Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Cafe - along with the ATS loyalists . Kaya paata wah pe bhi kuuch understanding ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sikkaji View Post
    Bhallaji - ......................

I guess till NPR comes, ATS wants its users to sip coffee at its cafe
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

Yes thats correct was just attempting at correcting at getting the right interpretation for the beta coefficient in RE which is far higher than a simple bank interest rate.. and was trying to apprise him that certain loyalists dont mind paying even if it is raised to the power theta or gamma..

I think I was not talking standing on top of mount Everest something less technical I mean.. request some reactions if you agree to my earlier post??

Cheers
      ya i agree, but People who Invest they have a fair idea about the roi and their anticipated beta.unfortunately here the beta coeff. are Not established and cannot Be established Till an Exchange and Regulator Comes in.simple fact is if the Cost of Capital is lese than the Npv or if the irr is good then there is nothing wrong to Invest. the empirical Data in RE returns Show that the returns are always higher ( may Be in Cash) if you Invest at the conception of an idea and in this Case they call it pre Launch.( everyOne has a different Perception of their own beta coeff. and thus Gamma and Deltas degrees are always a finite value in their Npv calculation.

Comment

Bhai, insider information to ATS ke loyalists ke pass hi hain . They might be able to help u out, just might be, lgata hain unko use karke ATS ne laat maar di hain . Woh bhi confused hain, kabhi kuuch aur kabhi kuuch bolte hain, unke bhrose maat rahene, duub jao ge .

Originally posted by sikkaji View Post
        Manoj-ji - the rate works out to 4350. Could it be from "now over" Chintel's pre-launch ? ATS is not budging from 4800 CLP launch ! This is so confusing.

Comment

I hope u can take a decision, which is beneficial to u . Just forget all the hype/all the lies being propagated here . Just relax & decide on your own . U know, what u want & u r the best judge .

Best of luck .

Originally posted by DangRh View Post
          Thanks for your very informative and quick reply.
          This reply raised my bars of expectations from you
          For sure this will help me taking a right decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Indiaa View Post
            ya i agree, but People who Invest they have a fair idea about the roi and their anticipated beta.unfortunately here the beta coeff. are Not established and cannot Be established Till an Exchange and Regulator Comes in.simple fact is if the Cost of Capital is lese than the Npv or if the irr is good then there is nothing wrong to Invest. the empirical Data in RE returns Show that the returns are always higher ( may Be in Cash) if you Invest at the conception of an idea and in this Case they call it pre Launch.( everyOne has a different Perception of their own beta coeff. and thus Gamma and Deltas degrees are always a finite value in their Npv calculation.
            Hi
            Greetings

The AHP algorithm however proves to the contrary and is indicative of lesser than market returns and a possible shrinkage of Capital in medium to long term extrapolation..

Both subjective and objective evaluation parameters of the project show negative indicators and less than normal bias towards a purchase decisions..

Individual weight ages notwithstanding, plausible alternatives score far higher for this location, considering retardant variables..

In summation not a healthy proposition

Cheers

Comment

BlessU Bhai, Indiaa Ji ko confuse maat karo, acchi baat nahi hain .

Got to go . Goodnight .

Comment

hi

[QUOTE=BlessU;271335]Hi
                Greetings

The AHP algorithm however proves to the contrary and is indicative of lesser than market returns and a possible shrinkage of Capital in medium to long term extrapolation..

Both subjective and objective evaluation parameters of the project show negative indicators and less than normal bias towards a purchase decisions..

Individual weight ages notwithstanding, plausible alternatives score far higher for this location, considering retardant variables..

thats your POV. i Respekt that. Even Warren Buffet didn't
                Invest in google or .

Lot of People Feeling Safe and happy with ATS and this project, its evident and seems to Be a healthy proposition.

ps: please revise your Theory ,its Not up to the Mark and some what irrelevant. enough to Impress lesser Educated,Self styled Experts.

nö One used ahp Theory to Invest in re in India. there are Lot of unknown, intangible Factors that cannot Be quantified and thus a numerical Solution may Not be derived at with surety.

