Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by taranwalia
    ATS kocoon project is overpriced in my opinion.. 4800 CLP price for a location like sector 109 is too high..so letting this pass by...which other project in DWarka expressway is worth investinga??

shhhhhhhhh. aisi baaten itni unchi aawaz me nahi bolte.;)
    just kidding.:)
    welcome to the forum and thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by taranwalia
    ATS kocoon project is overpriced in my opinion.. 4800 CLP price for a location like sector 109 is too high..so letting this pass by...which other project in DWarka expressway is worth investinga??

New Member here and thank you to all for such discussions on ATS Kockoon. I am planning to take it as my first investment on CLP. Objective is to stay there with family...looking at 2095 Sq Ft area 3BR+SR. That was my quick intro and Hello to everyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Good one !!

Originally Posted by ltnikhil
    shhhhhhhhh. aisi baaten itni unchi aawaz me nahi bolte.;)
    just kidding.:)
    welcome to the forum and thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Good one !!

ever since project has been launched most of the ATS loyalist have been silent, which shows they were real investors and not brokers/ sales team etc etc as was claimed by many bloggers and they were not working for any incentives.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    ever since project has been launched most of the ATS loyalist have been silent, which shows they were real investors and not brokers/ sales team etc etc as was claimed by many bloggers and they were not working for any incentives.

hi
    Greetings

Your statement proves otherwise unfortunately!! kaam khatam paisa hajam!!

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Quite agree .

Kaam khatam paisa hajam

GANDA HAIN, LEKIN DHANDA HAIN

Originally Posted by BlessU
    hi
    Greetings

Your statement proves otherwise unfortunately!! kaam khatam paisa hajam!!

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I am just wondering...if everything is sold out, why full page news paper ads are appearing? I thought it is very costly to advertise if target is pushing zero inventory.
    CommentQuote
  • I stumbled across this forum when I googled for ATS Kocoon. Yahan to sab logon ne ATS ko villian bana rakha hai. I am surprised ki log kuch bhi bolte hain.... This thread has people with zero knowledge but are good at commenting anything.
    And rs2307 aap ATS office main karke kyon nahin pooch lete. Were you there at the launch? Why are you wondering so much... want to kick off another useless debate:D
    CommentQuote
  • Aery bhai Beowulf, ye sab kyon post karte ho yahan par... You have only wasted your time. Yahan par kuien ke maindak hain... let them be as they are...
    You don't need to justify ATS or its properties, jisko lena hai woh khud se RnD kare....

Originally Posted by beowulf
    I hope the bashing stops after this post of mine. There have been many posts that ridicule ATS projects other than the Village. Let the pictures speak for themselves.
    As promised earlier, I went on an errand today and am posting some pics from ATS paradiso. It was a foggy day, but the snaps have come out decently well. Request all to refer to this post/link whenever there is a unreasonable post on the the quality part.
    The attached pic is from my balcony on a sunny day:)

The rest are at:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/105464134031609254070/ATSPARADISODecember2011

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SKANT007
    I stumbled across this forum when I googled for ATS Kocoon. Yahan to sab logon ne ATS ko villian bana rakha hai. I am surprised ki log kuch bhi bolte hain.... This thread has people with zero knowledge but are good at commenting anything.
    And rs2307 aap ATS office main karke kyon nahin pooch lete. Were you there at the launch? Why are you wondering so much... want to kick off another useless debate:D

Despite your best intentions, every once a while a puppy stumbles between the wheels of your car and you know it by the noise it makes when he is trapped inside.(sounds very similar to your extra virgin post 1&2 on IREF, skant)
    If you bought it good for you.
    Next time, don't stumble upon without looking well on both sides of the road.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyway, As I mentioned I have given a go to this project... I do not see any worth left for people buying at these rates...neither in DP or CLP

BTW, most fellow bloggers know, I was getting this project at 3500 psf.. (which most people have bought at 3800) So, its definately NOT a case of sour grapes for me !

:bab (59):

Originally Posted by golu11
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Despite your best intentions, every once a while a puppy stumbles between the wheels of your car and you know it by the noise it makes when he is trapped inside.(sounds very similar to your extra virgin post 1&2 on IREF, skant)

Hi

HA HA HA HO HO HO!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS.. YOU ARE A LEGEND MATRIX..!!!

Hindi Version "KHISYANI BILLI KHAMBA NOCHE!!!":D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • U can call me anything.. you can call ATS anything, but that doesn't change the facts. I am not here to prove anything... just tempted to comment after seeing ridiculous content on this thread.
    Lage raho:bab (45):

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55

Yahan par sab log sasta maal kharidene waale log hain. They never invest in good builders and promote Spire like builders.

Many of the investors are stuck after listening to the veteran advice and do not believe them now. That is the reason veterans are annoyed and writing against good projects.

Its like "Khisiani Billi Khaba Noche".
    CommentQuote
  • Psambher jitna tum spire ko yaar karte ho (with no connection to the conversation), utna hi agar bhagwan ko yaad karoge to jeevan safal ho jaega tumhara...u are funny man

Ek hi dhol ko bajate rehte ho..;)
    CommentQuote