Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Arrrey bhai, I think you missed thanking some major folks... Golu, rahul2010, rahul 2011, Bosadi, Indiaaaa, Skant007 etc etc ... Unless they are all the same :)

PS: Take it in the holiday spirit !!. :p

Originally Posted by batrah40
    I would like to thank Bewulf, Rahul, VB , Rudder for sharing their positive thoughts about this project and their past experiences.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Compare this with mahindra launch, see the difference in professionalism, everything is over board. rate will be same for everyone, koi bhai bhatija, MLM and LOL no series of brokers promoting that.

Seriously!!!! Builder has accepted checks 3 days back and no clue of launch price/ floor plan / booking confirmation etc etc. People still have no idea whether they will get the unit, or which unit.

Regarding rate, what you have to say for Raheja where there is diff of 600Rs in first price booking ( which was made 2 mnths back I guess) and now? Multiple price entries are in every new launch project. Early buyers get discounts and late buyers pay high price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SKANT007

But one thing I know for sure: these Kartoons have not seen ATS projects aur comment marte hain. ATS Office tak nahin gaye honge.

Can't stand these Kartoons.
    I shall return in a couple of years to enjoy my last laugh:)Ciao:)

Hi
    Greetings

Good for you and hybernate somewhere in alaska or antartica.. may be you will need about 7 years instead of 2, before habitations happens in 109 sector:bab (59):

Finally your mention of the project Kartoon and those promoting it by falsifying facts is absolutely correct.. to add to it

PLAGIARISM IS THE BEST FORM OF SYCOPHANCY:bab (59):

Bring something original mate..;)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Seriously!!!! Builder has accepted checks 3 days back and no clue of launch price/ floor plan / booking confirmation etc etc. People still have no idea whether they will get the unit, or which unit.

Regarding rate, what you have to say for Raheja where there is diff of 600Rs in first price booking ( which was made 2 mnths back I guess) and now? Multiple price entries are in every new launch project. Early buyers get discounts and late buyers pay high price.

Which Builder Vinayji? Mahindra?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    Me and my friends feel quite confident about this investment. Unlike others who just make theoretical sounds :bab (59):.
    We have taken a practical decision and that has more value than all these negative posts in this thread.

There are many projects in pipe line on DEW near this sector in the price range of 5000 to 6000 in coming months.

This is not a rumor. I suggest everyone to check on their own. Do not listen to some special negative characters here but please check the ground realities yourselves.

Lot of people here also have claimed that they missed the bus (because they were influenced by some self proclaimed negative spets here)

Also do not follow any extreme positive hype...Follow your own senses.

Invest early an area or forget about the price levels. market will never give you the old price levels. never happened ...

Do not listen to some special negative characters here but please check the ground realities yourselves.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    Which Builder Vinayji? Mahindra?

Yes, I was talking about Mahindra only.
    CommentQuote
  • Before I disappear into oblivion, I want to post at least something that is not yet known here.
    On December 17th, 2011, ATS Paradiso & DLF Aralias received the best project award for Delhi NCR.
    BYE BYE
    CommentQuote
  • A friend who passed through the site today noticed some ground work in progress at Kocoon site. Not sure if it is for sample flat or regular tower work, anyone with any updates?
    CommentQuote
    Before I disappear into oblivion, I want to post at least something that is not yet known here.
    On December 17th, 2011, ATS Paradiso & DLF Aralias received the best project award for Delhi NCR.
    BYE BYE

Hi
    Greetings

keep coming mate need to balance arguments and need some more insight about ATS from time to time.. Atleast the people projecting here did not have the slightest of inkling about the project details...!!

Dont ever please feel left out and disappear into obliviion(Def: The act or an instance of forgetting; total forgetfulness.);)

We actually had a gentleman earlier who was probably too forgetful about his purchases, their prices and what not.. maybe you know him VB2307!!:bab (59):

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • ATS

I am not so sure. The price of CHintels in Feb-mARCH WAS 3200. Now we are seeing 4500. What is the basis?

- Demand? Surely not
    - Speculation? More likely
    - Investment where money can be easily absorbed? Yes likely

Bless U seems to be saying the same thing. I feel 3500 is a stretch. They seem to be saying that after selling for 3250, now they will build apartments in the same complex which are qualitatively 1200 Rs / sq ft better?

Or, are they saying that the value of 3200 has gone up now that they have more inventory? Even if so, so fast?

I have a feeling that resale prices may fall. The gullible might bite.
    CommentQuote
  • There are certain points:

At 3200, Chintels was not a recognized at all, only people who had thr required foresight or risk taking capability took the plunge which at that time looked a very risky proposition, on the face of it.

At 4500, Chintels is a recognized name, Construction has not only started but going at a brisk pace

With Sobha, Raheja, ATS sharing the same location, it has certainly turned eye balls.

What I believe it these reputed builders are far smarter than any one of us. They will only choose a location if it will add to their reputation in the long term. No one of them will imagine their name getting maligned.

The problem in this forum is people think themselves to be super smart while the builder of such repute to either Dakus or fools.

Yes they are certainly here to mint money but not at the risk of their reputation earned over decades.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

keep coming mate need to balance arguments and need some more insight about ATS from time to time.. Atleast the people projecting here did not have the slightest of inkling about the project details...!!

Dont ever please feel left out and disappear into obliviion(Def: The act or an instance of forgetting; total forgetfulness.);)

We actually had a gentleman earlier who was probably too forgetful about his purchases, their prices and what not.. maybe you know him VB2307!!:bab (59):

Cheers

On that matter , not every one reveals his investment details. your ID Bless U reveals nothing ...Except for your excellent , Null ROI , Spire project your investments are not known .
    It seems you are jealous of people who invested in this project. your arguments are more of rantings .
    How can you ask others to give you details. And those details right or wrong has nothing to do with the project. It is highly laughable that since some one did not give details about his investment makes this project bad...Your logic is :bab (5):.

You like having a monologue here with your multiple Ids floating on this forum.
    CommentQuote
    Before I disappear into oblivion, I want to post at least something that is not yet known here.
    BYE BYE

Thanks for this. These news are facts. I am sure of that they deserve this. Their properties are among the best in NCR .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinays
    I am not so sure. The price of CHintels in Feb-mARCH WAS 3200. Now we are seeing 4500. What is the basis?

- Demand? Surely not
    - Speculation? More likely
    - Investment where money can be easily absorbed? Yes likely

Bless U seems to be saying the same thing. I feel 3500 is a stretch. They seem to be saying that after selling for 3250, now they will build apartments in the same complex which are qualitatively 1200 Rs / sq ft better?

Or, are they saying that the value of 3200 has gone up now that they have more inventory? Even if so, so fast?

I have a feeling that resale prices may fall. The gullible might bite.

Seems like you have missed the bus that time and are wishing that they will again come back to levels of 3500 for you to buy again , I would say that is wishful thinking....

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Seriously!!!! yes!!!! at least rate and any other parameter will be same for one and all. This is the way all the launches have happened...be it DLF or Unitech or any other creditable builder

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia

CommentQuote