Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Bhalla Ji, thread ko active dikhna hain , number of posts se kuuch log impress hote hain ( without reading the content ) .

Logo ne hype banani hain, adhi sachi- adhi jhoothi stories sunani hain . Murge phasane hain .

Ganda hain, lekin Dhanda hain .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

something meaningful to write.....
      "No" then..... refer back to post..2373

Thank You for ur attention.
      Last edited November 9 2011, 12:13 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

nipsy Ji, aap hi kuuch information de do ATS pe.

Abhi tak apne iss thread mein contribute kuuch nahi kiya hain, par posts bahut saari kari hain .

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
        something meaningful to write.....
        "No" then..... refer back to post..2373

Thank You for ur attention.

Comment

Apartment Density

One of the aspects which I do not think that has been discussed here is the apartment density (# of apartments per acre) which in my view is a key factor when we look at the pricing of any apartment (apart from location, luxury, maintenance, brand etc, etc,)

Apartment density reflects the population that will potentially live in that complex and how crowded that apartment complex will be.

I noticed that the apartment density of ATS Kocoon seemed pretty low -
          ATS Kocoon - around 460 apartments in ~12.5 acres.
          Chintel Paradiso - around 532 apartments in 12.3 acres - Close to ATS
          Raheja Atharva - Could not find specifics - If any one has information, please provide the same.

Can other members provide information regarding other projects in Gurgaon (specially near sohna road) so that we have some idea of apartment density and fair comparison of the prices ..

BlessU,

I think you have done a remarkable job in collating all the information about various apartment complexes on DEway. Do you think it make sense to add this information into the spreadsheet as well ..

Comment

Real Issue

The crux of the matter is ATS kokoon has already earned the dubious distinction of being the most overpriced project in Gurgaon/DE way.(what has happened on this thread is but only a testimony to that - the debates are good display of participants conviction)
            In my opinion it should be priced at 3500 and 4500-4700 is a good price for me to get out of this after 2 years
            Personally i feel that In this DE region, be ready with cash, there will be enormous opportunities coming at a location near you.
            Like somone pointed out earlier 18 km of express way with 2km on each side - its not gonna dissapear in a hurry! If it sounds like its gonna dissapear soon, run for cover coz after 4 years this place will be a graveyard for investors and noone can talk his way out of that risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Indiaa View Post
              could you please PM me he person contacts...I am trying for last 2 days..I called their offices and got the answer yesterday that its not available..
              please I request.

Hi,

I have sent you private message

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
                Mr Dang,

Can you please PM the name of the person and contact # or email ..
                Hi,

I have sent you private message

Regards,

Comment

DangRh, check yr. PM. I have replied to your Q's .

Comment

Mail from a Broker ( with a link to his website, giving details of this ATS project - I hope now people stop their rant that Brokers & ATS don't work together )-

ATS Kocoon Gurgaon
                    INR: Rs 7612500 /-
                    Address: Located At Sector 109, Gurgaon

Types: 3/4 BHK+SR
                    Completion: -
                    Overview
                    Key Features :-
                    Price starts from Rs.76,12,500 onwards
                    Choice of 3/4 BR
                    Area ranging from 1750 sq ft to 3050sq ft
                    Located At Sector 109, Gurgaon
                    Location Advantage :-
                    Located At Sector 109, Gurgaon

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                      Okay , ATS bik gaya bauht bik gaya 1000 psf ka premium bhi aagaya........

Sab khush ho jaao..........

Ab agar koi ye jaanta hai ki ATS ki specs kya hai to answer dena warna aaltu faaltu nahi plz

Bhallaji - the only spec that can be gathered is from ATS's email :-

"The floors to be finished by Marble/ Vitrified Tile/ Wooden flooring in the whole apartment except kitchen and bathroom, all staircases of common landings to be of Marble. Similarly flush doors with Spirit Polish/ Enamel Paint. Windows to have powder coated Aluminium sections/ UPVC along with textured painted building façade."

Specs wise I cant tell whats entry and whats luxury now a days. Aren't these specs commonplace for most builders? Even Revantha's specs doesn't reads any different, though they have modular kitchen.

And

"A clubhouse complex with swimming pool, tennis, squash and basketball courts Jogging track and fully equipped gymnasium Shopping arcade and café"

I guess till NPR comes, ATS wants its users to sip coffee at its cafe

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X