Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No point in speculating . Kai bari, ek chor, ek sharref aur kai baar 2 chor mil jul ke rahe latey hain .

Really, cannot predict anything .

Maybe, Chintels & ATS have an exceptional partnership . Who knows ???
    CommentQuote
  • AFAIK ,

What happend in Siddharta Estella , there were some towers of Siddharta and Some towers of Ansals,
    God only knows how will they manage in future

But what i have learnt is that ATS has bought 14 acres land for 150 crores ,,, so a 10 crore per acre price could be for complete ownership and not partnership
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rastogihitesh, iss sawal ka jawab Bhalla ji behtar de saktey hain .

My views on Chintels r well documented in the relevant thread.

What knowledge I have of the JV is that ATS will be developing the project solely and chintels will be land partners and they will get approx 40-45% of developed stock , so aptts which chintel will sell will have payments made in their name and aptts sold by ATS will its own name....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasantnitrk
    AFAIK ,
    prasantnitrk,

woh ATS ne jo land buy ki hai woh sector 104 main hai and they also bought seperate piece of land in sector-109 ,please don't confuse those two pieces of land with this project...AFAIK ,
    prasantnitrk,

woh ATS ne jo land buy ki hai woh sector 104 main hai and they also bought seperate piece of land in sector-109 ,please don't confuse those two pieces of land with this project...
    CommentQuote
  • Multiple land buying spree at such high costs makes me sense Over Leveraging and hence project Delays

I think a repeat of ATS Paradiso may happen
    My opinion may be different
    CommentQuote
    Multiple land buying spree at such high costs makes me sense Over Leveraging and hence project Delays

I think a repeat of ATS Paradiso may happen
    My opinion may be different

I guess that is the cost of Area(FSI) it includes the EDC cost and license fees and every approval etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Still EDC is around 10 crore
    Plus other charges say 10 crores

still the land price comes out to be 8.5 - 9crore per acre

even at this price why will someone go for a partnership ??

Remember Shobha are just injecting 400 crores for their Project vis a vis 150 crore just for land by ATS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rummy21
    Could anyone enlighten where exactly is this project coming up in sector - 109? I have personally seen Brisk and Raheja, so if anyone could give an idea keeping them as a frame of reference, I'd be thankful.

Any takers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rummy21
    Any takers?

Just opposite to raheja atharva , actually just across the road
    CommentQuote
    Still EDC is around 10 crore
    Plus other charges say 10 crores

still the land price comes out to be 8.5 - 9crore per acre

even at this price why will someone go for a partnership ??

Remember Shobha are just injecting 400 crores for their Project vis a vis 150 crore just for land by ATS

I have come to know that this is not the first time ATS has tried its hand on ggn market , Way back in 2005 they bought land in 21 sector and collected money price of 1600 psf and then they didnt get the CLU for tht place and didnt know what happened afterwards , they must have returned the money with simple interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes you are right, they returned the cheques. One of my friend was invested with them so I know, though not sure about the interest part.
    CommentQuote
  • It was plot next to Gurgaon One... money was returned with no interest was paid.
    CommentQuote
  • ats price ?

They are giving 3400/- in down payment and 3800/- as construction linked plan.

Yaar yeh sabko alag alag rate dete hain. Ab yeh 3800/- ka down payment per bhi kuch logon ko offer kar rahe hai. Muje toh lagta hai Ats ko money ki sakth jaroorat hai chintels ko dene ke liye. Qki land toh chintels ki hi hai.Ats ki price policy sabhi ke liye different kyon hai?
    CommentQuote
  • I am actually thinking of starting a new thread "D E WAY PROJECTS - A MAGNET FOR NEW MEMBERS/DEAD EXISTING MEMBERS" & SOME ----- .

Sudhir1234, nothing with u, this is coincidental :).

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sudhir1234
    They are giving 3400/- in down payment and 3800/- as construction linked plan.
    Yaar yeh sabko alag alag rate dete hain. Ab yeh 3800/- ka down payment per bhi kuch logon ko offer kar rahe hai. Muje toh lagta hai Ats ko money ki sakth jaroorat
    hai chintels ko dene ke liye. Qki land toh chintels ki hi hai.Ats ki price policy sabhi ke
    liye different kyon hai?

What is the basis of this information, Surely ATS can't give different rates...
    CommentQuote