Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Seriously!!!! yes!!!! at least rate and any other parameter will be same for one and all. This is the way all the launches have happened...be it DLF or Unitech or any other creditable builder


    Are you sure , What about underwriters? What about unitech offering plots in 50-50 white and cash through underwriters?

    DLF is doing the same through brokers.

    Ireo is the same.

    ATS is far better than any of these companies. They offered pref rate only to very few. These very few were not brokers otherwise they would not have reveled these prices on the forum.

    I checked with the MD of ATS. the Pref rate was given to the people who have bee investing since ATS started doing its business. "In this project, you can count them on hand."

    3800 DP was open for everyone.

    Chintels also did their own limited prelaunch at 4350 CLP which amounts to 3800 DP. That was also open for all.

    For no reasons some bloggers are venting out their own frustration on ATS. But you know what no one cares.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I agree with you. there are different definations of transparency, confimred , ethics depending on which thread you are!! In one thread, ppl dont even know the management team behind the co- partners of the builder( Spire south) but still no complians but in other thread they need each and every details else the builder is reagrded as non ethical.



    Originally Posted by batrah40
    Are you sure , What about underwriters? What about unitech offering plots in 50-50 white and cash through underwriters?

    DLF is doing the same through brokers.

    Ireo is the same.

    ATS is far better than any of these companies. They offered pref rate only to very few. These very few were not brokers otherwise they would not have reveled these prices on the forum.

    I checked with the MD of ATS. the Pref rate was given to the people who have bee investing since ATS started doing its business. "In this project, you can count them on hand."

    3800 DP was open for everyone.

    Chintels also did their own limited prelaunch at 4350 CLP which amounts to 3800 DP. That was also open for all.

    For no reasons some bloggers are venting out their own frustration on ATS. But you know what no one cares.
    CommentQuote
  • I saw the ATS website - looks very impressive...

    Also some of their old projects looks v good..

    Good for people who bought at 4300 CLP/3800 DP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I saw the ATS website - looks very impressive...

    Also some of their old projects looks v good..

    Good for people who bought at 4300 CLP/3800 DP

    Website always looks impressive..that's prime marketing gimmick...regardless early birds will reap good benefits in this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    Are you sure , What about underwriters? What about unitech offering plots in 50-50 white and cash through underwriters?

    DLF is doing the same through brokers.

    Ireo is the same.

    ATS is far better than any of these companies. They offered pref rate only to very few. These very few were not brokers otherwise they would not have reveled these prices on the forum.

    I checked with the MD of ATS. the Pref rate was given to the people who have bee investing since ATS started doing its business. "In this project, you can count them on hand."

    3800 DP was open for everyone.

    Chintels also did their own limited prelaunch at 4350 CLP which amounts to 3800 DP. That was also open for all.

    For no reasons some bloggers are venting out their own frustration on ATS. But you know what no one cares.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Please dont live in self deception and denial.. I have received 10s of PMs and many people who go through the forum before investing..

    Its not frustrustion on part of endusers/invstors/NRIs as many such builders are queing up to grab a part of prosperity in GGN. Most UP builders are frustrated after the recent court verdicts instead and making a beeline outside huda and dtcp offices in Chandigarh to get their licences and approvals..

    Finally if these guys wouldnt be caring why would you need to speak to the MD and present clarifications to the forum:bab (59):?

    Batrah ji!! If you have purchased.. keep the receipts, all agreements, advertisements, website screenshots, any published information of the project safe somewhere as you would need them in future!!;) Ek project pehle is builder ne ggn main launch kar ke. paise wapis kiye hain!!

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Please dont live in self deception and denial.. I have received 10s of PMs and many people who go through the forum before investing..

    Its not frustrustion on part of endusers/invstors/NRIs as many such builders are queing up to grab a part of prosperity in GGN. Most UP builders are frustrated after the recent court verdicts instead and making a beeline outside huda and dtcp offices in Chandigarh to get their licences and approvals..

