Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ATS will be launched on 22nd . ATS will showcase the project in westend hotel.
    from 22nd to 25th. I may be wrong on the exact venue as it was a bad connection on .

There will be some inaugural discount (as a ritual he said).

On 3500 he said only very few (around 8to 10 bookings were done at this price ) Most of the bookings were done at 3800DP by ATS. They still have some inventory. The project will be promoted as their state of the project in NCR.

He did not reveal the price. My POV 4500 CLP should be a good buy if their claims about this project to be a much more than ATS greens is true.
    CommentQuote
  • So you as MD of ATS would have been considerate towards initial investors and would have given discounts. Possible short term gains for the trusting folks. But they might choose to hold on too; that's their call.

Without proof I will not comment on the MLM part. Because what seemed MLM to you, to me they were investors getting over-passionate over their investments and ATS quality.
    Regards

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Existing customers would pay the complete amount in DP in pre-launch to earn & make profit on short term . If the pre launch DP price was 3500/3800, say 2 months back, & one can sell at an price of 3500/3800 + bank Interest + X % or more, it would make good business sense ( as per some DP at launch is going to be 4300 + ). In addition to it, MLM ka profit bhi hain .:bab (59): This could explain many of the actions of some so called loyalists in this thread .

What is wrong & right in this, what is ethical or not, calls for an separate debate .
    CommentQuote
  • If i would have been the MD of ATS, i would screw the scums here . They have done more harm than good .

Call is something really subjective . Whether yours or their's or mine .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    So you as MD of ATS would have been considerate towards initial investors and would have given discounts. Possible short term gains for the trusting folks. But they might choose to hold on too; that's their call.

Without proof I will not comment on the MLM part. Because what seemed MLM to you, to me they were investors getting over-passionate over their investments and ATS quality.
    Regards

Early investors were onlp DP customers and it is not easy to exit in short term for DP buyers. I feel the person who is buying in DP is definitely looking for long term investment and taking the call based on builder trust on delivery with decent quality.
    CommentQuote
  • This could be true for some investors, but, from the things going on this thread, short term gains looks to be in the thing here .

............& that is quite visible, but apparently many guys do not see it:D & the reasons r quite obvious too .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Early investors were onlp DP customers and it is not easy to exit in short term for DP buyers. I feel the person who is buying in DP is definitely looking for long term investment and taking the call based on builder trust on delivery with decent quality.

I also believe the person who has put a crore on table will be a long\ term player. hats off to such loyalists.:bab (6):

the maximum gain they can get will be at the time of possession at that time even clp will become dp.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    I also believe the person who has put a crore on table will be a long\ term player. hats off to such loyalists.:bab (6):

the maximum gain they can get will be at the time of possession at that time even clp will become dp.

It's a risk they are taking and it is not everyone's cup of tea. If project timeline is not delayed much, they make a good profit as DP and CLP will be close in 3 yrs timeframe. If project is delayed by long, they loose on capital appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,
    Today I got a mail regarding launch of this project. I am attaching the invite that I received.
    Regards
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • ....................& the MLM story continues :D.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

2500 units in 12yrs?? 200 per annum appx??
    is that some justification that wish to be presented in favour..
    I am sorry it actually goes against it. Even these not delivered correctly.. Check a live customer complaint from their largest offering till date which has been delivered "PARADISO".
    Regarding complaints check carefully sir,, delayed by 3 years, shoddy finishing, increased super area!!!.
    you will find many in this forum or do you want me to bring out all the complaints received by me in my PMs?? In case they would make you believe that its a lost cause you are trying to shield here.

But thanks for at least accepting the fact that those who are trying to compare ATS with ARABTECH are truly Insane in their comparision and purely biased with no logic to support their beliefs. no offence meant,,like calling a spade a spade..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    I should add that I'm referring to only the ATS's quota which might have limited inventory. Half of the total inventory is Chintel's side and from the information on this thread, there hasn't been mass scale DP lauches by them and a limited inventory was released at 4350 pre-launch . That being said I feel that there side of inventory should be available aplenty at current rates (4700) and unless someone says that its sold out, it will be a while before its all "Sold Out".

I also think that Chintel's invetory should be available. Things will be more clear on official launch, which is set for Dec 22nd now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Just to make you aware, Paradiso 2 customers are not even shifting!!!. Paradiso1 customers are happy because they were not charged the superfluous increase in super area!! in a way this is discriminatory and trying to misuse the builder centric terms and conditions of BBA..

Cheers

BlessU Bro,

Nowadays builders are increasing the super built-up area without any increase in carpet area. Emaar MGF did this in Palm spring and demanded additional 15L- 25 L from the buyers. One thing I liked in Spire south that they increased the super built area before signing the BBA. I have strong feeling that Jaypee might follow the same. Now saw some news in this forum that Vatika is also doing it in row houses.
    CommentQuote
  • You have been stating a lot about MLM in your previous posts & I am unable to locate the MLM clique. Maybe you can give some pointers and enlighten us on the persons involved.
    Regards

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    ....................& the MLM story continues :D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Dear all,
    Today I got a mail regarding launch of this project. I am attaching the invite that I received.
    Regards

Great ! Thanks for putting the invitation..
    CommentQuote
  • Please go through the thread in an neutral way & amen, all people involved in marketing would be in front of your eyes, but as i said, be neutral & not read as an ATS loyalist . :bab (6):.

Originally Posted by beowulf
    You have been stating a lot about MLM in your previous posts & I am unable to locate the MLM clique. Maybe you can give some pointers and enlighten us on the persons involved.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Who is MLM ? any new builder ? I know M3M but never heard of MLM
    CommentQuote