Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Complete project including chintel quota is sold out so this is gone...good or bad we will come to know in future..I was offered 3800 in DP by ATS but I choose to take in their Indirapuram project -2 in DP...actually I was bit scared after I talked to folks in Gurgaon...

Regards,
    Hitesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    Complete project including chintel quota is sold out so this is gone...good or bad we will come to know in future..I was offered 3800 in DP by ATS but I choose to take in their Indirapuram project -2 in DP...actually I was bit scared after I talked to folks in Gurgaon...

Regards,
    Hitesh

Thanks for the update mate. Frankly speaking, I am little surprised for Chintel Quota being sold out. I was assuming that Chintel's 4700 price tag units will take some time to get sold in market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    Complete project including chintel quota is sold out so this is gone...good or bad we will come to know in future..I was offered 3800 in DP by ATS but I choose to take in their Indirapuram project -2 in DP...actually I was bit scared after I talked to folks in Gurgaon...

Regards,
    Hitesh

Thanks for the update Hitesh, so in actual no launch...good to see project sold before launch.
    I believe IP project too is a good one, advantage 2 if I am not wrong. What is the current offer?
    By the way you mentioned you were scared about the GGN project? why do you say so?
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • I called ATS couple of hours back and the info is that launch is all set for 22nd Dec but I was given a ridiculously low no. for inventory availability. I dont know the truth behind it - if its "nearly" sold out then why bother putting full page advt. in news papers for build up and why even have a date for a launch ?? :bab (38): I was also told that their CLP launch price will be 4800.

If this is all true then its a highly successful venture for both ATS and initial investors. I don't recall a project selling like this in Gurgaon in recent years.
    Can anyone else watching this project call ATS and post their observations ?
    CommentQuote
  • The project seems to have received a great response.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    The project seems to have received a great response.

It sure has. Im not surprised though!!

When Ats 109 was launched in dp, a very close friend from ghaziabad strongly advised me to buy it. He had been to their noida projects and vouched for their quality.

Its a different story that I did not buy it due to some reasons. But it certainly is a very good option on dway.

Amit any news on the ats 104 project? You may perhaps look at it in pre-launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Rudder.. I am not keen on anything at 4700/4800 levels with recession looming large..

4200/4300 was still thinkable....the risk reward ratio currently doe snot support D way project at 4800-5000

May look at Godrej as and when it comes..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    I called ATS couple of hours back and the info is that launch is all set for 22nd Dec but I was given a ridiculously low no. for inventory availability. I dont know the truth behind it - if its "nearly" sold out then why bother putting full page advt. in news papers for build up and why even have a date for a launch ?? :bab (38): I was also told that their CLP launch price will be 4800.

If this is all true then its a highly successful venture for both ATS and initial investors. I don't recall a project selling like this in Gurgaon in recent years.
    Can anyone else watching this project call ATS and post their observations ?

Hi
    Greetings

please check earlier post on the matter. As predicted :bab (6):
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/281378-post2979.html

"Just wondering

For 480 flats between ATS and Chintels.. some analysis

Prelaunch on since about 5-6 months
    First Pre launch DP 3500 must have got the maximum say 125-150 applications+
    25 reserved by promoters directors
    Second Pre launch at 3800 dp another 75-100
    Third Prelaunch CLP 4700 etc 25-30
    Chintels Prelaunch CLP 4350-2% another 50
    Chintels 2nd Prelaunch CLP 4700 another 25

Total 350-375 appx already must have been absorbed..

Balance probably 100-125 additional appx which is 50 flats a piece between the two of them?? Ek broker bahut hai sab simat jayega..

Why all the fuss then?? ( may be the larger ones not selling probably)

What say??

Above is pure presumption and assumption and possible reflection of information available on this thread.. Actual situation better known to the company sources. Should not be construed as a speculative bid to suggest scarcity. Opinions welcome"

He He.. now you may await for ph2 launch!!!:D and recycling of inventory reaching unsuspecting few through the brokers creating artificial scarcity.. Particularly the larger 3000sqft ones right after the "fake" launches are over!!:o After all it was just a small project launch. Not bothered actually!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU, this is an intelligent way to build scarcity of apartments & tell all prospective customers that the prelaunch/launch or whatever ( i am confused - there have been so many prelaunches in the last few months ) has had an phenomenal response :bab (45):.

Nothing new about it, many Builders have done this before . Here the difference is that the effort of the Builder has been augmented by many lies/misinformation, spamming & deceiving of investors by some people operating here in the forum with multiple ID's & promoting posts which r full of deceit .
    CommentQuote
  • Being a noob, I do not really understand the mechanics of RE.

My idea of pre-launch of anything (not just RE) was to give preference to a select few, who in turn are taking some kind of gamble before official launch of the end product. Many firms do it as part of marketing gimmick, to accentuate their product and create a momentum in market before the product arrives. But the catch there is "limited" inventory. If we are to apply 90-10/80-20 rule here (though it will not be technically correct to do so), 10/20% of inventory should be kept aside or assigned for pre launch phase and remaining 80 for actual one. However going by the trend in GGN RE it is quite the reverse. Till the time "Official Launch" of the project takes place, almost all of the inventory is gone and remaining are sought after as hot cakes. A "SOLD OUT" board will be hung in a space of 2 days.