    Finally if these guys wouldnt be caring why would you need to speak to the MD and present clarifications to the forum:bab (59):?

    Batrah ji!! If you have purchased.. keep the receipts, all agreements, advertisements, website screenshots, any published information of the project safe somewhere as you would need them in future!!;) Ek project pehle is builder ne ggn main launch kar ke. paise wapis kiye hain!!

    Cheers


    Thanks for your advice. ICICI and HDFC are giving loans for this project. Lets wait for 6 months. Blesss U bhai. You will only say that it was not the project or builder that had a problem but someone on this forum who did not meet an eye. There are may projects and hundreds of happy customers ATS has.They do not need to any other advise than their own personal experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batrah40
    There are may projects and hundreds of happy customers ATS has.They do not need to any other advise than their own personal experience.


    Hi
    Greetings

    yeah good for those few the MD remembers on his finger tips. Possibly obliged with a comfortable entry point in return for good reviews and opinions on the forum..

    Unfortunately, a few who invested in Chintels at 3200 levels unwantingly also wish to join them as their fortunes are also associated with the ATS price..This is but obvious but unhealthy.. Most do understand this fact and make their own decisions as you have mentioned..


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Seriously!!!! Builder has accepted checks 3 days back and no clue of launch price/ floor plan / booking confirmation etc etc. People still have no idea whether they will get the unit, or which unit.
    Regarding rate, what you have to say for Raheja where there is diff of 600Rs in first price booking ( which was made 2 mnths back I guess) and now? Multiple price entries are in every new launch project. Early buyers get discounts and late buyers pay high price.


    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Seriously!!!! yes!!!! at least rate and any other parameter will be same for one and all. This is the way all the launches have happened...be it DLF or Unitech or any other creditable builder



    I think you didn't notice Revanta's example above. And there are multiple examples of same.
    I have three investments in Unitech and I very well know there system. First 50/100 will receive different discount, next 100 will receive something else and so on. Few people entered Southpark at 4900 levels, check in this forum how many different price levels people have bought it in the same phase?? Gurgaon One 84, first few got it in 3230, for all others it was 3800 rate, infact only employees could get the first price and noone from public. Vipul 82, first few got in 2600, rest all at 2850 levels. There are countless examples.

    I don't think this all should be a news to you, you are here since quite a time. You mentioned in one thread that you were offered ATS Indirapuram project on DP at their office which you refused, so why all these comments that only people with links can get it??

    Most of the negative comments on this thread are because of personal fewd with VB or Rhaul. Get over it now. There is no point in making some negative comments just for the sake of it. The same is going on in spire thread, come-on guys.
    CommentQuote
  • You are right Batrah40, ATS is one of the very few builders who are inundated with repeat customers.
    The project BlessU is referring to was never launched, no ads, nothing. It was a pre-launch and everyone got back the 1L they had deposited.
    Regards

    Originally Posted by batrah40
    Thanks for your advice. ICICI and HDFC are giving loans for this project. Lets wait for 6 months. Blesss U bhai. You will only say that it was not the project or builder that had a problem but someone on this forum who did not meet an eye. There are may projects and hundreds of happy customers ATS has.They do not need to any other advise than their own personal experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Compare this with mahindra launch, see the difference in professionalism, everything is over board. rate will be same for everyone, koi bhai bhatija, MLM and LOL no series of brokers promoting that.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Any final figures on Loading without balconies for mahindra, ats, chintels??

