Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SKANT007
    U can call me anything.. you can call ATS anything, but that doesn't change the facts. I am not here to prove anything... just tempted to comment after seeing ridiculous content on this thread.
    Lage raho:bab (45):

Hi
    Greetings

It appears that you possibly are in the know of certain facts that can be highlighted here in the forum.. Request you to focus on arguments and not particularly criticise the forum, the members and the likes..

You are most welcome to come forth with the "FACTS", unless there are none except hollow claims and desperation of the builder to once again deploy some dud fanatics who have no inkling about the nuances of RE in general and economics in particular.

Surely as you have mentioned "you are not here to prove anything", probably "you dont have anything to prove".. if so take a hike mate and merry christmas.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Yahan par sab log sasta maal kharidene waale log hain. They never invest in good builders and promote Spire like builders.

Many of the investors are stuck after listening to the veteran advice and do not believe them now. That is the reason veterans are annoyed and writing against good projects.

Its like "Khisiani Billi Khaba Noche".

Hi
    Greetings

AAPNE KITNE LIYE GOOD PROJECTS MAIN!!!

Bolne se pehle socha karo psamber ji.. baat kehte ho to uspe tika karo.. le lo agar intna hi acha hai 3000 ke size ka maal pada hai jitna marzi le lo 4800 pe:bab (59):
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

some people just dont grow and are always hell bent to sort out issues and personal vendatta on the forum. They simply do not have any arguments for or against just keep blab-ring without knowledge of facts.

Many claiming to be loyalists have litterally vanished ever since the campaign has been put off.. ATS and Chintels have struggled to sell hardly 480 units over a period of 7 months through multiple channels, multiple pre and pre-pre launches, online marketing companies, MLM through existing customers and all sorts of public viral marketing..
    The issue has been marred with mulitple dates of launches, goofups on pricing, goof up on communciations, no clarity on dates, rates or sizes till 22nd to either the investors, brokers, MLM and marketing associates of different sorts.
    There is no clarity on future maintenance arrangement, caveats, risk factors,
    and status of JV Partners Chintels and/or ATS:bab (59):

Chintels on the one hand has NO PROJECT DELIVERY record and ATS has faced flak from investors of both there recent projects ATS PARADISO2 and DERA BASSI projects. Both projects are delayed with dera bassi project struggling to be delivered even after 6 years!!!

THESE ARE THE FACTS MATE Mr stumble upon 007..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • No body has vanished.:D

They are all here... just with a new ID and with a new set of arguments...

Originally Posted by BlessU

Many claiming to be loyalists have litterally vanished ever since the campaign has been put off.. ATS and Chintels have struggled to sell hardly 480 units over a period of 7 months through multiple channels, multiple pre and pre-pre launches, online marketing companies, MLM through existing customers and all sorts of public viral marketing..
    The issue has been marred with mulitple dates of launches, goofups on pricing, goof up on communciations, no clarity on dates, rates or sizes till 22nd to either the investors, brokers, MLM and marketing associates of different sorts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SKANT007
    I stumbled across this forum when I googled for ATS Kocoon. Yahan to sab logon ne ATS ko villian bana rakha hai. I am surprised ki log kuch bhi bolte hain.... This thread has people with zero knowledge but are good at commenting anything.
    And rs2307 aap ATS office main karke kyon nahin pooch lete. Were you there at the launch? Why are you wondering so much... want to kick off another useless debate:D

What a post for a starter...self started from the first post. As magadh has mentioned I too had opportunity to purchase at 3500/ DP and it doesn't made any sense to me then....and anytime from thereon.
    My question is valid as why full page ads with details of the project are placed in dailies, when inventory is finished.
    If you have no answers better keep quite. We had a v series, r series...b series...which series you are from...
    CommentQuote
  • guys..can anybody give me a clue if there are any units left in 1745 sqft ? Per ATS Sales team, there are availability ONLY on or beyond 20th floor.Also its been mentioned that 109 sector is going to be most posh sector in Gurgaon in next 4-5 yrs. How far that is true ? Please advise
    CommentQuote
  • DLF Express Green and New Town Height

Is builder having flats in these two projects , Which one is better , What are the rates if we buy direct from the builder , what are rate for buying in resale . How to deal with PLC, EDC & IDC.
    Which are the similar project in similar size and rate nearing complition.
    :)Is it safe to Buy in DLF Express Green and New Town Height
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

some people just dont grow and are always hell bent to sort out issues and personal vendatta on the forum. They simply do not have any arguments for or against just keep blab-ring without knowledge of facts.

There is no clarity on future maintenance arrangement, caveats, risk factors,
    and status of JV Partners Chintels and/or ATS:bab (59):

Chintels on the one hand has NO PROJECT DELIVERY record and ATS has faced flak from investors of both there recent projects ATS PARADISO2 and DERA BASSI projects. Both projects are delayed with dera bassi project struggling to be delivered even after 6 years!!!

THESE ARE THE FACTS MATE Mr stumble upon 007..

Cheers

Compare this with mahindra launch, see the difference in professionalism, everything is over board. rate will be same for everyone, koi bhai bhatija, MLM and LOL no series of brokers promoting that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

AAPNE KITNE LIYE GOOD PROJECTS MAIN!!!

Bolne se pehle socha karo psamber ji.. baat kehte ho to uspe tika karo.. le lo agar intna hi acha hai 3000 ke size ka maal pada hai jitna marzi le lo 4800 pe:bab (59):
    Cheers

I always said that the ATS price is very high. Some veterans are questioning the quality of ATS. They have their own agenda to push.

I will never buy chintel or ATS at a price more than 3500.
    CommentQuote
    I always said that the ATS price is very high. Some veterans are questioning the quality of ATS. They have their own agenda to push.

Hi

Greetings

MANY MANY THANKS FOR ASSERTION OF TRUE FACTS.

CHEERS
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (56):

:bab (48):

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi

Greetings

MANY MANY THANKS FOR ASSERTION OF TRUE FACTS.

CHEERS
    CommentQuote

So you should say so, rather taking your personal vendetta against a personal individual :-)). Gupta Amit ji ko answer mil gaya hoga.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    So you should say so, rather taking your personal vendetta against a personal individual :-)). Gupta Amit ji ko answer mil gaya hoga.

You have only one problem i.e Spire at 2900 and ATS at 4500.

Pro spire and against dway.

Always follow footsteps of your BIG BOSS. You do not have your own thoughts.
    CommentQuote
  • Finalized the deal today. Tower 4 4BR. I was expecting an inaugural discount but was not offered.

Ultimately did not want to leave it for 100 rs and thus finalized the deal.

The Builder quality, location, specs, and layout were the prime reasons.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    Finalized the deal today. Tower 4 4BR. I was expecting an inaugural discount but was not offered.

Ultimately did not want to leave it for 100 rs and thus finalized the deal.

The Builder quality, location, specs, and layout were the prime reasons.

Congratulations Batrah. Hope our investment will give good returns.
    CommentQuote