So how does one differentiate between a "Prelaunch" and an Actual Launch of a project? The price difference between the first prelaunch and the official actual launch is a whopping 25%-35%, which is a huge benefit for first movers. Though it seems unethical on part of supplier but definitely not illegal as it is an open market after all and unregulated one at that.

My question is from a end user perspective, Value vs Cost. A property which the builder sold off at 3500/3800 is being launched at a speculative price of 4800? Does it make sense to wait for a official launch at all?

Cheers.......
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the last three posts.

I should add that I'm referring to only the ATS's quota which might have limited inventory. Half of the total inventory is Chintel's side and from the information on this thread, there hasn't been mass scale DP lauches by them and a limited inventory was released at 4350 pre-launch . That being said I feel that there side of inventory should be available aplenty at current rates (4700) and unless someone says that its sold out, it will be a while before its all "Sold Out".

BlessU - the nos. may be off given the quota split but you are right in pointing that ATS might have succeeded in selling large no. of it's share of units in DP.
    Works out good for both the builder as well as investors. Builder gets early commitment and money whereas investors gets high reward for taking a risk by writing a cheque for 65L+ for a project on paper. Losers are few of us who neither had the "invitation" nor ready money and now staring at a 1000 Rs+ differential at launch :( .
    Schaan - there's nothing unethical in this as I said earlier. Its a builder prerogative as far as the prices are concerned. BTW how is this conceptually any different then a project which has existed for few years and various residents have entered at various price points ?

My question is who is looking to enter and whats the price justification in your mind ?
    CommentQuote
  • Normally the mandatory approvals & clearances for a project are not in place in a pre-launch. No bank loans are available, risk is high, the initial payments made by buyers is from their own funds. Even the receipts given by the builder are temporary.
    Units will sell in pre-launch only if the trust factor of the buyer towards the builder is high.
    Regards

Originally Posted by Schaan
    Being a noob, I do not really understand the mechanics of RE.

My idea of pre-launch of anything (not just RE) was to give preference to a select few, who in turn are taking some kind of gamble before official launch of the end product. Many firms do it as part of marketing gimmick, to accentuate their product and create a momentum in market before the product arrives. But the catch there is "limited" inventory. If we are to apply 90-10/80-20 rule here (though it will not be technically correct to do so), 10/20% of inventory should be kept aside or assigned for pre launch phase and remaining 80 for actual one. However going by the trend in GGN RE it is quite the reverse. Till the time "Official Launch" of the project takes place, almost all of the inventory is gone and remaining are sought after as hot cakes. A "SOLD OUT" board will be hung in a space of 2 days.

So how does one differentiate between a "Prelaunch" and an Actual Launch of a project? The price difference between the first prelaunch and the official actual launch is a whopping 25%-35%, which is a huge benefit for first movers. Though it seems unethical on part of supplier but definitely not illegal as it is an open market after all and unregulated one at that.

My question is from a end user perspective, Value vs Cost. A property which the builder sold off at 3500/3800 is being launched at a speculative price of 4800? Does it make sense to wait for a official launch at all?

Cheers.......
    CommentQuote
  • Food for thought -

High pre-launch bookings could also be an result of the MLM scheme or other incentives for existing customers .

Originally Posted by beowulf
    Normally the mandatory approvals & clearances for a project are not in place in a pre-launch. No bank loans are available, risk is high, the initial payments made by buyers is from their own funds. Even the receipts given by the builder are temporary.
    Units will sell in pre-launch only if the trust factor of the buyer towards the builder is high.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know of any MLM scheme as I don't have any evidence for or against the same.

But yes, lower price incentives for old customers is quite possible. But whats the harm if they(repeat customers) are ready to pay the complete amount in DP in pre-launch.
    Without trust people won't pay 80L+ just like that.
    What would you have done if you were the MD of ATS and lots of old customers with deep pockets were thronging your office, eager to buy your inventory even when your land approvals are not in place.
    Regards

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Food for thought -

High pre-launch bookings could also be an result of the MLM scheme or other incentives for existing customers .
    CommentQuote
  • Existing customers would pay the complete amount in DP in pre-launch to earn & make profit on short term . If the pre launch DP price was 3500/3800, say 2 months back, & one can sell at an price of 3500/3800 + bank Interest + X % or more, it would make good business sense ( as per some DP at launch is going to be 4300 + ). In addition to it, MLM ka profit bhi hain .:bab (59): This could explain many of the actions of some so called loyalists in this thread .

What is wrong & right in this, what is ethical or not, calls for an separate debate .

Originally Posted by beowulf
    I don't know of any MLM scheme as I don't have any evidence for or against the same.

But yes, lower price incentives for old customers is quite possible. But whats the harm if they(repeat customers) are ready to pay the complete amount in DP in pre-launch.
    Without trust people won't pay 80L+ just like that.
    What would you have done if you were the MD of ATS and lots of old customers with deep pockets were thronging your office, eager to buy your inventory even when your land approvals are not in place.
    Regards
    CommentQuote