Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    I always said that the ATS price is very high. Some veterans are questioning the quality of ATS. They have their own agenda to push.

I will never buy chintel or ATS at a price more than 3500.

Sambher Bhai,

3500 mein ab mile ga bhi kuch nahin.:D.
    We asked for 4 apartments and asked for a group discount. we did not get anything. Only 20 more apartments were left with ATS. Any one can call ask for this info.

It seems ATS will come with a second project in the same sector later next year.(this will surely give a premium to anyone buying today.).

This sector is going to be the premium one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SKANT007
    Aery bhai Beowulf, ye sab kyon post karte ho yahan par... You have only wasted your time. Yahan par kuien ke maindak hain... let them be as they are...
    You don't need to justify ATS or its properties, jisko lena hai woh khud se RnD kare....

I would like to thank Bewulf, Rahul, VB , Rudder for sharing their positive thoughts about this project and their past experiences.
    CommentQuote
  • Batrah ji - final BSP kitne ki padi and whats the total ticket size and the size of the unit u bougt - Also DP or CLP?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    You have only one problem i.e Spire at 2900 and ATS at 4500.

Pro spire and against dway.

Always follow footsteps of your BIG BOSS. You do not have your own thoughts.

So why don't you give some gyan? just going in rounds without any contribution.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Batrah ji - final BSP kitne ki padi and whats the total ticket size and the size of the unit u bougt - Also DP or CLP?

(4800 CLP )plus parking , EDC IDC . 3050 sq ft.
    Amit bro 200 -300 rs expensive lag raha hai bit since i like everything else , decided to go for it.

May be after 3-4 months yeh difference pata nahin chelga.

Dollar situation may change e.t.c. so went for it...
    CommentQuote
  • Batrah Ji- Available Inventory ki kuch details hai in 1745 sqft units like Floor availability etc ?
    CommentQuote
  • any discounts on 4800.. Since u bought from ATS directly..assuming there are no dealer discounts..

BTW - Congrats and Best of Luck
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    any discounts on 4800.. Since u bought from ATS directly..assuming there are no dealer discounts..

BTW - Congrats and Best of Luck

Yaar we were four of us and asked for a group discount.. got nothing.

Any way we do not have much time in India left so had to finalize.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupta79.amit
    Batrah Ji- Available Inventory ki kuch details hai in 1745 sqft units like Floor availability etc ?

Sorry bro , did not ask for it. please ask ATS directly ..There must be some availability.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Batrah, I feel it is a sound investment.

Originally Posted by batrah40
    Finalized the deal today. Tower 4 4BR. I was expecting an inaugural discount but was not offered.

Ultimately did not want to leave it for 100 rs and thus finalized the deal.

The Builder quality, location, specs, and layout were the prime reasons.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    Congrats Batrah, I feel it is a sound investment.

Yeah More SOUND than INVESTMENT:bab (59):

Still would like to congratulate Batrah Ji as I think from the heart of an end user and would not wish that if invested would have to see long periods of stagnation or no resale and wait endlesslely for dway to take shape and uncertainties of first time builder JVs.:(

All the best

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harpreet_sa
    Congrats Batrah, I feel it is a sound investment.

Me and my friends feel quite confident about this investment. Unlike others who just make theoretical sounds :bab (59):.
    We have taken a practical decision and that has more value than all these negative posts in this thread.

There are many projects in pipe line on DEW near this sector in the price range of 5000 to 6000 in coming months.

This is not a rumor. I suggest everyone to check on their own. Do not listen to some special negative characters here but please check the ground realities yourselves.

Lot of people here also have claimed that they missed the bus (because they were influenced by some self proclaimed negative spets here)

Also do not follow any extreme positive hype...Follow your own senses.

Invest early an area or forget about the price levels. market will never give you the old price levels. never happened ...
    CommentQuote
  • Psambher Bhai, I don't know what is Spire....

But one thing I know for sure: these Kartoons have not seen ATS projects aur comment marte hain. ATS Office tak nahin gaye honge.

BlessU, yes, I have nothing to prove.... it all out there for the interested ones. Your crooning will not change anything.

Aap log debate karte raho.... full page ad kyon nikala, price high kyon hai, hype hai ya nahin, pre-launch aise kyon kiya, MLM wale kaun hain, mein kiska alias houn....Make merry on your little island.
    This is my last post here. Can't stand these Kartoons.
    I shall return in a couple of years to enjoy my last laugh:)Ciao:)

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

It appears that you possibly are in the know of certain facts that can be highlighted here in the forum.. Request you to focus on arguments and not particularly criticise the forum, the members and the likes..

You are most welcome to come forth with the "FACTS", unless there are none except hollow claims and desperation of the builder to once again deploy some dud fanatics who have no inkling about the nuances of RE in general and economics in particular.

Surely as you have mentioned "you are not here to prove anything", probably "you dont have anything to prove".. if so take a hike mate and merry christmas.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    Finalized the deal today. Tower 4 4BR. I was expecting an inaugural discount but was not offered.

Ultimately did not want to leave it for 100 rs and thus finalized the deal.

The Builder quality, location, specs, and layout were the prime reasons.

Congrats Batrah ji. You have made a good choice. Price is on higher side but I am sure this project will give handsome returns in long run.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupta79.amit
    guys..can anybody give me a clue if there are any units left in 1745 sqft ? Per ATS Sales team, there are availability ONLY on or beyond 20th floor.Also its been mentioned that 109 sector is going to be most posh sector in Gurgaon in next 4-5 yrs. How far that is true ? Please advise

Amit, Check for Chintels quota, they may have some units in lower floor.
    CommentQuote