex. in projects like Vatika City , Unitech projects..

For my 3000sqft apartment, I am paying Rs2600+service tax which is around 2950 per month. Other smaller/larger apartments pay in proportion to their size.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • The bashing & altercations r because of the lies/misinformation, spamming, irrelevant arguments & deceiving of investors by operating here in the forum with multiple ID's & promoting posts which r full of deceit by some so called ATS loyalists ( the proof of all this & more is in this very thread & has been pointed out by several forum members ).

Thanks beowulf, It was refreshing to see so much green. Maintenance looks more than decent. I hope this will put some stop to bashing.

CommentQuote
  • I was only talking about builder bashing for quality and maintenance. No support for spammers, multiple ID promoters.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The bashing & altercations r because of the lies/misinformation, spamming, irrelevant arguments & deceiving of investors by operating here in the forum with multiple ID's & promoting posts which r full of deceit by some so called ATS loyalists ( the proof of all this & more is in this very thread & has been pointed out by several forum members ).
    CommentQuote
  • So, u finally do agree that lies/misinformation, spamming, game of multiple ID's, irrelevant arguments & deceiving of investors by some so called ATS loyalists, is being carried over in an covert & overt manner .

I was only talking about builder bashing for quality and maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Quality

I hope the bashing stops after this post of mine. There have been many posts that ridicule ATS projects other than the Village. Let the pictures speak for themselves.
    As promised earlier, I went on an errand today and am posting some pics from ATS paradiso. It was a foggy day, but the snaps have come out decently well. Request all to refer to this post/link whenever there is a unreasonable post on the the quality part.
    The attached pic is from my balcony on a sunny day:)

The rest are at:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/105464134031609254070/ATSPARADISODecember2011

Regards

Looks like a great achievement of the builder :). It will not be insane to compare the builder with a few world class such as arabtech.
    I have personally visited their site in Chandigarh (Derabassi) and it was much beyond my expectation. I did not buy that because it was some 15 KMs from Chandigarh.

Builder definitely has some content that it has made some loyalists.

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • ATS definately on of the better builders...

the issue which i feel for their gurgaon project has been
    1. the pricing which was aggressive for location
    2. the no clp plan for the initial price made the entry restrictive to few
    3. the relative lack of transperency,differential pricing and general lack of clarity on specific project details.

the builder is investment grade. the jury is out there wether its makes investment sense at current price of 47-4800

on a different note aggressive posturing and forced perception building both for and against the builder has prevented the general members take a informed decision...

Originally Posted by richhaah
    Looks like a great achievement of the builder :). It will not be insane to compare the builder with a few world class such as arabtech.
    I have personally visited their site in Chandigarh (Derabassi) and it was much beyond my expectation. I did not buy that because it was some 15 KMs from Chandigarh.

Builder definitely has some content that it has made some loyalists.

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • Now with formal launch lurking around the corner, the project pricing is indeed the big question mark. Based on my limited knowledge the facts are:-

1. The nearest competitors in the area- Chintels and Mahindra have their offerings priced at around 4200-4300 vicinity today. That being said what justifies a 500 Rs. premium for ATS ? Is there any factor in play like – size of project, density of apts, layout etc. that would justify this if you take ATS’s name out ?

2. Puri had a full paper advt. in news papers and its price is mid 5000’s but its spec is really high end. I guess there will be more end users then investors in this.

3. From an investment perspective there might not be much juice left for short term at these prices for ATS. Good for those who had the DP money and got in. I rue missing the 4350 CLP pre-launch of Chintels as well. I’m not complaining about pre-launches as the builder can sell to whomever and whatever rates it deems fit. Its a private enterprise and not a govt. scheme (not that even these schemes have any transparency!).

4. For end user perspective – the pricing may not be that big of an issue. You have choices around and if you want ATS then this is it.

5. The fate of ATS and other projects in this area is tied to the fate of last 4 kms. of DEW. Does it not makes more sense from investing/living to buy in sectors where work on DEW is already underway/not in litigation ?

6. I feel that, irrespective of pace of DEW, the prices will mostly remain stable (read increase slowly) unless bad economy hits in which case all projects will be equally susceptible.

Insights/comments are welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Nice pics.

At times I kick myself that I could never live there...even though that was the plan when I had booked it ... :(

Hopefully more families have moved in by now.

BTW: The layouts and flats are similar between the Paradiso and village, just that its larger strata and has more floors.

Personally, I find Paradiso to be much open & more scenic than Village. The flats per acre ratio is also better than Village. Here we have 34 flats per acre whereas in Village there are 47 flats per acre. & the pool is much bigger:)
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Why are we even discussing I was told it has been sold out.

I called brokers and ATS itself and told that all has been sold out.

so the end of the story.

Regards,
    Hitesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Nice pics.

At times I kick myself that I could never live there...even though that was the plan when I had booked it ... :(

Hopefully more families have moved in by now.

BTW: The layouts and flats are similar between the Paradiso and village, just that its larger strata and has more floors.

I am quite impressed with the finish of their work , They certainly have that finnesse which In gurgaon is lacked by quite a few developers because of greed..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    Why are we even discussing I was told it has been sold out.

I called brokers and ATS itself and told that all has been sold out.

so the end of the story.

Regards,
    Hitesh

Are you talking about ATS inventory only or complete project ( including Chintels quota)?
    CommentQuote