Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, it an company floated by some so called ATS loyalists :bab (45):. Get the details from them .LOL :D.

    Originally Posted by vbbosadi
    Who is MLM ? any new builder ? I know M3M but never heard of MLM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    Complete project including chintel quota is sold out so this is gone...good or bad we will come to know in future..I was offered 3800 in DP by ATS but I choose to take in their Indirapuram project -2 in DP...actually I was bit scared after I talked to folks in Gurgaon...

    Regards,
    Hitesh

    can you please give idea what is dp and clp negotiated rates for ats indirapuram phase II.
    regards
    novice
    CommentQuote
  • I just got to know that they have launched an official website with all details.

    ATS Kocoon-The Better Way Home

    Regards

    Originally Posted by batrah40
    Great ! Thanks for putting the invitation..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, any idea what is the discount being offered?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    I just got to know that they have launched an official website with all details.

    ATS Kocoon-The Better Way Home

    Regards


    Good that they have provided all details in website this time, their older website was not so impressive and it was hard to find details of projects.
    CommentQuote
  • I am sorry, I have no idea. You'll have to call them to find out.
    Regards

    Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Thanks, any idea what is the discount being offered?
    CommentQuote
  • Hold on a minute- In type C - 1745, I only find abt 1000 (988)sq ft of carpet area exluding the balconies which i assume must be 550 sqft?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Hold on a minute- In type C - 1745, I only find abt 1000 (988)sq ft of carpet area exluding the balconies which i assume must be 550 sqft?


    1000 sqf carpet area for the price of 78 lakh bsp.Is this justify the builder price.?

    I do not think one should enter at this price.No doubt ATS is better builder but its huge difference in price,price is way high for CLP.It should be 4000-4200.My POV
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Hold on a minute- In type C - 1745, I only find abt 1000 (988)sq ft of carpet area exluding the balconies which i assume must be 550 sqft?


    It looks like it is even less in Chintel Paradsio. Around 950 sq. ft. in 1785 sq. ft. flat.
    CommentQuote
  • This is bad. I wanted to invest with ATS but now i am sad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    This is bad. I wanted to invest with ATS but now i am sad.


    Hi
    Greetings

    May I request to share in the form of excel.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Carpet Area

    Here is it. Pls check
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Here is it. Pls check


    Hi
    Greetings

    Sorry for the trouble, Since I use chrome, zip is not opening.. some problem.. can you not attach as normal excel please or a screen shot.

    System is trying to open Internet Explorer which get shut and repoens again.. lemme restart

    Cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • Pic

    Trying again.

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Sorry for the trouble, Since I use chrome, zip is not opening.. some problem.. can you not attach as normal excel please or a screen shot.

    System is trying to open Internet Explorer which get shut and repoens again.. lemme restart

    Cheers..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Please check the SUPER/SALEABLE AREA (and correct if wrong). I am not an expert at this so please excuse if I am wrong:bab (6):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGhEODFFeUNlX29rc3pKYm04ZDR4b1E&hl=en_GB#gid=0

    too bad if true for all invested!!:o

    Cheers


    Please check the working about Saleable area and revert

    Cheers
    CommentQuote