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Kocoon DEC25, 2011

    Dear All,

    I was at my uncle's place in Gurgaon for the weekend and managed to go places including the Dway & ATS Kocoon site.
    I have posted some Kocoon ground zero pics. The perimeter is almost set. There were over a dozen people on site & on enquiring was told that digging will start in Jan.
    Here's the link to my Gallery:

    https://picasaweb.google.com/105464134031609254070

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I think you didn't notice Revanta's example above. And there are multiple examples of same.
    I have three investments in Unitech and I very well know there system. First 50/100 will receive different discount, next 100 will receive something else and so on. Few people entered Southpark at 4900 levels, check in this forum how many different price levels people have bought it in the same phase?? Gurgaon One 84, first few got it in 3230, for all others it was 3800 rate, infact only employees could get the first price and noone from public. Vipul 82, first few got in 2600, rest all at 2850 levels. There are countless examples.

    I don't think this all should be a news to you, you are here since quite a time. You mentioned in one thread that you were offered ATS Indirapuram project on DP at their office which you refused, so why all these comments that only people with links can get it??

    Most of the negative comments on this thread are because of personal fewd with VB or Rhaul. Get over it now. There is no point in making some negative comments just for the sake of it. The same is going on in spire thread, come-on guys.

    Simply who cares what is going on Spire...I dare say again and again and again here that no one should buy until construction starts.

    What wonders me is - You being an investor with multiple projects of Unitech, whatever rates you have mentioned were open for any body and every body. Just for the heck of it do not protect hide & seek policies of ATS. People have mentioned that they were refused inventories.

    Raheja - I am no admirer of them as well...specially after Dway project and you know hat I mean, would not like to stretch the point further.

    My getting rates with ATS - Please go at-least 50-60 pages in this thread...when there was no presence from anyone of the other mentioned friend. I on record have said that ATS is a fine builder...but you never noticed that. I also said that I have contacts with them and that's why I was mentioned that rate i.e 3500/ for Dway. These you will find on record in this thread. I have no need to cook stories. So why I did not picked the unit ?

    a) I found DP option absurd and was not comfortable.

    b) Big question mark on Dway...again let me clarify that it is not that Dway will not come...but when

    Lastly I have no issues with any of V series or R series or G series...whatever. It is the way people were pushing false information which upset me. I have every right to voice my concerns and I am sure some people would have agreed with them.

    And believe me, my investment with Spire will never force me not to raise isuues here. People are welcome to throw stones...but remember those who live in glass houses....and this I am not saying for you. I do not know why you have issues with me.
    CommentQuote
  • Just updated the link with Dway snaps.
    Regards

    Originally Posted by beowulf
    Dear All,

    I was at my uncle's place in Gurgaon for the weekend and managed to go places including the Dway & ATS Kocoon site.
    I have posted some Kocoon ground zero pics. The perimeter is almost set. There were over a dozen people on site & on enquiring was told that digging will start in Jan.
    Here's the link to my Gallery:

    https://picasaweb.google.com/105464134031609254070

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507

    What wonders me is - You being an investor with multiple projects of Unitech, whatever rates you have mentioned were open for any body and every body. Just for the heck of it do not protect hide & seek policies of ATS. People have mentioned that they were refused inventories.

    I was commenting on the question you have raised couple of times on this thread about different entry points for this project. You very well know that this is there with lot many projects.

    Raheja - I am no admirer of them as well...specially after Dway project and you know hat I mean, would not like to stretch the point further.

    My getting rates with ATS - Please go at-least 50-60 pages in this thread...when there was no presence from anyone of the other mentioned friend. I on record have said that ATS is a fine builder...but you never noticed that. I also said that I have contacts with them and that's why I was mentioned that rate i.e 3500/ for Dway. These you will find on record in this thread. I have no need to cook stories. So why I did not picked the unit ?

    a) I found DP option absurd and was not comfortable.

    b) Big question mark on Dway...again let me clarify that it is not that Dway will not come...but when

    These are completly valid points for not buying this project or any dway project and I respect that. As per my understanding, 3800 DP was open for everyone but with limited inventory. People were refused when initial inventory was over.



    RS dear, I don't have any issue with you and have always found you making constructive updates. I only commented because I found few comments raising points which are not special for this project.
    CommentQuote