Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Hold on a minute- In type C - 1745, I only find abt 1000 (988)sq ft of carpet area exluding the balconies which i assume must be 550 sqft?

Balconies in ATS are bigger in size compared to Mahindra Aura(Aura-phase4 plans are not out yet, so I checked 1900 sft size of phase-3)

Loading(Excluding Balconies)
    ATS Kocoon : 43-44%
    Aura : 37-38%

Loading(Including Balconies)
    ATS Kocoon: 11-12%
    Aura: 29-30%

Let me know if this calculation is off by big margins.
    CommentQuote
  • Vinay can u send detail calculations of Mahindra 1900 sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Vinay can u send detail calculations of Mahindra 1900 sq ft

here you go..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Seems like its finally launched today - there's a full page advt. in today's TOI.

Regular grade specs at 4800 CLP. Pricing wise its hanging in middle of Puri-Enigma(high end) and Mahindra-Chintels(regular grade) with no apparent benefit of 500 Rs price differential. Lets see how the stock moves at the launch prices.

Also noticed that the ATS has not mentioned Chintels in sales contacts etc. in its advt.
    CommentQuote
  • I copied figures from your spreadsheet and re-did the calculations in sq.inch. I am attaching my calculations.

My figures come out to be 995.48 sq.ft against your 918.19 sq.ft

Seems like there is a rounding error in your approximations when you convert to sq.m
    Regards

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Please check the working about Saleable area and revert

Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I take it as a good 1000 sqft, my point is this common on ATS projects? How is ATS greens and Paradiso on this front? Beowulf you live in ATS right?
    I was interested as an end user but hesitant to pay 1 cr approx for 1000 sqft of livable space.
    CommentQuote
  • sent my check .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbbosadi
    sent my check .

Why ?
    CommentQuote
  • Pls find a link of ATS Paradiso Brochure with flat layouts that match with present flat layouts:
    http://www.realestateindia.com/proj_images/project65/brochuer.pdf

The final unit sizes are 1700,2150 & 3000sq.ft. So you can see the final % loading.
    Regards

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    I take it as a good 1000 sqft, my point is this common on ATS projects? How is ATS greens and Paradiso on this front? Beowulf you live in ATS right?
    I was interested as an end user but hesitant to pay 1 cr approx for 1000 sqft of livable space.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbbosadi
    sent my check .

Hi
    Greetings

HAAAAAAAAINNNNN:bab (39)::bab (14)::bab (16)::bab (18):
    BOSADI ji ek aur????

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Floor plan comparison

Well here are the results:

ATS Paradiso Type C of 1600 sqft has 96 sqm (1034 sqft) of livable area (carpet area excluding balcony) VS ATS Koccon - 1750 sqft flat 92.5 sqm (995 sqft) area

This effectively means the area of 1600 sqft ATS Paradiso is 4% more than koccon despite being 10% smaller than the 1745 sqft Kocoon.
    40 sqft more to be precise.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55

ATS Paradiso Type C of 1600 sqft has 96 sqm (1034 sqft) of livable area (carpet area excluding balcony) VS ATS Koccon - 1750 sqft flat 92.5 sqm (995 sqft) area

This effectively means the area of 1600 sqft ATS Paradiso is 4% more than koccon despite being 10% smaller than the 1745 sqft Kocoon.

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the input.. how many lacs in monetary terms does the subscriber suffer as a setback, if ATS Kartoon is taken as a base price??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the comparison. But pls consider 1700 sqft instead of 1600 sqft as final registry(of originally 1600 sqft flats) has been done for 1700 sqft.
    Regards

Originally Posted by matrix_55

CommentQuote
  • Well then i guess Kokoon will live upto the Famed ATS standards ;) which seem to be going from ATS Village to Paradiso and now to Kokoon in predictable Builder style. Since they have already increased the super area at time of launch I assume they don't like to make the same mistake twice ;)
    CommentQuote
  • ATS kocoon project is overpriced in my opinion.. 4800 CLP price for a location like sector 109 is too high..so letting this pass by...which other project in DWarka expressway is worth investinga??
    CommentQuote