Comment

[QUOTE=Indiaa;271353]
                  Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

thats your POV. i Respekt that. Even Warren Buffet didn't
                  Invest in google or .

Lot of People Feeling Safe and happy with ATS and this project, its evident and seems to Be a healthy proposition.

ps: please revise your Theory ,its Not up to the Mark and some what irrelevant. enough to Impress lesser Educated,Self styled Experts.

nö One used ahp Theory to Invest in re in India. there are Lot of unknown, intangible Factors that cannot Be quantified and thus a numerical Solution may Not be derived at with surety.
                  Hi
                  Greetings

He He cants stop laughing.. thats what I meant when I said " am I shouting from top of mount everest"??

It doesnt need euclidean mathematics dear to determine that those visiting the location might turn mucky and their investments soggy..

Cheers

PS AHP algorithms accomodates all types of variables, quantifiable or not..(this is for the benefit of lesser educated self styled experts he he) and good night
                  Last edited November 10 2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=BlessU;271354]
                    Originally posted by Indiaa View Post

Hi
                    Greetings

He He cants stop laughing.. thats what I meant when I said " am I shouting from top of mount everest"??

It doesnt need euclidean mathematics dear to determine that those visiting the location might turn mucky and their investments soggy..

Cheers

PS AHP algorithms accomodates all types of variables, quantifiable or not.. he he

agree but Not when we are talking about Npv and irr. Nice chatting...take Care.

Comment

Originally posted by treo55 View Post
                      Calculations:
                      Total sq ft area = 1918400
                      Cost of Land = 140 cr/ 1918400 = 730 psf
                      Cost of construction = 400cr/1918400 = 2085 psf !
                      Total ATS investment = 140 cr only , because it will get 4300 as DP so thats about 825 crore (4300*Total sqft).
                      Immediate profit made on an investment of 140 cr is ( 825-140) = 685 cr which is about 500% ROI (not to be sneezed at !!) and this has been done before a spoon of dirt is moved on the site.
                      Now lets say ATS takes only 3 years to deliver. If ATS simply invests this bulk amount in the market for paltry 15% returns (even FDs offer 10% now) it gains 124 crore per year in interest alone. At this rate 124*3 = 375 so the interest itself will pay for the construction.
                      The interest from this day 1 profit contructs the house for you at 2k construction cost.
                      (Ofcourse my example is tax neutral)
                      Now throw in the late delivery, loading ratio or all the usual the profit can be geared for any % ATS desires anytime during the project- not that i am hinting they would do so knowing they have to reputation to save.
                      (*BTW i thought 4300 was only the BSP - what is the final outgo?)
                      In ur calculation the following requires some attention :

1. According to you All 100 Per cent inventory is sold on Day 1 at 4300 DP.
                      2. According to you there are no CLP sales where only 30 per cent comes in at booking. CLP plan should be available to us on formal launch.
                      3. You have calculated TOTAL area and included revenue from Towers given to Chintels.
                      4. On what basis have you assumed cost of construction to be just around 2100 sq ft as there are costs for common amenities , super area etc too..please visit ATS GREENS VILLAGE to see the club house, pool, Maintinance offucevetc part from basement car parks etc along with other amenities...every thing adds up.
                      5. You have nt assumed any marketing cost.
                      6. You have conveniently taken out 40 per cent tax on profits .....40 percent tax is no smalll number
                      7. What about the cost of money for 540 Crores? 540 crores .
                      8. What about csts of Administration, management and normal well known over heads?

And to be honest, it is great tat ATS makes some profit, only a profitable company delivers good results.

All good reality companies should target a 30 per cent gross margin to make atleast net margin of 18 per cent which is industry norm in developed areas where land is expensive .

Please make adjustments on above Eight points .....interesting read.

Thnx
                      VB
                      Last edited November 10 2011, 02:26 AM.
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X